New Adventure Time Title Card

The title card for "Son of Rap Bear" is out. IIRC an interview with one of the writers it was revealed that there would be 9 rap songs

Other urls found in this thread:

sug.rocks/leaks.html
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1008291700026132_B13R1.mp4
mega.nz/#F!RzZkWBBR!R9xq1abKZxyHnrSCOcyDLA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's an "Adventure Time"?

The one that won the emmy for short form last week

>>>/jojo/

Last jojo thread didn't even reach 200 replies, how does that make you feel?

>>>/cuckchan/

Because it's on hiatus, you dumb fuck?

Just kill this show already

HAHAHAHA
I FORGOT ABOUT THE HOMO-HATING DAD

Take it to /a/, buddy.

Jojo is Holla Forums, we've been over this. Nice double dubs, checked.

Has Jojolion updated any? Last I checked we were at a fucking Chairlift and I just lost all interest in the story when Nu-Rohan was introduced.

Man, even the title cards suck now

Plebian taste.

I haven't watch AT since Lemonhope, anything of note happen since then?

The titlecards were always something nice but they were rarely works of art. What's wrong with that titlecard? Aside from not being tattered up, which they haven't been doing since about season 3.

Quite a bit, and you missed out on a bretty gud finale for season 5 and premiere for season 6. Season as a whole is generally seen as subpar because there is now more focus on other characters, but season 7 is a hell of a lot more entertaining to watch. Season 8 is a further improvement and now we are in season 9. It should be noted that CN fucked up the episode order so they could sell DVDs better

Define "good". And do they ever go back to fun adventures a la Seasons 1-3, or is it just more relationship melodrama and 2deepUUUU navel gazing?

I'd say just skip everything and watch Islands and Elements. They're both a series of episodes following their own stories and they even have their own payoffs. Plus the whole thing is pure adventuring with Finn/Jake with muscle chick and BMO on the side.

I guess I miss that overt pulp look, especially when it's contrasting something silly

That sounds fucking terrible, but that still doesn't exactly answer my question, so let me rephrase it: Does the show get better after when I stopped (Lemonhope) or does it mostly go to shit, and what has happened?

Oh gee, with the manga in hiatus and no anime or AT episode to riff on and with a whole year of well poisoning by anons in the post-Power Girl Autist times? Really gets your noggin joggin.

sug.rocks/leaks.html

ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1008291700026132_B13R1.mp4

2 days

Feels like there's nothing to talk about.
Autism Time hasn't put out much of interest recently (even in the retarded garbage department) and the next season of Jojo is still at least a year off, maybe more, and the manga moves as fast as a half-dead snail.
Believe it or not there aren't that many anons able to make a thread hit the reply limit over nothing, and the few that do exist seem to post exclusively on Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

There's a nu-Rohan now?
Also, Finn is still dating the fire bitch?

what in gods name happened while i was gone, last time i saw it looked like they dropped the finn and flame princess thing for good?!

The finale "Bucket List" is good because we get Billy and Canyon. Finn hangs out with canyon and towards the end of the episode Finn learns that his father is alive. There isn't much to complain about aside from the poorly written rap much like the Political Rap in Daddy's Little Monster. Season 6 is bad because there's no attemp at being interesting. We also get to learn about side characters no one cares about. There are a few hidden gems in season 6 but overall it's subpar. Season 7 becomes more enjoyable to watch but it is different, because that season 1-2 feel is pretty much gone. It's not bad it's just different. Those 2deep4u episodes end in season 7 as well.

They're just friends and made up in season 7. The "make-up" isn't really done well because Finn just lets her know that he feels sorry and any effort on showing them being uncomfortable wasn't done at all. Then again there's only 11 minutes and there was some humor so that episode was about a 6-7/10. There are much better episodes in that season

That's a fuckin' shame. Fuck, are there any good cartoons around anymore? The only one i've seen that looks promising is Final Space, and even that i'm a little skeptical about.

It is still good, in the sense that season 7 and onwards fill the goal of entertaining their audience. You just won't get that classic Adventure Time thing because something like that cannot be recreated, because writers can't write in nostalgia. The only thing I have a personal issue with about show is that there are too many episodes storyboarded by Tom Herpich and Steve Wolfhard and those two should be fired for the noticeably shit quality of the episodes they dish out when compared to other episodes. Strangely the episodes only suck when it's only them together. In season 8 "Whispers" I have to say that episode might be the best compared to anything in up to season 3. Everything is just so well done, how the episode flows, how they set up a feel, the humor lands. There are many good episodes past where you left off. Those monologue-esque episodes get cut down because there were quite a few of those in season 5.2 and 6. If you've made it to Lemonhope, season 7 is really not so much different than season 4. Both are about equal in quality.

I could argue that the "magic" was butchered in S5 and 6 thanks to Jesse's desire to become Hideaki Anno and Xayaphone's overall incompetence on bloody everything
On that I can agree on, they need to fuck off alongside Xayaphone and Muto

I officially dropped the show about halfway S7 mostly because the overall tone of the show felt… "dead" to put it in some way, like if after the storm of awkward and bad writing of S5 and the pretentiousness of S6 there is nothing but a wasteland devoid of emotion and fucks to give. The last episode I truly liked was Crossover and that was it, because afterwards it went on the usual "Let's make Finn suffer like Guts and Shinji because fuck-all"

I'm not sure what you mean by a lifeless show but what I do think is that you simply just lost interest. Probably because the show wasn't giving you what you desired to see and experience

How?

Hi, newfriend

How?

You clearly haven't been around here for the last 2 years or so, keep lurking ya git

How?

gay

It's what they started with. I don't think anyone was expecting for Son of Rap Bear to be good. I didn't expect Always BMO Closing to be good so I wasn't disappointed seeing both of those episodes were shit. I did enjoy the other two though and even though the rap episode was terrible it got a good chuckle out of me when Flame King showed up to the rap battle not knowing that FP was going to be there

Here's the Mega from 4cucks: mega.nz/#F!RzZkWBBR!R9xq1abKZxyHnrSCOcyDLA

What is with this nigger shit?

Fuckin' newfag. Fine, i'll tell you. When AT went to shit and never came back ie. became less about adventures and fun and more about shitty relationship drama, Evangelion levels of pretentiousness, and Finn cucking, many anons were so turned off from the show that they decided they'd rather talk about Jojo instead, which was fun, clever, action packed, and free of cuckery, and so they did, and everyone liked it except for Powergirl Autist. Simple as that.

How?

But season 7 onward has been great. The show was never really about adventure in the first place an was more about Finn and Jake in Ooo, which season 7 restores. The only episodes really lacking fun would be The More You Know, The More You Moe, and Summer Showers. Other than that there really isn't many boring episodes like there was in seasons 5.2 and 6. All relationship drama pretty much ends, there are episodes that deal with relationships but they aren't the cringeworthy drama episodes we got before.
It always amazes me that the girl who dumped you because you broke her heart and then proceeds to friendzone a chump is somehow cuckery. Halfchan is that away.

Nigger, I watched 3/4 of that damned season and it was boring at best, not pretentious like S6 or infuriating like the second half of S5 but it's not something to write home about
Elementals was a pain in the ass, and that entire arc of "Finn dies" was like a testament of how much the writers hate the little bastard, and how can we forget Xayaphone's self insert having it's own dedicated episode again
There were a lot of other bad episodes, but I really don't want to remember any of them

Season 7 was about as good as season 4. There were plenty of episodes in season 4 that were not particularly great like Web Weirdos, Dream of Love, Beyond This Earthly Realm, Princess Monster, Hug Wolf. But the worst of that season is just meh, there aren't really any bad episodes. And season 8 was an improvement over season 7. The entire arc of Finn dies was made to set up Grass Fern, who combined with the Grass Sword arc. Which was done to lead to Gumbald rising. See how everything is connected in one way shape or form? The writers are playing 4-D chess and you just don't see it. Season 4 was not shit, it was okay at best, just like season 7. Season 7 and many great episodes: Crossover, Flute Spell, Preboot, Don't Look, Angel Face (where the rare good BMO episode happens), President Porpoise is Missing, the Stakes miniseries, and The Thin Yellow Line. There are many other good ones, but they can't really be called great. Elementals was a pain in the ass, how? The only problem I could see coming from that would be that it built on from the Elementals introduced in Evergreen. It lackluster but okay. The only problem I had with it was that whoever storyboarded it fucked up Jake's snout and it was very distracting.

Alright user, I think you're giving that band of retards too much credit

Maybe, but the point still stands that there was a greater purpose to advance the plot with Finn's "suffering'. I doubt that they planned out the Gumball thing all the way to when Finn got his thorn in his hand, but they most definitely did up until the fracture of the Finn Sword. I think you should look at things with a different perspective; how boring would it be if the protagonist only had good things happen to him, and never faced sort of conflict? Why pretend that the protagonist going through conflict is an element of bad writing?

I dunno man, maybe because they did nothing but drag Finn through the mud like a jobber for almost 2 seasons and they did jack shit with it just to have room to jack off to Evangelion and shove all their little "philosophical teachings" ?
Maybe it's due to the staff being a bunch of incompetent idiots who thought they were in the same level as Urobutcher, Hideaki Anno or fucking Moore and proceeded to shove all that delicious philosophical talk that went nowhere ?
Maybe because it was done so bad that it was fanfic-tier horrible ?
I don't know user, I just don't know

I'll give you that it could have been done better. Say that then. When you just complain about Finn going through struggles it creates the impression that the hero should only be praised.

Execution is what matters here and it has been a colosal fuckfest, it gives less an impression of "the hero will rise up" and more of "the writers hate their MC"
But then again, if the staff suddenly claimed that it was all part of their keikaku and not a mountain of crap that have to acknowledge because they're forced to do so, you will eat that shit up with no hesitation, you massive retard
Don't pretend this is genius writing, this is a band of incompetent, pretentious jackasses trying to save their asses by any means necessary

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

It also felt like the just didn't like finn's character. If they had their way the show would have been about marceline or bubblegum.

>>>/4chan/

You should probably take the hint and realize you're not welcome here tbh.

1/10 Bait harder faggot

The only thing really bad about Stakes was that there wasn't much of consequence, and lesbians in muh cartoon. Stakes was beautiful and had adventure. There wasn't much to complain about.

An unsubstantiated claim is a weak claim and not an argument. The hero does rise up everytime when the world kicks him down. When his dad abandons him twice he picks himself up and starts looking for revenge. He pushes himself so hard in The Tower that he was willing to die. How he got his revenge was when he finally realized by PB that revenge wasn't what he wanted. When he got dumped by Flame Princess Finn did get heart broken, but in episodes like Love Games and Breezy Finn was willing to move on. I'll give you that the execution could be done much better. The question here is if whether the execution is bad, which is a yes but not for everything. There are some moments when the show executes beautifully. This consistency issue was really only a very common problem in season 6.

Never did, you should already know that I don't by my concession of the issues the show had.

Not so much rise up as much as fart about. The world kicks him down…And he farts about.

Finn doesn't develop from all this adversity except to overcome issues nobody wanted to see brought up anyway (Finns to immature and keeps hitting on Princess Bubblegum and Pushes flame princess away!).

Nobody maybe sans you when looking at adventure time though:
You know what this needs? Melodramatic feeling jams, and the nature of parental abandonment!
It's retarded. And by the end of it, Finn walks away functionally identical, if less energetic and interesting.

Who is the weird fucker who thought "You know what needs to happen with Finn and FP? They need to have a complicated breakup dealing with the nature of sexual insecurity of young boys"

Its retarded.

And yet you claimed that the staff is playing 4D Chess like it was a day with uncle Holla Forums and El Trumpo, for fuck's sake

Oh, so I guess weakly trying to defend your shitty show as if there's anything left of value isn't bait then? Fucking hell, you're retarded.

Nailed my biggest problem with the show right here

The show's been generally a lot better recently, still a lot of shit but also some gems
They seem to have taken the hint and the relationship drama has mostly fallen off the map
There's still a lot of bush league philosophizing going on, though I'm a sucker for that

Considering the show's about to end, I don't think the plot they're working up to right now is a very good choice, the only small hope is all the loose ends they have floating around, like the return of the lich that they've been occasionally teasing for three and a half seasons now