Oy Vey!

19 Rabbis arrested outside Trump's Manhattan hotel
Written by Nicole Hensley - New York Daily News
Updated: Tuesday, February 7, 2017, 2:29 AM

Source: nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/19-rabbis-arrested-trump-hotel-protest-travel-ban-article-1.2965970
Archive: Is doing that gay gif shit again
WebArchive: web.archive.org/web/20170207071920/http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/19-rabbis-arrested-trump-hotel-protest-travel-ban-article-1.2965970

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
8ch.net/awyattmann/res/1.html#1
youtube.com/watch?v=utnowkjjAGg
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-alt-right-free-speech-and-israels-role-in-the-migrant-invasion
babble.com/mom/3-strange-uses-for-infant-foreskins/
huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html
vice.com/en_ca/article/is-oprah-supporting-the-harvest-of-baby-foreskin
knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/
scientificamerican.com/article/a-cut-above-the-rest-wrin/
blogher.com/babies-foreskin-used-make-cosmetics-ethical
jezebel.com/5689242/beauty-products-made-from-baby-foreskins-never-thought-of-that
newsday.co.zw/2014/04/26/foreskins-go/
alternet.org/story/47421/foreskin_face_cream_and_other_beauty_products_of_the_future
sites.google.com/site/completebaby/cosmetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was like anudda shoah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off

oh god it's 1939 all over again, please remember to donate to our legal fund

Right. so why don't you kindly take them into israel?

Jews were never slaves in Egypt. Their tradition is a sham.

that was turned away from the U.S. in 1939.

Why do Jews living cushy pampered lives make these claims?

and yet they would never allow those muslims in Israel of course

Ayy I'm sticky now.
Thanks kampfy.

Because it's easy to preach about how progressive and welcoming you are when you're not the one who has to reap the consequences of things like immigration

So when jihadis can't get in to attack our nation it is personal?

Thank god Trump's doing something about these naziphobes. This intolerance cannot stand.

Literally anudda shoah.

It's their naziphobic culture, which is a product of the lack of diversity in israel. I think israel desperately needs more nazi viewpoints.

Why exactly do Jews want more Muslims in the country? They are not exactly known to get along together.

Muslims are jews golem.

They want to destroy whites, then the nips.

pic related

the synagogue of satan is working with the followers of the false prophet muhhamed

that's a Hollywood fabrication. Israelis and Saudis are in on everything together.

Exactly. Fucking two faced bastards.

psychologists and public relations teams working, behind the scenes, to determine best outcome. rabbies here because solidarity.

Ok, so they get on with the Saudis who also enjoy money and decadence. But what about the not Saudi muslims, I thought most the rest of them were hell bent on seeing every last jew dead.
Or it just the Sunnis? I can't remember which are less filled with hatered for non muslims, Shia or Sunni?

The mind of the naziphobe is twisted and vile, user. It takes long study to truly understand.

pottery

What does the new world order comprise of? Are we not already partially living it with such evil dictators like Merkel and such? I believe even if she loses the upcoming election, whoever wins will be a puppet for the people behind the scenes.

kikes don't get along with common people period. it has nothing to do with whether or not they're Muslims.

Of COURSE she did.

That, or using them. Either way, the events of Revelation are coming relatively soon.

9/11 was the event the kike referred to. The goal for them is a worldwide communist police state ran from Israel, where everyone else is treated like slaves, doing the Jew's bidding. Since white people are the most likely to fight such tyranny, they need to destroy them through racemixing and destruction of culture and nation-states. There are still places that aren't part of it, yeah, but the EU is looking damn well like a good start and so does the Chinese.

Mudslimes are weponized savages used to vanquish white nations. Once their job will be over, kikes will just treat them like everyone else: dumb goyim.

Jews always defend inmigration because they hide better is a multicultural society. They use all other enthnic groups as shield, they victimize themselves and other minorities for protection.
Also white genocide and to have useful tools to destabilize a country.
Kikes are masters at d&c and hegelian dialéctic, just look this board, any simple spark will unleash a hegelian bullshittery of descomunal proportions.

PLEASE, PLEASE, IT'S TOO MUCH WINNING

Ah, the practice of tikkun olam, being a bitch in the road, is still active. Gas the kikes.

Of course, let's send the refugees to Israel instead.

Oh.

Egyptians were obsessive record keepers. Yet, there is zero mention of jews, jew slaves or even any evidence of all of them building any pyramids.

Modern archaeologists now know the pyramid builders were all well paid, skilled artisans.

Islam is the sword of jewery

Jews are such a destructive species they want an entire planet to rule, and since there is no other one to escape to, they want this one. Their rationale is if they control the entire planet, people will stop hating them.

Also, the hardcore Zionist loves to bomb diaspora communities; it chases the kikes to Israel and helps with demographics, prophecy fulfillment, etc.

They are both semites.

Bread Theme

islams own logic defeats itself
the only reason they are considered semetic is because they spliced a bunch of tora and new testament into the crazy ass writings (which were by the way written before muhhamed)

Pure coincidence though, right normalfags? CNN said so.

You mean naziphobes?

It was real in her mind.

NEVER AGAIN
That's anti-semitic goy! How could you advocate the genocide of the Jewish people?

Im waiting for CNN to cover it after all its illegal for me to read the article myself.

Wait, what the fuck, i was always saying people to wait for Hitler, and that Trump is a kike puppet, but Trump already gassing the jews?!

I WISH THIS WAS A JOKE

THE GOYIM ARE RESISTING!

kek has praised this thread

They also regularly destroyed all records of parts of their history which were unflattering.
THAT, however, is because they didn’t do it. The pyramids and Sphinx were built before 11,000 BC by the original white inhabitants of Egypt.

CATHOLIC PRISONERS WWII

Mr whyatt, any place to see all those?

source?

It was real in their minds tho.

The Holodomor (Ukrainian: Голодомор), [a] was a man-made famine in Soviet Ukraine in 1932 and 1933 that killed an estimated 2.5–7.5 million Ukrainians, with millions more counted in demographic estimates. It was part of the wider Soviet famine of 1932–33, which affected the major grain-producing areas of the country.
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Very well said. This post actually prompted me to research the term "Hegelian dialectic". Certainly an idea that most Holla Forumsacks should become familiar with.

>>>/awyattmann/1

It's got a lot of benefits: With a new visible minority, jews are no longer so easily targeted by whites. Everyone can probably think of a few patriotards who insist jews aren't a problem, but muslims are.

Besides, jews see any minority being attacked or free borders being threatened: A new Holocaust around the corner. Even if it was muslims or niggers, they'll always defend their pets because they know they'd be the next. They even say this much.

There would be if it wasn't for the fucking kikes

Okay okay, can we slow down? I am conservative, republican Trump supporter, not nationalist. Does it mean i was fooled by bunch of meme magicians from Holla Forums and i realized too late that Trump IS ACTUALLY HITLER and all this time i was supported rising of real fucking fascism leftist are complaining about?

Top kek. I wonder what would happen if you asked them about having Israel accept the refugees instead. I mean, it's far less distance to travel since it's in the middle east. Wouldn't it make more sense?

8ch.net/awyattmann/res/1.html#1

This. Modern warfare begins with the destabilization of a region, them the process of funding "rebels" starts. War now-a-days isn't really conducted in a conventional way to where you officially declare war and then invade the country. It's now more efficient to infiltrate and run a friendly government, or overthrow a regime and put a friendly agent as either the leader, or in key positions of the government.

Jews act basically how we do in public. They hide their power level so to speak, most of them are wise to the ongoing they conduct, and act obliviously and manipulatively to local officials and non-Jewish friends, etc. This is just your average Jew however. I'm not even getting into the executives, city council, etc kikes.

This is why there are no based Jews, or why the narrative that "middle class Jews are just regular people like you and me goyim!" Thing falls apart. Even if they are, you can't trust the bastards.

Every country should accept refugees, except mine, of course. Because reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=utnowkjjAGg

It's okay user, you're looking at a bright future

Because muh 6 million justifies any action Israel does that would otherwise be frowned upon.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Vid related to pic related

Wait hasn't the travel ban been stayed? The refugees are still coming in because of those Judges claiming it was unconstitutional.

So you're telling me a bunch of Rabbis got caught kvetching over something which didn't even happened? This is so great and they going to get charged, the tower has power.

It appears you have been coaxed into a snafu.

What a time to be alive.

Isn't that the parked website girl?

Worldwide gulag run by jews. They want all other races mixed into an incoherent mass of dumbed-down slaves with no cohesive properties that would never be able to effectively rebel.

That is what Marx said in his letter. That is what Kalergi said in Practical Idealism.

Yeah this one too. She's happily married with white children though. Sage for off topic.

They want conflict with gentiles to increase sympathy for israel.

the jews know these muslims can't afford to live in their neighborhoods and the ones that can live in them probably won't attack them.

GOYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

They can't afford to live in most any neighborhood. They use government programs and wealth redistribution to force these people into white areas. In the UK about 66% of these useless turds don't even work.

DONALD TRUMP WILL MAKE HOLOCAUST REAL

I'm pretty sure you're not even allowed to think about it too much. Let CNN do the thinking for you, that way you'll be sure to have the same opinion as everyone else that isn't a total nazi, sexist homophobe.

hahahah
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
THEN LET THEM INTO ISRAEL, CHAIM. DON'T YOU WANT TO SAVE THEM THAT HARROWING WALK ALL THE WAY TO EUROPE WHERE SO MANY HAVE DIED. IT'S MUCH QUICKER TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER ALL.

Oy vey, what a holocaust!

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Jews and Muslims have always got along. Thia idea that Muslims hate Jews is a modern meme pushed to distract from the fact Israel is colonizing Muslim lands.

The Final Deal soon fam.

She is right you know.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

A one world government. Centralization of power. All the power in the hands of a small elite. Thats why they are replacing Europeans with islamic cattle, they want to dissolve nations and borders and the native citizens still cling to their cultures and their national sovereignity.

(((THREAD THEME)))

Eretz Yisrael is the goal.
Yinon is the plan.
The Jewish Utopia is the blueprint.

A roiling sea of zero identity unrighteous golem lorded over by the righteous effendim in Jerusalem.

there be some advanced kekery going on in here

Look through history user, Jews got along great in Muslim-controlled lands, usually as legally protected and thriving minorities (Ottoman Empire, Muslim Spain, etc). In Spain, it took kicking the Muslims AND Jews out to begin the Spanish Golden Age.

Muslims more often than not project their violence against either themselves or white Christians (e.g. the Armenian Genocide).

Islam is the sword of Jewry.

pics related

Anything that negatively affects the power of Whites helps kikes. Mudslimes displacing Whites does just that.

This too. Kikes often create false dichotomies only to come up with an "ingenious" solution that, surprise surprise, benefits the kikes.

ugh 😑 really? read a history book sometime, look at ISIS why don't you? anti-Semities… always the same… 😕

When is this moly video from?

ISIS has not killed a single Jew so far. Not one. And there is footage of Israel letting them walk through Israeli army checkpoints on Israeli land, and Israel also gives ISIS medical aid and supplies.

ugh and yet you have no proof, just like hitler sad sad sad

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I swear.

boo boo 😞

Holla Forums pls

We are going to bring back honor.
We are going to bring back integrity.
We are going to bring back truth.

simple

There are no brakes on this train.

Ids doo late
doo gant stob id
ids habbening

this.

holy shit the loophole in their logic is so big you could fit the sun through it.

well, he did sacrifice the souls of his children to moloch baal, so he's protected from the six million, but his lineage has pretty much ended. and in the end he's just a patchover on liberalism.

i really hope he makes it worth it.

Middle East don't get along with Jews, because the Jews invaded and killed Palestine, sent the US to Iraq etc., and want to destroy every country in the Middle East, so (((they))) can

-have more land
-be safe

The Muslims do hate Jews but it's not a religious conflict, it's because they're in the Middle East and the Jews are destroying them.

When every country in the Middle East is destabilized, Israel will expand, and then they will pull the rug out from under the petro dollar, which is a ponzu scheme. 1929 all over again, but worse. The end.

The US ends, Jews consolidate in Israel.

Before they crash the dollar, Jews go short on stocks and take all of our money.

It is.

So if trump attacks iran you guys will finally realize he was a plant right?

and trump is funding these people. as i said, he's just a patch. at most he'll last 8 years. then its back to square one.

kanye 2025 will be a thing

Trump is actually the avatar reincarnate of Odin, as Hitler was.

Someone posted that in the torah it says to treat strangers and refugees with kindness as you were once one. This seems a bit contradictory to me because they view non jews as goyim.

Does it refer to jewish strangers/refugees, or stranger/refugees in general?

The most underrated tool of Jewish power is the legal system.

Treasonous Jews suing Trump left and right to slow him down, failing again and again.

Soros crusader and possible Jew Robart stops the Muslim travel freeze cold

Jewish judge rules Brexit vote invalid, if not confirmed by (((parliament))) vote.

Legal system steals more money than the taxman, many Rothschild lawyers around the country including PBS's local sponsor in the capital of California, and the mayor of Tucson.

Rothjews are bleeding this country dry.

You have to play the game to play the game.

We'll see how he turns out. What are your complaints so far? Of course he isn't going to name the Jew, or out immediate end to Jew support he isn't a superhero.

What has he done that you don't like? I see him pitting Jewish interests against one another.

I didn't read the couple of posts when I made my post, but there was no answer.

I'm pretty sure they mean all refugees, not just jews. Well it's not a surprise, they find ways to jew their god, they made something that turns the light off for them I don't know why they can't turn lights on or off, but it's pretty jewy what this product is.

Why is one person consistently shilling this?

Hey there rabbi, whatcha doin?

pic related.
Anyone ITT have the full list of the countries they've been expelled from and sometimes repeatedly kicked out of?

he's amped up the war in the middle east and is sable rattling with iran. i don't like that. if he really did invade iran he would be superbuddy with jews no more proof needed.

What should he have done in regards to the middle east? Leaving this unfinished will create an even bigger mess later on. I agree about iran though

Islam was subverted and radicalized by the jew.

There was a different image that I'm talking about. It had the image I previously uploaded on top, followed by a list of the country, the year, and method of expulsion. Many mentioning genocide over and over with the last one being I think germany.

fixed.

Tradition also teaches you to sacrifice children on Passover for blood libel–we already know most of the kikes do this already, I guess that means we should assume these are doing it too.

Just like Christianity, nordic paganism is the real deal

Oh but they were. Whats funny is that the Bible, reading between thenlines, lets slip what happened, along with archeology.

Some Jewish guy ended getting up top with the bigwjgs, and passed along some advice that save the kingdom.

But later, and this part is not in the Bible, the same guy, using his newfound favor, brought his brithers and other tribesmen into Egypt, were they settled some land.

They made themselves very wealthy by doing so, and ended up being significantly qealthier than most Egyptians, by using their connections with men at the top.

And at the general expense of the Egyptian people.

Sound familiar? Well then the Pharaoh becamed alarmed at how powerful these foreigners had become, and his people were discontent. So le shoah fCe.

Then the story of Moses sorta happened….what the Bible leaves out is the real reason the Pharoahs army pursued them.

Theyblooted and pillaged like motherfuckers on their way out.

youre supposed to think for yourself here, not just blurt out the talking points by the talking heads on T.V.

GO THE FUCK BACK RIGHT NOW

What is the name of the book?

So you have no argument, ok.

It's more like, no one cares.

From the Temple to the Talmud

Trump possibly being a kike puppet is something I care about though, so far it doesnt seem like it.

That's a POWER MOVE.

Stepping down from ISIS proxy war in Syria is solid move, if confirmed 100%.

Rebuilding Russian relations instead of moving closer to nuclear.

Not getting bullied by the Jews in deep state at all times, like every other pres. was.

He says he wants to make a good deal in Iran, let's see if he can. Obamas weakness dug us a hole there, need to dig out of hole instead of lying down and bending over.

i have an argument, i just hoped you would be able to understand it yourself…

ok, let me explain then. there is no way to create a bigger mess in the me because the whole point of the operations were to create a big mess… it's called war, or in the case of us ridiculously superior military technology, more like slaughter.

there is no "we need to bomb these regions to kill ebul egstremists that just happen to be goat herders and have joined the resistance just because we killed his family" there isnt any "we need to install a totally real democracy that isnt controlled by the us whatsoever, no sireee" reason, nor a "we need to kill isis that we for some reason prop up and train too or else bad things will happen" reason…

it's all a sham. the us isnt there to do "good" and it never were.. it has nothing to do with "terrorism", nothing to do with muslim extremism or anything whatsoever to do with the US beyond oil, gas, mic, geostrategic positioning, fat contracts for us construction companies and being a good goy for israel.

That spacing is definitely a power move too.

got you fam

So far it seems they are helping assad regain total control over the country. I agree that the US shouldnt have started their bullshit there but its too late now.

Being a good goy for Israel is all of it.

We're destroying their enemies and devastating the border countries for them to expand into, when the time is right.

Then they can unite Israel.

When (((they))) no longer need "U.S.", the world stage will change.

Thanks mate.

Why would a yid sticky this thread?

Syria isnt the only country the us is waging war in. Btw, this is the third time ive been shadowbanned - or whatever im supposed to call it when one is introduced to the banscreen seeing a post you didnt make. all because im a partypooper on a website that used to be about free speech.

I know that feel.

This would be actually great Red Pill material if it said what the Kikes were doing to have the hammer brought down on them.

The Bible never said anything about pyramids, it was a fedora meme that "scientists" still use in a non ironicall way.

Remember, social science is propaganda.

What should trump do? He is already knee deep in there and just pulling out seems like one of the worst options. Obama left him with a lose-lose situation

Because AWM paid him so he could get his artwork "posted, as it's then available for sharing and spreading"

Hence why once a week there is a sticky with his OC and a copy paste news article.

Jews were never slaves you antigentite. They made that shit up.

I fucking hate anime. It's shit tier art.

how is pulling out a losing situation. it would enable the people there to stop warring, stop migrating to europe and enable them to rebuild their country.

it's not like its beneficial for americans nor european populations to continue the wars either. the only people it benefits are moguls and jews.

AWM?

MODS, ATTEND!
This story appeared earlier, however a MOLE within pruned it :^)

No shit. It makes me despair, sometimes.

The Shiites want every Jew dead because many Shiites are oppressed by Israel.
A very small group of Sunnis, all of them Saudi and Qatari royalty, are in cahoots with Israel.
They have almost direct control over all Sunnis through state-funded mosques and Islamic schools. They make sure that nearly all Sunnis hate Israel in their minds, but act instead towards the USA and the West. This is why there are no ISIS inspired terrorist attacks in Israel (I say inspired because ISIS itself is probably controlled or at least originates from Mossad).
I would say that Sunni Islam is definitely the more toxic strain of Islam, because it is ZOG.
Shiites may yell "death to America", but what they really mean is "death to ZOG America". If the US stops supporting Israel, Iran and thus the other majority Shia countries and groups will be neutral or maybe even somewhat supportive of the west.
The Jews want mass immigration of Sunni Muslims to the west because they are ZOG controlled and will further undermine western civilization.

Oy Vey! THOSE ROOYSISTZ WILL PAY! STUPID ROOYSIST DONALD TRUMMP!

:^) Actually, a LARGE group of Muslims are in with the jews.

Consider the jews opening the gates of Constantinople to the Muslims.

Or consider Israel providing healthcare to wounded ISIS fighters (Israel borders Syria, and they are driven from Syria to Israeli hospitals, where repayment, obviously, comes in the form of organs to harvest).

Nice. Bush appointee who is "illuminated". Well, at least we know what's going on.

this meme magic is too strong

That's the saddest story I've ever heard! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

It is also why Hamas, the Sunni group opposing Israel in occupied land, mainly launches ineffective rocket attacks against Israel, while Hezbollah fights ISIS with a well-trained paramilitary force.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

fuck off

update your shit nigger

WE
WUZ
KANGZ
N
SHIET

Hezbollah went toe to toe with the IDF in '06. They can operate.

I'm lying, but you're not the dumbest fucking retard I've ever seen in my life.

T-trump is gonna put is into the camps like my grandpa who died in Auschwitz when he was just 6 years old.

IT'S ANOTHA SHOAH!

Document source, please?

Checked
May your dubs become a meme
May your meme become reality

keep your friends close…

KEEP YOUR (((ENEMIES))) CLOSER

I was going to post something about that but you cucked me out of those words.

Dunno if anyone's said this but jews like diversity in their gentile host countries (studies show they thrive more than anyone else in soulless cultureless societies, go figure). Of course this only goes for the gentile nations, not their home ethnostate.

letters on the spanish inquisition joseph de maistre

This one isnt on the list:

Idi amihin uganda 1971
He was a israel puppet meant to create a jewish proxy state, he kicked them all out.

You can find a interview on youtube where he talks all about the coup and jew involvement.

Unsurprisingly the (((media))) turned him into the most insane and evil nigger dictator there ever was

Still not big enough to fit their noses through it though.

These aren't real rabbis. The title of rabbi is just like the title of black belt. Anyone can get one. What really matters is who their teacher was that bestowed them with that title.

First pic is a bonus, is a long list of jews getting btfo for ritual killing. The second is the one you requested.

Ever wonder why ISIS has attacked goyim worldwide, yet somehow Israel has never been despite being only a short distance away from their homebases in Aleppo. Homs and Mosul?

Source?

Pretty please.

Don't forget that they also opened up Spain to invasion by Muslims. This is the reason why Jews were targeted by the Spanish Inquisition after the reconquista of Spain.

Kevin MacDonald was interviewed on Red Ice about the role of Israeli NGOs rescuing invaders in the Mediterranean and bringing them into Europe.
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/the-alt-right-free-speech-and-israels-role-in-the-migrant-invasion

It's relevant information, take it or leave it.

Read up on muslim conquest of spain newfag.
And then on reconquista.
You lack basic knowledge.

Anyone with a brain knows it is true. Issue is youre called a bigot for using your brain

Hasbara is easy to detect, and if it isn't Hasbara then it is some yid trying to flee the country after doing something highly illegal.

They weren't? I know the holocaust was a lie, but they weren't slaves either? Not even a little bit?

There's zero archeological evidence for 100% of what's in the Bible. The only exception is a few of the names of world leaders. :^)

The landmarks described in the bible describe what is now known as Yemen, not Egypt. If they were slaves it was not in Egypt. Egyptians keep meticulous records and none of the mention jews in Egypt

More likely that they absorbed a bunch of different misfit groups and created the story about being slaves in Egypt to create a common enemy and make their mixed nation more cohesive. Eventually they would all interbreed and share common genetic traits obviously.

that image is photoshopped, mate.

Prove it YOU CAN'T GO AWAY YOU CAN'T!!! YOU CAN'T!!!

Tell me again Holla Forums, how many "hijackers" were there on 9/11 again? Is there any significance to that number?

Not all of them, user. One child is still is free of the taint.

I recently saw home videos of myself at age 10 and then some kodak pictures of myself aged 12.. it's incredible how much the young boy grows during those years.

This kid's face is going to change each month. You can already see his features becoming more distinct. May the power of European vigor find in this young man its avatar.

DAILY REMINDER THAT JEWS PUT BABBY FORESKINS IN COSMETICS
Femanons pls stop smearing your faces with literally penises.
Typical web search results for 'cosmetics foreskin':
babble.com/mom/3-strange-uses-for-infant-foreskins/
huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html
vice.com/en_ca/article/is-oprah-supporting-the-harvest-of-baby-foreskin
knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/
scientificamerican.com/article/a-cut-above-the-rest-wrin/
blogher.com/babies-foreskin-used-make-cosmetics-ethical
jezebel.com/5689242/beauty-products-made-from-baby-foreskins-never-thought-of-that
newsday.co.zw/2014/04/26/foreskins-go/
alternet.org/story/47421/foreskin_face_cream_and_other_beauty_products_of_the_future
sites.google.com/site/completebaby/cosmetics
And then people think the so-called "blood libel" is a fucking hoax.
You can't possibly make this shit up. The Jews revel in the knowledge that they defile everything good in the world.
Use as few pre-packaged mass-produced things as possible, and remember:
Why did G-D create the Gentiles?
Someone has to buy retail!

We could probably meme Baron into being the heartthrob of girls throughout the world with little effort. A few days of spamming teen and tween sites with "baron so amazing"or whatever, and wed have a generation of redpilled women.