FILTHY GOY

GIVE A KIKE SHEKELS WHENEVER YOU FEEL TRIGGERED

Oy vey, you fthy GOYIM need to learn!

web.archive.org/web/20170207202327/https://medium.com/@nathanpryor/the-aclu-dash-button-16719e446363

medium.com/@nathanpryor/the-aclu-dash-button-16719e446363#.iy5c45xcr

Wait what? There is an ACLU dash button? What are you ordering even.

Hope their Patreon funds can handle it.

Donating 5 shekels to combat antisemitism, goy.

That's the most Kike thing I've ever seen.

This

Does it come in 6Mg?

Damn, liberals went full televangelist.

Nah but it comes in 200g

Or you could send it to any group you want really. The possibilities are endless

This is just begging to be parodied.
Show a white family on the computer screen, show a libtard getting triggered by it, then play the gif in OP.

To the people who didn't read: This is not a real button. Some fag made a shitty hack to make one of these fill out their website's donation page with your info.

:^(

the kikiest kike kiking ever kiked.

Thanks, anti-fa.
truly, you are my greatest ally.

So wait days for products instead of going down to the store that same day and getting the products you want?

How's the efforts to get their non-profit removed going?

It would be funny if the ACLU only saw about half of those $5 thanks to Mr Tax Man

That's not even the best part, they'll do all this whilst also making fun of granny for doing the exact same thing… :'^)

They saw people bankrupt themselves for Bernie. This will be a reddit fad.

Funny, Bernie supporters are by default bankrupt.

What a terrible "accident"

It's the illusion of luxury, every little fucking faggot thinks they're royalty now.

No shit. Why work to steal the shekels when you can just train the goyim to press a button for a placebo "untriggering" effect?

days, no. I've ordered things at night to recieve them the next day. it's uncannily fast. a little bit spooky to

Not that i use one of those crazy wifi buttons though.

That man gives zero fucks.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

CHAIM GET THE UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR

What kikes.

So when you're feeling like a cuck you can give a kike a shekel.

It's almost like people should be offended by how niggers ruin neighborhoods, and not be offended by people who point out that niggers destroy neighborhoods.

This guy seems pretty based, I hope he doesn't get enriched. Jesus Christ I can practically see the "can you believe this goy?!" look on the (((reporters))) face.

This button doesn't even need to be hacked. You could just go over to a leftist "friend's" place, say you need to go to the bathroom, then sneak into the room where they keep the button and just press that button like crazy. Leftists really have shitty OPSEC, but then again, they're the establishment pretending they're the counter-cultural force, so they don't even think about OPSEC for one second.

Yes goy, remember to empty the bank accounts of leftists into the coffers of the ALCU if they won't do it themselves, that will teach them!

Surprised no one thought of this sooner; genius way to harvest liberals' pathological altruism for profit.

this is a great idea. I wonder if you could just place them on random shop windows like starcucks.

glad trump is purging the old world by fire. hope this gay quirky "internet of things! :)" shit will die with it. your refrigerator is able to be hacked and mine bitcoins for a teenager in russia! wow, thats so cool! better come up with a catch phrase for it! also, you could never hook up a fucking button to a minicomputer before, so good thing amazon has come out with this amazing invention.

hope he makes computing great again

Stupid fuckers will no doubt also be triggered and say it's Trumps fault when their bank account is drained fast as fuck cause they keep getting triggered and will write articles about "oh boo hoo I'm starving cause the nazis"

TL note: Gift means Poison

This is a swear jar for being triggered. It will literally cause cucks to grow thicker skin.

It's the retarded way to do online shopping.

the best part is you don't know the price until you get your monthly card statement :^)

Your own demise.

They are trustfund babbies and subsidized, money has never been a problem for these pampered and spoiled brats.

You know those antifa faggots wrecking shit for Master Soros? Many are members of the Industrial Workers of the World. The IWW was on its way to being totally liquidated in the Palmer Raids of 1919-1920, until the ACLU (rather, the groups that were to found the ACLU) came together to fight through the courts.

They also fought against America's based eugenics laws and racial segregation.

No you're suppose to press the gibs button when you have only 2 days worth of gibs left.

I just had a devious idea.

Make it $99. Banks aren't legally required to investigate transactions under $100 ;^)

I was amazed at this kikery, too. Luckily, the gap between the ACLU kikebutton and normies is so wide as to be a non-product at the moment, but it could turn into something, sure. The effort needed to implement one of these: (1) purchase a IoT dash button, gen 2 – $20 kikebux. (2) get an AWS account (free for most minimal uses for 1 year). (3a) Learn the next shit if you don't know it. (3b) Implement the lambda code to catch your button press and turn it into an action with other external APIs.

You have to be a motivated knee-jerking regressive software dev who likely works with a bunch of other gender queer regressive snowflakes, so you have an audience to show this off. Undoubtedly, that's what this was: A 2 or 3 hour project that was for some team-internal virtue signalling, which then turned into a blog post.

fuck you, captchakike.