Trump: "We'll destroy his career"

Trump talking with sheriffs today, one sheriff from Texas mentions that a state senator was trying to get the state of Texas to require a conviction before a 'forfeiture' (?), likely referring to deportation orders. I think we are going to see a lot more coordination between areas near the border and the federales.

NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES CONTINUES

Other urls found in this thread:

legis.texas.gov/Search/DocViewer.aspx?ID=85RSB003801B&QueryText=forfeiture&DocType=B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which senator wahs it, ahw P.
Hopefahlly Dahnald doesn't take his delegates.

I wish this Night of the Long Knives was more akin to the real one.

Also American Free Corps when!?

Imagine what he has in store for the Californian cucks that keep trying to rebel against him

State senator, not US senator.

The Emperor is a hoot, but I wish he wouldn't telegraph all his moves like that. It gives them time to plan.

You're over reacting like the Jewyorktimes. Trump said it as a joke, although he's probably half serious.

what is this?

If we were to deport 40 million wetbacks that will get the country in the mood to deport the Blacks as well.

more like trying to keep that civil asset forfeiture scheme going so the cops can fill their safes.

that man has a very likable aura

I noticed that too. Would fish with.

All the liberals would be better. If they're so prosperous in their faggy cities and so good-natured that they want to give to the third world then surely shipping all the libcucks to Somalia would vastly improve the lives of those poor people by sharing with them liberal ideals and progress.

Does this mean we don't agree?

No. "Liberals never say that if X wins I"m going to Mexico" They always say Canada or some where in EUrope.

he'll spend the weekend whittling and shooting the shit with his grandkids about meeting the president.

I was looking at it more from the standpoint of appealing to their ideology to deport the traitors. "These people are poorer than you" is an argument they use a lot to justify globalism.

NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES

(checked)
Goddamn I miss my grandpa. I love watching these meetings, they continue to give me hope when shills come shilling President Trump continuously getting his way (hahaha couldn't even prevent DeVos, they have no hope of stumping him on anything else now) doesn't hurt either

Once Sessions is confirmed we'll finally know that answer.

Sheriff Grandpap shouldve dropped the name. I understand being respectful and reserved, but the time for niceties has long since passed.

Kek'd and chek'd

tbh fam we could really use a night of the long knives, there are a lot of disloyal cuckservatives who still have not bent the knee but insist rather on obstructing any attempt at shutting the door on mudshits and ejecting illegals.

Look carefully at the way Trump says that. Everyone is laughing, Trump isn't smirking. Trump wasn't joking. He was serious.

Trump is doing okay by me.

Texan here. Good. His career should be destroyed. The left have been trying to destroy the careers of the right forever. Fuck them.

Fucking hell.

How much longer do we have to wait for Trump to start removing kike judges and senators that are getting in his way? I understand we're only on week 3, and I have to be patient, but there's nothing I want more.

when trigger happy jihadists make martyrs out of leftists on the streets because Soros and (((others))) couldn't keep their pet ragheads on a short enough leash.

Also, yes, we really need to start demanding that the executive branch (and respective legislative branches, either federal or state) use their right to RECALL JUSTICES for law violations. Law meaning Constitution. The left will scream that it’s impossible for a judge to do something unconstitutional, as they’re the ones who “interpret” it, but that will only serve to chip away at Mar v. Mad even more by bringing it into the public eye.

user, that's all part of his plan. He's expecting them to make a move against what he televises to the public but then comes around the other corner and drops em hard.

I've all but given up on finding a wife at this point. I'm considering maybe going for an Option 40 contract at this point since raising a family is impossible. Sage for off topic.

It's frustrating, I know but believe in Trump. He's got everything planned out but first he has to get the rest of his main people in to position along with clearing out some more of the quagmire Barry left behind.

oh I believe in him. The retards on this board that unironically still believe he's a puppet of Israel piss me off to no end, simply because all you have to do is look at what he's doing and it's obvious he doesn't give a shit about the jews. I heard Sessions gets voted in tomorrow, so hopefully that's true.

It is.
www.fox10tv.com/story/34440271/sessions-confirmation-vote-set-for-wednesday

Oh shit, speak of the devil.

That's a funny way of spelling kike, user. Shills, fbi, cia, crew goons, Trump's family, Taylor Swift, Pewdiepie, you name it; they all lurk the imageboards.

Are the dems kvetching at all by pence's decision to step in and give them some shock treatment?

from what i heard, kikebook was a nuclear wasteland by the time the sun set.

Oh, so absolutely nothing then. Still, the salt must've been great to mine out of it.

It's a feint. He gets them riled up and butt flustered about worthless shit like the career of some small-fry state senator, and they start spending all their time worrying about/fighting against that.

Then he gives 'em the deathblow from out of nowhere.

This. Amazing how even with their shills on this site, they still haven't caught on yet.

What does it mean?

And what is the current law?

I don't think there has ever been anybody who has had the odds stacked so greatly against him, and still come out victorious.

Ctrl-f this thread, "asset", 1 match.

Jesus, Holla Forums, those of you who are supporting the sheriffs as they fight to expand civil asset forfeiture, are literally doing the kikes' work for them. Go read about civil asset forfeiture at fear.org and learn about the (((legal fiction))) under which it works.

tl;dr: civil asset forfeiture allows the government to assert you aren't innocent, seize your car/money/home, and then if you want your property back the burden of proof is on *you* to prove you're innocent. You also have to be able to afford the lawsuit to do that. Cops often like forfeiture because they usually get to keep what they seize steal.

I want to rub that girl's head and give her a hug so badly you don't even know.

Reminds me of this.

Sounds like a joke. Everyone laughed too.

Addendum: And then tuck her into bed.

Good memories.

Also checked.

Nah, he was joking but in a deadpan way. But yeah, he probably would end his career if he felt he needed to.

I think I've found the bill. It's sponsored by State Senator Konni Burton.
legis.texas.gov/Search/DocViewer.aspx?ID=85RSB003801B&QueryText=forfeiture&DocType=B
A quick CTRL+F reveals zero mentions of deportation or undocumented immigrants (or any immigrants at all), as well as requiring in Art. 59A.024 that all seized property be returned within five days of an acquittal, dismissal/dropping of charges, etc. Further, Art. 59A.026 provides that property is still subject to forfeiture if it is used in the commission of a felony (i.e. the breaking of an immigration law) without a conviction being necessary. The details of this article, which include what to do if the owner of the seized property has fled the state and cannot be extradited but would ordinarily be facing charges within the state, make it abundantly clear that this is simply an anti-civil asset forfeiture bill and would have zero impact upon the ability of ICE and similar law enforcement bodies to do their actual jobs.

As for Burton, it seems as though she's a libertarian upstart within the party who has simply ruffled the wrong feathers:

I don't think that is the bill/senator he was referring to.

Did anyone notice the double bind of Trump's comment. Ruin his career, meaning on the face of it that Trump would scold him publicly. But another interpretation makes more sense, he would ruin his career by taking down the cartels that pay him and making them think the Senator sold them out. That's how Trump deals with corruption. This is going to be bigger than the super bowl.

He could go for the lesser punishment, the worse punishment, or both. The President is keeping his options open. It's all in The Art of the Deal.