9/11 in cartoons & comics

Happy 9/11 Holla Forums !!!!

People still care about 9/11?

Never forget, freedom ain't free.
Dog bless Ameriga :DDDD.

Someone should storytime Rich Veitch's "The Big Lie."

HALLY 9/11 user!

This is long-running syndicated comic equivalent of 9/11 tribute fan art

I know, it's bizarre that a syndicated and non-controversial strip like that would make a 9/11 joke that's basically toilet humor.

It's been 10 years and she's still a baby

Gentlement, 9/11…
but with a Trump allegory

It still makes me sad.

What's Stan Kelly's reaction been down the years?
And surely Ben GariSSon has done a great one calling out those responsible, though mysterious editors have hacked into his site and laid the blame at the innocent feet of Islam.

So Israel, the CIA, and Saudi Arabia walk into a bar…

Choose YYYY-MM-DD or DD-MM-YYYY. Any other way is for MORONS.

Each year we are at loss

I really hate New York.

Do they care about it? Yes. Have they learned from it? No

So did the terrorists

uggh, commoncore

i brain farted there
>24 hours a day
>30 days a month
>12 months a year
but the "argument" i got from saying 30 days > 12 months
was

obligatory

To think at one point this was the most preposterous thing Marvel had ever done.

Storytime pls. No, I don't care if it's late.

fuck off

You some kind of circle supporter?

Thank you. Every time Americans touch something they make it retarded. Imperial units, Fahrenheit scale, leaving out milliard, billiard and so one, and of course dates. And then people sperg out about Common Core without realizing that they have already grown up in their generation's version of Common Core already.

And there is a thousand milliseconds in a second, so I guess we should append those after the year? Oh wait, the concept of "milli" goes over your head, you probably use blinks or some retarded shit like that.

Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded and unable to think in a 3D space?
If they can't fit through, it means one or more edges are wider than the opening, and no amount of angling will fix that.

Then there's no point to make them different shapes, just make them circles of different diameter. The joke doesn't work.

I say 11-9-2017 because SEPT means seven; thanks Emperor Augustus for messing up the calendar.
Anyhow if USA didn't waste all that money on Iraq AND Afghanistan, maybe it could have been spent on EDUCATION.

>implying education isn't a waste of money in itself thanks to (((Democrats)))
Nice dubs, but you're wrong.

Thanks, fam.

In case it was still in doubt that it was all planned years in advance.

The weirdest thing about the immediate period after 9/11 was the heavy-handed Police and Firefighter worship. I understand they were braving the fires and wreckage to save people, but that's the shit they always do. It's their day job. It's part of what they are supposed to do, and it's pretty fucking great that they are out there.. But it was like deification of these professions as magical superbeings. And now we're back to all cops being corrupt monsters who gun down niggers for sport.