Project OpenDoors

Tried pushing this on halfpol but they are lazy fuckers who expect someone else to make memes real. So I come to you, 8pol, I made pic related: Can we meme it to happen? We need to disseminate it through popular lefty channels.

Please help, I can't make this meme real on my own.

Bump.

too blatant

Yeah, fuck you faggot. The meme is ready to be posted, I didn't ask for it to be edited you illiterate nigger.

Is that the best you can do?

Yes, the best with the tools I have. I didn't want any complex graphics originally. I didn't think it was bad.

This. Only the most retarded of liberals will fall for this.

This isn't very good both in theory and execution of flyer but at least you're trying to do something. Unfortunately, this just isn't it

have a bump

This is shit.

Damn. Well, can we try to work around this concept?

thx

I don't think you could have been more upfront.

And you're contributing to pol so effectively, huh? kys

back to cuckchan you go

I don;t think it's an awful idea, most normalcucks don't even know what pizzagate even is, I bet their are enough of them dumb enough to go for it

Back to wherever you came from, nigger.

You really must be a fucking pathetic loser to be so condescending for being an 8ch oldfag. Seriously I doubt the world would miss out if you kys.

Thanks.

I'd like to see the jew panic when a few thousand hambeasts suddenly show up at pedo HQ for no discernible reason, but you can't just post a flyer like that everywhere and expect it to work. You need to have some kind of insider pull to get them all hyped up first and then let them distribute it for you.

Also if it's supposed to be a large march/protest then why the fuck would you meet in a pizza joint and not a park or something? Doesn't work.

Good points. That's part of the reason I posted here - I don't have access to channels to distribute this to normies.

If we could get a celeb to tweet any of our psyops, they would take off very quickly, for example. I was hoping some 8pol users might have false lib twitters with big follower counts or something.

I'm not american, is there a park you would recommend to choose?

How is this?

good

A little better.

You could have them have a specific agenda pushed that would effectively nullify all border security, as well:

Say that the USA cannot refuse visas to anyone due to (some existing cuck legislation list, like ableism (handicap), race, sex, national origin or ethnicity, etc.) or any national class or economic considerations (foreign or domestic).

All that combined will effectively get rid of the US borders.

"symbolise" spelled with an "s" gives it away that you aren't American

I'm kinda lost. what's the purpose here?

None, he got bored and left, please don't bump the thread.

What a fucking nigger.

Get lefties to leave their doors open for a few hours.

Also pic related is part of a website I'm creating for Antifa; there's an abundance of threads on these different Ops so I don't feel like shitting up the thread with another.

Any tips/suggestions? Btw OP, at some point you could do an article 'exposing' this social network as harboring Antifa which will make those retards flock to it like flies to honey

oh jesus fucking christ I need to stop opening multiple Holla Forums tabs on my browser

You need an image of a door open or else they might settle at leaving it unlocked.

Maybe someone can make it nice like pic related.

OP

First you need to infiltrate their twitter groups.

The best way to do this is to make friends with some leftists irl.

Next - start getting added to facebook groups and viewing their websites. They organize alot on smart phone apps now.
You need to be apart of those apps.

Once you you have established deep cover. Start inviting sock puppets to the face book groups and then start spreading your plans to meet up and protest march.

Have a bump for being a general Psyops thread.