Stench over Netherlands, media tries coverup

The southern provinces of the Netherlands, with all regions around the Rhine river have been struck with odd nasty smells. Nothing peculiar, except that the media knows shit, the authorities know nothing and all say it's almost over and will remain a mystery

OY VEY DON'T LET THEM KNOW

Other urls found in this thread:

ad.nl/binnenland/mysterieuze-stank-trekt-over-zuid-nederland~a7452b97/
chemelot.nl/nieuws/storing-hso-fabriek-0
archive.is/OQgjG
chemelot.nl/nieuws/robert-claasen-benoemd-als-chemelot-executive-director
archive.is/OF02X
archive.is/hrkuo)
sittard-geleen.nieuws.nl/nieuws/20161020/storing-caprolactamfabriek/
nl.hertel.com/nl/nieuws/nieuwsbericht/40000-kubieke-meter-steiger-voor-onderhoudsstop-fabriek-fibrant-1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This holohoax fetishism shit really needs to end

ad.nl/binnenland/mysterieuze-stank-trekt-over-zuid-nederland~a7452b97/

oh, and with decreased it means less new complaints coming in meaning people already complained and heard we don't know shit and never will k thx bye

What in the world are they spraying

Whats the smell? Is it obama on vacation to antwarps or just the native shitskins?

People get used to odors.

burned tires mixed with rotten groceries

I smelled the shit as well OP. I got a headache from it, and less vision. Anyone else?

This is most alarming.

It's the smell of burnt bicycles.

I live in Rotterdam. Vans are seen throughout the city from the eco services.

germanon van vlak over de grens here:
I often drove past the "chemelot" chemical business park near Geleen. Maybe that's the source.

Netherlands are secretly gasing kebabs.

God damn it user

I think you are right user!!

investigate this

What does the smell closely resemble to?

archive.is/OQgjG

archived it.

RESEARCH THIS POL

I'm from there but moved to Rotterdam a few months ago, haven't seen the vans

talked about either because I've been in Amsterdam all day. I do see a shit load of stadstoezicht vans and cars, but probably because Rotterdam is culturally enriched.
One night there was one with 360 camera parked in my street, drove away as soon I stepped outside, and drove past me at some point and when I came back it drove by again
Anyway, what the fuck, glad i haven't been gassed but sorry I can't smell it for you guys.

This gas leak may possibly be intentional.

indeed it may. they got a new executive director… TODAY.

(nothing interesting to note, except that he wants to play the grand vision of the company)

chemelot.nl/nieuws/robert-claasen-benoemd-als-chemelot-executive-director

archive.is/OF02X

Is there any news on your (German) side of the border? If not that narrows it down quite a bit. The article claimed (archive.is/hrkuo) claimed the Germans did not know about any incident.

Rubber, Dog and spices were mentioned.

You know how I know you're new?

How many "archive.is is compromised" threads do we need to have until subhuman niggerfaggots stop using it?

The decrease of vigilance and worship of a false god (multiculturalism and globalism) gives birth to things like these.

Step it up.

Wasn't this confirmed to be false months ago?

dood, the entire clearnet and most likely the "darknet" as well. the gubmint programs we haven't heard of yet can detect all. it does not matter, opsec can only be used against civilians for the most part. even then normalfags can't even into doxing that great

What should be used instead? It's still a bad idea to link directly, and copy/pasting broken links still gives ad revenue.

Europe is being sterilized.

Does it smell sulphuric, like rotten eggs? If so it is probably a natural gas leak.

Waybackmachine, webarchive, and such are all compromised also, they have been documented to censor things and submit to DMCAs immediately and then keep the page down even when the request was illegitimate. We will stop using it as soon as a better alternative is suggested but even those better alternatives can be MITM'd by CIA/NSA niggers so no solution is perfect.

it gets even better. that company screws up… a lot

sittard-geleen.nieuws.nl/nieuws/20161020/storing-caprolactamfabriek/
^october last year

nl.hertel.com/nl/nieuws/nieuwsbericht/40000-kubieke-meter-steiger-voor-onderhoudsstop-fabriek-fibrant-1.html
^WE DID GOOD MAINTENANCE LAST WEEK YOU GUYS

Don't give shits. better any backup than none at all.

Everyone here uses ublock, so no ad revenue.

Anyone too stupid to block ads shouldn't be on Holla Forums.

You shouldn't rely on any website if you are concerned about your IP being logged. Also, archive hasn't deleted these:
archive.is/AH0pl
archive.fo/55ER2
so it's still fit for purpose.

Holy shit good finds user

Why isn't Holla Forums investigating this further?

Maybe it's all the piss and puke on the streets. It's the 'carnaval de ghakste XD' season right?

who cares the dutch arent white

I don't block ads on Holla Forums.
And I actually click on the ones that interest me.

back to reddit

That one though is way south of the rhine and with the typical west winds if that was the source I would expect disturbances in Germany at the border.

It's all the fucking mudslimes you degenerate faggots let in.