The /hebe/ Redpill

There is a lot of confusion on Holla Forums between pedo and hebe. Hebe is natural, once you shake off all the kike propaganda.

The world is soon to enter great calamity (lets be honest). We have all seen the infographs of sex partners vs marriage success… Guess what: 40% of girls in the United States have had sex before the age of 16.

When the collapse happens there is going to be a lot of underage virgin girls without fathers or families. Who is going to take care of them?

YOU ARE

There is nothing wrong with marrying a hebe aged girl. You don't have to have sex with her, but it is your duty as a white man to take a white wife to make babies with on the other side of this happening.

This makes you the same as any mudslime shitskin kebab degenerate

reported for pedo fantasy thread.

Reminder that the Germans put your kind in the gas chamber

Kill yourself fuck a real woman over 25 or are you too scared?

debate me instead

you sound like zogbots tbh. if you read the post i ignored the sexual aspect.

Gimme your address and I'll come in person to debate

Grown women are idiots.
Teenage girls are even bigger idiots.
Being attracted to childish idiocy is your problem OP, not ours.

>>>Holla Forums

I thought >>>/hebe/ was a gardening board now. What the fuck are you on about?

Fuck off kike

What age ranges are we talking again? Iirc hebe goes down to 13 and that's too young. 16 makes more sense but that's only in a country without kikes and niggers who would pimp out young girls.

agreed. It's natural to become sexually mature and look for a partner at about 14-15. It's better than a good partner with a good family is selected and the relationship is grown within the bounds of marriage. People who think you should wait to like 28 or 29 to marry are the reason the west has such low fertility rates.

the Germans are also importing muslims into their country faster than they're having children.

kill yourself, pedophile.

The idea is to raise them as you perfect waifu, user

It depends on the thirteen year old. I've heard a lot of stories about foreigners coming to the USA and accidentally asking out very young girls because they mature faster. Many such cases

Yeah, I should take in the other kike propaganda, the one which further degenerates society. Fuck off you pedo. Just cause you jewish retards like to suck children cocks doesn't mean we have to accept it.

yeah, sure

I mean white foreigners. I've read most of those stories on Holla Forums, so I think it's somewhat safe to assume that they were white

No lad

you do know marriage before 18 was almost universal before 1914 in Europe? with the exception of priests and students, the later marrying when they finish their studies in their early 20s.

I always feel like this is one major issue that comes in conflict with Holla Forums. On one hand, it's a far right board that is hardcore against degeneracy, but on the other, chan culture is steeped in the likes of loli and anime. Wherever the two shall meet.

i do it all the time lol, I've seen 13 year olds with tits so large it defies imagination

Enjoy your bullet to the head.

If we just need more babies, why not just go Kamino and clone perfect babies instead?

There is more important going on than this right now OP.
Having any questionable/love/sex interactions in any way with anyone below biological maturity, which happens around 13-14, is completely degenerate, and so is "grooming them from young age", you know that's a bullshit excuse.
Just put marriage and consent age to 14 like in Asia and parts of Europe, and that's it. The marriage problem also is more of a social problem, not just an age problem. So first of all, uncucking media and education has even higher priority than the law about consent.

Everytime hebe/pedo like you make those threads, you seem way to desperate about it, it's like you only go on about politics to stick their dick in young pussy.

hey hey you don't have to wait till shes over 25 chaim
wait until shes at least 18

the only argument against this ITT is "it's jewish" without any supporting evidence. The only good point is this
in which he says that not marrying until much older is a symptom not a cause.

lmao only americans will fight on and on about this.
Only proves the USA is a lost cause, they infight over anything.

Pregnancy is dangerous for people very early in puberty, Muhammad. 16-20 is the ideal range for pregnancy.

I would say it is time for an examination of the people who pushed the AoC up to the current levels. If they were kikes, it gets lowered back to 16. If not, it stays where it is.

After such an examination, we can look at those who pushed it to 16.

I strongly suspect there was a level where the AoC was supported by society out of genuine concern for the welfare of children, though I think it was originally out of concern for child prostitutes, something that is completely asinine. Prostitution and marriage are two completely different concepts, no matter what the kikes tell you. You can ban prostitution, specifically child prostitution, without eliminating marriage.

Put some faith in your ancestors and do an honest examination of the subject.

Ever had any interaction with a 14 year old girl? You think they're actually mature enough to be a mother and a wife? If so then a 20 year old should be an even better option right? More time to mature, and had reached adult size to bear children. Explain why you need a 14 year old who is easily manipulated.

the thing is that there are no reasons for me to lust at these girls the way things are right now

after something really terrible happen, then maybe i change my mind

Ok, Chaim.

In rural kind of towns and villages, it's probably ok.

But people are missing something here. In historic times with the lower age girls, it was up to the family's to approve it. I'm betting the dudes pushing this now are just trying to prey on 14 yo runnaways… which makes you degenerate.

So its about you having a control fetish.

We don't care.

Everyone over the age of 14 has had an interaction with a 14 year old girl. That's a pretty stupid question. Then again, my grandmother was married at 16(grandfather was 18). My great grandmother married at 13(great grandfather was 17). That was 1920? 1922? but they were also married for 70 years and had 8 kids too. I think their first kid was at 14 or 15. My great-great grandmother(mothers side) generally married at 12-13, 18 kids for her. Father's side around 13ish when they married and 23 kids. Also half of them died of what is treatable by with vaccines or antibiotics, and the shit we take for granted as basic healthcare.

Things have somewhat changed, then again they also don't really tech things like home economics either, or shop class in grade 7 either.

Yeah that's definitely some shit a kike would say.

And look what happened to children once they were banned past 1930 from having sexual contact between 7-16. A viral decay in mental health compared to previous generations. This is what is abnormal and has fed into practically all young adult degenerate behaviours that Holla Forums complains about.

But there's no point arguing about it here. It's an IQ thing and people either seem to get it or respond with electronic chimping.

There's a lot of confusion about which way you need to point your rifle, soldier. You do it like this.

How old are you? How old is OP? How old are any of these pedos trying to defend this shit? Face it, it's a bunch of lowlifes who want to legally prey upon people weaker than themselves, and the fact they have to go after kids shows just how weak they are.

Glad you agree with me.

women mentally stop maturing around 16 or so

PEDOS ARE MENTALLY ILL

A woman should be left from all sexual acts until she has enough fertility wich depends on ethnicity and other factors usually being 15 or above.

A common rule to know if the girl is your perfect age when you start dating her is this:

(M. Age/2) + 8

eg. 20yo Male = 18 girl
25yo Male = 20yo girl
etc etc
obv this rule doesnt work if you are too old or too young to have a propper relationship

You're talking about hitting on 13 year olds. I don't think you're intelligent enough to judge the maturity of anyone.

also for trying to grab dubs and for funz