Faggot Gets order of Australia Award for organizing AIDS tranny to mass rape female prison inmates

archive.is/LqbPj
johnsunol.blogspot.com/2017/02/chris-puplick-am-former-anti.html
murderpedia.org/male.H/h/hall-maddison.htm

Australia had it's own Aru Garib mass prison rape incident and it was covered up. Here's the true story.

This is the first case of a tranny using a woman's bathroom in the world (in a prison or anywhere else) and it ended in a mass rape, and the man who made the policy who facilitate the rape set himself up for life, and got an order of Australia.

The rapist got 500k in benefits including a free sex change before Bradley Manning got the idea to impress gay obama for a early parole too.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1OrPQ
motherjones.com/politics/2016/04/alliance-defending-freedom-lobbies-anti-lgbt-bathroom-bills
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUJgbWrM64&t=2s
johnsunol.blogspot.com/2017/02/criminal-nsw-police-pevert-course-of.html
johnsunol.blogspot.com/2017/02/double-repost-by-luke-mckee-dark.html
womensliberationfront.tumblr.com/post/101035127939/noel-cromptonmaddison-hall-australia
facebook.com/womensliberationfront/posts/719440164817178
csa.intersearch.com.au/csajspui/bitstream/10627/601/1/Inmate Classification & Case Management Procedures manual.pdf
bernardgaynor.com.au/our-victory/
johnsunol.blogspot.com/2017/02/nswpolice-augloto-veohrc-will-have-to.html
archive.org/details/TwoDadsAreBetterThanOne
truthnews.com.au/web/radio/story/cultural_marxism_101
theage.com.au/news/national/couple-jailed-for-contempt-in-vilification-case/2008/02/20/1203467183354.html
garryburnsantidiscriminationactivist.com/2011/02/02/confirmed-paedophiles-using-acons-facilities/
johnsunol.blogspot.com/2017/01/anne-britton-ncatnsw-lets-tranny.html
courtlist.justice.nsw.gov.au/courtlists/nswadt_lists.nsf/5ab5d5b26b500891ca256755000ac4b2/6db950c8a230447fca2580bf001ad080?OpenDocument
australiangeographic.com.au/blogs/on-this-day/2010/07/on-this-day-dick-smiths-around-the-world-solo-flight/
theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/jun/08/dick-smith-named-in-the-queens-birthday-honours-calls-for-australia-to-introduce-same-sex-marriage
smh.com.au/world/charlatanbuster-james-randi-a-fiery-sceptic-at-86-20140825-1069d0.html
heraldsun.com.au/news/james-randi-an-honest-liar-uncovers-deception-at-the-heart-of-sceptics-own-story/news-story/dec791d3dcd2ae5f51a028cbcce9b435
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2011-10-18/news/fl-amazing-randi-jose-alvarez-identity-theft-20111018_1_carlos-performances-ancient-seer-mystery-artist
patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2011/12/22/the-james-randi-problem/
zthoughtcriminal.blogspot.com/2013/04/randis-involvement-with-identity-theft.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In a just world the person putting trannies in women's jails would be held responsible. Him and his pets deserve to be hung. Chris Puplick that's one more name to add to the list.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Do you know of any other types of stories along these lines? That is, Trannies raping women? Here's a case from Canada

archive.is/1OrPQ

The West is entirely
y autistic and fragile at this pint. The judge should have just given a regular sentence he would to any other if there were no "pretending" to be transgender and just say to the whiners "this is your fault for the cultural norms, you pay the price"

Dude what the fuck

Justice Treadau just announced same policy 2 weeks ago that mass tranny AIDS rape are coming to Canadian prisons too. I forgot to mention I mentioned that on my interview about Tranny Mass AIDS rape gate on Jim Fetzer's PHD podcast. Good call mate.

That case you mentioned is included in an AllianceDefendingFreedom.org youtube video on bathroom ordinances. Because you seem like a nice guy I'll dig it up. But even she didn't know this Australian one. The full research dossier on how the cunt Chris Puplick is fully responsible for this is coming soon - I'm preparing it for the Russian's to fuck up Australia with.

Faggots responsible for this shit storm in America: motherjones.com/politics/2016/04/alliance-defending-freedom-lobbies-anti-lgbt-bathroom-bills

Massresistance.org against the gay pedo child rape movement! First and best in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUJgbWrM64&t=2s

/aus/ BO is a cock smocking baby raping faggot I shit not. Last time I went on there they were praising Dick Smith who does dirty business with James Randi, the faggot wizard of JREF.org you yanks know well.

Indefinite imprisonment was the second best option, execution being the first of course.

watch the /aus/ fags try and K-Line me now….. they did it last time to cover up the worlds biggest jail rape scandal ordered by the left. You want to know the funniest thing.

Chris Puplick caused biggest AIDS cluster in prison in the world - gets job to stop spread of AIDS. Covers up rapes, gets job drugging up rape victims in prison and assessing their mental health at justicehealth.nsw.gov.au

The Radical Feminists protesting trump got this all wrong. They blamed this mass rape incident on the patriarchy!

More details:
johnsunol.blogspot.com/2017/02/criminal-nsw-police-pevert-course-of.html

THEYsay he murdered a woman, the victim was called lyn a man. They blamed the rapes on male privilagage. The extremist lesbian staffed ADB Anti-Discrimination Board with token faggot head was behind the whole show. Troll them for blaming their own rape on men.
Look at the pictures of the NSW Ant-Discrimination Board lesbians:
johnsunol.blogspot.com/2017/02/double-repost-by-luke-mckee-dark.html

womensliberationfront.tumblr.com/post/101035127939/noel-cromptonmaddison-hall-australia
facebook.com/womensliberationfront/posts/719440164817178

Fuck it for 8ch.net friends I'll give you the raw research early on this cunt.

That's nuts. Source on him making the policy?

Like clockwork.

Here's one thing I never hear mentioned in regards to this fucking "issue:" am I the only one who finds it offensive as fucking hell that some cunt grows a beard and suddenly believes she understands what being a man is? Same for faggots pretending to be women. The experiences for each sex are unique, and just because some fuck wants in on the other sex's racket, that doesn't mean they have the first idea about how to actually be one.

yes… nsw parliament parliamentary committiee.. going to work digging up now.

csa.intersearch.com.au/csajspui/bitstream/10627/601/1/Inmate Classification & Case Management Procedures manual.pdf

busy going to work yes I do have it and so does cori bernardi, george christensen mp and others ion 7 hours i'll dump chris puplick in nsw parliament sentencing committee where peter breen and others name him as the cunt responsible for forcing corrective services to make this policy document. the tranny rape policy was rolled back silently to cut your dick of in 2003. this was the prisons policy manual at the time of the mass rapes in y2k

Hi Luke, "cock smocking baby raping faggot" here.
1. Kline? I didn't realise 8ch was an IRC channel. Odd terminology you're using there.
2. Are you suggesting I got you banned sitewide or something last time you sperged out? I wish I had that sort of power but sadly I don't, I only have the ability to ban you from /aus/.

I banned you from /aus/ because, as I will explain for the umpteenth time, my board is not a soapbox for you to clutter up with your schizophrenic ramblings. You were told repeatedly that you are quite welcome to have a thread open about this subject and repeatedly you ignored this advice and kept making new threads full of your incoherent posts in which you ignore anything anyone has to say and just immediately segue into whatever diatribe you want to talk about next.

tl;dr fuck off cunt and get some help.

(checked)

I think we've gotten to the point we can spot Luke simply from the thread titles, Hotpocket-kun.

Surprising he hasn't invoked the OTO yet. Must be on a better brand of medication this month.

Is this enough proof for now?

Cut and paste from the first smoking gun I found against Chris puplick: I have more:

The Hon. PETER BREEN: Yes.

Mr GRANT: It made it very, very explicit that self-identification of a transgender person is

the sole criterion for a person to be treated as being of the sex with which that person identifies. Chris

Puplick, who was the commissioner at the time or the president of the Anti-discrimination Board, was

involved with the development of the transgender policy in the New South Wales correctional centres.

It was consistent with that legislation. What that meant was that Maddison Hall was in fact the first

person at that time—the legislation I think only came in around 1999—to be considered under those

provisions whereby she identified as a female, and therefore needed, under the legislation, to be

treated as a female.

From the document that is a broken link on the Maddison Hall Wikipedia page. Like I said I'm preparing sources right now for an interview I already did with Jim Fetzer and a full complete research dossier, presented in a format fit to hand to the Russian Embassy to fuck up Australia in the UN twice in the same month.
The other complaint relates to the Australian government prosecuting it's citizens that criticizes the Australian government breaking passport issuance laws to facilitate human trafficking and baby rape as exposed in this Russian documentary.

Speaking of the OTO - Vivianne Legg and Dyson Devine will sue the state of NSW Millions for kidnapping sine WE PROVED @VEOHRC had no jurisdiction in NSW. They were thrown in jail without a day in court and they will get revenge soon. The Government throws people in jail without a day in court for "religious vilification" of the religion of gay child sex and boy murder.

bernardgaynor.com.au/our-victory/
=
johnsunol.blogspot.com/2017/02/nswpolice-augloto-veohrc-will-have-to.html
It's a bad day for the OTO pedophiles :) Our Victory is your LOSS Satanic Gay Child Fuckers. Bernard Gaynor is Australian Military Intelligence Major who served in IRAQ.

If you want me to put it up as a PDF let me know. But this is so much deeper, it's also the money that the system spent on paying off this rapist after he did the rapes to be quiet. I bet he isn't even a real tranny, just a lifer who thought he could get some more pussy in jail rather than waiting to get out.

Enjoy this documentary that premeired in the Krelmin. My father is being accused of the crime of not respecting the gay marriage activists in this documentary - that say it's homophobic to oppose them doing anal intercorse with babies on ABC radio here:
archive.org/details/TwoDadsAreBetterThanOne
truthnews.com.au/web/radio/story/cultural_marxism_101 (hr 2 - press the speaker button)

Keep it up mate, your writing style speaks to me more of a righteous fervour than delusion. Have bookmarked the blogspot for further investigation.

"legg devine" case law site austlii.edu.au
It's MAINSTREAM NEWS YOU FUCKEN SHILL:
theage.com.au/news/national/couple-jailed-for-contempt-in-vilification-case/2008/02/20/1203467183354.html

Case law not conspiracy theory. Keep shilling for the pedophiles.
Are you denying Vivivanne Legg and Dyson Devine kidnapped from Coffs Harbour when it's mainstream news for a law that doesn't exist in NSW "Religious Vilification". Reality denying child fucking faggot. Watch the real Holla Forums stormtroopers wish they could meet you in a dark ally now you child raping cunt.

I think 8ch.net needs a new non pedo non fag /aus/ BO. I'll throw my name in the hat!

Even Garry "Boylover" Burns admits that the peak AIDS Group in NSW is a pedophile fuckfest.
garryburnsantidiscriminationactivist.com/2011/02/02/confirmed-paedophiles-using-acons-facilities/

Look at the Picture of Dr Reina Michleson who exposed the OTO child pedo gate and ghaiguys.net released her dossier when she got death threats. See OTOAustralia.org.au's legal page. I have the original dossier and I know it's all true because I talk to R.

DEATH TO /aus/ fags who defend baby rapists. Come to NAM and like my wife said to Garry - you will never leave, we have a ditch waiting for you.

Sorry I didn't read it twice. I'm so used to the /aus/ pedo fags trolling here.

The same judge that gave the Tranny rapist $200k is prosecuting my mate on the 20th of this month in Sydney. She was bitching with John Sunol yesterday over this:
johnsunol.blogspot.com/2017/01/anne-britton-ncatnsw-lets-tranny.html

How can we get a fair trial from her when we are trying to get the bitch jailed. That is the question.

courtlist.justice.nsw.gov.au/courtlists/nswadt_lists.nsf/5ab5d5b26b500891ca256755000ac4b2/6db950c8a230447fca2580bf001ad080?OpenDocument

excuse me, m8, but dick smith is a patriot.

I guess this is what living upside-down will do to people.

/aus/ cuck faggot poofter. Dick Smith Supports Gay Marriage. Dick Smith has ties to James Randi and paid his hotel room during the "Carlos Affair" for an underage boy to come into Australia on a fake passport. Do your own research I'm not reposing it again you pedo cunt. I wish the yanks in Alaska finished of his fucken Helicopter the pedo poofter.
australiangeographic.com.au/blogs/on-this-day/2010/07/on-this-day-dick-smiths-around-the-world-solo-flight/
theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/jun/08/dick-smith-named-in-the-queens-birthday-honours-calls-for-australia-to-introduce-same-sex-marriage

The Queen has honored him to be the honorary sodomite of Australia. All hail the queen of dick in other man's fresh shit rubbing!

I moved North of the equator to get away from their insanity - but after I left they made up thought crime charges to try and bring me back. Australia is fucked.

Haha watching classic tricky dicky, who helped James Randi bring in his underage foundation grant paid for illegal immigrant 13 year old boy and later life partner.

Compare the dates on these articles from FAGFAX news and the name of the cunt in it - compared to the US news about James Randi's anal sex partner who did identity theft to fly to Australia in the carlos affair.

Listen to the pedo child fucker praise dick smith. We all love James Randi here right?

Wrong name of James Randi's former 13 year old boy foundation grant funded rent boy child prostitute chef he grew old with:
smh.com.au/world/charlatanbuster-james-randi-a-fiery-sceptic-at-86-20140825-1069d0.html ( with filmmaker, Tyler Measom - nope fake name)
heraldsun.com.au/news/james-randi-an-honest-liar-uncovers-deception-at-the-heart-of-sceptics-own-story/news-story/dec791d3dcd2ae5f51a028cbcce9b435 same picture saying David Pena. David Pena had his ID stolen by a child prostitute 17 year old rent boy using his name to fly to Australia, and stay in the Hilton Hotel paid for by Dick Smith. Did dick smith paying for the event give him access to the then underage boy bottom?

Why is the Australian press in 2014 still allowing the child prostitute to use the stolen ID after this story broke?
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2011-10-18/news/fl-amazing-randi-jose-alvarez-identity-theft-20111018_1_carlos-performances-ancient-seer-mystery-artist
patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2011/12/22/the-james-randi-problem/
Ah they want to keep it a secret for the "great patriot"

$250grand to buy a child prostitute!

Randi won a $272,000 MacArthur Foundation "genius" grant in 1986, and one of the first things he did with the money was hire an assistant – Pena.
zthoughtcriminal.blogspot.com/2013/04/randis-involvement-with-identity-theft.html

Nope, not alone user.

ah thank fuck for that /ausfags/ are gone.