MAD CUCK MATTIS STRIKES AGAIN!

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/iran-worlds-biggest-sponsor-terrorism-us-donald-trump-james-mattis-nuclear-test-missile-sanctions-a7563081.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/b8SU6
archive.fo/oHl30
archive.fo/Jp6uf
youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8
youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
w
washingtonpost
archive.fo/wGrRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.fo/b8SU6

archive.fo/oHl30

archive.fo/Jp6uf

youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8

youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E

What's with this shill strategy of trying to paint Iran as some utopia wonderland that should be protected at all costs? They are shitskins either way and more importantly NOT AMERICAN

Sad!

There are 57 muslim majority countries. Why single out Iran?

the jew fears the persian

NICE TRY MOSHE

Can someone put this into a pastebin and post on t_d? Those kosher cucks need to be red pilled on this issue. I'll upvote :^)

They don't have a rothschild central bank. That's reason enough.

Fuck off ahmed you shitskin. Iran will burn along with Tel Aviv

He's just throwing red meat to the cuck base. There won't be a war with Iran anytime soon.

What happened Holla Forums? He was supposed to be /ourguy/

Typical tricks shlomo.

Also, Iran DID kill a bunch of marines. I imagine Mattis has a hard-on for them because of that

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings

DEATH TO ISREAL

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

wew

YOU FILTHY FUCKING ASSLICKER FOR KIKES

>>>/auschwitz/

>>>/auschwitz/

>>>/auschwitz/

>>>/auschwitz/

>>>/auschwitz/

>>>/auschwitz/

nice try lad

Why doesn't he get a stiffy for Israel then?

Yeah Mattis is a fag. I've been saying this for a while now.

…Pssst… Trump and his cabinet are zionist puppets, don´t tell anyone though. He was Plan B in case Hillary wouldn´t win

(checked)

ANTI-SEMITE!

I dont get your end game here. But I will say that we should bomb both Israel and Iran.

This is the only correct answer.

Killing ZOG Marines is based

t. John Bolton

The amount of semetic and shitskin asspain in this thread is fucking crazy. Both should be gassed. If it ain't white it ain't right.

Seriously though, who cares about Iran? Attacking or provoking them being utterly stupid aside, they're in Russia's sphere or influence and even if you get along it doesn't mean you have to suck everyone off at the same time. So long as we keep the military industrial complex and the Jew/Zionist collaborators in line I don't care what anyone says about Iran.

Mattis is coming from the military world. He likely got most of his world view about Iran from them funneling weapons, fighters, and money into Iraq to kill U.S. soldiers, so it's probably more personal than based on the bigger picture.

It's up to us to show him the light and guide him down the right path.

fuck that shit.
punitive expedition into mexico now

Watch this video.

Oh, it's this thread. Again.

TAKE THE OIL
STEAL IT
THE IRANIANS CAN'T BE TRUSTED
TAKE THE OIL
STEAL IT
TAKE THE OIL
STEAL IT
TAKE THE OIL
STEAL IT
TAKE THE OIL
STEAL IT
TAKE THE OIL
STEAL IT
TAKE THE OIL
STEAL IT
TAKE THE OIL
STEAL IT
TAKE THE OIL
STEAL IT
TAKE THE OIL
STEAL IT

YOU ARE RPORTED MOTHERFUCKER

I know Mattis is smarter than this.

Why cuck though? A dog is exactly what he is.

TYPICAL TRICKS SCHLOMO

According to the Wikileaks the Clinton campaign thought it was impossible for Trump to beat her.

Iranians are partly white and more honorary than you will ever be, kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

The last fucking thing we needed was Rumsfeld 2.0. With Trump saying increasingly negative things about Iran and how they need to be stopped, this could turn out really badly.

Get the farsi cock out of your throats, you fags.

Iran is just another shitskin mudslime country and it's going to burn along with all of them.

Fuck off, kike.

The only ones who are going to burn are you kikes.

Setting war that spills across the whole world aside, there is a lot of history there that we share, and some old blood to boot.

Here's a better idea kike.

An end to all financial, material and diplomatic support provided to Israel.

Meanwhile…

youtube.com/watch?v=Qxt9kgQ724g

How do you know he doesn't have a secret stiffy?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

No.

kys tbh
You think we're going to spare anyone in the middle east? No more funding. No more travel. No more anything except camels and radioactive rocks.

Nah.

Holla Forums is not a feelings board, nobody cares what you love or hate. Iran is pretty much the most responsible country in the entire region; provoking them is counterproductive to US interests; and any attack on them would become a world-class catastrofuck immediately with no strategy for victory and likely Russian and Chinese military involvement. If you want to LARP, head off to cuckchan. Adults are trying to talk here.

We can always leave depleted uranium shells :^)

Does that include funds to ISIS?

Yeah but those were sailors, not marines, so he would only get half a stiffy

Why is anyone defending the US doing anything about Iran? Why should we continue to involve ourselves in the Middle East? What do we gain from this?

lmao

gas yourself you fucking nigger.

So when the entire middle east has been liberated by American Freedom fires and liberty bombs, what will be Trump's endgame?

I've been supporting Trump since a little after he first announced his running. At this point we've been in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Somalia, Egypt, Libya every where we go has either been further detablized by US intervention, or intentionaly destabalized to end dictatorships. Most of which being (((encouraged))) by Israel.

What if Trump is giving into Israel's demands (for the time being) so he can expose their plans of Greater Israel in the future and finally put an end to it all?

Pic related is the 88d chess game on Iran according to user.

Nice dubs, but that's fan fiction, fam.

I'll bite OP. I find it pretty fucking funny how quick many of you fall for "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" bullshit, just in whatever new flavor of the month it might be. At most this is further proof that the original user base is slowly leaving, and being replaced, and at least just another shitty slide thread.

you need to go back

What is the benefit for America, in regards to going to war with Iran?

This. Us oldfags know that nuking Iran was a position always supported by users of the Holla Forums forum.

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings

WRONG. The Bombing was committed by Palestinian Islamic Jihad, a sunni terror group affiliated with Islamic Jihad, an Egyptian sunni terror group.

The Ayatollah Khomeini, banned all suicide bombings, declaring they were un-islamic. Iran has never committed any since.

Unfortunately the Trump Administration is falling so much behind Israel that they are now following Israel's objectives to the letter.

DESTROY IRAN
DESTROY SYRIA
WIPE OUT PALESTINE

And fight to the last goy soldier.

Alot of the posts here are CREW trying to start in fighting.

Absolutely fucking nothing, never even stated I was for a war in the first place. Just found it disturbing how much "muh based nonwhite" bullshit was being shilled recently.

Not an argument.

Whole lot of goat fucking in this thread

The based non-white kikes are genuine shills. That doesn't change the fact that this thread is important and shouldn't be saged.

Iran > Israel
Everything > Israel
Maybe Israel > Africa

This "God Emperor" shit has to fucking stop.

your mom

Kill yourself.

Yes they are, and you need to leave.
>>>/islam/

I guess that works too… I just favor a decisive approach.

Why are Molyjew fags always the shittiest posters?
>>>/trs/

Because they clandestinely fund and train Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthi, and directed many attacks on the US, including against our forces and/or allies in Lebanon, Iraq and elsewhere, and have since 1979, when they took 52 hostages unprovoked from the American Embassy in Iran and held them for 400 days.

You are delusional. 90% of Iranians are indistinguishable from Arabs.

I'd say go to TRS but i'm not even sure they would take you, you sound like the type of person who watches fox news unironically.

Iran USED to be white. Iran is what the future holds for Europe if current trends aren't reversed.

They found proof that the CIA was running their country

Until you start posting sourced statistics you're cherrypicking as well.

Hey idiot, by comparison to today, it was a utopian wonderland in the 1950s before the CIA came in and completely fucked up the country. We have niggers, mexicans, and kikes in our own country, destroying us. We don't need to open up another front on a country 10000 miles away that has never attacked us and who is resisting the Rothschild takeover of their currency.

Incredible costs in both treasury and manpower. Also refugees, refugees for everyone!

1st image is computer generated average of facial scans, and is not the Iranian phenotype. 2nd pic shows the actual average Iranian's facial features.
2nd guy is a Pamiri, one of ~214,000 out of 85 million of the total Iranian population
I would say the same for the 3rd guy, but I've seen people here claiming he's from Afghanistan
4th and 5th pics are clearly not white, this may be subjective but I just don't see it.
The white population makes up a very small minority of Iranians, and an even smaller percentage of them still have any significant white admixture, see
I am not saying that because Iran is not white this means we should bomb the shit out of them just because Israel says so. But claiming that Iran is white is ridiculous. By the standards you've defined as "white", you might as well say that Mexico is white because there's some European descendants and white admixture there, or that China is white because of the Uyghur and Russ minorities living there.

/thread

w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=dH0GBrdgB4M&t=21s

These faggot shills arent even trying. OP links to independent.co.uk…biggest cuck site ever.

Gas yourselves kikes

He also has that fashy hairdo.

THIS IS THE TRUTH. Check out the Vision2020 document. A literal litany of PNAC kikery kvetching about a nuclear Persia.

Have you retards forgotten pic related? While Mattis is wrong about them being the biggest sponsor (that's saudi arabia/israel/qatar) Iran is in no way a good guy or an ally.

Taken from mpc:

"Iran is not a friend of USA. Has no interest being a friend of USA. And will not be a friend of USA for the next decade or so. They have been tea-bagging the US since the start of the US occupation of Iraq.

Just 10 years ago or so, Iran was balls-deep in supplying IEDs and EFPs that killed and maimed a lot of US troops. They organized, armed and funded Iraqi resistance that killed US Military personnel. They like to fuck with US and British Naval personnel by aggressively targeting and boarding their ships to take hostages for propaganda purposes. And that is before the missile tests.

Flynn was Military, and he was humble enough to share intel with Syrians, who were supported by Iran, on jihadists in the Syrian War, but I bet my bottom dollar he's still mad as fuck at the Iranians for their shenanigans.

Does ZOG want to fight Iran to the last US soldier? Of course. That does not mean Iran were not legit assholes who need to be smacked around so they will stand down. Bush and Obama essentially let them have free run at US soldiers, Trump so far does not seem to be one to let them get away with similar shenanigans. Setting the tone right, you won't get away with this bs again, at the start of the Trump Admin is the right thing to do. "

After 9/11 Iran made numerous overtures to the Bush administration asking to help in the terror war. Remember, Iran hates Sunnis, and with damned good reason. Bush's incompetence basically handed them Iraq on a silver platter. There's no point in talking about being friends with Iran, but a recognition of shared interests and cooperation could go a long way towards dealing with our actual threats in the region - Saudi Arabia and Israel. FWIW, those sailors were captured in Iranian territorial waters and they had every right to detain them.

ZOG asked for it bud

wew, the reddit cancer is real

bc they hate da jooz so they're basedxD doesn't matter they're still camel fuckers

I want cuckchan to leave.

We toppled there democratically elected government for BP and installed a puppet dictator. And then we treated them like shit ever sense they shrugged him off. I cant blame Iran for being a little salty. But fact of the matter is Iran does not export Wahhabi Islam, Iran does not fund ISIS and 9/11 hijackers where not Iranian. Our true enemies in the Islamic world is Saudi Arabia who sends there clerics all over the world turning moderate Muslims into far more radical ones. Iran values logic and education, in Iran there are still Christian and Jewish communities living in peace continually sense pre Islamic times, in Saudi Arabia they kill all of there Christians. Its a world of difference between the two and Iran is the wests natural ally and the Saudis are our natural enemies. And Iran is fucking red pilled as fuck on the Jews and even the holohoax. We need to put our differences aside and back the correct side.

I actually had forgotten about pic related. Still, Iran may be a Muzzie cesspool, but it's not worth going to war over. The Middle East is a waste of resources.

Mattis was a fucking mistake, first he shit talks the extreme vetting, then he ramps us this shit. He is going to fuck Trump in the long run.

Proof?

You fucking retard, do you even know where that word comes from?

We'll see if Trump is the ultimate ziocuck this year if we start a war with Iran or not. I hope Trump doesn't.

Nah, he's just a General who was a boomer.

In reality, the guy is probably doing the cucking.

Seriously?
http:// www.businessinsider.com/khamenei-holocaust-remembrance-video-denial-2016-1

5 seconds on google

washingtonpost com/opinions/312cbc48-2374-11e6-aa84-42391ba52c91_story.html

archive.fo/wGrRY

yawn

let me know when iran has boots on the ground in north america

You get banned for posting a picture of the kikebart staff. Why do you think logical facts about israel being the greatest threat to the world would fly on (((reddit)) of all places? Fuck every redditfaggot. You are only supporting their clickshekel and pageview operations by going there. Just like jewtube. Adblock til the cows come home and you still give them traffic. They make money on negative just as much as positive.

DEFUND ISRAEL, STOP (((TERRORISM)))

a click with adblock but not noscript lets a site get paid just for the metadata collection from the person browsing. using both adblock and noscripting the right urls, the site doesnt get shit. you break the metrics really bad and dont even give them the raw money from ad views, all you do is eat server bandwidth. so your post is pretty wrong, or at least incomplete. the web is usable without giving the jews anything if you're very careful though admittedly most people aren't.

Nigger, you can't even fucking boycott Israel in many places in the US.
40.1% of world Jewish population.

Its not gonna happen.
Zion owns the US.

Me too. Let's raid cuckchan.

this thread is filled with kikes and sandniggers
please get off my american board, I consider this an act of hostile aggression and you will be nuked, both of yous.
no but seriously, fuck em both, iran israel and the rest of the shitskins can all burn in a nuclear holocaust for all I care, as long as we don't have to fight a ground war

IRAN is funding TERRORIST groups…
What don`t you understand CUCKS?

GOON CONFIRMED
Time to get triggered, (((Ezra Klein!)))

War cost money and lives. If you want to give up yours go right ahead but don't expect us to fallow.

i mean, mattis isn't wholly correct, iran is probably no 2 or 3, after saudi arabia and uae.

Destroy ALL arab nations, kill ALL the people and take ALL the resources

You forget the part where Iraq was an illegal neocohen war from the beginning, cost us trillions and merely a vessel to allow the kikes to raid another country.

The neocohens have also sanctioned Iran for decades. They also sold both weapons and precursors for chemical weapons to Saddam and then refused to call it a war crime when Iranian cities were being gassed.

But I guess Iran is the villain here for not wanting Iraq to serve as bridge for invading their country.
Especially at a time when the neocohens were openly planning war against Iran. It was the renewed insurgency and the recession that really put a hold on their plans.

This is literally kindergarten tier argumentation, you kike

You mean the United States? From mujahideen to ISIS, your government has supported radical islamis terrorism around the world.
The hypocrisy here is just too fucking much.

Mattis is a neocon, plain and simple. Trump is delusional about Iran. This won't end well.

Khomeini is CIA

(((mpc)))
yea, we need to add them to the list too.

I don't really care about Iran. But if you're going to bomb Iran, you better have already bombed Israel into nonexistence

Iran is the non terrorist side you fucking retard.

gee when did Holla Forums get so many kike shills?

when they told other kikes to shill for money from their kike superiors

I'll keep that in mind because Iran does intend to release names of US govt officials who aided terrorist orgs, however I will not get my hopes up just yet either. It is entirely possible that Trump is falling for kikery, and being rused into another big war. Again – I hope not, but anything is possible at this point. We all do know he's smart, so we'll wait and see.

Never forget that Iran are a bunch of Shiite scum who funded various Kurdish and Shia militias in Iraq and contributed directly to the destabilization of Iraq and the empowerment of disgusting Commie Kurds. This "Shia Islam is better than Sunni Islam" meme needs to fuck off. They're the same bullshit except Shias are more insane and like to cut themselves

From what I recall Iran already had an Sunni-Islamic Revolution that decayed their society. Look up pictures of Iran in the 1960s and 70s, then compare them of pictures of Iran today. A whole lot different. Iran used to be very Westernized back in the day, today it's like stepping into Afghanistan.

Another election, another victory for Israel.

we must conquer and genocide the entire world and make it entirely white

Why don't you civic nationalists fuck off to r/The_Donald if you love virtue signalling how much you love sucking non-white cock.

Understandable from their point of view. Considering the kikes were planning a war and intended to use Iraq as a staging point.

You mean the destabilization caused by an illegal invasion launched on false pretenses?

Iraqi Kurds =/= Syrian Kurds

The Syrian Kurds are the "commies". Meaning the ones that outlawed usury, refuse to sell off their nation's resources for cents on a dollar, are crushing ISIS and want to maintain Syria's territorial integrity and sovereignty.

The Iraqi Kurds are mainly ruled by the Barzani clan, and while they want independence, Iran won't allow it.

It's not about better. It's about whether they've ever attacked us. Besides the hostage crisis Iran has never attacked and or invaded a white country for over a thousand years.

So tell me. Why do we need to invade and destroy Iran?

Iran used to be a CIA puppet with the west taking most of the oil revenues. Most of the population was also illiterate.
Eventually they had enough of the corrupt Shah and forced him into exile. For the crime of kicking out the ZOG Iran has been sanctioned, invaded, threatened, bombed and ostracized for almost 40 years.

Oh look, another kike

Never forget that USA are a bunch of freedom-hating scum who funded various Shariah militias in Libya and contributed directly to the destabilization of Libya and the empowerment of disgusting Shariah Extremists… It works both ways.

Here's hoping that Trump's not playing the same game and that Trump's whole campaign wasn't a tact in the Zionist Playbook for when a population is erring on the edge of an organic revolution.

Personally though, I think he's legit just because of how much all other World Leaders are trying to blackball him.

Is this the next tactic? Using our words and memes and pretending to fit in?

Listen kike. It should be obvious by now that there's no appetite for war with Iran. Stop your useless kvetching and leave.

Another oldfag here. I have taken part in over 300 habbo hotel raids.
Back then it was already clear war with Iran is necessary. Iran is evil and must be destroyed.
Anyone who disagrees needs to fuck off back to YTMND reddit.

$0.10 been deposited in your account

Don't be silly.

Kill yourself , kike shill.

either white or arabs (plenty of arabs in there)
anyone knows if they're totally mixed or rather separate?

Maybe that was part of Trump's deal with (((them))) not to get JFK'd : can redpill the entire world but still has to shill against Iran.

If this is an issue to you you've made sure to get added to the list of traitors. Meanwhile nobody cares about USS liberty.

Where the hell do you think you are faggot?

Idiots like you get filtered. And reminder to everyone to a filter D&C cucks.

Israel killed 50 sailors on the USS liberty.

reminder that USA will NEVER go to war with Iran unless Trump wants a 100% casualy rate among US soldiers, making vietnam look like a joke. all NEETs will have to go too.

*casualty

It's six months until you get to post, newfag scum.

i hope it comes to a proxy war between iran and the saudis or even turkey.

We've been flooded by newfags ever since the election began, and most of Holla Forums has been too lazy and retarded to call them out. This is the result.

cause iranians are ready to die for their country, and have been at war and preparing for a US attack for the last 40 years or something

Yes all shitskins should be nuked and removed… But why start with the one we have common enemies?

Fucking idiots if you want to start something better do it with the ones will benefit us like nuking arabia saudi whole, that place is almost as worse as the jews and even more retarded

Gas Israel, glass Saudi Arabia, then see again about Iran if you truly want.

Fucking cuck Mattis and his enabler Trump.

Yeah, I think people don't understand that Iran is a real country. It's not like Afghanistan or even Iraq. Going to war with Iran would mean a world war, and the only ones to benefit from it would be kikes (at least the ones who can afford fallout shelters).

I blame Holla Forums for memeing this guy. So many "vice president Mattis" threads during campaigning.

Aaaand post discarded

I was almost ready to believe this shit until then

also, best way to help Iran get rid of muh based shia islam is certainly not through war, but through selling them iPhones and western degeneracy.
as for redpills, they already got that.

What the fuck has happened to Holla Forums?

The enemy of our enemy is not our friend, you fucktards. Get a grip. Until their dirty Muzzie regime falls, Iran is our enemy; no matter how much the Jews hate them.

They are when they aren't a threat to us. Like Iran.

Tell me, how many trillions of dollars as Iran cost us? How many of our ships have they sunk? How many wars have they dragged us into? Are they threatening to obliterate white civilization like the Israelis do?

>>>/auschwitz/

Yes.

Tell me, when was the last time Iran threatened to nuke every European capital?

1983 Marine barracks bombing was a kike operation. one more reason to nuke israel. fuck off herschel

Oh no, they destabilized the zog puppet government…

Their terrorism is overwhelmingly directed and Israel and Israeli interests, not America or Europe. This Mattis guy is a circumcised cock sucking faggot.

Sure, the day might come for us to colonize the Middle East. But for now we've got far more important matters to attend to. Nobody's supporting Iran because "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" the point is that they're not a threat to us. They're a threat to Israel and like usual, they're trying to get us to do their dirty work for them because as far as they're concerned, better a million goys die than a single god's chosen.

Never trust high ranking officers. Anyone who makes it to that level got there because they were good enough goys.

God tier grammar

You get the point though, right?

Here's a hint: