Marine Lepen - 2017 campaign speech

all hands on deck !!!

Marine Lepen uploaded her main campaign clip a few days ago. The jewish shills already disliked the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=FYWnuQc5mYA

We must push them back
If Lepen is elected the EU will die

And as a bonus here is the translation of her speech.

IN THE NAME OF THE PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ppHdv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is this nonsense?

I don't speak frog, but whatever that woman was saying, I'm inspired.
Even though I don't understand the language, the pitch, cadence and background music combined to produce a powerful effect.

MARINE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

Also,
WHY DO I LIVE IN CANADA

WHY
WHY WHY
WHY

WHY MUST I LIVE IN THIS FUCKED, CUCKED PIECE OF SHIT COUNTRY? EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WEST IS TURNING RIGHT WING.AND I HAVE TO LIVE HERE, WITH CUCKS.

Let's fix it

HAHAHAHAHa
HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHa

Where have we seen this movie before Holla Forums ? The kikes are running scared. Seize this moment! They are scared shitless.

Marine will be president.

the text is translated in OP

MEME THIS WOMAN INTO OFFICE

I read it. It's probably a literal translation from jewgle. A lot of meaning is probably lost in the translation.

Liked. We're too far down to do this alone. Enlist halfchan?

Marine LeWin

If she wins the globalist will truly fail.

HOW COULD NO ONE CHECK THESE TRIPS?

Checked

I am frog and did my best to translate it, if anyone got a better translation or correction feel free to share them.

Why not, it's a grunt job after all

Checked

ALOTTA LOYALTY FOR HIRED VOTE BOTS

Bump

Roger that.

Likely the best course of action. Since LePen is pretty kosher, you could also probably enlist the Plebbitors over at the_donald and places like that. I don't have a Plebbit account though so someone else will have to do it.

That's not how you beat the leftists Marine! You need the right to BTFO of the faggots that are down-voting in the comments.

Marine le Pen is controlled opposition, has a Kike boyfriend and was denounced by her own father for her Kikery after she ejected him from the party he created and built for muh "extremism."
archive.is/ppHdv

TRS tier controlled opposition.

Bought and paid for, good Goy.
I wonder if she has done a podcast with Sinead yet.

As you command.

Final piece of evidence I am going to bother posting.

PRAISE KEK

I have no doubt you didn't support Trump and attempted to D&C this way during the last few months. In other words, you're the worst kind of scum and no one will buy whatever you're trying to sell.

It's already going to be extremely difficult to win for the FN. Anyone thinking a candidate can get anywhere in France by going further right needs to learn French and watch their media for at least a year. The goal here is to actually win. Not make a statement you can feel proud about moments before getting murdered by somalians. It's very similar to the US election in this regard.

If you're a French citizen and you'd like your kids to (one day) live in a safe country, you only have one candidate to choose from.

24 000 dislike

I'm doing what I can on kikebook.

The Frog God wills that the Frogs be free. So be it.

Alternative translation from an anglo.
deep devotion to respecting civil liberties

This is a mistake.
"She is with us." is much much better.

I'm sexist as men can get but this is important for Froggers, user

Who's this sugarcube?

gave me chills.

I hope they find a French native, Christian version of Jared Kushner to run a gurrellia media campaign and push the Trump spell to save themselves

This woman is an inspiring patriot, my eyes are becoming misty. I wish you success from the bottom of my soul. t. Ameribro

(checked)
LET'S REPURPOSE SOMETHING OLD
MAKE #I'M WITH HER GREAT AGAIN

dubs confirm. Keep Shillary's trash to the bog. "She's with us" it is.

HOW DIDN'T YOU GUYS NOTICE THE FREE HELICOPTER RIDE HINT ?
ALL HAIL GENERAL PINOCHETTE

Except that's not her platform at all, you dense fuck.

OMELETTE DU FROMAGE

are yt like bars usually this off?

Is there an active programming board for stuff like this? Seems like i can't stream anything but youtube videos. And most of the stuff i want to watch on youtube freezes or wont start or will just randomly suggest different videos.

MARINE LE PENOCHET

sorry but if a woman is the last hope for France then it's already over

It worked out pretty well last time.

NEW FN CAMPAIGN VIDEO

All of this is true, Marion is the true Holla Forumsack.

I hope for she knows what she is getting into.

Her heart is there, but is her body and mind prepared for the torment that follows.

What the fuck are they even saying?

First, they ooga boogaing in frog, (witch combined in itself is a atrocity)
second; its autotuned to shit
third; niggers

wtf I love Macron now

Anyway, don't listen to demoralization shills or d&c shills. This is a chance to kill the EU, another chance to give the middle finger to globalists, and a chance to keep the right-tide going. The enemy must keep losing, we need to keep them on the defensive.

I'm going to get called for "demoralizing" but the lesson of Brexit, Trump, and Austria has been this– can't be effective in Euro nations where they aren't English speaking. It's much harder to rig polls, meme, etc..
I've had a few conversations with Germans re: AFD where I've tried to lay out for them some of the lesson from Trump and Brexit (not claiming to be an authority, just an obsessive NEET who did this non-stop for 2 years) and how to manipulate media.
Right away they get snippy and "you don't understand Germany, we aren't as shallow as you Americans.." Told him to fuck off, I'm not getting paid, it was free advice. Take it or leave.
We need more motivated native speaking nationalists to take some of the lessons, translate and extrapolate what was learned. Until we get that, I don't see it going anywhere.

It's necessary. Unfortunately, women have a vote, a vote we need, and to many of them, the special emphasis on "I am a women" - "I have a vagina" (I am one of you) will resonate strongly due to their innate in-group bias and feminist braincucking.

Not very good D&C tbqh. They seem to be suggesting we do nothing or entertain infinitely worse alternatives because Le Pen fails to meet their 110% standard of ideological purity. The saying "The enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect one" rings hollow to these underpaid shills. Who do they think they're fooling?

These baby steps are what get us to goose steps.

(checked)
Kek Confirms we should meme it

Gas Yourself

How do we meme past the language barrier?

Checking my sweet quads

We need more frenchspeakers to make french language propaganda.but english is ok too since frogs seem to care about what other countries think of them.

For

A fcking leaf

Remember when Jewtube fucked with the like/dislike numbers half a year ago? Or how they fucked with the view count of "With Open Gates" 18 months ago?
Pure coincidence

Daily reminder that French men are useless cucks anyway, most important people in French history are not even gallic but corsic or germanic descendants.

So getting a womyn nationalist that is probably controlled opposition cunt is better than getting a 100% kosher globalist kike slave.

Don't count your chickens. There is a reason why women cry more than men. They have lower thresholds of pain.
That's why men used to call the shots.
That's why western society is stagnating. Men can't speak like men, so nothing gets done.

Frenchfrog here.
I'm unfortunately not very creative and can't meme very well.
But I can translate and give an objective opinion if you have material.
As proof, back then i did the translation for the french subtitles of Gex's video "With Open Borders : the collective suicide of European Nation"

MEMES DON'T NEED WORDS, YOU FUCKTARD

Burgers, I love you all but you never understand anything about the French.

Our country has been the recipient of much more powerful propaganda than you have faced, from 1968 to today. Since then, it's been social suicide to be proud of our history, humming our national hymn would get you dirty looks, and saluting our flag would provoke confusion at this strange, unknown action.

Three entire generations of French people have been raised with the idea patriotism is a slur and anything related to France is awful. French culture was destroyed before most of you were even born.

French oligarchs control everything. There is no alternate media source. French equivalents to Holla Forums exist, but get a few hundred views and single digit comments.

The FN will not win this election. They will go to second round and likely get 30-35% of the votes, PERHAPS 40% if stars align the right way. This youtube like/dislike ratio is fairly representative of what the election will look like.

Add to that more than one in three kids born in France today has African origins. This does not even include anyone who has been in France for more than one generation, so the real number is likely closer to 50%.

France is gone. The clock cannot be turned back on demographics except through violence, and the average Frenchman does not even have the will to vote against unlimited immigration.

Czecked. VIVE LE PEN!

+1, just wait for Hitler.

What's your plan for the future then?

This is so accurate and sad I want to run away. Although I still believe 2017 will be different. Since after both Trump and Brexit, sheeples are realizing we can't continue to help others while we can't help ourselves. We absolutely need the cultural mind state that once made use so great and have to stop parasitizing the achievements of our ancestors.

Don't give up user. VIVE LA FRANCE!

frog reporting in.
I'm yet to see a decent MLP meme.
just one.

Hope they win, but the French system means that is unlikely. All this talk about Muslims only is a bit eyebrow raising as well. Farage said UK needs to put up the drawbridge full stop, Trump blasted Mexico and Muslims.

This is so sad. Even the Germans have Krautchan.

someone get this over to cuckchan, their numbers would be immensely useful on this one.

So long Baguettes, nice knowing you cheese-eating surrender monkeys.

Well if it's really THAT MUCH too far gone(I doubt it), don't die of defeatism and do like they did 3-400 years ago; sail to Nouvelle-France and help us before it's too late.
t.Québécois

This shit is breaking my heart, froggers

Looks to be the same as Trump's announcement speech if I recall. You know it's being manipulated.

It's too far down,we will need to half cucks help for this one

I despise people like you, fucking defeatist,coward it is time !

IT IS TIME TO GROW BALLS

If you want to keep crying like a little bitch, please do but first consider suicide and don't reproduce. The idea of your weak genes corrupting our race piss me off.

IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP

The world is changing, the dices have already been cast. Either we push we all our remaining force or vanish, don't you want to die like a man ? Like our ancestors ?
To embrace the destiny of our generation ?

WE ARE THE RACE WAR GENERATION !

Don't you realise it ? The battle is only really starting NOW ! Yes things are tough,yes it's an awfull and horrible world.
But at least, please don't die living the life of the cuck. Because if you just spend your life watching our civilisation burn you are even worse than a migrant, muslim or other shit destroying it. You become something despicable.

A TRAITOR

Also
We are not sweden, and have not suffered half of the shit germans or swedes have.
Well stop being a cuck, and hanging arround cucks.
Why have hundreds of french flags appeared after the terrorist attacks ?
Something damaged or destroyed can be rebuild or improved
And what is your plan against them ? Complaining ?
lurk more
reading your comment i understand why now
Do you know that the left litterally explode in a fire if the Fn does only 35% again ?
yeah because the kiketube is trustworthy we all know that
Start fucking white women then
It sounds like you are talking of yourself

France is gone.

Let me tell you something… some french still have balls, and if we loose our country. I can promise you that i will die with it, a french flag in the hand.

remove the (((i'm with her))) and post something like viva la france or nothing at all.