Jewish privilage

I have idea for memetic campaign. This can be big.

Causalities in Belgium controlled Congo colonies during king Leopold regime in XIX century are estimated up to 15 millions.

Everyone heard about holocaust, and barely anyone heard about Congo genocide.

We can use it to attack idea of holocaust as unique event giving jews some kind of special protection and moral supremacy.

Using the fack that no one cares about dead blacks fom Congo, we can focus normies attention of JEWISH PRIVILAGE.

This will be even stronger because we can associate existing "white privilage" construct with jewish one. Jews and whites are pretty much the same for avarage nigger.

Of course there were many mass genocides in last centuries. But no one cares about holdomor victims or armenians..

Yet, with so much public focus on police murdering innocent dindus, black lives matter and other SJW memes, we can bassicly pit Jew against Nigger.

We can use kikes own weapons again them.

Why focus on the Congo? Why not the Holodomor?

Maybe if you learned to spell and format your shitty ideas better I would care to read beyond the first few needlessly separated lines.

And everyone used to think the Earth was a flat disc riding on the back of a giant turtle or something.

I've another idea, GO BACK

I'm pretty sure Jews make more money than whites on average and get arrested less so if you find some statistics on that, that will help back up this idea

Fuck off, niggers already know about this and use it for the "all whities are ebil wasists" meme, fuck off back to cuckchan.

just a reminder even back a century these were jew lies
just propaganda so the (((british))) empire could take control over the congo, whenever you hear modern (((historians))) tell you that whites killed off an overly large number of niggers it is all bullshit, stone age savages simply did not have the ability to feed those numbers

now as much as we here all know europeans are superior the numbers are just too crazy
the congo was colonized by at its peak 12000 soldiers a good portion natives and they are claiming these killed 15 mil
that means every single soldier had to kill 1250 people they must have been demons walking among men or just jew lies

sage

Inb4 muh stem

Inb4 muh supreme mathmatics

Inb4 muh simulated intelligence LISP script

Inb4 muh faux i hate jews red herring

Inb4 um slovakian aryan master face

OP is right this can work. If Jews cry "holocaust and let slip the dogs of media" about it they reveal their Jewish privilege and their completely selfish nature.

Because the masses have been conditioned to hate whitey. The best approach is to exploit their conditioned responses to the plight of POCs.

Shoo

Git.

And your point, you autistic fuck?
It doesnt matter if holohoax is true, we have to use public perception of it.

Because no one gives shit about slavs

no

I was listening to a Louis Farrakan speech the other day. I'm not a nigger, I don't like him, but he and MAlcom X were right about something: the Jews have exploited niggers way more than anything Whites every got from them.
They bury him because he names the Jew. If he ever became a mainstream black leader (he was sort of for a time, he must be old as shit now) they'd be fucked.

If anyone has never seen this, it's a must watch. A nigger academic from Wellsley (one of the "seven Sisters" before they opend ivy to women) who named the Jew and paid for it. RIP tony:

We're supposed to believe that north-western Europeans, with no record of mutilating slaves in such a manner, step into the jungle and suddenly decide to become retarded and make their workforce economically unfeasible as a means of punishment.

True story:
If you wonder who invented the third worldist atrocity propaganda and when, look no further.

I don't think so schlomo.

If we want this to actually work, we'd have to post places online where niggers go, and use nigger language… How do we do that?

A better idea: use what's already out there (and true!)–that
JEWS RAN THE SLAVE TRADE!
Also, the based nigger Dontell Jackson's already done a lot of the work for us:
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
Inner-city Blacks in NYC already know enough about the Jews from their dealings with them, but they just lump then in with the other 'White Devils'… it's important to make them realise that Jews aren't White. Once we've done that, we've basically won!

WorldStar, Rap Music/Basketball/Football discussion forums, etc.

It doesn't matter how much you torpost, retard, your shitty idea will not work.