COP KILLER SENTENCED TO DIE RELEASED

GARY, INDIANA COP KILLER RELEASED FROM PRISON

INDIANA JUSTICE SYSTEM SPITS ON THE RUINS OF FALLEN WHITE CITY

archive.is/HCs8Y

archive.is/HCs8Y

Absolutely repulsive. How do these judicial parasites sleep at night.

Just like Jonathan Pollard user. With a anti-white smug on their faces

What a retard

notice how the media doesn't report the judges name or the prosecutor. it happens because people do not risk their lives for what is right. If the judge or the prosecutor were to be hanged by an angry mob in the town square maybe this wouldn't have happened…. that's my take on it.

Nothing happens to this shitskin, I guarantee

So the family is "merciful" and doesn't press forward to kill this piece of shit, annnnnnnnd instead he gets out?

Pathetic.

aka pathological altruism

This, right here, is how you get RWDS.

I don't think it was necessarily mercy. Probably just tired of getting dragged into court because some shitlib judge has a problem with putting down animals.

that's probably it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THIS GAY EARTH GET THE ROPE

The white men's burden which will eventually completelly destroy them.

The court is long and difficult so the family probably don't want to go to there anymore. If the death penlty is swifty then he would be dead long time ago.

Is he still a danger to society?

Easy solution is to take justice into your own hands.

It doesn't report their names because it doesn't want to draw attention to the fact that they're all fucking kikes

Didn't mr Trump stop paying you for this, FBI-kun? You love us so much you are doing this in your free time?

GTFO shitskin

The death penalty is idiotic. Should only be applied to criminals with zero rehabilitation potential who can't be used for labor. And in that case, it's not an execution, it's garbage disposal.

By now we're struggling to keep enough shit around to do as is. As technology advances, it will become ever more difficult. Slaves are not a commodity, but a hindrance. Unless, of course, these prisoners are going to be doctors and engineers.

You will hang on the day of the rope.

I'm not talking about slavery here. Prisoners should still earn a wage. A small wage, since the state is already providing housing and food and clothing, but a wage nonetheless.

I mean your argument is a good one: If you allow prisons to use prisoners as unpaid labor, you'll quickly see imprisoned rates skyrocket. It's why forced labor is a bad idea. But providing a wage (and maybe benefits like a bigger cell and bed) for labor while in prison not only discourages imprisoning innocents to obtain slave labor, but encourages to work, making them appreciate the value of work and therefore helping to rehabilitate them.

In this specific case, I really can't say. I don't know it. But if he's not a danger to anyone, I'd say 35 years in the slammer is more than enough to deter people from doing what he did. The point of punishment should always be to deter, not revenge.

I mean I understand the family's feelings. If someone killed my dad, I'd probably be the one going to jail because they'd only find the guy after I skinned him alive and gouged out his eyes. But that's why impartiality is so important in a court of justice. Executing the man or keeping him in jail is not going to undo the damage he did. And if he's not a danger to society, keeping him in jail is only wasting taxpayers' money. And releasing him after 35 fucking years isn't going to make anyone think "You know what? It's worth it to kill a cop, even if they catch you they let you off easy!"

If he's a danger to society though, that's a massive fuck up.

For people who love to say liberals use "muh feels" as an argument, Holla Forums sure tends to do it a lot.

do you know where you are?

Well the funny thing is that I'm not FBI, faggot.

But nice try, be a faggot elsewhere, kthx

I'm calling you an irrational faggot. I know it was hard to understand, but do try to keep up.

mfw this low-IQ faggot's unwarranted condescension

OP should have used a different pic. Most Holla Forumsacks are going to think the murderer was a white guy and not a dindu, and not really give a shit (I admit this was my first reaction).

It's a travesty that a 74-year sentence doesn't really mean 74 years, and you have to sentence someone to like 1000 years for them to actually die in jail. The family never should have negotiated with a nigger who killed their loved one, however, because juries love to sentence cop killers to the death penalty.

You're working with the assumption that murdering a cop who's already down is the work of a mind functioning normally. You also assume that despite this 35 years in prison will end with a mind that functions normally.
You think that this guy's going to think rationally?

Welcome to America, 2017.

I think that I don't know the details or this guy specifically.

He is trying to form a utilitarian solution to a moral and karmic problem.

Yes, in the first half. I'm only addressing the second half.

Well in the second case he's just pulling classic liberal retardation: Assigning blank-slate morality to proven wrongdoers.

He assumes, like liberals always do, that these people are inherently good and that bad behaviour is learned. He rages against the evil without which always means he falls to the evil within.

If only Charles Broson was still alive

Wtf is wrong with people from Indiana? Seems the whites up there are really really cucked and put up with getting assaulted by niggers and spics. I never hear about this happening on the same scale and frequency down here below the mason-dixon line.

Get your niggers and spics under control Indiana cucks.

He did his time. What's the big deal?

Enjoy.

Also, check 'em.
Kek approves of that shitpost.

The german part of me is boiling with rage, while the spic part of me feels shame to have idiots like this share genetics with me.

Kek, Holla Forums is forever all talk and no action. How many years i see the same generic story and the same generic "rwds now" response. Nothing will happen so dont get your panties in a bind. Just keep on shit posting like a good goy trying to save the world

Oh man you got me I'm a #JewMissile now.

But he didn't user.
His time was to die.

What did he mean by this?

Hey faggot, im all for shitposting but some autists actually believe in some of the shit Holla Forums spouts

Goodness me say it ain't so! Golly gee I wish everyone could be more like you, you're too cool to have passionate interest in things.

Holla Forums takes action very often. You just don't know about it because Holla Forums doesn't get caught.

Basically they took the easier option since the death penalty kept getting fucked in the ass. At that point they went for an "at least he will die in prison" option that should of been that. The family thought they won but due to bullshit like this well…

See im all for shorter terms. Japan has a decent system but sadly due to how we have niggers and spics it just wouldnt work. I know that. I dont believe you should spend your entire life behind bars because honestly life isnt worth much and taking one means one less retard off the the planet. But…due to how fucked our racial demographic is I am forced to lean the other way. I have to wish that they stay in there forever and never get out. There are nothing but degenerates that will never turn their life around.

If it was up to me I would just start executing people for many things. Doing drugs or selling, robbery over a certain amount,murder, abortion, illegal immigration, negligence with knowing the full extent of the outcome (Like those faggots who had 50+ people die in that fire, owner should of been killed for that) and many more things. We have too many people in this fucking country, let alone the planet that we need to just stop valuing every piece of shit. Just start killing off the degenerates and start having people that actually want to work to make society better. Anyone who is hindering society by actively working against it (committing crimes) should just be killed off if its a felony. You can scream edgy all you want but I view this as a cancer. You will continue to have cancer until you get rid of every bit.

Lel please m8 you are hopeless

Why are our judges such complete assholes these days?

Isn't Inman a Jew name?

Never mind.
Looked it up, it's English, derived from "man who keeps an inn."

Name sounds Greek.

Notice you never see non-European immigrants to America serving in the police, military etc. Well, hardly ever anyway.

Oh, and fuck lawyers and judges.

Fuck the entertainment industry and culture that elevates the judiciary to godhood.

and lol @ the notion america's justice system is really strict.

just lol.

Rehabilitation is a meme. Aggressiveness is inbuilt genetic tendency: There is literal, cast-iron genetic proof of this - namely in the form of research into how androgen receptor genes regulate baseline cortisol and cortisol response levels, the chemical that helps humans suppress stressful feelings and react peacefully to stressful situations.

This is quite literally why some low IQ, low-functioning monkeys will snap if someone "looks at them wrong".

In before:

Really? How well is that working out for them now?

Dipshit, he's talking about the judges having white guilt, not that whites SHOULD feel guilty. Calm your tism.