Leftypol meetup

So I was in dubtrack today and several users suggested that leftypol have a meet up. In reaction I decided create this meet up thread. So if you guys are interested you'll get to meet each other IRL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvfsIsTjkdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice try fbi

Sounds autistic. I'm up for it.
I wanna look into Holla Forums's face.
Germany anyone?

And what is the FBI gonna lock you up for?
Shitposting?

I would probably get in a fight with one of the liberal roleplayers / cointelpro and go to jail for battery again

any1 in philly?

Care to share?
No details or names, just the story.

Chicagoland anyone?

Netherlands here. I'd be down to meet up but I doubt there's many more around here so it'd probably be a meetup for a smoke or some coffee for two at most.

I live right next to Netherlands, if you're interested.

bump

depends on where and when this is arranged, but i'll express some interest in this

But what if Holla Forums decides to show up and shoot at us?

literally the worst idea possible

Shoot them back obviously

We'll die as martyrs while they get send to prision to get sodomized by jamal and jose

I would prefer not to.

KARAOKE??? :D

left my shitposting flag on

Texas? Whites only pls.

Austria here. I'm ~2 times per year in your region, we could meet up with the Dutch on that occasion. Next time would be around christmas.

meet ups are the best thing to witness. when you get tho see the faces behind the autism you witness every day it just makes the Internet that much better

That sounds like fun

He beat up his girlfriend when she wanted to leave him. Sad story, will PM you the details.
Also bumping for interest.

terrorism

Southern Germany here. Up for it.

We already have the summer camp, although that's invite only, I don't think we need another meet-up.

Anyone else Seattle/PNW here? I get back in town on thursday.

Am also NL
I think I counted ~4 dutch people here, and then there's always the ones lurking.

Wait, what's this about a summer camp? This sounds either incredibly interesting or incredibly gay… or both.

DFW here, but I may be a little Jew-y for your taste.

if we're banned are we allowed to attend the meet up

s that some kind of tripfag circlejerk?

Also living in the Netherlands and eager to meet local comrades

germany here

german, close to netherlands aswell

I'm in shitty North Carolina

Ah, I'm DFW too. And there's nothing wrong with being a Jew. They are squishy.

WeW.

beat them with sticks.

Anyone melbourne?

aaaaand anouther kraut reporting in

It will cause a mayor autistic cripplefight IRL.
I think about attending this in my raptor Jesus costume.

I'm in Canada. I didn't expect so many krauts. W-Was this a German board all along?

G L A S G O W
L
A
S
G
O
W

I'm also living in the Netherlands (Zwolle ayy)

oh please oh please oh please I want to go to the summer camp to live out my gay fantasies

As someone living in Glasgow

Yes

Best wel eng OETZ

Summer camp? What did I miss?

Daily reminder that half of real life meetup's end up lewd. Because everyone is proto-bi and half are attractive and the other half are ugly or fat

You are a massive faggot aren't you ashamed with yourself?

Read Foucault or put me in the gas chamber lefty/pol/er.

Megumin still best Michael Bea.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

We could go to a Billy Bragg show or something.

yoo sup DFW comrades!

I wouldn't send you anywhere, but man… have some self esteem, being a faggot has serious health risks.

any way take care mate.

No, dumbass, unprotected anal sex has health risks. It just so happens that gay men have the most unprotected anal sex out of any demographic for a combination of reasons, including but not limited to:

- Men wanting to fuck all the time, so men who are attracted to men easily get the most sex out of anyone, as opposed to men who are attracted to women (because women don't always want to have sex) or lesbians (since two girls have no way of having sex)

- Men not having vaginas, so therefore the butt being the only option for face-to-face sex

- Gay men for a long period of time believing that there's no need for condoms as men can't get pregnant and sexual education was woefully inadequate for a long time up until recently, especially as regards LGBTBBQ people

For these various reasons, gay men ended up having the most unprotected buttsex and thus became the most likely to suffer from STIs and such. This is changing in recent years as more gays understand the importance of contraception, but they still get the most sex out of anyone so it's only natural that they'd get the most STIs. If women were as fuckhungry as men it would be the same for straight people.

In conclusion, kill yourself.

That's why I told him that being a faggot is risky.
You are basically proving my point.

wow.
What a constructive and deep conclusion.

I'm in central Illinois, Bloomington-Normal. I plan on going up to Chicago in December for two-three days.

If you read carefully its only risky if you're retarded and dont use condoms. The same way using a screwdriver is only dangerous if you are a retard and try to stab yourself.

Comparing penises to screwdrivers…

wew lad…

Have you ever had protected and unprotected sex?

You say that like its a bad thing

Condoms exist you do realise?

This is probably a long shot but is there anyone in northern Ireland *hopefully in belfast*

So a North Germany meetup?

Would you beat me up? I'm actually really chill but I'm not gonna meet some triggered assholes

I would no questions asked.

I'd be down tbh, don't live in London but visit once very month or so

lol k then.

Yet waiting for any of you Antifa spaz-outs to attack,uhm, capitalism maybe? Some day?

Well maybe I whould be willing to travel some hours to see you guys.

Not neccesarily. Ive meet fashies before. You cant have adecend conversation with most of them. But some can argue well and are polite even though they have a completly differennt worldview than you. These guys can be really nice persons, well exept having a completly different worldview. So since you are economicly left id say it should be ok for you to go there aslong as you dont behave like a dick.
I doubt that anyone whould beat you up, you would have make people really mad at you.

Right, that makes two of us. I'm not sure about how many other comrades there are in London, though.

Ok Genossen, irgendwelche Vorschläge?

I am only intersted in meeting other /left/ists who support Esperanto, Marxism (in any way shape of form), and live in the NYC area.

Too small of a niche?

Esperanto is pretty good, but I live across the Ocean and don't speak it.

Eble vi ŝatus aŭskulti la jenon:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvfsIsTjkdA

Yooooo. Gimme contact info or something

Who florida here?

Rather kill myself to be quite honest
Maybe take a bunch of you with me

I'm in Scotland. I'll meet up if people want to discuss direct action.Or discuss the possibility.

Otherwise what would be the point?

In fact scratch that, I will fly out to anywhere in europe if anybody wants to discuss direct action.

I DID NOT SEE THESE

DIRECT ACTION?

I also live in Glasgow. And I have a semi idea

I'll get a train to Scotland but not for action.

I'm a cute girl by the way

There is no excuse for not having good hygiene.

Anyone live in upstate new york?

i'd be up for it once i get this college semester done

anyone FL?

I'll stick with going to PCP stuff

tits or leave etc etc

I think this is a bad idea but if you faggots manage to do it then don't forget to take pictures and post here.
I'm very curious to see some of the faces behind the matrix.

Hallo kameraad! Waar kom je vandaan?

niet hem maar rondom 010

isto é uma ideia ridicula

i am up for meetup IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING HELLHOLE DESERT

;_; it is ok to be alone, individual terrorism is still effective

SC reporting in

Burgerstan Midwest here.

Cornfield orgy anyone?

ayy, anyone live near Louisville?

IMT is here and I want to kick their asses.

Sure.

Houston here, any other Texanfags willing to meet up?

peruvian communist party?

Central Pennsylvania here, I'd be able to attend anything held in the North Eastern states.

ISSU collapsed after 2 weeks, user. we can barely organize a brick throwing session.

new england here. anyone up for a boston trip?

I could probably make it

LA HERE

Louisiana, Baton Rouge/NOLA area.

san diego anyone?

Baltimore here.

I am. near St. Matthews. where are you at?

I'm down

I wish I could be well read enough in theory to meet fellow commies in LA without being embarrassed.

why ruin a pleasant thing?

Never be afraid to ask or learn more, comrade.

Combat your ignorance!

Its September, and the weather will get cold soon. It fucking sucks to be in the countryside when its cold as fuck and theres nowhere to shelter and you dont have a car to get places.

depends

what kind of nazbol are you?

because i'd say there's a spectrum of nazbols including the following

Disgusting. NorCal will one day invade SoCal with a privatized army of Google cyborgs and burn it to the ground so Hollywood can't make anymore superhero movies.

I'm not actually interested in meeting anyone on this board so don't worry about it tbh. Just wanted to see the masterrace of states repping

Hoi, ook Nederlander hier.

Ik ook! Meet up in de meest rechtse grote stad van nl?

All right, Illinoisfags, let's plan what we'll do

Ignore shitposting flag

FL here. Wanna ideology and chill?

Literally no one wants to hang out with you Prickly

thats really mean

For people who live in Chicago Area i suggest meeting up in the city center. For those from the suburbs or other cities you can take METRA (suburbs) or AMTRAK (other cities).

I guess do the simple thing and meet at the Water Tower Place or something like that. A place you can loiter for a while until everyone meetups and you go…where ever you want to hang at (someones place to crash, *shudders* a bar, whatever)

Metra tickets from the furthest put suburbs are like 15 dollars for a one way from like kenosha to chicago downtown.

I dunno how much you all know of public transportation or Chicago proper or halfassinf meetups.

Also: anyone ever do that commune idea?

i know the cia will be sending somebody to meet up with all of you

I'm down. I suggest doing it at some national holiday because that's the only time I can confirm no work.

Maybe we can meet at millennium park or something. I live in the west burbs btw

That can work. Like [strikeout]Columbus Day [/strikeout] day of indigenous resistance or during Thanksgiving Weekend.

Scottish cuntybaws where did you go? This is my hour of need

lets start another thread when it gets closer.
As of right now 75% chance ill be there.

I'm down. I'm from the wonderful (bankrupt) land of Connecticut, so it's not that bad of a trip.

Scottish posters unite.

Millennium park sounds good,
Most of the citie's public transportation converges on the loop anyways

ruhrpott

Anyone in the Lehigh Valley, PA area?

Who wants to help out our striking comrades at Just Born?

bump

Now that's a project I'd be up for.

we could probably get reddit to come along as well. get Zizek to sponsor us, idk.

bump

Frenchfag here.

Sounds interesting.
me too

You forgot:

nice try.

I'm in Jax

Looks like there's three of us.

Canada here too, Ottawa specifically. Anyone else close by?

Sorry fam, I'm in Vancouver.

Anyone in Chile?

…in Latin America…?

okay.

why are most of us floridafags?

i'd be down to smoke cigarettes and talk about how cool che guevara and lenin are

Well, again, I'm in Jacksonville. Where are you, comrade?

Just go to Rojava you can be stuck with other people in the desert there.

Santa Barbara area anyone? (Like 2 hours north of la)

Why the fuck is everyone in SoCal. Where are all the glorious masterrace NorCal comrades at