Time for HWNDU to move to /hwndu/

Mods, I think it's more than about time for HWNDU to move to its own board. They actually have their own board, so having a thread here is redundant. Over the past two weeks, I've noticed a marked uptick in cuckchan migrants on this site ruining things and diluting our purity.

Even a cursory look at the HWNDU shows us that the population of 4/pol/ is full of non-whites who LARP as whites, and by offering them haven here we are getting a hell of a lot more 'but my great great great norwegian aunt makes me Aryan' tier posts.

I think it's more than about time that HWNDU moves to their own board. We are being drowned in cuckchan shitskins and it's ruining the efficacy of the board. This is a strategic decision. If you have miscreants coming into your sovereign nation via a bridge, your best bet would be to blow it up.

That's what we should do here. Just advise HWNDU that they shold move to >>>/hwndu/ and that they've killed enough threads here. If I see another low effort cuckchan OP or artifacted to hell low res pepe jpeg I'm going to blow a gasket.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9186474.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GoA_zY6tqQw
youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA
youtube.com/watch?v=JUpidCc7wwY
youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo5uqHAHc
youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I
youtube.com/watch?v=nK5fKFFqJe4
youtube.com/watch?v=PScmRiaZhwk
youtube.com/watch?v=TtqPlB-oC4w
youtube.com/watch?v=0oCPNMZuWwI
youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI
youtube.com/watch?v=b2V8eGzsByw
youtube.com/watch?v=DW4XgQvcDsQ&list=RDDW4XgQvcDsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QRuCPS_-_IA
youtube.com/watch?v=NVPWURTV5KM
youtube.com/watch?v=Wjmh52fkQJA
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FiqP0b77phs
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0iZUE7v6I
youtube.com/watch?v=C6pTFb4PV-s&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/polmeta/
rip OP

When was the last time a vol posted on /polmeta/? I know I'm going to get banned but I don't care since I'm on a vpn. I just want mods to realize people are getting fed up with HWNDU and the cuckchan migrants it's inviting.

The way to do that is to post about it in the HWNDU threads, not make a metacancer thread.
Although I agree completely

spam HWNDU threads until the cuckchanners get triggered and leave.

I have posted in the HWNDU thread a trillion times about this. I just want mods to bumplock the threads, many people, not just me, are getting annoyed by the plebbitors its inviting.

The finale to season 2 was great, even Jackie said he wasn't coming back for a while. Its getting stale and not very meme worthy right now.

I fully support moving all HWNDU generals to /hwndu/

Or just make a HWNDU cyclical or something. They are clearly not archiving the threads so it would work.

but muh based nonwhites who meme irl

I agree. Too many good threads die because of them. It would be OK if cuckchan weren't here but there's no denying at this point that they're infecting Holla Forums threads with their retardedness and cuckery.

the shit should have been made cyclical 190 threads ago.

Jewtube spammer user here,need more people to spam tbh,these subhuman cuckchanners are posting bastardized memes like brain wojak and it needs to stop.mods pls ban them all.

cyclical threads are broken right now. take it up with ron. >>>/sudo/

No, we just need to get the mods to agree that HWNDU has overstayed its welcome. It was funny but we have more important things to worry about. Let the non-whites from cuckchan start through that looking glass for the next four years, our work hasn't even begun.

you have to trigger them. Post dead jews and shitskins.

we made /britpol/ leave; theres no reason not to make /hwndu/ leave too

Gib me some

If you have to run into the arms of the mods for this, then that's not a good sign, user. Figure out how to trigger the cuckchanners. They're weak sauce, so prove it.

You are complaining about something just as it's ending. In a week nobody will care. It will die by itself.
Or you could go full retard, spam the threads and motivate them to keep going.

After mustachebro tried to redpill Shia on the Holocaust, there was really no need to make more threads. That was a truly incredible moment. It's now quickly becoming Holla Forums's irl 4am thread: Cuckchanner Edition.

REMOVE HDINDU

Mods completely ignore /polmeta/ and everyone knows it. I'm not sure the BO is even alive anymore at this point or he'd have gotten rid of that leftist faggot ikampfy/learningchode/rachposter years ago.

Anyway back on topic, HWNDU needs to fucking die already. It's just the same boring retarded shit day after day, what they find so entertaining about is beyond me. It's literally fucking nothing.

Why don't we just go to >>>/polpol/ ? Board is dead but could be brought back.

sage

HWNDU is dead OP, if you were going to bother making this thread the time has long since passed.

HWNDU threads have insane post rates, they use it like an IRC channel. At least our board looks way more popular now because of this. I just [-] their threads. The immigrants are annoying as fuck though, they don't even try to assimilate into the culture

What the fuck is this pozhole.

They are posting their shitty cuckchan pepes everywhere

This guy right here is right

pretty sure it's one of those boards /int*/ made months back for whatever reason.

that's a shocker.

Tell that to Baneposting (which is actually funny) and MLP spergs.

I can't take 8 years of HWNDU threads on Holla Forums, it's beyond autism at this point. It was funny the first night when anons came and played Shadilay, that's where the fun ended, but spergs will continue beating this shit into the board culture that it will eventually become Holla Forums board culture, and that's what the real problem is.

This

Not the same thing. As I said, there's nothing to keep this alive. I just checked and there's just some fag talking off screen. Nobody is going to spend the night watching that.
Do you really think the threads will last 8 years? Hell, not even the protest itself will last that long.

Jesus fucking Christ, how new are you?

Honestly someone just needs to go up at night with a small torch and just melt the camera.

Note to FBI, this post is purely scientific in nature.

luxembourg isnt hwite gas the rhein

Never underestimate the power of autism, ever.

Nobody thought MLP would make it past ironic shitposting on 4/co/ but look what happened. And yes, it is the same thing, it's called board culture. Baneposting has become so deeply inbedded in imageboard culture that it is essentially part of us now. MLP is still shunned to a certain extent that it is usually banned from most boards, but it still exists, it's been a thing for over 8 years strong now.

Never, ever underestimate the power of autists to change board (and thus internet) culture.

Does 4chan not allow HWNDU generals? Why are they coming here in the first place?

i came here yesterday.

OP is an extreme phaggot
8ch.net/pol/res/9186474.html

Stop fucking up the thread count.
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

According to some (non-white) 4cuck user I have met in real life, HWNDU still sees a lot of threads over on 4cuck. I wouldn't know, I no longer visit the cesspit anymore.

I am fucking sick of hiding those threads every fucking time I visit. It's really not productive anymore. Any meme born there is so inbred you would have to sort through dozens of threads to understand.

You're welcome.

This, and send back brit/pol/ and all the other cancerous parasite generals occupying our board. They have their own boards, it's cross-board invasion.

We have no room on this board for hyphenated Holla Forumsism. A thread's allegiance must be purely to Holla Forums. We must unsparingly condemn any OP who holds any other allegiance.

Dig, raids, streams & happenings are exceptions, but generals must die.

It's called cancer because it only grows if not treated, enabler.

Read my previous posts, shithead, I'm for removing it from Holla Forums as well, but filtering it until we get it removed is the next best thing.

It was ruined for me when emily youcis the furry/scat degenerate shill showed up. But to see so many anons retweeting that vid and worshiping "based emily" made me fucking sick. Cuckchan are retarded and should die. I'll watch when shia an heros on it.

Holla Forums desperately needs a realtime imageboard

See look, this guy can't even link to another thread on this same board without posting the full URL.

I partially agree with this, especially with /britpol/ which was a huge problem. /britpol/'s culture was so far separated from actual Holla Forums that it didn't need to be on the board anymore at all, but smaller generals like /deutschpol/ can stay, especially since those are just Germanons speaking in their native language in an environment they belong in.

That's pathetic.

But baneposting is original. All people have done in the stream is repeat stuff. I can't think of anything original that has come out of this. Any OC that has been made is just copy of something else. There's no new content to keep it alive, something that even MLP has.

There's an occasional wave when the mods start mass deleting the threads and banning the OPs there but most of them hate it here.

Tell that to the autists who continue to watch this shit like it's the newest cool tv series. There probably is OC that we aren't getting because some of it is inside jokes that you have to sit through tens of threads to understand. Like I said, it all comes back to board culture. Right now, HWNDU is irrelevant to most Holla Forums users because it has nothing to do with Holla Forums culture anymore, it stopped having anything to do with it after the first couple nights. But what happens when newfags come here and see that it's the most popular thread? They'll think that's what Holla Forums is about and it'll change the culture forever.

You know that experiment with the monkeys, the banana, the ladder, and the hose? It's like that.

That doesn't change anything. Turning a blind eye to cancer is how boards fall, mechanizing that cuckoldry is a true insult. Stare cancer in the face and sage everytime you see it.

Just tell me why exactly do they need to have their general on this board and not on their own board? It's because they want to pick up our traffic and be seen. And what do we get in return? Nothing, except a loss of real estate - a thread is deleted everytime their circle jerk is reposted.

They're clogging up our board with a general completely disconnected from the rest of Holla Forums for the vast majority of its users purely to siphon our traffic while providing nothing in return - its parasitism.

As someone who has followed HWNDU from day 1, I agree that it's about time to move the discussion. Season 2 finale was pretty much the end of it. If something truly crazy happens like Shia comes back and starts getting heated with Holla Forumsacks, then maybe a thread can come back here. But for the day-in, day-out discussion, especially with most of the main characters gone for awhile, that can be taken to it's own board now.

Well it's kinda like how /vg/ operates, except even more specifically. You don't make a board for a game like Terraria, but maybe a game like World of Warcraft could gets its own board and be somewhat successful. It's down to the amount of users in the threads. /britpol/ had what, 2000 threads here before we finally had enough? And that was only in 2 years time. A once per week thread from /nordpol/ isn't going to harm Holla Forums, especially when it's all in fucking Norwegian, non-Nord posters can't even read it, let alone get influenced by it. Let the foreign Holla Forums users have their generals here, it's nice, they don't need their own boards. It helps foster brotherhood anyway.

Nah. The most complex OC I've seen are some fake movie posters and a few videos of stuff that happened pasted together with anime music. I don't think it's something to be impressed.
One of the most popular threads, and not for long. The current one is on page 2 while this one is on page 1.
Or at least that's how it was until someone decided it was a great idea to start spamming it.

Have fun with that week long ban.

Kill yourself cuckchan cancer

Reported.

We're old and not hip anymore, user. This shit is like candy to these children.

You keep saying this but I haven't seen this shit slow down at all since it started.

Fuck off HWNDU. It's not even funny anymore.

Epic meem xd

Mods have already banned OP probably. It's a meta thread.

Completely agreed, first 20 or so threads were nice, but then cuckchan banned them(presumably because that nigger self-dox'd?) and the migrants came flooding in.

The only guys that were remotely okay were that semi-redpilled musician on the first night that got on top of the fat guy and yelled some David Icke tier shit, and that absolutely over-the-top wigger that was trying to be lil b with MKULTRA vibes.
Now cuckchanners are in basically every fucking thread, and they're all shiling for pro-autkike talking points either because they're niggers, cucks, or brainwashed. They need to fuck off.

I have. Before the last time they kicked everyone out, threads on cuckchan were getting made minutes after deletion and the threads here had at least two posts every minute.
Now on cuckchan it takes at least half an hour for a new thread to get made and the ones here can go with no posts for 20 minutes. It's clearly dying.

I'm still here.

Well at least you're autistic enough to keep track of this shit, I've had it filtered for a week now. I hope you end up being right and we dodge a bullet, I'd really hate to see this shit for the next 8 years.

Well hopefully you don't get banned. If you look at 4/pol/ and 8/pol/'s catalog their essentially indistinguishable. Either literally nothing is happening in the world or the mods have banned many thread creators, or they've just stopped posting. Most of the active threads have been up for a day or more.

If it'still dying it should be pruned. Only thing delaying it does is give it more precedence to exist. If pruned now it makes even more sense. It is cancer to this board and if it is dying all the more reason to just be rid of it.

Checked
This

If it's*

Are you dumb?

Hi from the_donald guys
Pretty cool board but you should give all the Jew stuff a rest

(You)

That's the what cuckchan mods did. Guess what the happened next? For every thread they deleted five would get made. Deleting the threads will give them a reason to keep it alive.

So what are we suppose to do?

So then bans start coming out because the popul of those threads are clearly miscreants.

Its just getting spammed now. It's over.

Just let it die. People will lose interest. Nobody wants to spend 7 hours watching papergoy shilling his instagram.

Nothing lol, stop being a cunt and go do something else besides browsing Holla Forums if something like that bothers you that much. Only one thread is active at a time because a new one is only created when the bump limit is reached. The threads will die on their own as new content is created.

It's like you've never used an imageboard before.

This. There is no sense in just cucking to them if they are threatening to spam. Just make if immediate ban then like ebolion fags.

That's not how this board works. You need to go back to 4chan.

That isn't how it works. I've seen 20 fucking HWNDU threads in the catalog, meaning 20 threads were killed to make room for those.

(Other thread is just people posting flags, so reposting)

Got you famalam.

Dead Kennedys

Most of their shit is good. I didn't even play all of their shit I had. I'll link some of the songs I played and didn't play. There's more you can find on Youtube.

(a song about the fascism of hippy leftism – It's the suede/denim secret police. They have come for your uncool niece)
youtube.com/watch?v=GoA_zY6tqQw

(Song about how Communists/Lefties should go to Cambodia and see the insanity there if they want to see what it's like)
youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA

(Song about how automation and progress are rendering the average man useless and turning life into a rat race)
youtube.com/watch?v=JUpidCc7wwY

(A song about the failures of rock, punk, metal, etc.)
youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo5uqHAHc

(I realize at this point I don't want to describe each song. Listen to it)
youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I

(You guessed it)
youtube.com/watch?v=nK5fKFFqJe4

(Police Brutality)
youtube.com/watch?v=PScmRiaZhwk

(Song about killing children)
youtube.com/watch?v=TtqPlB-oC4w

(Song roasting MTV - "Hi I'm your video DJ
I always talk like I'm wigged out on quaaludes
I wear a satin baseball jacket everywhere I go.")
youtube.com/watch?v=0oCPNMZuWwI

(Dead Kennedys felt too many Nazis were getting into their music, especially after California Uber Alles)
youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI

Best of Cowboy Bebop

Itunes has three albums you can buy. Honestly, just buy album #1 (it's a red picture of Spike) and pick and choose from #2 and #3.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2V8eGzsByw

Folk Music

youtube.com/watch?v=DW4XgQvcDsQ&list=RDDW4XgQvcDsQ

(Buy the entire "The Essential John Denver" album on iTunes - but this is my favorite)
youtube.com/watch?v=QRuCPS_-_IA

youtube.com/watch?v=NVPWURTV5KM

Miscellanea

None of these are exhaustive – just some of the shit I played. Up to you to look for more.

1. The Clash
youtube.com/watch?v=Wjmh52fkQJA

youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ

2. Carnivore
(Song about nuking other countries and telling people who don't like it here to fuck off)
youtube.com/watch?v=FiqP0b77phs

3. Holla Forums parody songs based on 90s/00s music
(Based on The Killers' Mr Brightside)
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0iZUE7v6I

(Based on Blink 182's What's My Age Again?)
youtube.com/watch?v=C6pTFb4PV-s&t=1s

Wut

Do you know where you are right now? Also, absolutely garbage music suggestions bar a few. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I believe the problem will solve itself. If for someone reason in half week or so there are still threads about absolutely nothing happening then sure, get them deleted or moved somewhere else.

Fuck off faggot.
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/oven/

FUCK OFF AND FUCK YOURSELF

Do I need any more proof than this post?

Didn't even read the OP, bunch of dumb shit, etcetera. These people need to go.

Jesus Christ kill yourself.

You have to go back

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUT OF HERE

FUCKING
KEK

the only problem is that they can be forming some stupid memes in their containment threads which leak out later and they feel totally justified in it, for example the "ami go home" meme

anchoring it might help, they can still use it, but it drops off the front page quickly

I've been in at least 100 of those threads, you're lying. Unless your idea of redpilling is yelling stupid Shit in a camera.

"only racists drink milk" is pretty funny but it shouldn't take 200 threads to come up with that

Fug im tired after spamming it but i cant stop now

You need more creative spam. Dead jews, I'm telling you.

IDF shitting and pissing themselves is always a hoot too.

let it die

20 threads ranging anywhere from days to weeks ago that died already.

This is accurate.

Mods=gods
Cuckchanners BTFO

Once again, get off Holla Forums for a while if something like that bothers you. It affects nothing besides being a temporary eyesore. If the cam continues on long enough the thread should be made to automatically cycle, not be banned.

i so butthurt

Mods, I think it's time for deadend shills to fuck off to a neo pol board when they can larp autistic nazi fan fiction while the world passes them by, because they're clear cancer to quality growth of this site and board.