Reddit the show

Discuss

Lets not and just say we did.

I really wish I could like this show. I like the weird aliens.* Too bad it's so reddit.
*Funny how the least creative characters are the most popular.

Literally the Undertale of Holla Forums
Holla Forums is full of hypocrites

back to 4am beaner

heheheh XDDDDDDD SZECHUAN SAUCE LOL GET SCHWIFTY AT MCDONALDS I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK LOLLOLOLOLOL FUCK GOD XDDDDDD

Why is everyone suddenly shitting on Rick and Morty now?

Because it’s weird and stupid shit.

I only saw the first season, it was overall meh

Fixed

Are you sure webm #2 is supposed to be serious?

F E M A L E W R I T E R S

Wait, do feminists not like alpha males because their masculinity is toxic or beta males because they are sexist? I don't get it. What kind of male do they like?

Because Fat Hardon is a virtuesignaling faggot.

None of them.

Women claim to not like alpha chads, but want to be secretly raped by them.

I seems like you're just seeing feminist shit where there is none. Do you normally have trouble with social cues and jokes?

Never seen the show, and was blissfully unaware of it until yesterday. Took one look at it and it's absolute shit. As for everyone shitting on it? Probably the sauce controversy that happened over the weekend, probably made alot of people aware that this show is boarding on MLP tier autism.

What is that?

WHERE IS MY TENDIE SAUCE?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump made a reference to the show for some god forsaken reason and the show's creators disavowed him.

I follow Trump all the time and never heard about this. People also think he was referencing Bane as well, but he probably wasn't either.

Four of my friends watch the show, but I didn't want to looks stupid by asking if the 'wage gap' thing was serious.

You're half right but you miss the point.
The first season was good, then the show hired a bunch of shitty writers and it all went to fuck.
It was also popular in the first place, the first season was breaking two million views which is great for a cable network like [AS].

People shit on it because the show became a parody of itself.

Mcdonald's released a promotional sauce and poster, but some stores only got 40-50 packets of sauce and fans had a huge protest outside of various locations about there not being enough sauce. Yes, over fucking sauce.
Infact, people are so desperate for the sauce, there is a guy on ebay selling syringes containing 0.5 ML of said sauce and people were paying tons of cash for it.

actually checking now, there's a bottle of the stuff from McDonalds on Ebay selling for $17,200 USD.

psshhhht, you sub 150 IQ retards could never enjoy the extremely subtle humor of Rick and Morty.
PICKLE RIIIIIIIIICKK is outta the building

This reminds me of that mario clone mobile game that came out a year or so ago that, for some reason, blew up in popularity and people sold their mobiles for tons of money just because it had that game on it when it was taken down.

Flappy Bird?

Yea that was it. The game that was somehow a standout against a billion other clones in the mobile market. At least the autism surrounding that eventually faded but this will sadly endure for some time.

How was flappy bird a "mario clone?"

I think he meant the graphics were lifted from the SNES Mario games.

This image sums up the entire show and fanbase.

I fucking hate how people fawn over Musk for things the people he employs does.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

to be fair, you have to have a really high IQ to fight over a sauce

THE BEST

I like how after 10 years Dick Masterson as stayed relevant and fresh.

Bitch please, I made a tupla of fucking Rick. Only true High IQ people can do that. Fucking pleb.

Hi reddit!

Good call. And just like undertale, most of the underage shitposters here actually like the show, they watch it every week. Pretending to hate things that are "reddit", "pozzed", "cucked", "marxist", and other reddit buzzwords is always just virtue signaling to try to fit in (these newfags can't grasp the concept of being anonymous).

might wanna keep that to yourself around here

i only ever vaguely heard of it until a couple of months ago when the autism of the fanbase started kicking in, and i'm yet to watch even just one episode of it
keep those projections to yourself

Fuck off back to Holla Forums you piece of shit cuck faggot.

Butthurt: The Post

holy shit, imagine being this new
reported for underage

Do brainlets hate this show because they have no sense of humor & can't get laid? Or do they hate it because they don't understand some of the smarter jokes? One of you alt-reddit kiddies please tell me, if you can stop posting on facebook/reddit for a few minutes.

Can someone explain Dick Masterson to me? I only just found out about him through Jim.

What's gonna happen if I don't? Is someanon gonna walk up to me like a badass gunslinger and fire fresh memes at me?

Basically, Dick Masterson is a master of trolling and shitposting and used to run a site called Men are Better than Women. He once went on Dr. Phil and not only made Dr. Phil admit he couldn't tell if Dick was legit or not, but he also insulted a woman in the audience with some very quick thinking. He then released his book named after his website.

He then teamed up with Maddox to make the podcast "The Biggest Problem in the Universe". People at first thought Dick was just riding Maddox's success, but after a few episodes people began to realize they too fell for Dick's earlier trolling and began to really like him. Maddox would slowly go SJW, Dick would date Maddox's ex girlfriend, and eventually kill the podcast.

Present day, Dick Masterson has his own podcast that is insanely popular bringing in nearly $20K in patreon funds. It's basically one big shitpost, and he's damn good at it. Maddox started a new podcast too, but it's basically a podcast for "High IQ people only".

There's alot of gaps, drama, and other shit that happened, that Dickheads might reply with after.

tl;dr Dick is a massive troll and chronic shitposter, and he's really fucking good at it.

Jesus fucking Christ. Maddox was such a massive cuck, that I'm surprised that Dick didn't get cross-contaminated by his faggotry.

I'm honestly concerned by these normal people getting turned into SJWs like that. Was Maddox just trying to pickup pussy points?

Yeah, fuckoff commisar Sonichu.

I don't know the whole story, but from what I read, yeah Maddox did it because his girlfriend Mental Jess was an SJW and he was doing it to score pussy points with her, and his friends at UBC (some comedy club). Jess on orders from Maddox was harassing Dick's girlfriend (80s girl I believe) by calling her place of work trying to get her fired.

Maddox also claimed Dick had a Holla Forums board that maintained a rape list, not realizing that any fucking idiot can make a board and say they're anyone. It was a hit piece because people liked Dick over Maddox.

sage for off-topic.

Don't you have some ponies and furries to fap to?

Brad Maddox? he's not a cuck, it was totally consensual

/pone/ is a nationism board.

go back and stay there

LITERALLY

REDDIT

THE SHOW

SCHEIWFTYFYFYY P-P-P-P-P-P-PIKKKLE!!!!

PIKKKKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIICKKK!!!!! XXDDDDDDD

DUDE
NIHILISM
LMAO

SOOOOOOOL SMAHT I ARE XDDD BRAINLETS XDDD

VUBUBBABAVUBVUB WÒOOOOOOOOOÓ

Loli should be in first place.

Cucks do consent to watching their gf/wife get fucked by someone else

nigs

BBC

hello newfriend

I said the show was bad from the beginning and all the people here and on Holla Forums made fun of me.

The west coast just disgusts me.

Shhh, I got banned on Holla Forums for pointing that out.

wow. arent you the coolest? kill urself faggot

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHERE IS MY FUCKING MEME SAUCE
I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIICK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol, you wish I'd kill myself. That way I wouldn't be around to make all you dumb nerds look so uncool in comparison.

big nigs

Why was season 1 good, while season 2 was slightly above average and season 3 was utter shit? I think season 3 was shit because it only cared about Beth and Jerrys relationship. Like who cares about these two really besides being the background characters they should be, along with the sister of Morty, she really was so annoying this season. Rick was not the normal rick, more like

Not my favorite show of all time, but the creators are taking the evil morty thing pretty serious. Apparently all this useless character development might actually lead to something.
The show has gotten too fucking serious. It was a good comedy. It's like when they gave fry and Leila charectar depth in futurama. HIS NAME WAS FUCKING FRY HE DOESNT NEED A LOVE INTEREST FUCK MAN.

Kill yourself for watching this trash.

this meme won't catch on with people who've actually watched season 3.

i'll admit tho, you almost convinced me not to. But like most things on Holla Forums if it gets forced enough you can be sure it's a lie.

They got new wymyn writers.

wwyd?

You're probably thinking of the prerelease days. I was too excited for what seemed to be an unofficial Back to the Future show. But it turned out as crass and retarded as Family Guy, immediately.

(you) oh my I bet that felt goooood
Does that tingling sensation from this (you) rush to your girl penis and get you all randy for big dicks you pretty sissy slave?

I thought he died though? or did he run away. I forget. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cuckihe cuckididn't cuckikill cuckiyour cuckigrandparents cuckime cucklord

brah pls. i've do a little healslutting in my time but was as far as it went.

Yet their meme show is run and voiced by SJWs and Hillary supporters.

yeah.. the dick riding over this guy is pretty disgusting, but america is built to think in this way. In a movie literally put together thanks to thousands of manhours from hundreds, sometimes thousands of people putting in long days and nights, and who gets the credit? The lead actor and sometimes the director.
But for the system they are trying to build, its perfect for them. It lets them focus all that attention on one person while they act in the shadows, as well as making the populous devalue itself. it's really quite brilliant.

big black cock