Millenials must be stopped

How do we prevent the millenials from creating an antifreech speech dystopia? 40 percent of them want to restrict free speech.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/40-of-millennials-ok-with-limiting-speech-offensive-to-minorities/

Nigger, half the people here are millennials. Polls are false.

You're not a true millenial.

I'm okay with binning both political correctness and free speech.

lol, I'm fine with that

Kike.

Commies, liberals, and jews should not have rights to free speech to be honest.
Fight me.

No, they're correct. At least 40% of "millennials" are not white, and non-whites don't support free speech.

I'm for free speech, but I am against the niggers at freech. This term triggers my autism.

Correct. But for now, free speech is in our advantage. You know that if laws against free speech came to the USA, it wouldn't be commies and Jews being shut down. It would be like Europe, only "hate speech" against minorities would be suppressed.

Is that a sizable fraction of the generation?

Lazy ass OP

And this.

That just means 40% of the people they polled are niggers.

How do we stop boomers from flooding this country with subhumans to pay for their retirement?

Kill them all. The baby boomers and the spicnigs. If we remove our enemies completely we have won.

i hope you dont believe that. there are plenty of whites that deserve the rope.

That's where you're wrong, friend.

No one gives a shit about polls. We kill anyone who tries to mess with the amendments.

I didn't even notice the dick at first.

Wrong: the fact that our speech has been driven underground is a very large part of why we are as strong as we are now. The commies and jews grew weak from not ever engaging us, while we grew strong from constantly having our beliefs challenged.

Such people should have free speech simply so that we can have practice slamming them down every now and then. We should not grow weak once we gain power, as these people have.

Shana is a good waifu and I want to hug her all day.

We avoid creating a restricted free speech dystopia by taking power and annihilating their arguments. Make such people look like fools. After all, as I said above, we have honed our skills, while they have not.

Kill yourself Holla Forums

Millennials are a self defeating generation. They don't have children, don't participate in politics (aside from bitching in the streets) and don't create a damn thing aside from social media start ups and other useless (((crap))). Traditional views and those that follow them will always defeat degenerate cultures and generations.

What is Sclomo sliding?

Plenty of people support a ban on 'hate speech' cuz it's mean :''(>>9193403

It really is purely CREW in here, huh?

more like they don't have right to live

Let them do it then use it against them.

How can the dead talk, user?

You can start by subverting programs like this

Kek confirms youmu is best 2hu

funny story. i was just taking a public relations class early this semester. my prof mentioned several times that the entire world of 'scientific polling' - that is, her whole discipline, was up in arms. they were just wrong about everything. they didn't thing they were measuring opinions. they didnt think their sample size was biased. they thought they were dealing with the facts.

i dont think young white people answer polls. i dont think we want to give them information, because we know how theyre going to use it - to manipulate us.

tl;dr polls are wrong. any public policy analyst will tell you now more than ever - the whole discipline is a lie.

I know

World needs people like you.
The first one that comes from a war in a casket.

"40% of millennials" are niggers.

Race-aggregated polling data are useless.