Gonna finally watch this kino, what can I expect?

Gonna finally watch this kino, what can I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Emotional glurge and a fair amount of historical revisionism/exaggeration.

So basically Holla Forums?

The current Holla Forums? Yes.

Nice

A lot of unnecessary scenes that have nothing to do with the main story. It could have been a good movie if it focused solely on Schindler and his factory, but instead half the movie made up of Jewish characters, who have nothing to do with anything else in the movie, being killed or tortured by Nazi characters, who also have nothing to do with anything else in the movie.

So you wanted a typical 2010+ oscarbait film and not one that shows wartime?

more like Swindlers' List, amirite?

Wartime is fine as long as it relates to the character the story is about. That scene where he's on the horse witnessing the Jews being killed and rounded up and sees the little girl in the red dress is good because it shows how the persecution of the Jews is affecting him. That was the only scene of Jews being killed by Nazis that was truly necessary to the movie(aside, possibly, from that one where the antagonist is sniping Jews from his balcony.) All the others are purely vestigial because the characters never come into contact with Schindler, or any of the other major characters for that matter, and they don't add to the tone of the movie anymore than the scene I mentioned above already did. It's overkill(no pun intended.) Those scenes do nothing more than distract from the main story. For every five minutes we get with Schindler, we get ten minutes of unrelated Jews getting killed/tortured by unrelated Nazis.

Reminder that jewish find it good and encourage child rape and believes themselves to be a maater race destined to rule forever on the goyim

Like?

Nice english jamal

What did Spielberg mean by this?

Magneto's origin story.

literally a documentary about the evils of the nazis and the suffering of the jews

A Holokinost

The best comedy in years. It says, “inspired by true events” but they don’t really mean it.

jew propaganda, what do you expect from it?

Pretty funny, but not that accurate. If you want something a little more serious and a lot more accurate, watch 1/3 of the Holocaust instead.

EDGY

You posted a new reply specifically to bait me to try and ruin an experience for me.

Why? How does hurting others make you feel good? Take a good long look at yourself bud. At the kind of person you're being. Why is this even worth it to you? It shouldn't be,

I hope you're able to look back on things like this someday and be ashamed. I'm sorry that you're stuck in a phase right now where hurting others and baiting for their attention is something that you actively seek to do.

Nobody who is living a fulfilling life would do petty things like this. Take this action of yours as symptom of your current state of mind. Recognize that something IS a little bit wrong with you, not because of what you tried to do to me, but because of the fact that you actively sought to do it - seeking some reward of me being either heartbroken or pissed off.

For a moment, as I read your first few words and realized what you were trying to do, I kind of was. But thinking about you, I'm not anymore. I'm more curious and saddened than anything. What kind of life are you leading right now that seeking negative attention from others is something you crave? How did you come to this point? Will you live out your life hurting others in petty ways? Will you ever grow up and think about the dumb shit you've posted? is it even your fault that you're like this? Bad parents maybe? As a father I'd consider myself a failure if my daughter was posting like this.

I'm not totally sure why I'm typing all of this. I guess I'm kind of hoping that at some point, if you read this, you'll think about yourself a little bit. I'm sure that at dust you'll see this long response and feel a bit of delight that you really upset someone. And you might read the whole damn thing laughing at me for being upset at something so small. But if you do, you've missed the point. I simply feel bad for you and I hope something here will lead to even a moment of self reflection.

Please reply back to me and answer some of my questions earnestly. I would be more than happy to talk about some of your problems, whatever they may be. Maybe I could even offer some advice! Everyone on this earth could use a nice chat sometimes.

Lies

he's making a list
he's checking it twice
he's gonna find out who's nazi or nice

The entire story. The book is a work of fiction.

Are you saying the Holocaust didn't happen? I'm sure your parents are proud.

I'm saying the book is a work of fiction. This isn't disputable. This is fact. Go to any book store.v ark is in the fiction section. The person who wrote it was a Christian and only wrote things based on his research but he also openly admits to exaggerated everything. So yes, its pure fiction. Its no different from say, the tv show Rome except Rome is more historically accurate as it deals with great leaders unlike this movie which deals with nobodies.
Thats the lamest come back i've ever heard. Are you per chance a woman?

Where was the bear and the eagle? Where were the masturbating machines? Why do you whitewash the chosen people's suffering? Show us the real shoah, Spielnazi!

the Holocaust didn't happen

Reminder that only redditcuck tryhard teens spout "le jew XD" meme.

No it never happened……….
but it should have.

You mean only redditcucks hate the jews and constantly sperg?

4/10. Needs more sarcasm. Otherwise, not even worth pasta.

It was actually breddy fair by propagandistic jew standards, the only egregious thing was the shot of the chimney implying jews were being cremated. Too bad crematoriums don't have chimneys.

That shot was kino though, don't lie.
Munich was also not pro israeli

A laugh riot.

So was the shot of the girl in the red coat, still propagandistic af though. Munich was kino but tough to say if it was pro-israel or not since retaliating against black september was the only thing admirable they ever did.

The guy takes 3+ hours to explain what could easily be condensed into 30 minutes. Questioning the holocaust and Ernst Zundel setting the record straight are better.
hooktube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

Deine Papiere Jude!

Munich pretty much says that the fighting and innocent people being killed on both sides will continue until there is something actually done

Dying is the only admirable thing jews have done.