Whats with Jewish celebrities and degeneracy?

Whats with Jewish celebrities and degeneracy?

Is this just a Jewish thing? Or a Jewish Celebrity thing?

It's a upper class of a dying civilization thing.

degeneracy is a meaningless buzzword

t. emmafag

Okay rabbi whatever you say

you people are retarded right? remember when Holla Forums actually could rationalize debate points

while I don't agree with some faggot forcing his boy to dress like a girl, it still doesn't change the fact degeneracy is a buzzword that can be used to describe any behavior you don't approve of, I'm pretty sure to most people Nazis are degenerates, it's because it's a completely subjective moral statement

Thanks for outing yourself kike

wow great argument, I guess by those standards people who advocate for genocide are the most degenerate, because that's the most morally deplorable thing possible

Moral nihilism is the unassailable truth.

Not when those you want to genocide arent even human or degenerates like them

Wubalubadubduuuub fellow Redditor! XD

The kikes have won here it seems.

Have you forgot your medication today ?

I don't disagree with you but you can't explain yourself to your opponents in anything but insults and buzzwords. Holla Forums has failed you and it is the the vol teams fault.

My opponents havent explained themselves either, they just threw bunch of statements and opinions

True but as such you should be able to dismantle them with a few reasoned arguments. Instead you blather out vulgarities and soundbites that convince no one and make yourself look on an equal intellectual footing with them. Is it because you are lazy or because you can't do better? With the state of current Holla Forums I fear it is the latter.

You are retarded and you have too many double standards. Nu-pol basically want to be kikes and they behave in the same manner ad jews do. White supremacists belong in the trash you morons have happily accepted the jewish crafted image of what it means to be a proud white man with racially aware views and you are the new skinhead cretins being used to make actual race realists that aren't white trash supremacists look retarded. You are basically the beer bellied moron that screams nigger at black schoolchildren transferred to the digital age. You guys are pathetic.

Woody Allen?

He didn't mentioned the day of the rope and only used "degenerate" one time in his post, so I'd say he's quite sane at the moment. There's the constant, sub-psychotic dribble of "rabbi kike degenerate kike schlomo kike", but that's par for the course for any Holla Forums user on his best day.

If you REALLY get him pissed, he'll start posting his ebin Holla Forums theories on the hollow Earth.

Yes

Beyond help it seems. Imkampfy has a lot to answer for.

Meaningless buzzword is a meaningless buzzword

I find it funny that a German, Jewish actress secretly has a Nazi fetish, even dating Neo Nazi boyfriends in the past, and jumping to play a Nazi in the Spirit

There is no such thing as a "German, American, French,British,Russian,Hungarian, etc." jewish anything they are jewish period.
They consider themselves jewish and will destroy, kill, maim, and rape the host countries they are in as well as their native population and their culture.

All jews have a nazi fetish as it is the basis of their current power and they are degenerate twats that physiologically want to be holocaust-ed ( for real this time).

Sounds like a subjective statement. Are you one of those retards that can only conceptualize the world through a completely binary lens? Do you think the world is literally just "we're the good guys, jews are the bad guys!" Do you have a single digit IQ?
Well too bad Nazis no longer have the moral authority since they did all those things to jews. Even if Jews aren't great as you say, Nazis are still much worse using your on standards and moral judgments.

It's quite ok. Please take your meds.

There is right and there is wrong and the distinction between the two is not difficult to make.

calling degeneracy a meaningless buzzword is a fact, one you haven't disproven because you can't, call me a kike again, that will show me your meme religion isn't retarded

When they have destroyed everyone else, the thirst for destruction will turn inwards and they will attack each other. It's likely they will reconstruct the twelve tribes through the features of the host races they have parasitized.

Yeah, and it was wrong for the nazis to try to genocide the jews. Thanks for agreeing with me.

If it happened then yes it was.

That sure is a funny statement coming from a group of insular nutters who attack LITERALLY EVERY OTHER White Nationalist group as kike tools.

TRS getting turned on by Holla Forums vols actually surprised you didn't it?

TRS= jews

video is for you also nice projection there Chaim.

Holla Forums truly is a form of mental illness.

t. jewish homosexual TRS advocate

Divide and conquer has been good to you hasn't it?

I'm not a burger mongrelist "white", so it doesn't really matter to me.

The guy had a jew wife and admitted to being jewish multiple times on his own podcast.

You are Holla Forums and you might as well not deny it.
Mike Enoch also did not "admit" to being a Jew and it does not matter, because you retards accuse everyone else of being Jews too.

The Daily Stormer is run by Jews.
Weev is on the Jews' payroll.
Iron March is a Jewish ploy to lure edgy people.
David Duke is a Jew puppet.
etc. etc.

You morons are lost in a paranoid nightmare world and all you can scream is "kike" and "degeneracy" whenever somebody questions your madness. Luckily, you've never accomplished anything and never will. It's only sad that Holla Forums fell so low.

nope, the desperation to link me to Holla Forums is pretty funny however perhaps I should go see what all the fuss is about?
quick search result say different (vid related).
Also his wife is also jewess that hangs out with rabbis and promotes drag queens… the proof has been spammed around since the news broke.

Shhhh, dont let them know
also checked

jews do creepy (incestuous) degenerate thing thread becomes about "ebil white people" who wrong think.
makes one wonder.

Epic vague allusions ans slips of the tongue there, m8. "I have to go" referred to him being South-Eastern European.

Not that it matters. He could be a full Jew for all I cared. The point is that you fuckwits do nothing but denounce everyone who is on your side. Hitler himself could reincarnate and you'd call him a kike tool (and he knowingly had Jews in the Wehrmacht and the SS).

The jew is on no one's "side" but their own, as has been shown time and time again throughout history and is happening even now as I type this with boat loads of “religion of peace doctors” being dumped into Europe by jew financed groups.
Allegedly, a ridiculous rarity (if I recall correctly they had more British SS) and finally these jews were supposed to be part jews ie in keeping with the NSDAP’s race laws.
In any case jews were not involved in creating or maintaining the ideology or culture of Germany and were infact thrown out of positions that influenced this. The media (newspaper, theater, TV, etc.) education,the arts, Government,etc. were under German control ( how evil for Germany to have Germans in control) The jew soldiers argument essentially argues for jews to be only employed as cannon fodder for White/European wars not for them to have equal standing or say in countries they don’t belong in.

There were more mischlings than brits. It was around 200 thousand of them and some of them were in the high command. I think that only people with a single jewish grandparent was the rule but some exceptions were made.

remember to sage and report the alt-reddit invaders.

Bump

t. amhed

I wonder why Holla Forums has gone to shit and the people with actual arguments and high IQ's have left?

Try making a thread showing how Holla Forums is comprised or making threads not specifically related accepted Holla Forumsemy. Holla Forums has gone down hill extremely fast Holla Forums isn't any better though. Either side has been infested with dumb asses.

Ignorance on your part about the JQ does not make someone retarded though it makes you arrogant.

Are you one of those retards who think enemies must be embraced because you met a harmless Jew once? Do you think IQ puns make you smart?

Jesus what a blatant misrepresentation. This is a textbook straw man and ad hominem.

go away, relativist

who dat?

Scarlett Johansson in The Spirit

what source do you have for her dating neo nazis in the past

Chewed off any baby penis today, mohel?

whats new member few years back f1 boss was caught participating in nazi orgy with 5 hookers
his father was a notorious UK fascist from ww2 times and a friend to hitler