Can Ryan Gosling fucking change faces?

Can Ryan Gosling fucking change faces?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/ryan-gosling-brought-knives-school-throw-thought-rambo-article-1.990288
standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/rose-mcgowan-blasts-ryan-gosling-after-he-slams-harvey-weinstein-over-devastating-allegations-a3657861.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He actually acted in The Nice Guys. He's actually pretty good.

Get the fuck outta here.

There's a place you can goooooooooooo

Oh noes! 6% or redditors voted for Gosling?! How will I ever recover?

If you give a fuck what anyone else enjoys online, you would feel right at home on Tumblr

Gosling is typecasted as an autist.

TOP #3 MEME R/MOVIES CAPESHIT NOLANFAG ACTOR

TOP #1 MAYMAY CUCK SHITPOSTER

How do you know?

I know you are reddit because you reddit space.

you could have said Holla Forums too you capeshit loving fucking spick

fixed that for you*

The only thing on that entire thing I agree with is The Watchmen being a highly underrated movie. Pretty much everything else looks like someone trying too hard to prove their taste in film is deep and subtle.

I'd agree with you tbh because Watchmen is probably the only pretty good capeshit movie

Face/Off
Starring Ryan Gosling and Jared Leto.

He's beautiful don't you dare criticise him

his left eye is completely lower than his right eye

Fuck Gosling

Literally got to where he is because he ate puss filled granny vaginas belonging to current year executives. He munched that rotten kooch to stardom.

ew

I dont think he can

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/ryan-gosling-brought-knives-school-throw-thought-rambo-article-1.990288

fuck this makes most of Holla Forums seem like well-adjusted individuals

Did you ever doubt that?
=^_^=

Gosling, 36, admitted to being “deeply disappointed” in himself for failing to not notice the alleged harassment and assault which he described as “emblematic of a systemic problem”.

In a Twitter statement he wrote: “I want to add my voice in support of the women who have had the courage to speak out against Harvey Weinstein.

“Like most people in Hollywood, I have worked with him and I’m deeply disappointed in myself for being so oblivious to these devastating experiences of sexual harassment and abuse.”

Gosling, who starred in 2010’s Weinstein produced film Blue Valentine, finished: “He is emblematic of a systemic problem. Men should stand with women and work together until there is real accountability and change.”

But he was later criticised by Rose McGowan – one of scores of women who have levelled allegations against the Hollywood producer – for failing to mention the names of the women who have come forward.

She tweeted: “You could at least do us the courtesy of saying our names.”

standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/rose-mcgowan-blasts-ryan-gosling-after-he-slams-harvey-weinstein-over-devastating-allegations-a3657861.html

his best movie was the one where he carried that plastic sex doll around, they had the same range of expression

Sure you should have paid more attention asshole but this is really about me and my attention! Say my goddam name!

He's the only one that said he didn't know I can believe since he's autistic.

Those fucking normies.

Ryan Gosling is proof that even (you) can get a job in Hollywood. You should be happy, you fucking autists. Now go audition for something!

I'm a bit worried that I won't perform well on the casting couch, how do I make my blowjobs stand out?

Yes, any autist willing to give ol' Harv a wet hole for 5 minutes has a spot held for them.

You have to have looks too you know.

How did young Hercules grow up from Ryan Gosling to The Rock?

haaah

what happened? his eyes used to be normal.
must be a canadian thing

I would, and I'm not even gay.

If you start looking at people's faces like that you will realize they all do look like Oblivion NPCs.

hes reddit

He's not, not enough retarded quips or nerd culture.