Man gets 30 years for setting fire to mosque visited by Orlando shooter

Jew burns down Omar Mateen's mosque in Florida, gets 30 years.

archive.is/frCGk
A fat jew who posted anti-Islamic rants online pleaded no contest Monday to setting fire to a mosque that the Orlando nightclub shooter occasionally attended was sentenced to 30 years in prison.
archive.is/CfG7X
Joseph Schreiber, dressed in a burnt orange jumpsuit, his wrists and ankles shackled, pleaded no contest during Monday's hearing before Circuit Judge Steven Levin. Schreiber answered Levin's questions in a clear, unwavering voice before sentencing.

A no contest plea is treated the same as a guilty plea. He had confessed to detectives that he set fire to the Islamic Center of Fort Pierce last Sept. 11, the 15th anniversary of the 2001 terrorist attacks. The damage to the mosque was so extensive that the leaders recently announced that it will move.

Omar Mateen was killed by police after opening fire at the Pulse nightclub on June 12 in a rampage that left 49 victims dead and 53 wounded, making it the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history. Mateen professed allegiance to the Islamic State group. His father is among roughly 100 people who regularly attend the mosque.

Schreiber, who is Jewish, posted on Facebook last July that “All Islam is radical” and that all Muslims should be treated as terrorists and criminals.

This will be on CNN tonight, oh no that sucks, it won't.

gives me a feeling so complicated

Them brow aesthetics

Well, look on the bright side, a Jew is in a concentration camp and a mosque is burned down

Win-win

meme it

Last September, a former inmate who served time with Schreiber at the faith-based Lawtey Correctional Institution, described Schreiber as being a “couple cans short of a six-pack.”

He'll be out in 5 years

What do you mean "four years", goyim?

He deserves 30 years just for the shaved eyebrows alone.

I mean he won't spend more than 2 years in the klink, oy vey

Well its more sane than the guy who got 5 years for dropping a ham sandwich on mosqu grounds.

this. i can't stop laughing when I look at dem brows

Look at this beast I found here

Real hero, real human bean

I can't believe they're giving 6 months to one of us Chosen, it's like annudda Shoah!

So it's a drag queen, yeah?

Where the fuck is his neck?

All the imams are ugly as fuck.

Lmfakek

He really overcompensated for the unibrow

The real tragedy is that for the four months he's in outpatient behavioral therapy, he won't be able to pick his own doctor.

bemp 4 smexy look

wait…, that's not a white guy?

I never expected so much winning to grow out of a single event.

It's like reality itself is working to fix the problem.

MFW memes become the world's immune system.

He looks so pretty :x
Now if we apply lipstick

Can someone who is expert tell he is a jew from here? To me he looks white

Is he /ourkike/?

Not to speak in his defense, but 30 years for arson seems a bit excessive to me. Did somebody die in that fire?

According to keikaku.

Are we looking at the same picture?

Semites all look the same.

requires a little attention to detail to avoid this mistake

Oh it will be, but the picture will be black and white and they will say a hwhite Trump supporting man burned down a mosque

How soon before a kike files a motion on his behalf to have him put in a mental hospital for a month instead?

This was the best possible outcome holy shit.

hahahahah. at least 3 of those jews look to have down syndrome. and I thought they didn't like niggers in their holey land

I needed this. Thanks Holla Forums.