Guys, its time we had a talk

Over the last decade, and the last few years, especially, the world has begun a descent into madness that it won't be able to recover from. As the conspiracy theorist aspect of the imageboard diaspora and the /pols/ was quietly expunged from our culture, I began noticing a disturbing many trends on the internet, in media, and around the world. Namely, that economic boom-bust cycles are completely artificial in nature, that dissent and antiauthoritarian sentiment is being viciously suppressed or funneled into the left/right paradigm's woeful inability to represent anything but what are essentially two opposing sports teams, that the internet was rapidly being co-opted, our memes monetized, and artificial, clearly corporate or govt/agency produced memes were flooding the wider net like locusts, and, most importantly, that extremely high tech conditioning, deculturing, and division inducing techniques were being integrated into the foundation of not only the internet, but also technology such as smartphones, as well as in workplaces and institutions worldwide. On top of that, the media has gone from presenting narratives with at least some semblance of human input in them to blatantly lying, portraying intentionally antagonizing and deeply partisan stories, and, finally, that we've been in a global depression for 10+ years now with no exit in sight, universal expenditure increases with simultaneous pay reductions, and NOBODY CARES OR SAYS A THING, unless it is to cheerlead for one of two horrible choices and that incompetent, corrupt celebrity's ability to fix everything with magical thinking, anti-the-other-guy rhetoric, and vague wars on terror against people who have next to no standing armies. What is going on? Well, in the immortal words of Anonymous, "ids habbeding", and I fear that our most wicked institutions and elites may be reaching their endgame, one of catastrophic civil and world war followed by enslavement of the survivors. In the last year, America has set up what seems to be a ultralow frequency weapons system that blankets huge portions of the country AND automatically targets dissidents, as well as utilizes GPS tracking data and much more to turn pretty much anyone not picking one of two suicides and engaging in petty infighting. There is no more respect for freedom, privacy, due process, and libertarians are shut out of the electoral process completely. All who resist are put under these low freq stasi tactics almost immediately, and, strangely, are treated like garbage by not only friends and family, but online friends from the states, too. This is it, there's no turning back, the elites, or maybe simply some weird memetic thought construct that thrives on empire building to protect it's own existence, has taken the gloves off, and only we can fight back.(cont)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6T9wg5-2u0
youtube.com/watch?v=eGOA2WedIQo
youtube.com/watch?v=6P97r9Ci5Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=hy8y2CCGcwo&index=3&list=PL3F695D99C91FC6F7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Use paragraphs or GTFO

We nearly played into the hands of a greed and hubris inspired plan to force what is essentially the Neue Roman-American Reich, as well as their systems, economic, media propagandistic, cultural, and otherwise, onto the entire world through the trojan horses that are banking, finance, and divisive, partisan affiliation specific terminology which is simultaneously offensive to both"sides" and completely alienates most of the rest of the population who are not politically passionate and simply want to live with as little interference from dogma, taxation, pecking orders, corruption, poverty, authoritarianism, morality based judgements, lotteries of inheritance/location/potential being major deciding factors in whether a person thrives through trust funds and networking or suffers as a lifetime slave because mom and dad smoked weed and wanted the state to raise their kids, and intrusive ideology as possible.

Its not coincidence/surprise/etc that those in power will divide and conquer the population, in the process funding all sides and even the extremes.

Solution ends up always being informed citizens who can make the right decisions for themselves…

making them resilient enough to avoid succumbing to propaganda that seeks to take their will or power you can actually make meaningful difference.

I'm on a smartphone and under the most aggressive yet subtle stasi-esque zersetzung campaign imaginable. This is part of it, limiting communication. My car is utterly dead, as is my pc, I'm under perpetual low frequency attack, and my house is infested with insects that shouldn't even be in my region, and carry a nasty, treatment resistent rash like scabies with them. And are drawn to body hair and clothing. Read it, or enjoy your concentration camp with vidya and netflix n chill rights.
-
We have good ideas for how to best do things from every imaginable expression of the political spectrum throughout history, and you guys should, by now, realize that neither side is going to win this except for those who profit off of the conflicts and gain slaves from all the distraction and partisan bickering because we were too busy fighting eachother and letting actors and sociopaths masquerade as our political representatives. I, for one, refuse to see the world descend into a global Orwellian, Huxleyian surveillance, taxation, escapism-is-your-culture, and police state because a 10 year and still declining shit economy frustrated me and I shitposted about the Jews to relieve stress, and I'm sure Stalin, Feminism, and Slav pride aren't worth it, either.

I shall consider that OP's post, picture, picture, and this entire thread are nought but an illusion dreamt up by some genius less brilliant than deceitful than God, illusions which this genius has availed himself in order to lay traps for me.

None the less, please get proper paragraphing.

I don't know if you were doing the wall of text thing intentionally to keep us from reading your post, but we're not Burger lolberts.
For a certain value of "artificial". It comes perfectly natural to capitalism. That they don't have to exist as some sort of law of nature is true, though, because capitalism doesn't have to exist.

American lolberts sit firmly on the right side of the spectrum.

No they've always done this.

Welcome to this board then, we both recognize the dire financial straits and think the bourgeois parties are shit.

Uh… no? It's just global capital doing its thing. There may be new civil wars and even another global war, but this would simply be a global capitalism attempting to correct its dysfunction in some way. Of course, no war is actually going to correct a system in deep decline, unless it's a class war.

First, you should consider that the fact that people don't like you for other reasons than political beliefs. Second, ideology doesn't require stupid mind-control waves or whatever to function. People treating those outside of the Overton Window like pariahs is hardly new, and lolberts are hardly all that far outside of it, they're practically the other mainstream.

Just one question:do your overseers, or the council(s) have any idea what this technology is capable of when it results in the production of scalar waves?? These people may be endangering the very fabric and structure of reality itself for some slave labor simply because they can't throw money at institutions and receive AI controlled bipedal humanoid slave robots in return. Is it really worth it, even with the possibility of coming to some sort of place of forgiveness and pardon? This is an insane plan for equally insane ends thought up by people from a totally different period in time, what good is the world, power, control, and attention/adoration if none of it is real, or long lasting? The younger generations, the children of the people behind this, or their children, are eventually going to hate their history, blood, and be disgusted with their own parents if this succeeds, unless they're conditioned, too! And for what end? There is nothing in the universe that wants to deal with your kind except others of your kind, and, the energy they consume in interstellar travel is unfathomable to those still crazy about ego and flaunting wealth or insulting those who stand against you. Father, forgive them, for they don't even know they're alive anymore, it seems. And who will make art in these great slave plantations? Miley cyrus?

If you think tptb have been playing their divide and conquer game up til now, and apparently so well, what makes you think you or your opposite number are immune to trickery?

This isn't true. They've always pushed their countries narrative against foreign powers but today they're primary focus is on you, keeping you anything but informed. Charlie Brooker called it really well here. A brief look at how the presentation and content of news changed over the past 40 years or so. Don't need to watch the whole thing, just the first five or ten minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=x6T9wg5-2u0

It doesn't really matter what the particular focus was, misleading, cherrypicked news from some talking head isn't particularly particularly better than the more sensationalist news of today.

And it should be noted that sensationalist news, "yellow journalism" is as old as the medium itself. Just look at the media's frenzy over the sinking of the Titanic. It was all you could read about for months instead of, say, the increasing likelihood of a massive European war just on the horizon.

Also, OP, watch these videos to get a handle on the basics of this board's ideology before you go rambling about low frequency beams or whatever so you can at least engage with us.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGOA2WedIQo
youtube.com/watch?v=6P97r9Ci5Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=hy8y2CCGcwo&index=3&list=PL3F695D99C91FC6F7

I think there has been a change. I think they've doubled-down. The internet has made it harder for them to pass off bare-faced lies as truth so instead of a couple of big lies that server the story, now entire narratives are created in this media/political/business echo-chamber and pushed from all sides. As such I think that psychological manipulation (though I'm talking in the more traditional sense than OP) and a 'Problem-Reaction-Solution' model is becoming far more prevalent.

I think ultimately OP is on to something. 🍀🍀🍀they🍀🍀🍀 are getting desperate as their preferred methods lose power and they're having to resort to more dramatic actions. In your opinion are 'left' and 'right' more or less polarised now than they were in the 90s?

The micks are at it again!
Because capitalism is falling apart. "Polarization" is largely caused by people losing faith in the status quo, which "direction" they go in depends on why they think things aren't working.

Nice impartial autism chart there.

As to the polarisation, sure some will be down to people 'losing faith' in the system (more realistically, losing job or position as people generally have to be directly affected to be roused into action), but a lot of the polarisation is likely stoked by {{{them}}}. Take for example climate change. I've followed 'debates' on this topic for years now online and it's true that 'conservatives' are more likely skeptical, but I think at least for some of them they see it as purely political. They see liberals taking one side and so oppose it regardless of evidence. The flip side of this would be say mass migration. liberals/lefties ignore all the very real concerns and issues that mass migration has brought because they see acknowledging such issues as giving credence to fascism. This is what I mean by polarisation, people following politics like they do football teams and becoming deeper and deeper entrenched in their camp. This is true of the mainstream. It's true of Holla Forums. It's true here. I believe that the media and political elite (who generally use puppets left and right) are stoking this to keep people from paying attention to what they are pushing towards harder and harder. Sure there has always been an element of misdirection in the media but I think that now, when they've so much to hide and are always so close to being busted, that it has become more commonplace.

Shit that could have done with some punctuation.

As to the polarisation, sure some will be down to people 'losing faith' in the system (more realistically, losing job or position as people generally have to be directly affected to be roused into action), but a lot of the polarisation is likely stoked by {{{them}}}.

Take for example climate change. I've followed 'debates' on this topic for years now online and it's true that 'conservatives' are more likely skeptical, but I think at least for some of them they see it as purely political. They see liberals taking one side and so oppose it regardless of evidence. The flip side of this would be say mass migration. liberals/lefties ignore all the very real concerns and issues that mass migration has brought because they see acknowledging such issues as giving credence to fascism. This is what I mean by polarisation, people following politics like they do football teams and becoming deeper and deeper entrenched in their camp. This is true of the mainstream. It's true of Holla Forums. It's true here.

I believe that the media and political elite (who generally use puppets left and right) are stoking this to keep people from paying attention to what they are pushing towards harder and harder. Sure there has always been an element of misdirection in the media but I think that now, when they've so much to hide and are always so close to being busted, that it has become more commonplace.

As to the polarisation, sure some will be down to people 'losing faith' in the system (more realistically, losing job or position as people generally have to be directly affected to be roused into action), but a lot of the polarisation is likely stoked by {{{them}}}.

Take for example climate change. I've followed 'debates' on this topic for years now online and it's true that 'conservatives' are more likely skeptical, but I think at least for some of them they see it as purely political. They see liberals taking one side and so oppose it regardless of evidence. The flip side of this would be say mass migration. liberals/lefties ignore all the very real concerns and issues that mass migration has brought because they see acknowledging such issues as giving credence to fascism. This is what I mean by polarisation, people following politics like they do football teams and becoming deeper and deeper entrenched in their camp. This is true of the mainstream. It's true of Holla Forums. It's true here.

I believe that the media and political elite (who generally use puppets left and right) are stoking this to keep people from paying attention to what they are pushing towards harder and harder. Sure there has always been an element of misdirection in the media but I think that now, when they've so much to hide and are always so close to being busted, that it has become more commonplace.

huh. Seems I can't delete my own posts.

You don't need a shock as bad as loss of employment to be roused into action. Things simply being in a slump and never getting better is enough to get people to at least question whether the current system is functional.
While the powers that be are no strangers to divide and conquer tactics, they don't favor those positions that question the legitimacy of the status quo. They might support petty identity politics and sectarianism, but I doubt they're going to support any political movement that calls for a radical reorganization of society. The rise of these movements, both left and right, is due to the dysfunction of the current order.
What you're describing is simply contrarianism. It's existed since forever.
No, this has always been the case. The myth of a "free and fair" media was always just that, a myth. Sure, the political zeitgeist of today is different, but it's incorrect to believe that contrarianism is any more of a force today than it was in time past.

You're right. That's why meme candidates like Trump do well when Ron Paul doesn't. Obviously this is not entirely the media's doing. But what is the one thing that has won it so far for Trump? It's media coverage. Compare this to 2012. Ron who? They pretty much tried to stop him from even the Rep debates.

The polarisation also helps dull the radical edge at both sides. Leftists for example will often side with liberals cause they've got a common enemy.

I don't think that's what that means. Certainly not what I'm trying to get at anyway. My point about polarisation is that once people have picked their side it is much easier for them to accept other political positions from their side without any critical thought.

Now I can't prove that the news has changed but looking back at clips of old news, it certainly appears today's news is dumbed down. I think this is a part of the wider 'don't address real issues' thing they've got going. Cause all the real issues are connected.