The wall

Holla Forums I was thinking about Trumps wall proposition and how vague he has been. Only today is occured to me how much of a 4d chessmaster he truly is.
He said
Never said how or what the wall will look like. He also said

Now for some maths. Assume average person is 170cm or 5'8 and weights 70 kg or 80 pounds thats x 11million
Thats 1 936000 km or 770000 cubic tonnes of biomass. US-MEXICAN border is 3207 kilometres long
HE WILL BUILD A WALL OF TACO CORPSES

DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS

Your math is flawed user. You have to dry out a body before you can build with it. The weight of a dry corpse is far far less than a wet one. Also, flesh doesn't last. Only the bones would be good for building. Everything else gets turned to flies.

There will certainly still be a frame, but could you just imagine the look on some faggot coyote's face when he sees tikis made of illegals on the Great Wall?
Pic Related t. Hungarian Boarder Fence

Drooly and happy? The coyotes will eat the bones… Its like a nigger finding a wall of fried chiken…

Cojotes are people who smuggle mexicans across the border ya dumpy

It is gonna be far less impressive than the wall in Ops picture.
If we assume 2000 Km of actual wall, or 2,000,000 meters, and working with your average length of 1.70 meter, if you lay them head to toe you already need 1,176,470 bodies for the first layer. Or alternatively, your wall will be about 10 bodies high.
Since this arrangement is way too unstable you probably gonna end up with something triangular shaped, 4+3+2+1.

Top fucking kek, and I was starting to think this was a demonization thread halfway in. Sage though because I see you mean well but, aside from one good joke, this is a very low effort and low content thread. This level of content makes for a quality post, but it's not enough to justify a new thread. We try to keep thread quality higher than thos here. You're from half chan, aren't you? Understand that a thread died for this. Please lurk more before posting.

I see two different words being used here, though.

The best part about the wall is gonna be the never ending protests and crying at the construction sites. Standing Rock + Woman March + Antifa + HWNDU on steroids, it will be the chimpout of the century.

kind of a silly thread tbh

Meme it

well the cartels would slather the wall with entrails and parts of their victims for a cheap photo op for the msm to gobble up.

Doesn't change much since he's also a bit low with his 11 million number, so it balances out.

My biggest concern is that protesters/saboteurs will infiltrate the construction crews on wreak havoc.

This is why I think the project should be overseen by the Department of Defense, if they don't have actual troops physically laying concrete, since it is a national security matter.

There's going to have to be extreme vetting of the wall workers.

*or

He won't get rid of 11 million illegal aliens, even if Trump was Hitler's avatar he wouldn't be able to remove them all.

user, I have this theory: You're an idiot who has no idea what he's talking about, yet you feel unjustifiably smug about your own perceived intelligence.
Can you agree with me on that?

Most of them will self-deport if you remove gibs, end birthright citizenship, and defund the sanctuaries.

80 pounds is dried out, nigger. A wet corpse weighs more on average. Corn-fed beaners even moreso.