OPERATION TRIGGERED

Tumblr raid habbening right now.

Get in–→ discord.gg/bXJyK
75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars

Other urls found in this thread:

toxoglossa.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reported for cancer.

reported cuckchan

Okay faggots. Go back to doing and getting nothing done.

/r/ing permaban on OP

Why raid a place that has nothing of value to give?

Even the women are all diseased.

Enjoy getting doxed by chinks and antifa

You must be CREW!
Are you even white?

toxoglossa.tumblr.com/
Why don't you niggers make yourself useful and go after this?

Sage negated.

Do something about it faggots.

Jesus Christ some of you faggots really are fresh off the reddit boat.

No thank you, God. I know you're just testing me.

Gee some of you really are fresh off the boat from stormfront.

Keep saging. It makes my dick harder.

Atleast something good came out of this thread.

Do you not recall why IRC was cancer of the highest order? You think this is somehow better for being a low effort piece of shit with absolutely no semblance of security? You really need to kill yourself and then your family, you youngfag wet behind the ears piece of human fucking filth. I want to send you to Africa just to get a pretty fucking necklace.

Lol internet toughguys like you are fucking hilarious.
Out of all the complains you have, it's the platform?
SHOW ME A BETTER FUCKING PLATFORM, OR FUCK OFF.

GTFO CUCKCHAN

hey there vice

It sure is interesting how whenever a raid thread pops up, then Holla Forums is all over it like a SJW is all over a chocolate cake.
Is it there way to destroy this website?

hey there buzzfeed

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Don’t care.

Then why did you reply? Cycling through IPs?

Why do you want everyone to click your link?
Would you say your racial identity is white?

This shit's pretty fucking sad. The antifa faggots are infiltrating communities and taking over our spaces, but you faggots can't even take 6 minutes of your time to trigger tumblrtards and scare them back into their corner. No wonder this place is occasionally getting flooded with BLACKED and commie threads, while the same thing happens to cuck/pol/. You guys would rather let everything go to shit and let the SJWs take over the internet.

But hey, I guess pointing that out makes me from cuckchan, reddit, a jew, a nigger, or whatever you stupid fucking stormniggers call anyone who disagrees with you.

Maybe I'll recruit some people who aren't complete faggots like you guys.

Don’t care.

Don’t care.

Negated.

Discord is proprietary trash that sells your chatlogs and other sensitive information. Use tox or mumble. Now fuck off, underage.

Hey buzzfeed watcha doing ?
Nice try Joe (((Bernstein))), try to be more subtle next time.