Hey Holla Forumstards

Hey Holla Forumstards

Put your money where your mouth is.

Save this little white baby.

archive .is/2IxW9

justgiving.com/crowdfunding/emma-fullard-1

A lot of you brag about being rich and successful. Well, can you save this little white baby?

Well ?

Other urls found in this thread:

chministries.org
chministries.org/aboutus.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey OP, put your mouth where my dick is

Suck my fat white cock

A lot of OPs brag about being to take a giant cock in their mouth. Well, can you take my big white dick, OP?

Well?

lol a single paragraph and they expect 250k pounds.

cancer is a racket.

filtered.

also

Not giving the kid much chances here tbh. I wouldn't give money to a guy building a time machine just because he said he'd wear an SS uniform while doing it.

you know that if this was a black baby reddit would already have smashed the fundraising goal by 300%…

Michael Brown's nigger family got 700k online.

nice engrish

how much did you contribute?

also,

Flown in from where

Also that kid is too big for a bottle, you'll be crowd-funding his dental bills in a few years if the cancer doesn't get him first. Improper weaning=pussified numale later in life.

No

checked. OP (faggot), we're more about upping the birth rate not lowering the death rate

Subhuman

Hope your kid dies, OP

The badassery.
Checked.

Everyone just report and ignore the honeypot/scam kike.

Just leave him in a jewish neighborhood and wait 2 or 3 hours. They'll do the rest.

cute kid, but why would we pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to save him? I'd rather give the parents another 10k to have another kid.

I'm sorry, what are you talking about?
I really don't think you know a lot about this board, OP. I'm not sure where you got this idea of "Holla Forums wants to save children with medical problems" from.
That really doesn't happen either, in fact it's mostly the other way around. You see people talking about being NEETs who can't find jobs.

I was on your side OP until you said brain tumor. He's done. It's like 97% life pwn3d. Also, you say pounds so there's no reason he has to go to America. If he isn't getting the surgery in the UK, there's a medical reason for it.

One gold ball

Believe it or not medical cost sharing for cases like this has been institutionalized, and we can all benefit/contribute according to our needs/abilities.

chministries.org

I'm a poorfag, so I won't be donating, but, in the future, if you could do your begging in such a way as to not piss us the fuck off, that would be the smart way to go.

He aint gonna make it

Yeah yeah I know there are groids on the homepage. It's PR. What matters is who's behind it:

chministries.org/aboutus.aspx

STOP ASKING Holla Forums FOR MONEY YOU JEWISH KIKES

OP is a fag

You clearly don't know where you are.

thanks for confirming what I already knew.
pls delete thread.

you're a fucking loser, nobody is interested in your worthless life, let alone ip address

I hope a mexishit takes your job.

pls delete thread. i knew this sub-reddit was filled with LARPing loser faggots

lmao top b8 m8. your boy is dead