I'M SO TIRED OF CAPESHIT

I'M SO TIRED OF CAPESHIT

im glad you suffer

you're not

i am. nobody on Holla Forums deserves nice things and you know it.

nah

Well, when we/you were a nerd in the 80s, did you wish people loved what you loved?

you got your wish. Now everyone loves what you loved in the 80s.

The solution is simple: don't watch TV.

Go back.

back to reddit

Yet you're probably not tired of cuckime.

Anikino is top quality.

The sheer amount of samefagging here is sad.

I've been away from imageboards for a little over a year and I don't know where this comes from. Never been to reddit, never cared. This oldfag will see himself out and let you kids wank each other off.

thanks for leaving reddit

I liked these movies but I despise the idea of capeshit and would do much good without it. I could probably just read the comics anyway.

I'm sick of comics themselves.
Have you actually read the source material? Comics are written for retards.
Seriously, shit happens and it's retarded. Like you have these guys that are supersmart but instead of curing cancer or shit and acting as if they were smart they play dress-up and do stupid shit. And you have guys like Superman that could make earth have at least a lunar colony and shit and get rich from that but instead does small-time shit. And then they get these stupid things like supervillains attacking and superheroes fixing that, but it makes no sense for there to be villains when you can get rich by selling freeze-ray guns to ISIS or something.
And the dialoge is cringe-tier, it's fucking stupid. Comic writers are stupid, and they try to make someone sound smart, for example, but then it just sounds like a retard trying to sound smart, or stupid shit happens and it's justified with even more stupid shit, and they never do actually smart things. It's stupid.

You are a sad angry little man.

No, comic truly are stupid most of the time. No wonder Holla Forums is like our little brother or something.

I hate the term "capeshit"
Sounds like something reddit would come up with.

It was.

>>>/newfag/

Brilliant post!

We can hope Captain Lesbian and Black Nigger flop, that'll hurt Marvel. After Infinity War and the crossover madness subsides people might lose interest due to all the inevitable recasts.

DC is about to unleash a tidal wave of potentially popular cape movies though, you'll have to get used to those.

I don't have to get used to anything chaim.

Dont watch capeshit then

Stop watching kike fairy tales meant to replace our old and legendary ones.

IM SO TIRED OF POL

Nolan makes movies that think that they are smart, but once you start dissecting the plot you realize it's stupid as fuck

Not only that he literally holds your hand the entire time with exposition

Me too

At least cape films accidentally gave us the greatest meme in the universe.

i'm so tired of cumskins

Holla Forums here, please stop posting this or I'll have this board shut down

Post your flat earth theories instead fam, I think most anons have that one filtered.

but flat earthers are mostly dumb cumskins

Your pain in delicious.

if you're a brainlet

Back to Holla Forums