Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi / 'Practical Idealism' [Praktischer Idealismus]

Demands need to be made across the Western world for 'Practical Idealism' by Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi to be properly translated and released to the public. Coudenhove-Kalergi himself, and the people and organisations he was involved in/related to, needs to be thoroughly researched by anons.

Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi was the founder and 49-year-long president of the Paneuropean Union, the same institution that went on to become the European Union we know today.
He was the first person to receive the Charlemagne Prize, which is given to only the biggest cucks for EU supranational integration - other awardees include Angela Merkel, Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, Pope Francis, not to mention the Euro and the unelected European Commission themselves.

Coudenhove-Kalergi himself wrote in his autobiography "At the beginning of 1924, we received a call from (((Baron Louis de Rothschild))); one of his friends, (((Max Warburg))) from Hamburg, had read my book and wanted to get to know us."

[the Warburg family themselves is almost as powerful/influential/corrupt as the Rothschilds, and James Paul Warburg once said before the US Senate, on 17 February 1950: "We shall have World Government, whether we like it or not. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent."]

Coudenhove-Kalergi's father was close friends with Theodor Herzl.

He and the Paneuropean Union - through the CIA's/OSS' 'American Committee on United Europe' - received $1,000,000 USD per year from the Rockefeller and Ford foundations.

[remember, David Rockefeller himself wrote "Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will.If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it"]

And in his book, Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi literally COMPLETELY LAYS OUT the exact system that globalists like the EU have forced onto us today - in Practical Idealism, he writes:

It's all there, from the words of the EU's creator hismelf - the Jewish elite, the enforced race-mixing, the Communist aristocracy etc. Not to mention that the elites he was friends with, like the Rothschilds, the Warburgs, the Rockefellers etc, have all openly spoken about wanting NWO/World Government..

The book itself is banned in Germany (but Mein Kampf isn't, remember - so they're basically saying this book is (((somehow))) more dangerous than Mein Kampf) - even though it's not on the official list of books censored by the German government, it is not possible to buy it in any bookstores in Germany, neither new nor used.

I feel this is an EXTREMELY important book, man, and topic that needs to be emphasized by Nationalist movements all across the West. One of the best parts is that the book itself admits that the dichotomy of Capitalism vs. Communism is a false one - that they're both Jewish spirituality-as-government - meaning that, if this book was to spread far and wide, the argument for Third Positionism as the only legitimate alternative would be strengthened.

Here's a really good summary of the most important points in this topic

balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php

Here's a link to an archive of the book in German

archive.org/details/Coudenhove-Kalergi-Praktischer-Idealismus

Here's the wiki article for the American Committee on United Europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Committee_on_United_Europe

And here's a link to an important pdf on the ACUE (pic related shows an excerpt from the pdf, and an interesting excerpt from the wiki of the man being mentioned in the pdf)

www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/pais/people/aldrich/publications/oss_cia_united_europe_eec_eu.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

prisonplanet.com/bilderberg-chairman-‘bilderberg-helped-create-the-euro’.html
euobserver.com/political/27778
archive.org/details/Coudenhove-Kalergi-Praktischer-Idealismus
foreignaffairs.com/authors/count-coudenhove-kalergi
foreignaffairs.com/authors/count-richard-coudenhove-kalergi
foreignaffairs.com/authors/count-heinrich-coudenhove-kalergi
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/babel-and-the-capitalist-babelization/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zweites_Buch
archive.org/details/ZweitesBuch-AdolfHitlersSecretBook
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
8ch.net/pdf/res/574.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enjoying your first week?

I did know all this in advance, however I got an idea by reading it all condensed. Thank you anno.

It's not about the fact he existed, it's more about 1. further spreading this information as a sort of 'smoking gun' (or whatever) of everything we claim, 2. getting this book properly released and 3. researching this topic as deeply as possible and finding out what/who else is connected.
It's like that cartoon of the elephant with 'Jews' written on it, and all the people standing around it are saying 'it's the Rothschilds', 'it's the Bilderburg group' etc.
Well here everything is connected - you have the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Warburgs, Goldman Sachs, Ford, Jewish supremacism, Communist elite, race-mixing/white genocide, exposure of the false dichotomy of Capitalism vs. Communism - and yes, even the Bilderburg Group:

prisonplanet.com/bilderberg-chairman-‘bilderberg-helped-create-the-euro’.html

euobserver.com/political/27778

Thanks OP.

No you cancerous kike faggot, he is calling to action.

>archive.org/details/Coudenhove-Kalergi-Praktischer-Idealismus

Opens link

Click to random page

"Nicht: Das Judentum ist das neue Adel, sondern das Judenturm is das Schoß, aus dem ein neuer, geistiger Adel Europas hervorgeit, der Kern, und dem sich ein neuer, gestiger Adel gruppiert."

Translation

Not that Judaism is the new nobility, but that Judaism is the bosom from which a new spiritual nobility of Europe emerges (the core) and to which this new nobility is grouped

This requires further research

CFR is more important than bilderberg afaik.

the 'new nobility' is probably Satanism or something

Well it appears CFR are linked to him too - I just did a search for ""council on foreign relations" and "coudenhove-kalergi"" and it came up with 3 Foreign Affairs Magazine authors' pages, with nothing on them. I tried substituting his name with a bunch of other political figures - some much more well known/relevant than him - but they just came up with 'no pages found'. I'm not the smartest person when it comes to technology/internet-savvy, is this normal?

foreignaffairs.com/authors/count-coudenhove-kalergi

foreignaffairs.com/authors/count-richard-coudenhove-kalergi

foreignaffairs.com/authors/count-heinrich-coudenhove-kalergi

in the url, that is

Alright here we go, so I'm still looking into it to see how relevant it is to the CFR, but I found a book that mentions Coudenhove-Kalergi among a list of guest speakers at the '*Chicago* Council on Foreign Relations', pic related

A book I have been wanting to get is "Babel Inc." by Kerry Bolton.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/babel-and-the-capitalist-babelization/

His articles are great, so this book is likely very good.

You did a good job laying him out right here.

>>>/pdfs/

also this

Coudenhove-Kalergi is one of the most evil kikes to ever exist.

Old news. Anyone who's been here for more than a year knows about that cretin and his shady bullshit.

But for the sake of newfags, I'll bump your thread.

He wasnt actually a kike himself but he wanted to be one

Spiritually a Jew.

Which is worse.

It's about spreading this to normies moron.

Reminder for any "imperium" fags that this guy was a hate filled mongrel with ann Asian mother.

*an

Good find OP.

All these rich kikes and occultist are tied together. Nothing surprises me anymore.

what year?

Kalergi's co-conspirator who ran his Hungarian branch of the PEU was (((Gregory Lukacs))), so-called 'father of Western Marxism'

Anyone that gets deep into jews turns into that. Look at all the white traitors.

Hitler talked about the Pan Europa movement in his 2nd book that was never published. Too bad. He even calls Coudenhove-Kalergi "everybody's bastard" (he was a supreme gentleman). Nobody knows about this shit. That's why you have conspiritards saying "the EU was founded by natzees".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zweites_Buch
he Zweites Buch (pronounced [ˈtsvaɪtəs buːχ], "Second Book"), published in English as unofficially Hitler's Secret Book and then officially Hitler's Second Book,[1] is an unedited transcript of Adolf Hitler's thoughts on foreign policy written in 1928; it was written after Mein Kampf and was not published in his lifetime. The Zweites Buch was not published in 1928 because Mein Kampf did not sell well at that time and Hitler's publisher, Franz-Eher-Verlag, told Hitler that a second book would hinder sales even more.

Pics from:
Chapter 9
HOPELESSNESS OF AN ECONOMIC SOLUTION

archive.org/details/ZweitesBuch-AdolfHitlersSecretBook

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

that is so stupefying, thank you very much for this information
In years being lectured in school and medias of all types about ebil nahtzees and WWII and European integration, I've never once heard about this book

this would need to be stored on →/pdf/

(heiled)

Troll is trying to purge threads, counter purge

(((They))) had such plans on the board at least 50 years before Coudenhove-Kalergi

"One Hundred Years Progress in the Future", 1870, appendix titled "Marvels (sic) That Our Grandchildren Will See" page 515

8ch.net/pdf/res/574.html