Mexican immigration

You ever walk 600 miles before you stupid fat fucks? How much do you have to eat to keep your knees from turning bright red? How do you sleep in a downpour? How do you sleep at all outdoors??

Trump is right. Borders, laws. But if you come walk here and you fight our (inevitable) Israeli/oil wars you have a place at my house at least for a few months. Last time I was homeless in Sonoma county I saw all manner of white trash, and few among them I respected. George was one. Caught his sister's dealer, put him in a coma and evidently has to dumpster dive the rest of his life. He's one of the only ones. The mexicans I saw down there were bagging dead cats by the gravel piles or roofing and building houses so white assholes could whisper "finally… peace & quiet" into their data mining apps from the comforts of their new apartments when they thought no one was around.

Just what do you useful idiots know anyways?

You know what I think is the real problem with immigration of any type… sub-population density. You want an incoming group to adapt? Spread them out. Bounce that around your pointless little echo-chamber for a while.

t. pantsless libertarian~

11:19 AM
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 (GMT+2)
Time in Israel

oh

I respect plenty of illegal immigrants for their resolve, human spirit, & hardworking ethic, but they have to go back.

Bad form 0/10, report to your supervisor.

this made no fucking sense

probably more than that, spent three years homeless in florida

?

you really don't unless you have proper cover in the form of a tent or another den-like structure.

unless youre very comfortable with the area, you dont. your head pops up every twenty minutes or at every bit of noise you dont recognize.

what was the point of this post again?

This doesn't even qualify as a blogpost, this is a facebook status update.

NO that's my point. You have to simply spread them out so they don't form little sub populations

I sure hope you're only pretending to be retarded.

You *actually* have to send them home so they take care of their own business instead of leeching off ours & then demanding rights like they were invited.

You ever watched insects breed? mold? it's the same shit just on another peachy day (in the capital here, Jerusalem). Density. That's the key.

tell me mroe about your time in florida

it's because you're stupid and can't handle new information

must be some mexican racial trait

Yeah… I don't disagree with any of that.
Ah fuck my supervisor is going to be so pissed- you got me this time goy

No, they have to go back or go in the dirt. The lawless can never be made legitimate else the basis for civilization itself is abandoned. Beyond which, shitskins have no place in European nations.

how lawless are law abiding people.. should there be geographical limitations to the number of immigrants? YES. Also I don't speak for Europoors they have their own shit to deal with

there's so many homeless here it's impossible to be taken seriously when you ask for help

the only good times to be homeless are late october to early march as well, when its not blisteringly hot and humid all day every day.

also you will be eaten alive by bugs no matter where you are. fire ants, no-see-ums (theyre tiny mosquito-like gnats that look like dirt on your skin and they fucking CHEW AND DRILL INTO YOUR SKIN)

you will sunburn, you will darken, you will be at risk for skin cancer in just a few months in the sun

its literally illegal in the cities im near to be homeless

if you're on city property that 'closes' after a certain time, you're dragged to jail and usually given probation days later with bigass fees you have to pay. its literally illegal to be homeless, essentially.

The money, effort and resources they spend entering illegally they could spend trying to enter legally. It's less risky and even less expensive if done right.

They enter illegally because they are lazy, dumbasses or both.

t. Mexican living in Mexico

Give us your hungry and poor then. Like I said they make good soldiers…
as long as they speak english that is

*say

Many believe that progressivism is cuckoldry, but this is incorrect. Progressivism is faggotry - loud, degenerate, obsessed with the disgusting, and eager to destroy all things good. But they are not cuckolds - or perhaps, they are the final form of all cuckolds. It is Libertarianism that is cuckoldry in its purest form.

Cuckoldry is an insane impulse to deny your own anger and revulsion as the most sacred of possessions - your wife - is being defiled before your eyes by a stranger. Instead of acting in anger or violence -as your body tells you to do- your mind lets it happen, to derive some form of sexual gratification from it. Indeed, cuckolds claim that they are the "thinking man's fetish" - they are the final result of a pure mind over matter philosophy, the total brutal masochistic denial of Humanity.

Similarly, libertarians derive their gratification from protecting those who seek to destroy them. Their mind overrides their emotions and they work against their own self interests in order to tell themselves how sophisticated they are. This is why libertarians #StoodWithBahar - because their fetish for freedom overrides their natural, good impulse to protect their tribe and their family.

A libertarian will always support progressives, just as cuckolds always support faggots. Indeed, cuckolds always drift into becoming faggots, just as libertarians shall inevitably drift into becoming progressives.