Store Owner Bragging on Kikebook About Stealing Credit Card Information from Trump Supporter

Yelp page:
yelp.com/biz/broadway-market-place-richmond

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/BroadwayMarketPlace/

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170207023657/https://www.facebook.com/BroadwayMarketPlace/posts?ref=page_internal&xt=33.{"logging_data":{"page_id":225055837595550,"event_type":"clicked_all_page_posts","impression_info":"eyJmIjp7InBhZ2VfaWQiOiIyMjUwNTU4Mzc1OTU1NTAiLCJpdGVtX2NvdW50IjoiMCJ9fQ","surface":"www_pages_home","interacted_story_type":"565413710334575","session_id":"c506cec60ee7e9ba989ff5ee483f0528"}}
archive.is/6dRna
imgur.com/a/7pwLJ
secretservice.gov/contact/field-offices/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/buzaglo
wric.com/2016/12/29/balliceaux-closing-to-reopen-under-new-management-in-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No archived Facebook posts?

You could arcive the facebook posts then post them on a yelp review.

no one can be this stupid

Come on, now.

Actually, almost everyone that is anti-Trump is this stupid. Some of them are even more stupid.

He types like a weedfag or some similar drug addict.

Here. Minimize that stupid pop up from facebook if it shows up. If you scroll down you'll see it.

web.archive.org/web/20170207023657/https://www.facebook.com/BroadwayMarketPlace/posts?ref=page_internal&xt=33.{"logging_data":{"page_id":225055837595550,"event_type":"clicked_all_page_posts","impression_info":"eyJmIjp7InBhZ2VfaWQiOiIyMjUwNTU4Mzc1OTU1NTAiLCJpdGVtX2NvdW50IjoiMCJ9fQ","surface":"www_pages_home","interacted_story_type":"565413710334575","session_id":"c506cec60ee7e9ba989ff5ee483f0528"}}

archive.is/6dRna

Filtered.

Given his "HMU with yo addy," I believe the tweeter is a gentleman of the negro persuasion.

Front

Bump

(checked)
>archive.is/6dRna
nice call, satan

I don't speak nigger. WTF is HMU?

He types like a drug addict white, the usual retard that dropped out of college and spends the day smoking weed and posting stupid incoherent shit on facebook that no one reads. Negros don't have syntax or grammar anywhere this solid as these pics

hit me up

Oh my, what a nice business. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it.

he's fucked, credit card fraud is a big deal

Yup, it's handled by the secret service. I'm kinda thinking that the store's FB was hacked tho… no matter how retarded a store owner may be, anyone capable of running a business would not do something so stupid as to post that.

only white people abuse adderall. believe me, i know

Shame.

Addy is address.

REPORT LIBFAGS TO THE FBI

Here's the link I put on imgur and sent to the FBI

imgur.com/a/7pwLJ

Niggers record themselves committing crimes all the time. They believe it counts as fighting against the capitalist oppressor because of how they've been (((educated))).

I wonder if he'll actually be charged?
These fucks ever seem to get punished unless they get national attention.

maybe, seems consistent with older posts and comments though

>not adding the archive to the report archive.is/6dRna
do you even snitch user?

Most likely fired. If they find credit card info on his person they will arrest him.

my mother pretty much said the patriots were a pro-hillary team right after the superbowl ended
its probably because the patriots had a blue score and the falcons had a red score

I thought the image was enough. You go send them the archive.

no one skates on credit card fraud, and anyone who knowingly uses it after he posted that is fucked too

im a fucking leaf though

Doesn't matter. They'll still take the tip. In fact you'd be doing everyone a favor because multiple reports will make them get off their fat asses and investigate.

(checked)

Is this worth reporting too?

Either way I hope this horrible stain gets longdicked by authorities

heh, okay

How the fuck is this even a place of business? This guy is clinically retarded

Thank you for your service leafanon. Kek is pleased.

Dubs say it is! Promoting violence.

Off by one

Report here secretservice.gov/contact/field-offices/

report to FBI.
report to BBB.

This is obviously a joke. Looks like a tech/pol/ hacked them.

This photoshop and comment is amazing.

I can't even get mad at this, this shit is too absurd.

Do you not remember that Amy's Baking Company meltdown?
There are people who are truly this delusional.

I don't, please remind me

send the news story to DailyCaller, Breitbart, DrudgeReport, etc. they have millions of readers

Oh fuck, you're in for a ride.
I'll upload posts they made to their Facebook after posting this embed.

No just report to FBI and ignore. Even bad publicity helps with sales. All the Commies might get their mommy's credit card to spend there.

They made way more than this.
They also tried to claim they were hacked, but that's bullshit.

basically couple who ran restaurant threatened customers and shit, pissed the fuck off ramsay

done, didn't realize I could choose country.

stay mad

I believe it nowadays, just look at this shit, it's everywhere, kikes are worried about losing their slaves

so that's where that psycho looking woman comes from

Jesus christ what a horse face

I pay for everything in cash. I think there's something to be learned from this.

Thanks man! If you ever come across some Canadian shit, post it and we'll help you out.

Also, my absolute favourite.

He will soon enough though… :'^)

And the slaves are worried about being sent back to their hellholes and I suppose neither of them will be happy until everywhere is a hellhole.

Hahaha, this guy can't be for real, right? This has to be a joke…. right?

EVERYONE REPORT THIS FAGGOT

RIGHT WING DISCLOSURE SQUADS

fuck off with your blog

Top fucking kek, what is wrong with this chick?

RIP my sides

Isn't it illegal to deny service like that? Sounds like somebody should go report them :^)

She's insane. She got lucky and married a rich jew, opened up a restaurante as a possible money laundering scheme, and almost got away with it too had it not been for her crazy actions making people pissed off enough to leave negative reviews of her restaurante en massee. Once she brought in Gordon Ramsay, she brought so much attention to herself that her husband got deported.

Lock this person up.

Oh and how are these people always the owners of these stores?

The only intelligent thing she has said.

why to build that street cred my nigga

Funny thing, it wasn't just reddit. It was 4chan too (Before the exodus), and the really nasty shit posted to her was them claiming to be reddit.

Why don't they serve vcu students or some random hotel ? This whole facebook page seems like a troll.

We need to do this more often. Post le reddit army bullshit when we fuck with people.

Thanks bro

I think she has toxoplasmosis

you can deny service for any reason. it's your business.

unless you are christian then you will get sued and the government will jew you.

He's not a muslim, he's literally a jew.

(begrudgingly checked)
Oh, user.

Got the gist in 50 seconds. Who would watch for 2 hours?

topkek

they say he's italian, probably (((italian)))

Best part? Hubby wasn't deported, they were V& on the way out of the country due to money laundering and fraud.

are you for serious? that's hilarious

Nah his name is Bouzaglo, middle eastern Jewish name.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/buzaglo

ALL IT NEEDED TO DO WAS EXIST.

Niggers, everybody.

*Leans into Mic*
WRONG!

lel

you really think someone would do that, just go out there and hire somebody like that?

ATTENTION

Broadway Market Place is a den of iniquity! They knowingly sell minors alcohol, have drug dealers sell drugs outside their store, dump waste and launder money.

RIGHT WING DISCLOSURE SQUADS

Pics to come :^)

*leans away from mic*
TO BREATH

So I informed a couple of kike lawyers that they're defaming their business. You get between a kike and his money and he will fight like hell for every single penny.

user, we all know it's faaaaar worse than anything on television…

They should really get a few more partners with the name Allen and add that to their name

Here's some screenshots. Tax evasion and knowingly having drug dealers outside their store. More to come!

$13 for some bread dipped in eggs and milk? Jesus fucking Christ, deport them for theft.

Someone will get investigated.

You could buy a loaf of bread, a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk and still have money to spare for the price that guy bought that shit for.

to be fair though, requiring someone show there ID is racist…

Jesus fucking Christ…I pray someone takes these pieces of shit down

Ok this looks like a fake facebook some guy setup to make fun of their local convenience store, this shit isn't real.

Too late. They will be investigated soon. Tax evasion is a serious crime even if they don't investigate the other ones.

Richmond, VA anons keep your eyes on the local paper for the next week.

fucking glorious

Is there like 40 minutes of commercials in that or something?

Top kek

This is by far the dumbest criminal I have ever seen.

He's a minority small business owner. He obviously took advantage of a (((low interest subsidized loan))) for the (((betterment of the community)))

It repeats after the first 40 mins, to evade the copyright reporter bots. Same reason it's cropped like shit.

What do NEETs on here think when they realize you can be this fucking stupid and still run a successful small business?

You haven't been paying attention then. Dindu Americans aren't exactly the brightest bunch.

http:// fox59.com/2016/12/18/violent-felon-arrested-after-police-say-he-bragged-about-drugs-money-and-guns-on-facebook/

He'll never be able to accept credit cards again. The cc companies don't take this shit lightly.

I have a feeling that won't be a major problem for his normal customer base.

this is obvious BAIT to try and make you attack someone they dont like

check when the facebook page was created for fucks sake, see if it has a history showing its REAL

I know criminals and dindus in general are dumb, but this one has to take the cake. Bragging about drugs is one thing, but bragging about felonies and tax evasion is a whole 'nother stupid.

Every criminal should know what took down the biggest Crime Lords in US History.

wait nvm

People have no reason to lie on the internet you faggot.

I'm like 8 minutes in and I feel like a butthurt college commie that's how hard I can't even

I thought I was going to get bel air'd.

It makes me wish that the civil war would happen faster.

Dank as fuck, holy shit.

Make Women Smug Again

His name is samy bouzgalo, he's an israeli weapon or drug dealer.

Cmon really? Lol this guy wants to be nailed, maybe it's his dream.

yep

I suspect Amy's Baking Co was some kind of front for illegal activity or a credit card theft honeypot

HOW TO SPOT A NIGGER 101

kek

I choose to believe this happened.

haha sack of shit was stealing his staffs tips jew motherfucker. Where was he deported to, hothead island?

Also report to ICE, owner is probably an illegal.

kek

this must be some disgruntled employee airing out all the dirty laundry of this place, there's no way this dude could be that stupid, if he is he's a comedy genius at that.

I'm really feeling that it's a disgruntled employee that got his hands on the account.

Ok the goth post made me lol.

If the company they stole the booze from was legitimate then it's probably trivial to find records of the missing stock during that time period

I was searching for the contact information of that restaurant to ask when I stumbled on this

Balliceaux closing, to reopen under new management in 2017

wric.com/2016/12/29/balliceaux-closing-to-reopen-under-new-management-in-2017/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Kek, being this mad. Back to leddit with you faggot

fake and gay

Can't wait for the mugshot. Amazing how unable to perceive reality these people are that hate Trump.

Why am I not surprised

Fbi has an itunes? What white collar crime beats do they have uploaded?

Send it to Visa and Mastercard. They lose the ability to accept cards and it's out of business for them.

Please source on this. I would love to read about this.

Thank god someone condensed this into 3 minutes.

Fuck.

That when success depends on handouts, which themselves are based on who you're friends with or which "oppressed" minority you belong to, it's not worth the time and effort to try and be successful.

And that any society which works on this model is going to collapse in on itself eventually, so don't try to keep it going longer by providing subsistence to it.

What happened to them? Someone her said dude got deported, but what about the restaurant and her.
Id go there just to see the drama unfold everyday

This.. is a troll right?

I can't tell if they are this stupid anymore.
This is so stupid I think OP is baiting us for something.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The internet is going out of fucking control.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There was a place near me with an owner like that. It was entertaining watching him scream at his Mexican workers. He hated coupons and would sperg out every time someone got a discounted meal. People started to come in just to antagonize him on their lunch break.

Just watching "return to ABCs restaurant" and ugh, all these interviews with buzzfeed and washington post and reddit… Im not surprised that they all hate Donald Trump, such degenerates.

Nice

it seems like its an employee that has been working for years in that hellhole and want to be fired for the compensation money. this guy its a madman

Podesta's password was "password". I'm not kidding.

Wasn't is the super inventive "p@ssword"?

No wait. It was "p@ssw0rd".

Labor prices, goy. Those poor immigrants deserve it for their hardships :^) While I take 90% of it, he he he

Apparently the husband's a kike.

I quite like this idea.
"Courtesy of r/politics, you dumb cunt!"
r/srs could also be fun.

Right Wing False Flag Squads

Someone should take a chance robbing this dude just to see what I could get.

ya blew it

this is what you get for beeing a credit card faggot

Should write a note back, "Thanks for the heads up about employing immigrants! I won't be back again, but expect a visit from ICE! :)"

But I live too far away. Would totally pay him a visit though.

What a gigantic faggot. People should go line up and buy things in pennies wearing trump hats.

Seriously ridiculous that niggers and their ilk can be so flagrant about shit but every REAL business owner I know has to do everything to a tee or risk getting fucked with by some bureaucrat.

A lot of pizza parlors are doing stupid things these days, user.

the real redpill is that both the viruses and the software are written by the same companies. for precisely the reason of twice the profit.

you are forced to engage with computerized things to basically survive today and most things run on computers.

90%+ of all botnets=russian mafia but who are they working for in part? microsoft and apple,oracle.

even OS isnt safe because who contributes the most to OS projects (apple,google and the nsa).

credit score and bank balances are deliberately targeted to make people poor at random.

the security is deliberately lax to make it easy to ensare people who dare look about such as gary mckinnon.

dude that bitch belongs in a fucking mental asylum. Also Daily reminder that women shouldnt be allowed to work

This has to be a troll

Funny thing she is now working as a sex worker (?) i think.
As for her husband he has been deported to Israel ( Confirmed )

And she went against Aryan Ramsay of the Right Wing Chef Squads ( guy hides his powerlevel confirmed many times )

(checked)
This.
If Ramsay says the pizza is undercooked, why the fuck wouldn't you believe him? He seems to know food inside and out.

The page has been running for at least 5 years, I gave up paging through this shit when I hit 2012. There's no way this is a 5 year running con to drive a liquor store out of business. It's just a nigger run shop in nigger infested Richmond acting like niggers act.

Can I declare New Yorkers a bunch of whiny bitches? Shit, in Seattle, that would be a $60 subtotal and $100 in taxes.