Operation Memetic Missile

People have discovered that if you take Hollywood franchises that are loved by liberals (Star Wars, Harry Potter, capeshit, ect), and use them to make conservative memes, libs go fucking apeshit. Pic related. How can we further refine and spread this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R2uZyTm_w0M
hbreckel.tumblr.com/post/83544750526/that-brony-con-horror-story-was-fabricated
hbreckel.tumblr.com/post/83656052427/that-brony-con-horror-story-was-fabricated
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make the rainbow a Nazi symbol and watch faggots melt down.
Nazi six pointed star, too.

Death star rising over Jedah , but rainbow colored.

Good ideas, but I'm talking more pop culture icons. Here's another example

But we already had this slide thread.

whoops

Unlimited Meme Works

We might reach the event horizon of kike and cuck autistic screeching

The new Zelda is coming out. Bring up in any advertisement how the series is about blond aryans saving the world from a hook nosed brown man from the desert.

What does the arabic script say?

Love it.

You keep using this fucking picture in every one of your meme OPs. I'm starting to not only question your allegiances but so too suspect that you're either autistic or a bottom dwelling marketing pleb. Having anons promote your shitty IPs while acting like this is some incredible memetic complex is grounds for expulsion. If you make another thread with this same image in an attempt to track the spread of memes here again, I will personally attack the few marketers that have been actively shilling here on a few websites that haven't as of yet been announced to other anons. This is your last warning.

Pic very related.
Last time we messed with Steven Universe, we got a tumblr user to attempt suicide.

Turn Star Wars into nothing but nazi memes.

If you unironically watch that kike garbage in current year then you should kill yourself immediately.

I'm actually an entirely different user who saw someone talking about it on an entirely different website and assumed the Holla Forums he meant was 4/pol/ because who the fuck knows about this place, and so I decided to drop this here and use the images the guy who was talking about it had.

Little did I know that apparently he actually was a frequenter of 8/pol/, and I'm just sitting here with metaphorical egg on my face.

Is there anyway to target the My Little Pony crowd? How about Adventure Time?

I don't know anything about harry potter or starwars or any of that bullshit so I'm afraid I'm out.

Post themed anal fisting in their hashtags.

Spiderman fisting Darth Vader would be considered art and therefore acceptable by Youtube community guidelines

What if we remade Harry Potter where instead of a lightning bolt, he has a star of david on his forehead, and then gets on a train to auschwitz.

In addition to what this user said, you can utilize non-pozzed fiction in order to trigger them. Anons used to post 40k characters violently ripping apart ponies and furries back during the invasions

Let's steal "snek" (snakes) from the left.

It seems popular with them. They're always posting them here.

This one is good. He gets there, and is like, "PLZ LET ME BE HOLOCAUSTORS PLZ LE ME BE HOLOCAUSTORS" And the hat's all, "BOY, YOU'D MAKE A GOOD NAZIPUFF… IT'S ALL THERE…"

Holy shit, I almost died. That's like a nuclear bomb for young (and sadly, not so young) libshits.

Much crossover potential with MGS here.
Sneaky Snek.
Punish Snek.
Hard Snek.
etc etc.

She's too good-looking.

Hate to break it to you but bronies have been clowning around with this shit for a while. I have no idea how the community divides themselves really.

Make this happen. I need some normie-tier liberal salt.

kek

A lot of ponyfags and furries tend to be super conservative or even 1488. Makes no sense to me since they'd be sent to the ovens pretty quickly but whatever

Honestly iv'e noticed that the only successful Holla Forums operations are never proposed but balloon out of a single user discovering something(Podesta pizza code) or as a reaction to the actions of others(CIA niggers trying to frame assange). Holla Forums is powerful because even we have no fucking clue what we're going to do next, if we made proposals and then acted upon them like a committee we'd become predictable and weak.

This

It's the reason I lurk instead of speculating or proposing strategies, I hop on whatever makes me react and I apply my autistic laser beam to the target. I usually prefer a shitfest of trolling, but the pedogate threads provide some good spookiness and contemplation. It's all about the entertainment value, as far as I'm concerned.

sneks are gross but memes are memes

in general the vast majority aren't nearly as fucked in the head as fur-freaks. horse fuckers are just anther brand of waifu-ist. as long as they keep that shit on lock-down and "re-mane" full 1488 fash, who cares what the like?

Entertainment is the only thing that keeps us going and allows us to move in waves.

Precise and detailed planning is not used well by chaos worshipers.

shh, I was only pretending for the normies

Daily reminder that Kek is literally married to a snake woman.

Life is suffering for sneks

user, you knock that shit off right now, that's how we get the world we have today, damnit.

Why not make a conservative show?

I have a feeling that she will if there wasn't going to be a harem ending. We all know that's what will happen. They'll probably split darling up into multiple men dr. manhattan style

Miia is a cute but I have a soft spot for Suu though o3o

Those who pretend to be retarded will soon find themselves with other retarded who think they're in good company, to paraphrase.

our destiny as kek's warriors forged from fire and blood, is to purge the darkness and the light of all corruption, and restore balance to the world with the use of our meme weaponry (the chaos breaker!)

we shining force now, praise kek!

Kauket has a serpents head and human body.

Kauket save us from these kikes.

CHECKED
KAUKET BE BLESSED

damn.

Okay Kauket, I'm sorry. I don't want you to save us. I just wish that you poison their necks and make their scheming fail.

Kauket bless, if we are strong enough to make their own destruction the path of this world's least resistance.

I am not blessed. I bow out. Perhaps I should seek the light and the darkness, now.

Nigger we worship darkness, sure we fight evil but Kek is literally darkness.

You were off by 1 for a reason.

Kek brings the light, faggot

and not the darkness*

I don't think so, darkness, light and chaos are all separate elements/forces.

good and evil are also separate form those ideas.

We could get further co-opting the rainbow to stand for something like "neurodiversity." Let it stand for affirmation of autism, schizotypy, and other "cognitively diverse" kinds of mind. This is the sort of thing you could find normies promoting unwittingly.

If anything, we could probably go further and meme autism into a privileged epistemic status. But that might be worth another thread, this thread is really great.

Kek is literally a god of Darkness

Kek's darkness does bring the dawn but that doesn't change the fact that Kek is literally primordial darkness.

Kek is the dark before the dawn, like the midwife of light. Don't confuse the deliverer with the delivered.

Is there anything we can do with Doctor Who? I'm fucking sick of those fake nerd cunts

some possibilities

That's more for coordinated stuff, but even the tumblr raids were proposed and tempered before it kicked off.

Honestly, getting delisted off of search engines was great since people couldn't trace
hashtags.

And apparently even among leftists the SU fanbase is the worst fanbase as they already go after their own and made a lib attempt suicide.

She's pretty mysterious.

Wtf I love Legend of Zelda now

halfchanners and redditors force memes or "operations" and hope they work. Holla Forums sits around talking until the memes come to him or an opportunity presents itself. It's a vital difference which I doubt the eternal invading refugee will ever understand.

You're talking about this garbage aren't you?
I really am not surprised it's still up.
Fuken Heebs.
youtu.be/R2uZyTm_w0M

Well I gotta check 'em.

They literally already been doing that for years. Neurotypical privilege is a thing.

muggles as kikebart/milo

libshits fucking hate them maybe worse than we do?

Muh nigger.

Nothing beats the stories of endurance, dedication and loyalty that transcend death.

Those were the days…

Guys
www.varusteleka. com/en/product/sarma-no-step-on-snek-morale-patch/52982
Finland is ahead of you in meme warfare

I've wanted to watch this series but isnt one of the main younger guys a whiny bitch? I cant stand shinji ikari characters.

Checking must be done.
Checking must be done.
I have no idea what you're talking about,
but checking must be done.

Damn fags stealing our culture, that's what happens when you don't throw them into the bog.

The Rainbow Bridge is the pathway to the broad road of Hæven, God's domain, a land for the virtuous where you have everything and find comfort, for that was your life one without struggle, so be it after. Gaut and his wife know though that what they have created won't be enough to stay their fate, while it slows the rotting of the roots it doesn't prevent the gnawing upon them and that is why another will grant you a chance for eternal struggle against the beast if he thinks you are worthy. For the one who is allowed into his wall but unworthy will break free the fisherman.

If you know what the runes say you might laugh.

So, I tried to watch this shit the other day.
Made it through exactly two episodes.

And so on. It was bad, goys. Real bad. Goddamnit Holla Forums, what have you done to me? I can't even watch an animu with admittedly cute girls without seeing Schlomo's mark on this shit somewhere.

I completely forgot how reviled HP was in-universe. Even his housemates were calling him a liar and a madman.

FFS, what if we got magazines like the National Enquirer to start reporting the truth?

No not at all. The main character decides he is going to be a hero and save everyone. So he trained his body for years and has huge survivor guilt which makes him do suicidal stuff to save people.

lawl, you forgot to mention it should be the REBELS
The rebels are basically antifa, so that's 900% more offensive.

noice dubs, terrible site. Stay away from that SJ cancer hellhole (filename)
Like tumblr and funnyjunk, I fukken hate jewgle favours them for some reason.
Anyway to answer that, those fags that flipped out were either SJs or underageb&.
Bronies have been pretty much full on 1488 since feminists killed their fan oc mascot in the show by complaining it was "an ableist portrayal of retards." Cemented when "Bronymom" Lauren Faust went to write for TheMarysue, after joining them in attacking Matt Taylor, then disregarding the autists that complained to her that it looked like the bullying they got in school. The only Socjus brownies remaining are either on Derpi or (((Round Stable))) (Goonland), and even Derpi allows Aryanne "because, well, we guess it's pony-related so she has to stay" (so basically you can make OCs even more hardcore than Aryanne and pass them around) so yes even the bluepilled will allow fash. Also on some really old sites no one sane uses like Fark they tend to be the sole remaining non-SF holdout.

Also the white unicorn is basically everyone's fantasy waifu, for fash they make her nazi, for leftists they make her literallystalin. Down to doing the same jewsmashy as Reichity and riding around in Kirovs.
(this is compounded by the fact two jew fans last year got sued for stealing show assets to make their animations, and they were selling comics and oc art made with those same official assets at cons. Major no no. One of whom was a part of the fagbook mod circle, so there was lots of Shut. It. Down! on every corner gamergay style. Was making thousands un-taxed/un-doc'd per con off pillows and blankets)
Best comic I saw on KYM with that was Rarity's mom (dunno her name) bringing her a disgusting looking pile of ashes with her breakfast.
There's even a brony that joined PEGIDA to obsessively stalk Tatjana Festerling. (I wonder what |||Faust||| would think of her replacement) I can't remember the name offhand but he's ripped as fuck and has a pony buried amidst standard issue skinhead/oi punk tattoos. They fashed the fuck out. Half are CivNat trolls that enjoy le edj and the other half would pretty much regard TRS/mpc as being as faggoty as Milo. Even the damned trannies are all boots&braces.
All posting gore at them does these days is gets them to fap. (unless it's their oc then they sperg out that it wouldn't do that, heh) It's like Khorne and Slaanesh had a quadrupedal baby.
Feminists took possibly one of the easiest willingly bluepillable audiences, who were being cultivated to defer to females in every circumstance and be totally "colourblind," and turned them into mini-Heydriches. (hurr) Even the "moderates" react viciously to feminism-anything. So let's see, they did that to bronies, then to vidya, and then to the rest of the US. Trump was right, I can't comprehend the level of win they're handing out. How can you be this bad!
Also before the modpurge at cuckchan there was some modstaff crossover too, so the Holla Forums-ish ban stuff wasn't enforced at all until about a year before GG. (look up The Scruffening on KYM)
sauce: we always had four of them dicking around in the main GG dig room. One of them was posing as a marxist on twatter and got in good with BLM before I got swept up doing my own shit for the election. Started his own small schism during the "Shaun King is white" incident, now there's a lot of negroes that hate Shaun "for throwing his momma under the bus." His rep is forever fucked thanks to a clandestine horsefucker. (Also behind starting the meme that he stole the money from Tamir Rice's charity. In actuality he was a retard and failed to properly reg so it was taxed normally.)
also it seemed to have caught on to even the show staff since they made one of the season premieres piss all over communism directly. When the fuck has any other recent TV show done that overtly? MA Larson is basically a top-tier covert shitlord. Also it's not just reffing old books but a (((current play))) with the hero there turned into a badguy…gal…mare

You're thinking of Shinji, and he's treated like the joke he actually is. Fairly non relevant for the most part.

Also, it's funny as fuck to watch this one particular reaction video. Couldn't find the original, probably content-ID'd by that faggy automod. Luckily these autists have multiple reacts-to-reacts-of-reacts.

(6:30 for the lulz and start of the song, them marines gettin' all triggered)
also there's a stupidly large amount of trumpeter bronies all over jewtube

late dubbage thar
Enquirer was the first to figure out salicious truth = better than random celeb BS. Their accuracy is far higher than the WaPo/NYT circuit, it's just written sensationally. The whole Jonbenet case was the lynchpin, they managed to drag that shit out so long by just reprinting what they did the previous week with a couple addition details and still selling out and unable to keep up with demand.
Imagine if Pizzagate gets verified, knowing how just ONE little dead white girl sold.
it's also what made them immune to prosecution unlike other tabloids, and why Ted didn't bother suing. While most everyone not a grocery-aisle-lounging normie had moved on by then and probably missed it, they ended with a hell of a bang. Winning a lawsuit against their own publisher to print the autopsy photos. Argument being it was now such an open and public matter that it was in the public interest to see dead loli photos. They won so hard the publisher got fined for blocking them. Is it any wonder Don likes the Pecker despite being such a blatant Pogue-singin' scuzzbucket? That level of slaughter in court is fucking unheard of in a country with muh First. You'd've expected that from UK. They basically got publicly teabagged. When the parent company went down a few years later Pecker bought their other board members' stakes out for cheap and moved the magazine back to NYC where his pa started it in the 30s. Micks 8 Jews 0. Turns out only potatoniggers can out-chutzpah a heeb.

It's a pity there aren't more LotR immigration memes.

The left has a MAJOR hardon for Doctor Who.

Harry Potter is probably the best target though. Muh Bernie is Dumbledore memes.

fucking love zelda, most redpilled vidya game to ever be made by the japs outside of MGS

i'll never understand why lefties love shit to come out of the BBC or have anglophilia in general

If you can moonrunes you should check out Super Robot Wars Alpha 3. The tiny kid from Giant Robo unmanlets the manlet.
Then afterwards he meets Heero Yuy too.
He winds up pretty Simon-y afterwards, shota bootcamp just about inverted his personality. He also does the same with Gundam's Shinn by getting him to see what a manipulative slut his gf was and that he shouldn't mourn her.
seriously why is Daisaku such a hardass anyway, he bosses around the old marine from Fullmetal Panic too. Someone played way too much Koei vidya.

Multiple times, in fact. They only cared enough to report because this time it was a gril. They bullied a brony kid in UK into jumping in front of a train, another into running in front of a passing truck, branded a third a paedo and caused him to an hero back before bronies knew better about feminists, two male SU fans successfully an hero'd as well. SU has basically become the dumping ground of "Feminists not even other feminists accept."
Hell, it's gotten bad enough at times that show staff and comic writers have to get involved and tell everyone that shit is made up!
hbreckel.tumblr.com/post/83544750526/that-brony-con-horror-story-was-fabricated
hbreckel.tumblr.com/post/83656052427/that-brony-con-horror-story-was-fabricated

imagine all the things inverted snek waifu can do with that tongue!

still, getting that close kinda means "you're close but"
remember: Kek is hunting paedo pizzatossers, that is also a kind of darkness. It's more like "evil has standards meets evil with no standards"
Shame western comics are so jewed up, the whole "Joker turns on Red Skull" should have been completely turned around. Makes no sense he would take offense at Red Skull for anything other than "Killing those people isn't funny enough"

probably has to do with a large majority of oldschool furfags coming out of the SF/Folsom degeneracy circle, so they successfully beat down or turned out any 'conservative' elements in the early days. even the 'conservative ones' like Cigarskunk and Jay Naylor are closeted faggots.
Even that so-called "Alt-furry" shit is pro-tranny
pro-tranny in that "I would totally fuck you" and not "we're fighting for the same cause, sure tag along but keep the degeneracy in check" way. Hell, aside from reichfagger ququ's immediate circle all I know are trannies in those twatters.
If anyone was around in the goon-y usenet-y days pre-4chan they probably can tell you about what a den of sin and paedo those cons are. That shit started Weimar-tier.
And even other furries will complain to normies about the "babyfurs" poor, poor, Fagoneer. Nothing like accepting an invite from someone whose buddy bailed on them to find they're a diaper-fur and use it in public. Wholly shameless and insane. Heck that furry wiki is full of people like David Ihren and Frank Gembeck who made mountains of original CP. Aussie fandom side is paedo paradise. They probably raped more kids than Pedosta. ED used to have a lot of crazy shit documented before that fat bitch Girlvinyl allah akbar'd. Some of those cons would deffo qualify as "trafficking" organisations. They'd groom 10-12 year olds so they'd be randy as fuck right out the gate when puberty hit and take "their little buddies" to cons with their parents' permission cuz the parents normally couldn't afford to send them. Then there'd either be a group orgy or a pre-arranged meet-up with someone the kid didn't know. A lot of COPA-related laws are specifically due to furfags. It's really only newfags that joined after the MTV special that have a chance at being 100% normie. Before 2011, guard yo kids, the yiffy dingos will get'em!

I prefer my snek waifus with a li'l more class & sass.

Suggested target franchises:

TWILIGHT
DR WHO
WINNIE THE POOH
QUENTIN TARANTINO

It's a Colonialist fantasy. Old white man visits strange foreign lands, makes everything better, and is sometimes worshipped like a god.

That's his own female form, not his wife.

the "girl" was a serpent, wasnt that enough of a red flag for you?

I think the easiest format for these types of things is the typical leftist meme format that they use all the time on facebook. Not sure how you make it properly, but I think you should recognize it fairly easily.

This is really easy to mass-produce, I reckon, and it abuses both their format and fandom content too.

Though they would have to be made properly and look like they're from tumblr or wherever they come from.

Nazis and Jews united against Muslims.