Trump BANNED From Addressing UK Parliament

>>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4196814/Donald-Trump-faces-BANNED-speaking-Parliament.html

Other urls found in this thread:

order-order.com/2017/02/06/bercow-welcomed-emir-of-kuwait-despite-travel-ban-and-dire-human-rights-record/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bercow
archive.is/m1SIk
archive.is/p9RKp
archive.is/bhAvN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bercow#Early_life_and_education
theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/14/donald-trump-loses-support-of-mp-but-he-may-be-secretly-relieved
thewrap.com/donald-trump-gets-demolished-by-british-lawmakers-hes-a-buffoon/
tubeunblock.net/watch?v=miTWtZXgtxg
change.org/p/uk-parliament-relieve-john-bercow-of-his-duties-as-speaker
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38878443
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/man-niqab-muslim-woman-peter-scotter-country-now-stupid-court-jailed-guilty-a7564906.html
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/11/meet-britains-largest-voter-group-authoritarian-populists
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/10884995/Nigel-Farages-wife-threw-mistress-out-of-party.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay.

I knew Brits were fucking idiots, but come on. NATO is the only thing keeping you guys from being liberated.

This fucking country.
We need to stop being so petty, we're hurting out ties with the most important nation in the world, fucking hell.

Should've stayed in the EU with that attitude, faggot.

They may have to lose more of their kingdom to learn their lesson, oh wait, they lost it all already.

Daily reminder that this is are Nige now. Bongistan has nothing left to give us.

When a man has nothing left to give but his life, he fights savagely.

Except in the case of those cucks, they will bend over and accept death.

kill your politicians britcucks

The few Brits I know personally or via the interwebs are so unbelievably cucked that it's getting hard not to just go off on them. "HURR DRUMPF RACIST SEXIST #NOTALLMUSLIMS DURR DURR DURR." I even know one girl who privately told me that she's fucking terrified of the Muslims taking over England and how they turn entire cities into colonies of Saudi Arabia. Her public face, though, is still #refugeeswelcome and Trump-bashing to keep up appearances. Maybe I just don't understand the mentality because I've always had freedom of speech in America, but it strikes me as really disingenuous when she's virtue signalling to all her Brit friends about their usual pet causes, but then confiding in her only American friend that she's scared and wants the Muslims gone.

Well in fairness, the English didn't "give up" many of those nations.
Ireland for example, the Irish went to war with Britain.

wew lad

When the fuck was it decided no white country has a right to choose who is allowed in? WHY THE FUCK IS IMMIGRATION HERE A GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!? FUCK OFF KIKES

Post quality is at all-time lows.

like trump said. we're the out of shape wealthy autist at the school playground that only has friends when he gives the bullies all of his allowance…. or something like that

bong here and fucking mad about this

order-order.com/2017/02/06/bercow-welcomed-emir-of-kuwait-despite-travel-ban-and-dire-human-rights-record/

fucking
=WEW=
lads

How many videos do you need to see of Antifa beating women to understand her behavior? She's stuck between two totalitarian ideologies that would gladly & violently beat her for any perceived disobedience.

Bercow wants to get in the news, Britain gets our opinion on Trump from Facebook articles about mexican rapists but don't actually care, the government will suck up to him every minute of the next 8 years, giving him legitimacy while he pisses off the rest of the world. No news here

The faggot spearheading Trump's ban from UK Parliament is Mr. (((Bercowitz))). Need I say more?

Just leaving this here.

every fucking time

That's what uncucked civilizations do. They go to war to seize territory.

The truth does not fear investigation.

She's confiding in you because America was the last nation to stand up to the brown shit skins. She wants you to help liberate her island.

This is your chance, user. This is your Guadalcanal.

aaaaaand England now has full blown commie-AIDS. nice job, bongs you really screwed the pooch this time.

Trump should hold an impromptu rally (perhaps with Nige in attendance) at a venue close to the parliament building. Talk directly to the people, and let them know who is blocking him from speaking at parliament. But then, he probably has better things to do.

Controversy is only feared by advocates of error.

Brits are lucky Trump likes Nigel so much. He's basically the only thing that keeps Trump from not completely brushing England away and letting them deal with their own fucked up mess of a country.

literally what would the US gain from that? Not trying to be dick, but the UK is completely irrelevant to the world at this point. It's just a place where people dump their undesirables.

TRS are faggots, but I will never stop loving the coincidence detector.

You can’t put this on the British public. As Speaker of the House he is supposed to remain non-partisan on all issues, he is there to preside over the House of Commons to keep MP’s in line and the debates running smoothly. The Speaker is no elected by the public and therefore has not earned the right to use the House in the capacity he has with this comment.

If he wanted to be able to voice his opinion then he should technically have to stand down, join a party, stand as an MP and get win a seat in the next General Election. He didn’t do this so he is out of line.

On a side note he is a literal cuck, see image (this has happened multiple times).

Break your links and archive OP. Provide more than one source besides a tabloid too. All I see so far is claim that he's banned yet some articles indicate the decision doesn't rest entirely in Bercow's shekel grubbing hands.

Daily Mail: Bercow BANS Trump from addressing Parliament: Commons Speaker brands US President 'racist and sexist' - but had no problem with the President of CHINA
archive.is/m1SIk

NYT: Will Trump Address U.K. Parliament? Not if Commons Speaker Can Help It
archive.is/p9RKp

BBC: Speaker Bercow: Trump should not speak in Parliament
archive.is/bhAvN

Yes, it's been pretty bad lately.

Shite. That's horrific.

whoops, remove sage

>Implying the Queen wants to talk about anything besides le royal parasite day to day affairs raping and murdering children.

(confirmed)
Still, they will probably lose Ireland and Scotland and maybe then London will secede and then maybe they will consider national action.

Could Trump redpill the aristocracy?

At this point, I think the Queen is largely irrelevant. As much as I'd love to see Trump and the Queen pass over Parliament, she's just a figure head.

Now if he promised to restore the monarchy….

Just a reminder, it's called the (((Rothschild))) Bank of London for a reason.

I think you're forgetting the true nature of the Eternal Anglo here. Just kidding, they're Germanic. They're also cryptokikes, though, and Moloch cultists.

A lot of them do know that Islam is bad, but they think that it's going to be the same as Christianity (WBC-extremist tier). Oh boy, they couldn't be any more wrong.

Anglos are Germanic

you can bet he is on the Soros payroll also

Bong here and I'm fucking mad about this

Of course he'd be a race mixing faggot.

but the chinese and nelson "tire necklace a day keeps the good niggers dead" mandela are a-ok for these cucks?

This is rather petty and serves no leverage against the U.S by doing so. If anything this could hamper any trade negotiations the UK hopes to accomplish with the U.S (as they'll need such deals post-Brexit). Knowing Trump, he'll treat UK like a whining child and slap them hard for it.

Can't make this shit up

I mean #NotAllAnglos and all, but all Britbongs. Other than the half-arabs, of course. So like, 3% of the 'people' remaining in Britbongistan. If national character translated to genetics a little faster, I'd say that the mudshits were getting the worse end of the deal on mixing with Brits. Sadly, Brits still have enough good European genes (that should be considered stolen) in them to piss away to no effect. Nigel is an Honorary Aryan though, I will give them that.

Keep in mind the britbongs were dumb enough to kill germany. I feel bad for the survivors, young white kids don't deserve to be brutalized, but old fucks like the queen and her cohort should be ashamed of themselves.

Are you completely fucking retarded?
He's been re-elected multiple times, even BTFO'ing Farage in 2010 after that raging white supremacist dared to challenge him for it.

I'm a burger so I don't completely understand bong politics, but it's my understand that the British House of Commons, the Speaker of the House has to renounce party affiliation and pretend to be "non-partisan". Whatever offices he was elected to previously would be irrelevant because he's now supposed to belong to no party,

Honestly, you probably understand it better than the Bongs do themselves at this point.

Brits are only behind the Japanese in being the most overly self-conscious in following the expectations put forth for them. I'm not surprised at all.

That's true, I do feel bad for them. I honestly hope Britain can get its shit together and actually work in their own interest one day, but there's a fucking nutty amount of uncucking to do. I mean good lord, just how many ridiculously draconian no-fun bans ~EXIST~ in that shithole? And yet it is no less degenerate. Not to mention all of the holdovers of being the temporary center of world jewry/tool to establish further world jewry.

A reminder that spoons are regulated. Fucking. Spoons.

What is this not shocking?

I'm trying to justify it with the 'pretend its an airplane to feed babby' and 'presence of mudslimes' mixed with 9/11. That's the best argument I've got to keep an eye on spoons. You never know.

Checks out, every time.

because the UK is an open air prison. It's prison rules, anything that could potentially become a prison shiv is a controlled good.

I WANT LONDON NUKED

Unless it is Global warming, vaccination or voter fraud kek

The autism is palpable.

But to your point, you're half-right as always, stormderp. While a Speaker can come from a political party and be selected as Speaker by his fellow MPs. The Speaker then gets re-elected by the pyyple at the next election without a party affiliation, and no, that doesn't remove him as an MP, though he typically doesn't vote except in the rare instance of breaking a tie. He still has to stand for election like every other candidate and can be defeated.

P.S. Your excuse a shit, am burgeru as werr and am understandu this stuff no probrem.

No fun allowed

The Millenium needs to be a thing, and the first target that needs to be destroyed is London. Fuck that city

Kill yourself you power tripping retard. Thanks for revealing yourself, now when I see threads being bumplocked for no reason I know which autistic mod is active.

I'm sure you get off to this at this point, but sincerely, kill yourself for the betterment of this board and humanity in general.

Why are you replying to him? He gets off from the attention. Just filter and ignore

It doesn't matter, he's never going to leave. He's a mod, and he literally has nothing better to do in his life.

No, that's his wife. He's being cucked by a nigger.

So? just filter him and ignore, replying to him isn't going to change anything except fucking up the thread

Britcucks BTFO.

This isn't the country or even our political parties, it's just one kvetching Jew cuck vastly abusing his powers. He should be forced to resign immediately.

GO FUCK YOURSELVES AUT-RIGHT COSPLAYING CONSERVATARDS, REEEEEEE

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

He's fucking up other threads anyway by bumplocking them. Go look at the catalog, it's fucking ridiculous how many he bumplocked just to feel good about himself.

It must be truly sad to feel so low that the high point of his day is feeling like judge, jury, and executioner on an imageboard.

Pick one and only one. Bercow is fully within his ryghts. Or is "muh freeze peach" no longer important to you when it's not a Nazi getting forced to resign?

Speaking as a third party, I actually learned something from that post, and laughed at your misfortune. Why are you so mad?

Get with the times fam

What the fuck happened to our BO, why hasn't this prick been removed yet.

Everyone tweet Trump about this, tell him to cancel his trip, and then Trump makes their life a living hell. Except Farage and everyone who voted for him of course.

They're friends, obviously. Only a few mods are actually worthy.

It's gonna work out great for them

it's time to go away funkytown

Meant to say

Sage for non-contribution.

Name them.

You chose the one post he made that had educational value to get mad at? Choose your battles user.

Oh we all know about the honour system of what's left of the United Kindom.

Sir Jimmy Saville
Lord Janner
Sir Cyril Smith
Ted Heath

Trump should have this arrogant jews teeth kicked down his throat.

Czech'ed

you have to go back to cuckchan
Filtered.

Did you even read what I posted? It's his actions as mod that deserve punishment. He can post his dyke waifu all fucking day for all I care.

I'm just teasing you user, not much point in spitting rage if he's a mod.

Yeah, just let the board go to shit because one retard can't help himself from bumplocking threads all day, great idea idiot.

so let me guess, you're a dumbass, a krautchan poster, a 4chon poster, or a sh/int/skin. OH WAIT THAT'S A TAUTOLOGY.

MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

Easiest filter of my life

Not an argument

MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

135?
Filtered.

Good job bongs, you spit on face of your strongest Ally and Russia's ally for that matter. Burgers got your Nige now, he's pretty much only link between your Islamic country and civilized world.

His is though, when he was spamming that stickied antifa thread he ignored all of the reports which is fucking hypocritical because he constantly hands out bans for shitposting.

rachposter doxed antifa in that thread. Did you?

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING, HANS?

turkroaches and kikes btfo

a lot of bongs are at the mercy of a merciless system. Their royals sold them out to the kikes CENTURIES ago.

They were already doxed though, all he did was fuck up the thread and prevent progress.

The names were released, addresses weren't. Last I checked he provided the addresses. Meanwhile, you do nothing but complain, just like a sh/int/skin. So what is it, turkroach or kike?

Bet it feels good to dismiss your own report. Is that the only satisfaction you get out of your day like your buttbuddy maddow over there?

Neither, I just wish he wouldn't avatarfag with that ugly whore

Unbelievable. Every fucking time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bercow#Early_life_and_education

If President Trump ordered an airstrike on Brussels and slaughtered every single EU dictator, how would europeans react? Would he be hailed as a liberator?

Please. Look at the ban list and you're fucking obvious.

Shouldn't you be giving your partner imkunty an enema about this time? Who's the top by the way? I bet it's you :^)

idiot.
Now all Trump has to do is go straight to your people. He doesn't ever have to bother with your dumbass traitor politicians.

You still haven't admitted: turkroach or kike? I'm betting on shitskin. Raped any of your relatives lately, you fucking degenerate?

FAKE NEWS
Labour MPs only, actually.

Oooh I've hit a sore spot :^)

Don't worry, you can rest assured you and the rest of your IRC clique is much cooler than the rest of the board :^)

So you think its okay to perma ban a guy over wanting to discuss books like mein kampf while those "future fash" threads which are not even close to being political are allowed to stay up without being bumplocked.

If I was a mod I'd have banned you already for being a shitskin.

He and BoJo are scruffy looking. Is this a common trait amongst Jews? Why cannot Jews make their hair neat and tidy?

oh so we have two sh/int/skins in here, surprise surprise.

Welp, you're fucked Britcucks.
It truly is amazing to watch these people being willing to bring the entire world to its knees for the sake of their social signaling.

Also:

quads and none of you will ever be white.

You can keep projecting, but that doesn't make your skin any less brown :^)

Stay mad, faggot.

Gimme quads KEK

In other words he agrees with Trump on immigration?

They're not sending their best folks. They all have to go back.

This guy is 100% correct.

lucky you

the only britbongs i know are hardcore cucked libs who genuinely believe #refugeeswelcome and NHS are good

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Holla Forums was right again!

So any responses from Nige and non-cucked politicians?

Nicely done

Sauce? Because from what I read, you're wrong:
theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/14/donald-trump-loses-support-of-mp-but-he-may-be-secretly-relieved
thewrap.com/donald-trump-gets-demolished-by-british-lawmakers-hes-a-buffoon/

I guarantee the goons can't post: every jew and shitskin in the world should be purged and thrown into a pit of fire.

Shadilay, user.

Mate, imkampfy handed out a recent ban with the reason "ironic shitposting is still shitposting", can't you see the double standards, why is that shitposting avatarfag still allowed to exist unless its him.

well there's a good reason why kampfy would dismiss reports from asshurt sub-humans such as yourself.

I wish Trump would just nuke the world. It's beyond saving. America is the world's only hope. And that's only if we can string up the pedos by their necks.

God damn this world is shit.

you have to be at least 18 to post here.

lad, we're not even worth saving. what we need is MAD.

#REKT

Skip to the last 10 seconds. Clearly, the only MPs applauding are Labour MPs.
tubeunblock.net/watch?v=miTWtZXgtxg

keep in mind the meetings that trump has been having. At Langley, today at McDill, at Homeland security, he is building his own coalition.
I've noticed certain issues, which seem important to address, he's not focused on addressing, he's focused on an agenda, and it involves military defense and rallying key support needed.

Yeah they didn't give up Australia either? We are a Parliamentary Monarchy, the Queen is still the Head of State and head honcho of Australia

Your nose is showing.

He's making sure he doesn't commit suicide with two bullets to the back of the head

Nice try, Moishe.

wrong thread?

You're right though, Trump is building his base for the overthrow of the kikes. They'll keep underestimating Trump right up to the moment they get pushed through the gas chamber door.

Oh my fucking God, wew lad.

USA here. TBH I don't give a flying fuck. Even he had that "moment" with Theresa May last week I didn't really give a shit. I don't give a fuck about our relationship with England one way or another so long as we keep cooperating with intelligence.

I wish England well on their ethnic and historic preservation though.

Consider how much has been revealed publicly to date. Had Hillary won we'd all be on a different timeline. What is being revealed is a reality that has been hidden, and Trump has been 10 steps ahead for 18 months now. Years if you consider in his estimation it finally became so bad he had to enter, keep in mind, he didn't have to, he is wealthy beyond belief.

Fucking hell, someone just nuke Bongistan already and put them out of their misery.

SIGN PETITION

change.org/p/uk-parliament-relieve-john-bercow-of-his-duties-as-speaker

The "ban Trump from UK" petition got 1.2 million signatures, ideally this needs double that to send a message. Of course a message is all it can send because:

==(((JOHN BERCOWITZ))) CAN'T BE REMOVED FROM POWER BY ANY MEANS OTHER THAN DEATH OR RESIGNATION, OR NOT BEING RESELECTED AS THE SPEAKER AT THE NEXT GENERAL ELECTION.

Yes, really. I fucking hate this country.

did any of you faggots see the 35 year old French pump Farage has living with him in Daily Fail today? Psycho "scene" haircut but I knew he wasn't still banging a middle-aged cow. Let me find the article..

This is what Farage is actually banging. Cost him big shekels but she's kept her mouth shut.

For an older broad, she's decent.

That said, good on him for not humping some old cow.

Soros is playing a desperation game, winner take all. Seal Team Six should inform him it's not a game.

What exactly do you think those intel services do user? ZOG doesn't let CIA spy on US, so they farm it out to MI 6 and vice-versa. In ten years the Jews will be coming to put you into a camp for "Hate Speech."

She's light-years better than the wife. At a certain age, it's distasteful to have a really young one. Trump's is about 48 or 50 no?

That's it I'm done.

What is it with the level of anti-British sentiment on Holla Forums all of a sudden? It was never this bad a year ago. Is it some kind of goon or Holla Forums plot?
As a country, there is a lot wrong with Britain, from its prototype police state, to its lacklustre response to the Rotherham child rapes. However, the average Brit isn’t responsible for that. The responsibility lies with the extremely cucked government. Furthermore, Britain has been trying its hardest to uncuck itself recently, with things like the Brexit referendum and Nigel Farage holding out the olive branch to Trump.
There are countries like Germany, Sweden and Cananda that have extremely cucked governments, but unlike Britain, these countries seem to be doing fuck-all to uncuck themselves. Yet, despite this, these countries don’t get anywhere near the same level of spite directed at them as Britain does. Is it due to Britain’s actions in WWII? If so, why can’t America be blamed the same way? The double-standard doesn’t make sense.
You have a myriad of Holla Forums users who spout things like “the eternal anglo” and “britkike”, along with blatant misinformation about Britain. I’ve seen users unironically claim that all Brits are genetically related to jews, and that everywhere in Britain is like Londonistan. Yet, the moment some guy from /britpol/ banters back with “bomber harris do it again”, half the fucking board is up in arms with Brits being hammered with claims of being “anti-white”. The irony is completely lost on these people.
The guy in the article signalling against Trump is a globalist kike—the same as you’ll find in any other country. He doesn’t represent Brits. He’s not British. He’s a kike, and he’ll be swinging from a rope the moment Britain uncucks itself.
Anyone falling for anti-British D/C needs to fucking gas themselves. You’re playing right into the hands of kikes and Holla Forums who don’t want whites to have a collective solidarity. As whites, we’re all in this together, so let’s help each other uncuck ourselves one-by-one.

From Brexit until Trump, all Brits became sanctimonious cunts and now you are getting it back.
also: wall of text. tl;dr

Also, you wrote the Balfour declaration and pushed it onto us. You dragged the West into 2 world wars due to your zionized aristocracy and now we are all going to die.

She has a natural hair colour, she's alright.

I don't know about everyone else but I had a plate of bangers and mash and it gave me the shits.

Did you even read my post? I said the average Brit isn't responsible for that. A few celebrities being "sanctimonious cunts" doesn't mean that every Brit is some anti-white who wants to fuck over every other country, as many in this thread are making it out to be. The average Brit doesn’t want that. Globalist kikes do, and of course you get them in Britain, same as anywhere else. It makes no sense to single out Britain on this.

i don't have anything against britain, but brit/pol/ was shitting the place up for a while, and anti-british sentiment still apparently lingers.
good of you guys to start unpozing yourselves.
your capital city being minority white is really embarrassing though

The average Brit here became a cunt after Brexit, formed their own threads, hounded any non-Brit out of it, etc..I'm not claiming it's constructive or correct but just how things work.

Our capital is minority white too, as far as I understand.

Yeah, I understand that there were a few /britpol/ users trying to provoke other nationalities on Holla Forums. Also, thanks for the compliment. We still have a long way to go, but we're making slow, steady progress. I've heard people on the streets say good things about Trump, so I'm confident that the people who signal against Trump are just a few lefties who are pozzed as fuck and/or celebrities.

London being minority white is shameful. I was born there, and it's sad to see it go.

There may have been a few agitators trying to drive wedges between different nationalities. It's important to remember that there are British people on Holla Forums who are just like you, who are tired of anti-white D/C. We need to try and heal relations between the nationalities on Holla Forums so we can get back on track.

As opposed to which nation's h'white capital? America? France? Germany?

Friend, I'd much rather talk to euros personally and get a different perspective since I can talk to burgers here. I don't have anything against Brits (just got finished with yesterday's Farage radio show), but you learn to be hostile after since June 22 it's been this way.

People are becoming pussies here.

Man the fuck up Holla Forums

Have you checked the exchanged rate lately? In a year May will literally get down and suck trump's cock and then let him cum on the queen
You're totally fucked without Trump and ZOG.

It's great seeing how so many countries on Holla Forums can come together to discuss how to sort each other's problems out. Nigel's radio show is a great listen.

From the way you speak, I'm presuming you're American? If so, congrats on electing Trump. You're seriously helping out post-Brexit Britain a great deal, as Trump said we'd be at the front of the queue for trade deals. Thanks for that.

1. How is he sexist? That's blatant slander.
2. Why is border protection racist? That'll lead to a destroyed country eventually. The state is essentially there to maintain borders and a militia.

Trump needs to sue this fucker.

Not much of a loss really. I don't think I've heard of anything that the UK would be holding that you'd want to speak to parliament for. Just seems like they're going to lose a powerful ally over some petty things they don't like about the president.

You seem way too polite to be on here friend. but yes, listen to Farage every day. He just told the media to leave his wife and kids alone at end of his show.
I think you're screwed with May, I really wish they'd picked anyone else. She's too afraid of UKIP to call a snap general. Maybe Le Pen will win and we can unZOG the entire West.

Expect a reversal sooner or later

Interesting that OP posted the Queen instead of the man responsible (((Bercow))).
No, this wasn't a decision of the British people or even a majority in Parliament, it was the autocratic action of a single Kike.

The only perspective difference is the accent.
Both (all) western countries are being run by the 2% on average jews contained within. 90% of the people are either oblivious to it or directly benefit from it. On the one hand you have the marxist jew hell bent on getting as many non ethnics into the country as possible, on the other hand you have the ashkenazi all about the shekel. The 8% who understand dare not speak its name IRL because the penalty is imprisonment or ostracization. That's why we end up here anonymously memeing and shitposting.

#NotMy(((Speaker)))

Ostracism.

I'm being polite so that people don't take what I say as an insult. I said Canada, Sweden and Germany are cucked, but the people of those countries are not responsible for that. British people are already on shaky ground popularity-wise on Holla Forums, so I can't risk worsening the reputation of my people here. I'm trying to have a constructive conversation between different nationalities so that we can put some the arguments we've had before to rest.

Sharia May is a bit of a shame, but that's the "conservative" (cuckservative) party for you. I don't know what it'll take before a UKIP prime minister is elected. The problem isn't really that people are pro-immigration (polls conducted say that around 70-80% of us want to reduce immigration, which is a start), but that many people in Britain still trust the BBC (it's considered to be the "ol reliable" amongst news outlets, so people who don't know any better still trust what they say), which constantly injects anti-British bias into everything they put out. Something needs to be done about them before a big shift in the overton window can take place here.

ta

This. Actually best post I've seen here in a while. Sums up the current West very nicely.

#NotMyGovernment tbh.
Jews are ineligible from holding political positions, the act which banned them was never repealed.

Who isn't jealous of that superior (((education)))?

well done you just played yourself, HURR DURR RAYCIST

I keep Sky on Electronic Synagogue just because I can't stand commercials. The poster above kind of summed it up. The entire West is owned by the Jews at this point, including media, courts, etc..
This year we've seen a few Kosher apples rolling in the street. the Jews are known throughout their history for overreaching and overplaying their hand and they end up in a camp. We can only hope.
Another 1,300 niggers came into Italy today BTW. Fucking water taxi service right from libyan coast, just as gadaffi warned.

Mate, the MSM is pushing this hard and the noddies are getting obnoxiously loud.
Plus facebook/twitter are becoming harder to get points across.

We need to start creating more political forums to attract normies. Then we send them to either here or 4/pol/

We also need another backup Holla Forums, a bunker/pol/ for shill raids.

Is that really true user? Which act is that?

Just to add, here is an essay on the topic of the Edict of Expulsion 1290, banning (((them))) from Britain under penalty of death.

JEWISH SOURCES CONFIRM it was never legally repealed.

This means every act and law made with Jewish involvement is invalid, which is basically all of them passed within the past few hundred years.

Forgot to add link in post but here you go
www.heretical.com/british/jews1290.html

Prince Harry maybe.

That was why I was making the point earlier that we're all in this together as whites.

There are quite a few interesting ways in which the kikes are overplaying their hands in Britain. They're going after the Jeremy Corbyn for being "anti-Israel", even though he's only criticising them for "muh oppressed brown peoples". He's a good ZOGbot otherwise. It's really baffling to me. They're cutting off their nose to spite their face. Still, I'm not complaining. More leftist in-fighting is always good.

JOHN BERCOW IS A LITERAL CUCKOLD

Don't forget the shoah.

He isn't doing it because he is cucked, but out of pure evil.
Remember that the rule of thumb "never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity" doesn't apply when dealing with Kikes, in fact it should be reversed.

Unless that death is at the hand of their nationalists. Can't let white people live independently, that's what those ebul Nazis wanted!

Britbongs have been working with the kikes for too long they just can't be trusted.

Britistan is a mudslime breeding colony that should be bombed back to the stone age. Their biggest exports to the world today is the propping up and whitewashing of islamist dictators and the export of child pornography.

Trump has no reason to visit… unless it is to redpill the leaders or to conquer it by sheer force of imperial majesty.

What a shocker.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bercow

Not surprised.

The brits will only learn the hard way, so be it.

The brits are clearly outspoken by a subverted government. Don't blame the people. They need to rise up now.

Oh look its a jew.

You guys are super fucking cucked and we all know it. I mean shit you can't even buy guns easily in Britain. I live in a blue state, and I was in and out of a gun store with my rifle in less than an hour, can you Brits say the same thing? I have quite literally shit talked Islam and Homosexuality on my college campus and not been jailed for a "hate crime" can you brits do the same?
Get your shit together before you try and talk down to us Americans you crypto-Muslim

No foreign politicians get to speak in the house of commons. Dont act entitled burgers.

Why are there gun shops in many towns then? What do you think ppl hunt pheasant or go clay pigeon shooting with?

Can you defend yourselves with said guns? Are you able to go into those stores without a license and walk out with a gun easily? Are they something other than double barreled shotguns?
You also didn't mention the free speech argument I brought up. When was the last time you called someone a faggot without worrying about being thrown in your country's gulag for a hate crime?

Barron Trump is three heads taller than this midget.

get your shit together britbongs

I doubt that the situation on the foggy island has so far deteriorated, she is facing deportation to the Gulag for not showing enough reference to the image of dear leader.

Not entirely true, but it is not a particularly common thing and no one is entitled to it. This was clearly done as a political stunt where the establishment tries to sabotage Britain. Any non-treacherous Liberal (if there is such a thing) should have been overjoyed that Trump wantted close relations with the UK; afterall their entire anti-Brexit argument was "economy gonna fail", so having the biggest economy in the world decide it wants to be our best friend is pretty much the the best thing ever. This is clearly sabotage.

This will galvanise most Brits (well English/Welsh) who already hate the Establishment, will help bring over the last remaining 'well meaning but naive liberals', and will of course make lots of university students and communists spread stupid happy pictures of Twitter.

The establishment is really idiotic; they just keep digging their graves deeper and deeper.

get your shit together yanks - you have guns ffs

see how this d&c goes?
There is nothing an average britbong can do about this except be angry and have as little to do with the system as possible. At this point starving it of taxes en masse is the only solution.

He'd have to kill the leaders of media above all. If he did that, the whole rotten edifice would collapse in a week and Western Europe would sink into civil war with the muds. It'd be glorious.

The hate likely stems from the fact that the cucking of the British is perplexing.

The Swedes are understood to be suffering from pathological altruism.
The Germans are understood to be suffering from pathological guilt.

What the fuck are the British suffering from? What the God's fucking name is wrong with a country in which you're arrested for not smiling, or having a bikewheel, or looking at somebody "menacingly", yet not for gang-raping White girls by the hundreds and thousands? It boggles my fucking mind.

Certainly, #notAllAnglos and all that, but one still has to ask himself what must be going in the heads of a populace that has tolerated affairs to degenerate to this level. I honestly don't have an answer.

"Oy vey, goyim, look how hard the economy tanked. This was because you left the (((EU))) and not because we spurned the leader of your largest trading partner."

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

that's the difference, but I was talking more that your countrymen are huge faggots who sell out your people's future for some good boy points not putting you out specifically, you faggot

Reverse colonization and the (((British elite))) are also top globalists. The end result is to be all nations mixed and nearly all people treated like colonial subjects, even in the UK. It's still a power center there but they have to fuck their own people at the same time they work to fuck everybody else.

There's not going to be a UKIP prime minister, ever. UKIP has fulfilled its purpose and it's only a matter of time before they disband without Farage's leadership.

Without a political way to change the country's course, the result will likely be decay and anarchy over the next 30 years. The White population of the country will continue to shrink relatively and, in time, even the Eastern Europeans will be pushed out. A disarmed population will have no means to keep the non-Whites in check and the rigged election system and the courts will reliably prevent any effective opposition. Brexit was good because it was a huge step towards dismantling the EU, but it will have little benefit to Britain itself.

Britain's prospects are worse than that of Sweden because Sweden at least has the Sweden Democrats. Britain doesn't even have National Action anymore.

Even if UKIP did do something they are already heavily subverted with jewish interests.

I work in London and all the white Brits I worked with voted Brexit (most under 25), even this elderly hippy woman (she hates muslims). The actual people (outside of universities and some of the cities) are still pretty based. Conservatives still win despite non-stop demonisation (Conservatives are actually pretty cucked but they are nonetheless perceived as 'right-wing', and certainly are more than Labour/Lib-Dems/etc). Your typical Brit is a hard-working, no-nonsense, beer-swilling, Patriotic hard-arse who hates political correctness and consequently wants nothing to do with politics, instead filling their lives with idiotic distractions like Sports.

They're good people, they've just been trained to let politicians do what-ever they want to do because they're always going to sell us out anyway, so why bother? The big change we need is for people to realise that we can just lynch the fuckers - and honestly since the shit they've tried to pull post-Brexit there have been a lot of calls for lynching, manning the barricades and such. Its explained away as being metaphorical and said half-in-jest; but that's how it always begins. Now that we know the majority of the country does not like the shit that has gone down for the past century or more; we are far more willing to act.

… And people have acted. British media is however even more controlled than that of the US; you will never hear about ANYTHING that could inspire or encourage any British person. It will be endless demoralisation coupled with a few stories about how 'great' foreign shit is and how we could learn from backwards savages who would have starved to death in a desert were it not for our ancestors.

You can taste the change in the air over here and have been able to since Brexit. My sister summed it up best when she told me that the day after the referendum she was walking to work (again in London) and all the foreigners were hanging their heads low, and the few remaining white Brits walking down with smiles on their faces and their heads held high. None of them made eye contact with her, they all looked defeated and as if they should not here (and they shouldn't). She said it felt great, it felt like this is still OUR city, and that they have finally been forced to acknowledge it.

This jew Bercow is doing exactly as the jews over in the US are; doubling down and digging their grave ever deeper. We all know how that ends.

Rule Britannia and Hail Victory!

Trump is better off leaving them be. Had he gone, they would have been poor hosts and rude as fuck anyways.

Fuck the U.K.
Enjoy your Moslem ass rape. We'll nuke you after your nation falls completely to the sandnigger.

Mate, why bother? The Mutts on here will eternally shit on us, because the USA has mommy issues towards GB ever since the French used them as a pawn against us.

I'll admit the revolution created the basis of a good state, a better one than ours, but the Yanks fucked it up repeatedly because the were never able to get over their "If Britain does it it must be wrong" mentality.

The Yanks are the #1 reason behind the dissolution of the Empire. They bang on and on about how we screwed Rhodesia, when their government made it clear in the Suez Crisis that they would rather side with the USSR than allow us to be ebil colonialists.

Britain's decolonisation attempts in Africa were 1000% the result of international pressure from the USSR and our so-called allies, the USA.

ITT: Delusional Americans who talk as if their nation isn't on the verge of being minority white and overrun by niggers and spics

Britain is so fucked because of government institutions. The BBC is the worst. The BBC is working to destroy Britain. The fags who work in the BBC hate Britain and they have convinced normies to hate Britain too.

The whole thing needs to go.

Short of a violent revolution, I don't see any hope.

This.
Claiming benefits (NEET BUX) is an act of war against the establishment. Don't listen to "much (((work-ethix)))" ducks, the sooner the beast is drained of blood, the sooner it will
a) stop being a target for economic migrants
b) scollapse.
NHS funding for sectors not serving mass-immigrantd has been slashedz monies are being redirected and pumped into maternity wards
No, maternity wards are overstretched because of birth bombers. Immigrants who come here with the express intention of shitting out children en masse and having the state fund them.
Native Brits are literally dying to fund non-British births.
So, claim claim claim. If you are unemployed, claim unemployment, if you have any condition you can plausibly claim sickness for, claim it. If you work in a low paid job, claim your tax credits.

Yeah, the only explanation is that the dirty Anglos are suffering from pathollogical Jewishness, and must be "nuked into the stone age", right?
Based Sweden and >muh reich, they can stay, despite leading the pozzing of the EU.

who says we're delusional? At least we voted Someone in who's trying to do something about it. And we will fix our problem in the long run. You guys? I doubt it.

The class system and Jew propaganda adapted to it is responsible.
Either you believe Jew propaganda works, or you don't. If it works (and it clearly does in other countries) then why are you blaming the victim ?

Unrelated:
RIGHT NOW, SHITSKIN NURSESABUSING OENAIONERS ON ITV THIS MORNING SHOW

Sad.
I hope he's canceled his state visit?
He should also express how sad he is that there can apparently be no friendly relationship with the U.K., given their current leadership.
He should express his regret to the people of the UK that the U.S. and their country have been put at odds by their leaders, and that the U.S. apparently has no choice but to pull out of NATO, as it would be improper for the United States to continue military cooperation with any country that could, potentially, become an enemy.

Too bad it has to be this way, but the UK government gives the U.S. little choice in the matter.

This

DO IT AGAIN

So I'm guessing the islands are lost to us?
President Trump should offer refugee status to white Brits, due to the increasing racial attacks on whites in the UK.

It's even easier to just lynch the fuckers when you're on an Island. Get to it

KILLING JERRIES IS NOT A CRIME
IT IS A MORAL OBLIGATION

t. yank who owns guns but chooses not to use them

1400 teenage girls hoped on muslim dicks(there was no rape) , because there were no men around, only anglos. And be careful what you do with bacon, racist, might get your head beaten in.

KILLING GERM-ANS IS NOT A WARCRIME
IT'S MERE SANITATION

No, because you know Soros would have disrupter there within a half hour, and it takes longer than that to simply set up security.
He must cancel his visit to the UK and pull our ambassadors out of the country.
He should also start the ball rolling on leaving the UN & NATO.

JERRY BLOOD UPON MY SKIN
MAKE DRESDEN DEAD AGAIN

Don't you have a matzo ball or a dick to go choke on?

We arent even talking about germany, and the anglos dindu nuffin poster still thinks that it should post his shitty meme of germans were amaleks who deserved death.

Reported.

So much for "master" race
Daily reminder that the true Aryan master race is the Anglo race.

My only regret about WW2 is that we didn't get to Berlin first, all those half-slav babies could've been Anglo

CHOCS AWAY LADS
LIGHT THE FIRE
DEAD JERRIES ARE MY DESIRE

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bu-but hitler wanted to take over the world i know because the movies said so

Is there a race that is more jewish than the british?

Reminder that Mr Bercow's wife left him for a nigger.

I HAVE A YEARNING
TO SEE JERRIES BURNING

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR

I DECLARE A WORLD WAR

Apparently Anglos are the only people who understand liberty. Fuck knows why England is the most Orwellian European state since the Iron Curtain, but hey, that's what they tell me.

SHOW THEM THE BOMBS, THE FIRE, THE ROPE
FOR JERRY SCUM THERE CAN BE NO HOPE
BURNING DRESDEN WAS NEVER A SIN
BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

Frankly your country deserves to get taken over by pakis

t. 60% white Yank
Wew lad

GERM-ANS OUT IS WHAT I SAY
FRITZIE SCUM I LONG TO SLAY
BURN THE HOUSES AND BURN THE MEN

Wew, you really can't handle the bants

You have to realise the layers of cover-up the MSM runs in Britain.
Take for example this cunt: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38878443 which the media is doing it's damnedest to go all #NotAllMuslims over an over, making it out that he was mentally ill rather than he's just mozzie scum.
And on the flip side, you have this story: independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/man-niqab-muslim-woman-peter-scotter-country-now-stupid-court-jailed-guilty-a7564906.html in which they're constantly spewing "HATE CRIME HATE CRIME HATE CRIME" and really downplaying that the bloke has cancer and isn't mentally stable.
Rotherham should have exploded the MSM, but instead they covered it up as best they could, any story about that area is now downplayed to the point where it may as well just be a footnote.

Britain is rather uncucked in terms of the common man: newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/11/meet-britains-largest-voter-group-authoritarian-populists but the way the media portrays the country shows it in a completely different light.

Is 60% the only argument you have?

Its cute seeing how you try to justify the retarded policies of the UK that in the end have brough misery to the anglos, and destroyed the great empire you had. With Germany, you could have kept your empire. while destroying the Soviets (More dangerous than Germany), and keeping in check the USA.

But no! you still belive in WW1 and 2 propaganda, like the good goy you are. DOWN WITH THE GERMAN SAVAGE!!11!!11!1!!!

How is that going, huh? You dont even have a navy, for fucks sake. Only because the rest of europe have a even shittier navy, doesnt exclude that your country is lower than mud.

Trump should ban that faggot from entering the US or having any financial dealings in the US

Better than anything you've provided.

No, I just desire kraut blood, do try to keep up

Why is the british so cucked? can they even be saved at this point?

KILL THE JERRIES BY FIRE AND KNIFE
15TH OF FEB BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE
COOK THE BASTARDS IN THEIR SKIN

Is English not your first language, Juan?

That's correct. So why are they so cucked? what went wrong?

The D&C in this thread is insane. Mods can you actually fucking do something good for once?

Lad… You're not a Jerrycuck are you?

While we're on the subject of white mutts the Polish and Irish need to be killed tbh

Who's with me????

This whole Bercow case was just him virtue signalling.

The point he was making was that only one of three people can invite a foreign politician into the house, and he wanted to make a big song and dance about how it wouldn't be him.

It's literally a non-story about a cuck being the bestest cuck for the papers, when in reality all he's done is signed his own death warrant. Brits won't stand for some wanker they did not vote for running the show.

KILL THEIR KIDDIES AND KILL THEIR WIVES
MESS WITH THE ANGLO AND BURN ALIVE
EXTERMINATION IS HOW WE WIN
BOMBER
HARRIS
DO
IT
AGAIN

I reported multiple times. Mods must be sleeping, or busy.

Nice Memi lad

If you mongs actually countered it rather than shitting yourselves and running off the the mods to cry then you wouldn't be mocked like this.

Why do American neo-nazis celebrate a president who sold his daughter to a Jew? Our prime minister's family is white. But is having Jewish relatives your standard for "uncucked"?

No lad, we ARE the mods

It's a D&C on both sides you prat. If you legitimately are not a jew then why do you think de-railing the thread by spewing random insults at various other nations is a good idea?

You just sperg out attacking Germans and Americans. Yes lad, their governments are comprised of kikes too; so is ours. Rather than degenerating the thread into pointless shit-flinging, why not try being vaguely productive or at least try to inspire/encourage your fellows?

If Trump (or one of his sons) was reading this thread right now they'd probably think all Brits genuinely do hate them, and that we should be left to fail. Guess what? That is EXACTLY what the jews like Bercow want. They do not want to see Nationalism succeed, they do not want Brexit Britain and Trump America to be a powerhouse economy that does not need irrelevant political-economic groups like the EU to be prosperous.

They are desperately trying to sabotage us now before the common man realises he is better of doing what we advocate. We can make a difference by voicing the obvious truths like:

We can use this as an opportunity to wake up naive well-meaning liberals. We can use this as an opportunity to expose the establishment. We can use this as an opportunity to strengthen links between the actual people of Britain with the actual people of the US.

… But no. You'd rather just spam a bunch of shitty images for the sole reason of pissing other people off, and then passing it off as banter, right?

We havent started to insult anglos, unlike you with you anglo shitposting of killing the savages teutons.

Look shill, Britain is still cucked and the British are turning the sceptred-isle into a mudslime shithole.

Churchill sold you out.

Why didn't you stay out of WWI?
You still could have your empire. Instead you had to liquidate all your assets in the USA in the first year of the war to pay for it. Don't forget GB was the biggest foreign Investor (20-30%) in the USA before the war. After the first year of the war you became more and more indebted to the (((USA))). GB was basically bankrupt at the end of war and the only reason the USA had to intervene was to save the loans of their (((bankers))) to GB and France.

Ah, so now arguing against Jewish leadership is "shilling", user? Interesting tactic. How are your local Mexican gangsters doing? Perhaps you can lecture Britain more about its Islamic problem while Juan beheads Julia on the street.

No, our nations aren't so different, and you have no grounds to imply Britain is more heavily subverted than the USA.

No idea.
The question is why are they so cucked, so answer me. I dont care for your "b-but murica is worse'. such a weak limp argument.

Tell me why your nation is being set aflame by antifa, then i'll explain why "Britain is so cucked".

Hey lads, we're all friends here right?

So? The UK is lost. The sooner we start treating it as a heresy infested shithole the better.

Give ethnic bongs a chance to move, then fire up the purge cannon.

I'm not American you retard. now, explain the failure of the british, why are they so disgustingly cucked? Can it be saved?

Because if you'd speak out in public against open boarders, everyone is equal and so on, you can easily lose you job, your friends, get kicked out of your appartment…
The brits, as well as many other "progressive" european nations, have made it almost impossible to go against the given narrative in public without facing severe consequences to your own live.
What do you think all the hate spech laws are being used for?
To defend yourself from wrong accusations?
Of course not.
They're being used to curd any public dissidents.

In private I'd think that quite a lot of people are against this bullshit, but they're just too fucking terrified to speak out openly since they donÄt want to end upo ion the street.
It would take a major event, equal to 9/11 if not worse, to give them the courage to speak out openly.

Haven't you?

Buzzwords are not an argument

I guess common core really did hit you lads hard

The ones who appeal to a dead ideology, one which killed more of your race than any other: those are the real "cucks". You should be ashamed of yourself, holding the banner of the scourge of Europe and trying to insult its saviours.

BBC.

The BBC is the most evil organization in Britain right now.

If you're the 'master' race, then how come you got ANGLO'D so easily?

Entirely true, it takes less than five minutes of chatting with someone in private and you'll have them ranting about mass migration like it's going out of fashion.

You might be right, but the white population is also responsible for what has happened, I dont think we can just take all of them, maybe a couple of redpilled ones, if there even is such a thing there.

The BBC is as heavily subverted as the American media. Both of them push endlessly for leftist programs and both of them should be purged.

If you don't think Britain is a mudslime shithole, you haven't been there.

The difference is the BBC is funded by a compulsory tax.

Brits are force to pay, to be told to hate their culture, traditions and country.

You clearly haven't been here either.
Outside of the urban cesspools you'll struggle to find a single foreigner.

Not an argument.

It's still not an argument/answer to the proposed question
And I can almost certainly confirm that you've never been to Britain from your posts, or maybe you went to London once and assumed that the whole nation is contained within London, it wouldn't surprise me if that's what you really believe, with the state of Yank education

Right-wing death squads?

Yeah, it's true, London is shit.

But then so is Bradford, Leeds, Birmingham, Luton and huge swathes of the country.

You're being converted to Islam, inshallah.

Oh, principled Albion, I forgot.

Then why did you attack Norway in WWII?

Even though I can identify for the most part with white nationalism and the other Europeans, I have to admit that I get some pleasure of seeing the british moan and whine as they are destroyed by a invader. Is this my viking blood, or am I just sick?

No idea, lad, it's a mystery

Muslim pupils outnumber Christian children at dozens of Church of England schools, new figures show
Muslim pupils outnumber Christian children in more than 30 church schools
St Thomas in Werneth, Oldham, has a 100 per cent Muslim pupil population

www. dailymail. co.uk/news/article-4193642/Muslim-pupils-outnumber-Christian-children-CoE-school.html

Comeuppance for their arrogance.

Oh well. There's nothing anyone can do about it.

Oh no!

Maybe if you didn't have hundreds of majority black/spic schools and even majority black/spic cities and even majority black states, then it would be an argument.

i got a sword like that at a yard sale for $5 back in 98 the old lady told me it was a star trek prop i 'love AMERICA

the real reason is this:
theres probably a minimum number of kids you have to rape to be able to speak in the british parliament and he doesnt meet that number

Is that rachel maddow

This. I hate to say it but this looks eerily similar to the Holla Forums raid that fucked over other boards with less moderation. One of their prime tactics was maquerading attacks on both sides. Anti-Fringe, Anti-Christian, now Anti-British. This isn't what Holla Forums was like, and this certainly isn't becoming our quality.

Plan R4

The Anglo-French invasion of Norway for the purpose to seize and destroy the harbor of Narvik, the train line to Sweden and possible invasion into Sweden to seize the Kiruna iron ore mines.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_R_4

Before the invasion, GB tried to mine Norwegian costal water to prevent the transport of Swedish iron ore through neutral Norwegian waters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wilfred

GB wasn't willing to respect Norwegian neutrality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altmark_Incident

Somebody tell me this isn't true. I mean, here in Europe, Protestants are known to be extremely bad Christians, and most people mix Christianity and Paganism, but how come Protestants and western Catholics are so bad at understand the border stone allegory? Or the curse in Deutoronomy? What's with Protestants, American or not, leaving out so many details?

>"hurr hurr Britcuckistan is full of muslims!"
Meanwhile in New York.

They are no Christians, the whole leadership of the Church of England is there just for the money.
Like all Protestant state churches in Europe their only interest is the Islamization of Europe. One Protestant church in Germany even held a funeral service for a killed IS fighter.

With the new Pope, the Catholic church is following that direction too. Did you ever wonder why the scandalizing reporting about the Catholic church stopped the moment the current Pope assumed office?

Go back to your containment thread or to another site if your only reaction to negative news about your own country is to come shitpost and d/c
Have a tea break lad, you seem frustrated.

That's a shitskin rally.
In Londinistan it would be common day in the downtown shopping sector.

because of maddow i actually thought bercow was a woman

That's why I've converted to Odinism.

As the Christian churches have proven they have no loyalty to those of European heritage, and they, themselves, don't believe their own dogma, and thus churches are basically social clubs, I have decided to join a "social club" that is specifically only for white Europeans Notice I did not say Asatru…too many cucked "progressives" have infiltrated Asatru and are all too willing to accept shitskins & homos…Odinism rejects faggotry & is exclusively for whites.

The Christian church leadership has lost its faith, and they've multiculteralismed themselves to death.
The Old Gods are waiting for you, white man. They've never lost faith in you, even when you lost faith in them. They are patient, they know you'll return.

wtf i hate christianity now, I'm an #odinmissile now

How could it be rape when the law isn't enforced and the police are fine with it? Of course little girls are eventually going to assume that that's a norm in life.

And how many few strong individuals wish to be annexed?

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe it's time for Christians to split off from their organized affiliations & start another reform?

It's not like you haven't done it before.

Protestants and Catholics fell out of favor here you have no idea. They aren't even invited to groves and other meetings anymore.

You have no idea how much real pagans hate odinism.
Real European pagans hate that monolatrist abomination.
You replace one god with another.
If you want monotheism, choose Orthodoxy. Orthodox teach Greek and the Greek word for adultery includes having sex with foreigners, i.e. immigrants and people of other races. Orthodox Christians are extremely communitarianistic and despise tolerance. There was backlash because they remained in the "Middle Age" or something.

Yes, the Old Gods are waiting. Our ancestors are waiting. Turning people away or leading them on monolatrist paths is doing them dishonor.

Show me how a Pagan fights a royal battle.

What would a reformation do? Jews would just join in and subvert it even further, and it would cause a divide.

They fouht and died to create a better world, purging the world of evil and degeneracy as all fell apart aroun them. Rather thn hide during the cataclysm of the fall of the last age of man, they rode out bravely, and now the cycles of time have moved full circle again, and now we must save midgard from the same evils. Thankfully, Odin's great purge during Ragnarok has left our enemies short, hook nosed, and inbred. Thank you Allfather, we will do our best to live up to your genes that flow through us.

You can cry all day about your religion or lack there of while it falls to squalor as mudslimes finish youall. Draw your goddamn line.

This splitting-off is one reason American christians are considered a faulty and lesser shadow of what once was. Yes, Christianity helped you extremely on the sophisticated level. In fact, right-wingers here prefer it because of how simple it's formed: regular church attendance, community over outsiders, etc. However, American churches are lackluster, to say the least, and have no central organization.
For example, the Orthodox identify their churches exclusively with their community on the blood sense. Orthodox christians are extremely ethnic in that regard, as how it's actually writen with the word "ekklesia".
Ekklesia means ethnic community.

Something might have been lost in translation. Do you mean fencing, or traditional martial arts?
No, European martial arts aren't as "fagy". I get that questions from would-be not-neo-but-real Pagans.

Are you going to fight or just cry?

Oh fuck you. Our gods would shit on the "modern pagan". There's a reason most just call themselves heathens instead of pagans. Also, Odinism is not about recreating monotheism. Odin's the fucking king, the progenitor. Who else would you use as a name? Also, how the fuck else do we differentiate from real men and the cuckfest of "asatru" faggots who disgrace their ancestors.

This.

Defend your country Britcucks before it's gone forever.

Imagine my tears when I managed to reform Whites to pagans by using Christianity as a pretty easy light in the spiritual dark shortly after realizing everything you know is a lie.
Some of us simply need the light, others can swim in the night pretty well.

Exactly. That's why we all try to make something for him. Most in my community try to memorize a song or write one for him. Though, admittedl, I'm not Nordic. Around here, you need to precisely know your bloodline to get into a community. Words for pagan or heathen here are all related to the words for woods or forest, which are synonymous with nature and life.
Asatru and Rodnovery are respected, the latter a lot more, as long as they don't start a fight in the community meeting locations.

Don't worry. The old gods will return, and Nature will hear the march of her children once more.

You have a point about the name, though. I'm not sure how to call it. We tend to not call it "neo", because it implies something new.

I imagine nothing. Do you wish to be perpetually divisive or fight for your land together under a common flag? If your spirit is so weak you can not come toward allegiance you are the enemy.

This means literally nothing, he'll just make a speech somewhere else.

I heard this already in the other thread. We're Europeans. We divide nations like you do races. I'm trying to unify my people here, learn other languages to aid those in other nations in the meantime I met nobody else to bring to the heathen community, and otherwise try to read the Bible to find the quotes destroying the luke-warm pseudo-religious. Trust me, when we ever get a holographic alien invasion or something, they will use EVERYTHING to make the ayy-lmao beings seem like gods.

In essence, you need to know the Jews' handiwork to undo it. Short of burning it, of course, but people here, especially the city-dwellers, got soft. Too soft, for my taste. You're a city-dweller aren't you?

I have heard your missive. Do you fight or continue to cry?

You either ate the divisive rhetorics of the Jew, or you are a Jew.
Look, I like you people, but you really should tone down that aggression. It turns potential pagans away.

So, you continue to cry.

(((b1eff8)))

Trump is a counter puncher, we all know that. This guy, and the British left will suffer for their actions.

Those echoes are just running down your halls.

He hasn't actually been banned but burgers will still claim we're more cucked.

I’m not wrong. You are the idiot, fuck off.

I summarised the role and was accurate.

Why would you say that? Because Americans voted for a president who probably doesn’t work against the interests the European peoples?

At least we have halls here, and castles in which we hold our heathen meating.

On another note, why does the word "heathen" sound so strange in English? In the languages of Europa it's connected to woodland or shires. It sounds nice that way. Pagan is just Latin for commoner in rural regions.

You have already named your self, brother. You are too cowardly to pick your battles.

Pics pasta'd from cuckchan showing what an utter Cuckold manlet John Bercow is. A speaker who cant control his wife is not going to be able to control Parliament. Hope he goes

It's hope that Mogg might be the next Speaker. In any case the Speaker isn't that prominent a position. Yanks are really blowing this out of proportion.

Wonder if are Nige can apply any pressure

Doubt it tbh, he's not in Parliament and even if Nuttall gets in there'll only be 2 UKIP MPs. Mogg ought to be elected if he were to stand though.

I rest my case, neo.
I bet you don't even rune.

You. Are being far too practical. You're more secular everyday while muds fill the gap. It's just as easy to fake it as it were during the 70s onward.

Yes, we have problems. But they're not as bad as America's. I'm getting a strong sense that the Americans here have grown complacent with the victory of Trump. It's important to focus on your own problem rather than constantly calling others cucked when you're far more cucked.

Yanks always blow everything out of proportion. They have the same amount of cucked government officials as we do. The Left is so buttblasted by Trump they'll try every trick they can. It's the same in the US, they'll try everything they can to remove Trump or frustrate him as has already been shown.

As a superior White Superman, that helped get the God Emperor Elected, I would have to say NO. Fuck you Brit cuck. Poland is still 99%+ White and after living in Poland for 9 months back in 2012, I would say it is WAY better than the months I lived in the U-Kuck.

However, just like the non-whites, most of the Poles that go to the UKuck are the worst of the country.

TL:DR ; Poland > UKuck

Putin + Trump need to invade Europe together and kill all of the Jews and Leftists.

Biala Polska czysta Polska.

Why do you answer d&c garbage with more d&c garbage?

The Brit papers are going after Bercow now.
Seems the speaker raised no objections when Chinese Communist Dictator Xi Jinping spoke at Parliament

Truth

topkek

Forgot pic

Even mainstream cuckservatives are pointing out the hypocrisy. It's hardly as if we all agree with him.

Im trying to think when the last time a foreign leader addressed UK parliament?

I dont think thats the whole picture.
Obviously nigel is a great asset. But Trumps mother came from Scotland and she always had fond memories of home which rubbed off on Trump.

Pressure building on Bercow in papers

d&c is divide and conqueror?

I haven't been a regular Holla Forumsitician in years and since i have the DailyStormer to cut out the BS to fit into my busy life.

But if that is the case, you can't really divide a country of almost no whites from White Supremacists. The UKuck has done all the dividing they can do. They couldn't even get the Farrage elected for their own Trump-ish guy. The best method is to invade and kill most of them and save the right wingers that remain from the left.

Yes I'm talking about people on this board who attack other users over bullshit who for all intents and purposes are on the same side. The user you replied to is trolling for a reaction. He does it because he's either trying to be mischievous or he's just responding in kind to a similar attack. It's all retarded.

I don't know what you're talking about, Britain is majority white.
I don't have a reaction image to use that can best display my incredulity at your post

fucking redcoat limeies and your filthy little socialist clod of mud they should be grateful trump even bothers with them. I thought brit/pol/ were druids why isn't parliament being hit by lightening

Because the religious "differences" of europe are a false narrative created by kikes to turn our people against one another through d&c
Although the accents change as we cross miles and time, our heritage, our blood, our history does not. We are the decendents of our gods, and their blood and their spirit flows through our veins.

Britain is not America, Britain does not have a bill of rights like we burgers have. As evidenced by their draconian gun laws, their asinine hate speech laws, and their general outlook on law. Now as many others have said and I shall repeat
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Don't forget they don't seperate between lawful killings and crimes. They call even self-defense murder. A sad reality for most Europeans, sadly.

You're generally right and good on you for dealing with rachposter but I want to pick up on something you said.

It's not great but it's not as bad as you'd think. You only need a licence for guns other handguns and there's literally a gun shop right around the corner from me. It's just that most Brits don't use guns because they live in cities (and handguns are completely banned) and are ignorant of the laws. Shotguns, for example, are completely legal and very common in the countryside.

This has been complicated in recent times. Historically, English Common Law was looked up to as one of the best systems that existed. the problem is, we've trampled over our traditions in recent years since the EU has assumed superiority over our courts. I'm hoping that Brexit will see the start of the process that will returns our courts to their rightful state.

Most unbecoming of the speaker of the house to contribute to two minutes hate. Disappointing!

So what you are saying, Learningchode, is Holla Forums is right again?

filtered

Ech, czemu ja was anonki nie spotykam w prawdziwym życiu. Ktoś zaczął na Holla Forums kiedyś Holla Forumsski oficjalny thread?

Fun fact, 20% of mudshits in britain post-7/7 were is support of the attacks.

20%!

You are now aware that Holla Forums is entirely Irish.

What are you on? There's homicide, which is murder or manslaughter. Manslaughter is voluntary or involuntary, both lesser charges than murder. Murder does not include killing in self defence or another justified killing:

>unlawfully kills (i.e. not self-defence or other justified killing);
in being (born alive and breathing through its own lungs - Rance v Mid-Downs Health Authority (1991) 1 All ER 801 and AG Ref No 3 of 1994 (1997) 3 All ER 936;

See www.cps.gov.uk/legal/h_to_k/homicide_murder_and_manslaughter/#murder and
www.cps.gov.uk/legal/h_to_k/homicide_murder_and_manslaughter/#manslaughter

Bonus: www.standard.co.uk/news/london/familys-fury-as-inquest-jury-delivers-verdict-that-mark-duggan-was-killed-lawfully-by-police-9046946.html - possibly the most well known "lawful killing" verdict in recent years.

We're fucked in a lot of ways in the UK, but not that badly.

Britbong here, this literal cuckold does not represent us.

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/10884995/Nigel-Farages-wife-threw-mistress-out-of-party.html

Nigel likes to fuck around, innit? A bit degenerate, but better than diddling kids or doing hard drugs, something like that.

Curves swords (arabs/muslims) defending ladder with money (usurping jew).

20% admitted it, the other 80% lied.

FUCK OFF LEARNINGCHODE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689

Pick one and only one, stormderp.

STORMDERPS GET OUT REEEEEE

You try too hard my dude. I would recommend spending your time doing something more productive

How many days have you been on Holla Forums, newfriend? Or is this your very fyrst?

I would laugh for a decade strait if Rachposter turned out to actually be Rach herself.

Global report.

It's learningchode; we've proven this.
>>>/sudo/8334

LEARNINGCODE FUCK OFF
WHY DO WE HAVE NO MODS WHO WILL BAN THIS KIKE
WHERE IS THE BO AND WHY DOES HE ALLOW THIS SHIT
HOW IS Holla Forums WILLING TO LET THIS FAGGOT KIKE

The fuck is this? Are we being raided by reddit again? All this ever does is shit up a thread until you get banned. You know your antics don't rise above "mildly irritating," right?

I'm sliding you into the ovens, Learningchode.

Submerge thineself in equine sperm until you are incapable of breathing.

Are you the same mastermind behind Holla Forumsyps or Holla Forumseddit? Because that was sheer fucking autism.

It isn’t universally true; I don’t bite my tongue EVER. Sure, I work for myself because I couldn’t deal with having to pander to lazy individuals who’s only skill was knowing how to play the HR department in order to retain their jobs whilst doing no work. I can’t be fired.

70% of the people I know are openly pissed off about the state of the country and have no problems discussing it anywhere, a few of them loudly in public say things that would make Holla Forums blush and no one has ever said a thing. If you can back up your arguments and never back down in fear the worse you will encounter on occasion is pissed of progressives throwing buzzwords at you. Fuck them, I don’t respect them. Keeping my mouth shut would be like never leaving the house because a wasp stung me once.

I don’t know where people on Holla Forums find these legions of people who would rather drop dead than break narrative. I guess you must all live in cities because middle England is not PC.

She's a symbolic head of state. England no longer rules Australia, not even in name. It's a sovereign country, what point are you trying to make?

I got banned for 'shitposting' in a fucking Hwndu thread and the mods let this fucking kike run amok, fucking niggermods outdo themselves.

oh for fuck sake

99% sure this is D and C.

That curved blade is likely to actually be a Seax- Anglo-Saxon word for knife.

From kikepedia;

Just clearing that up. Bercow deserves to hang like the treacherous kike he is.

There's so much posturing right now. it's hilarious looking at all these hot heads trying to stack up to my God Emperor.

It's going to be beautiful when Trump effortlessly destroys their posturing. All it'll take is a slow week and Trump wanting to stretch his legs for him to set them straight and help out our island pals.

As I understand it (please correct me if I'm wrong), the toxic debt of the UK and most other eurocuck nations is bought up by the USA government because it has no other takers and was done to pass the buck until the kikes came through with the killing blow on Whitey. Since Trump has thrown a monkey wrench into all that, can't he just fuck their shit up bigly by not continuing to buy their "welfare bonds" so they're eaten by their own pet niggers?

This thread is a fucking trainwreck.

Let's set all the bullshit D&C aside for a minute and cover the FACTS:

This is a fact. So are most other countries, so if you're a Britbong, stop being so fucking defensive about it.
This is a fact. No one can deny it after Rotterham, etc. Again, the UK is not alone in this, we all know what's going on in Sweden and Germany.
It's a fact; he's supposed to be non-partisan and his entire job should consist of nothing more than ensuring the House is run in an orderly fashion.
It's true, deal with it.
This is also true. Anything less than a US-style 2nd amendment right to bear arms + stand your ground laws is cuckoldry. Sticking your head in the sand and refusing to address this does not solve the problem.
Everyone on Holla Forums is aware of this, but I'm trying to be thorough.

And now for a hot opinion:

Brexit shows us this. There is still the chance (albeit a slim one) that the UK could uncuck itself with regards to self-defense laws and immigration.

That Queen looks dogey as fuck

I think Trump visiting Europe and personally seeing all the shitskins that live there now, would really raise his powerlevel. Especially with London having a muslim mayor who will probably sperg out about how Trump is racist and those values aren't part of British culture (while acting like Shariah law is). Actually he will probably have a hard time biting his tongue and the libshits might start rioting when he says something "controversial". I think it would make him even more redpilled.