Post-modernism IS a cultural marxism

The new left realise that they are losing the facts based argument to the right on almost all the important cultural clashes happening today. The only way they can stay on top is re-framing the argument and redefining the terminology.

Language has a powerful effect on people's beliefs and opinions. The left's greatest recent success is becoming so prominent in academia allowing them to programme the next generation into thinking in a certain way.

>inb4: bait, kys, 'postmodernism is just an art thing', 'OP can't inb4'

Other urls found in this thread:

science20.com/science_20/sexism_math_education_feminist_sociology_journal_finds_some-88784
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Call it whatever you want - it's still shit.

Most of the disagreement between the right and the left is a disagreement about the fundamental axioms of what is desirable. As a general rule, the right believe that the right to property is more important than the right to life, while the left believe the opposite. You can't resolve such a fundamental disagreement through argument. Such basic axioms are a matter of subjective preference - not reasoned argument.

Post-modernism is very different from the revised and revived Kulturbolschewismus meme invented by Nazi German propaganda outlets.

You niggers better sage, report and hide these low effort shitposts.

Shit, I forgot to inb4 Acuna. I read that article and it doesn't disprove, or prove as a falsification the general cultural marxist theory, that leftists are subverting culture and academia cause reasons. All it does is draw historical parallels and then jump the the conclusion that it is false.

Anyway. Ignoring my triggering title for a second, would you say that I'm right in my assessment of the actions of some post-modern leftists? What about the reason I posit for it?

also pls no bumplock.

It does more than that; it disconstructs the fable that the centre left liberal academia the paleoconservative likes of Lyndon and Buchanan posit as 'da cultural margsists' is in any way preoccupied with a secret mission to make everyone gay.

You're gonna be more than bumplocked this time if the mods are awake. You keep coming back here to start threads on your conspiracy theory, get BTFO every single time but then come back with new buzzwords, jpegs and other forms of non-arguments to try and get a 'gotcha' on us. The way you make your thread and post sticks out like a sore thumb because of how there's distincively no content to what you're saying. At all.

hi Holla Forums

shit they found out again

Well here's some content for you.

Left-liberals realise that some of their recent 'theory' (gender as social construct, racism = power + prejudice, multiculturalism works) does not hold up solidly to scrutiny. This presents a problem as such theory has, especially the past ten years, been driving policy (this is indecently part of the reason for the growth of the right).

My assertion is that these same left-liberals are now looking to post-modernism (specifically rejection of grand narrative and idealism) to defend their theories and the laws built up around them.

Show me again how this proves that there is a conspiracy in place to brainwash a handful of kids rich enough to pay for college into thinking that their skin colour and sexuality is wrong and thus somehow stopping them from reproducing and destroying Western civilization.

Cultural marxism is the dumbest meme.

instant [-]

Leaving aside what we're going to call it for a second, am I wrong? Is post-modernism's main function not to defend what cannot be rationally defended?

Yes, you are wrong. Postmodernism's main function is not the extinction of the white race and the downfall of western civilization. You are stupid for believing so.

I guess 'main function' would be incorrect. But it's true that leftist philosophy is about making change right? As opposed to simply understanding the world. And it's also true that post modernism has allowed for all sorts of magical thinkings to be tolerated, for example ideaism being a thing again. Note also quack scientists are turning to post modern and trying to blend it with things like quantum theory to support their bunk.

Anti realityists piss me off and nobody seems to call them on their shit.

For that the right would have to use facts in the first place.

read a fucking book

post-modernism can also lead to post-conservatism and ordered anarchy (read Tomasz Gabiƛ)

science20.com/science_20/sexism_math_education_feminist_sociology_journal_finds_some-88784

& pic related.

The SJW left is stuck in a whole and digging itself deeper, dragging the rest of you down with em. When manipulations of data (gender wage gap for example) is presented as fact it only works as long as nobody looks into it/ Now they've pushed it too far and are coming apart at the seams. Postmodernism offers them some refuge.

You also didn't post a pic.

This kind of thinking is becoming all too common.

Meh. I don't like it but what would you call them and their ideology?

Idealism and rejection of grand narrative are key parts of post-modern philosophy no? These are the very tools that shitheads are using to claim validity of any and all stupid shit they can come up with.

I didn't say that. But if you asked 100 lecturers in the social 'sciences' to position themselves on the political axis, 80%+ would identify as leftist.