Sweden Police Officer drops redpills

Denying that he was in any way racist, and voicing support for orderly, controlled immigration, he added: “However, I am very concerned about crime and the intent of immigrant criminals, which strongly overload and is about to overturn our justice system. The problem is that nobody wants to talk about this.”

On of the fastest growing groups on zuckerbook is a support group for the officer, 54.000 as speak. This is a perfect opportunity to redpill a lot of people.

archive.fo/hYHYi

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/05/police-officer-almost-serious-crime-committed-migrants/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/IhL1U
archive.is/LHruM
archive.is/90NKk
alexjonesexposed.info/alex-jones-and-stratfor/
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/teen-admits-killing-florida-woman-london-knife-rampage-45297119
facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1392662787464063&id=100001610641388
dissidenter.com/2017/02/2-invandrare-ranade-svensk-man-den-svenska-mannen-allvarligt-skadad-i-huvudet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The facebook group the those interested.

facebook.com/groups/279528999133185/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

SWEDEN NO

This meme is as jewish as "no hymen no diamond"

One of the largest (((papers))) first reported the happening as "The racist support to the police after the facebook post" but quickly edited it to "The support to the police after the facebook post

And the jews are already kvetching…

archive.fo/IhL1U

archive.is/LHruM
"Ban on photographing the 60+ Flower bouquets that's been sent to Peter Springare"
Oy vey

New meme: "Russian propaganda" now means inconvenient truths. Examples:
"Sorry about the Russian propaganda, Fred, but your wife is cheating on you."
"President Trump shared Russian propaganda about the looming debt crisis today."
"Russian propaganda aside, I still believe in the gender wage gap."

I'm using this forever. I invite you to do likewise.

There's so many redpills flying around that Swedes are getting second hand woke

Is this in any way related to >>>>9180565 ?
As for the best approach, History of rising crime and rape correlating with increased immigration. Leading to the history of immigration. Finding out who is pushing for immigration.

Found the cuck.

IIRC most of swedish media is owned by the Bonnier group which is owned by…

Do I even need to say it?

Found the newfag who missed that thread. It's jewish because it reinforces the jewelry and diamond trade, who do you think runs those?

Only about 10% of swedish MSM is not directly owned by a Jewish family. The nationalistic party had one member trying to outlaw non-ethnic swedes to hold 50%+ of all swedish media. She got the boot for it. It way waay too soon. She should've waited a few years.

Kek the facebook group is growing with 50 members a second…. Are we truly seeing ==THE AWAKENING== ????

It's fucking common sense to anyone not on a 24/7 media diet.

You really don't know how bad Sweden is? This is YUGE!

To Sweden this is ground breaking stuff

This is like Breivik times 10 by Swedish standards

Yes but for Sweden and that he is not in jail (yet) its a big thing.

He will be propably stomped to death by muds and antifa faggots eventually and the judges wont do shit about it.

What would happen if Sweden got 10 Breiviks?

I know full well how Sweden is. Even so, unless you are a prissy Stockholmer or Gothenburger with your hipster-bearded head up your ass, you can easily see what is going on in the country.
It's a bit hard to bullshit you when you can look out of the window and see gangs of shitskins roaming about.
Swedes KNOW what's happening. However, they are both afraid to step out of line and do not know what to do about the problem. In Sweden, saying something that goes against the (((narrative))) is tantamount to suicide, sometimes literally.

Implying anything being wrong with the immigrants or multiculturalism can and will lead to you being fired and crucified by the media in Sweden, especially if you are any kind of an authority figure.

I think the provlemis not that people dont see I but more like that the individual or small groups cant speak out without being shuned in every aspect in socity.

That is exactly why it is YUGE. They are coming out of the woodwork now. With anifag, shitskin and the (((media))) backlash, we could possible see some serious happening now.

Civil war in Swden now? PRAISE KEK

Gothenburger here
Nordstan and Centralstationen is redpilling as fuck. Normies are second guessing their beliefs more and more.

How long until Sweden starts hiring mercenary police forces? Cannot WAIT to hop on that boat.

You know damn well they're going to hire nothing but sand niggers for police to help bond with the "diverse" communities.

sad!

It isn't big what he said but rather who he is (very high ranking and respected with decades of experience) and the reaction to what he said. This will make it easier for others to step forward. We're looking for that domino effect. This might actually be a part of it.

Works for me, eventually the USA will have to swing by and dumpster Swedistan insurgents. This time it will be different; under budget and ahead of schedule. Operation Swedish Freedom, it brings a tear to my eye.

See

I hate to say it, and if my government was of a different sort, we would intervene… but my country sees places like the UK, Sweden, France, probably Germany, etc. as beyond the point of no return. Without massive deportation forces and internment/transit camps, which have been shilled against heavily due to the holohoax, well, I don't see what you folks can do. Obviously, you can pay them to leave, but I dunno how many shitskins will bite at that offer when the place they're returning to is literally a hellhole.

I can see the Christian right in America lobbying Trump to side with the natives in any Swedish civil war should it happen. As dogmatic as they are, the Christian right in the US is well over 100 million strong, and they are PISSED.

Why

No animal has been in chains less than the bald eagle. We're giving Swedes freedom, and Islam is going to pay for it.

Make sure there arent tiny jews hiding under those feathers and it might work out this time

Every time the US "helps" other countries it just ends up causing bigger problems for everyone.

Just fix your own shit and let Sweden die or defend itself, either way would be good for the cause by having Sweden as an example.

A few days ago Morgan Johansson (Minister of Justice) commended this non-ironic article called "who needs truth when there's feelings?"

Also this, let nature run its course. Either way it will serve as a good example.

This a million times.

If nature was allowed to run its coarse there would be frothing mad Swedes butchering shitskins in the street. Without the support/coddling of the state and without a Kosher police force the Swedes would have no choice but to go feral.

checked.

So, does that mean that basically every major city in Sweden has some lawless zone? How are the native Swedes even surviving in an environment like that?

Scandinavian people don't talk to one another, they look down when they walk.

It's not.

That too.

Daily reminder of what happens when you let (((them))) in your country.

Apparently the police chief made a veiled threat against this guy for speaking out. Throw this is the translate.

www.friatider.se/dan-eliassons-varning-till-springare-han-ska-vara-utomordentligt-f-rsiktig

archive.is/90NKk

When I'm at normiework and a customer makes up a bullshit story about being fucked over by our staff, I don't mention how this is as fake as the holocaust.
This is because I'm a kike shill and a Jew lover. Just like Alex Jones.

When I'm out on the street in my city and I see a Jew I don't immediately chase him down and drag him into an oven.
This is because I'm a kike shill and a cuck. Just like Alex Jones.

You're anonymous. You never deal with actual people in the real world. This is why it seems strange to you that not everyone who knows what the Jews do doesn't start screaming about it at the top of their lungs.

You know what would happen if Alex Jones started talking about the JQ on his show?
"Who's Alex Jones?"

You do it like pewdiepie

Gentlemen, are you out of your fucking minds? An optimistic future for Sweden is them sorting out their issues without becoming a minority in their own country. However, if a Western country falls to Muslim invaders the holy war is going to get far worse than it already is. Letting Muslims conquer a country is as foolish as not locking up a werewolf before the moon is out. Prevention is superior to the cure when it's worse than the disease itself.

This is bait or a post in the wrong thread. Probably both.

Wrong thread.

I'll say this, I know 4 or 5 different liberals who are now anti-globalization pro-white because of Alex Jonestein. So, make of that what you will. Whether or not they've been nullified, I don't know, because they're much more receptive to the idea that basic "historical fact" isn't as factual as governments claim it to be, if you catch my drift.

We should deport their good looking busty women to southern germany.

Alex Jones is a Stratfor agent, dummy, thats why we don't trust him, not because he refuses to name the Jew directly.

alexjonesexposed.info/alex-jones-and-stratfor/

Stratfor is really good at picking up shit just like their philosophy to act in their own interests.

Only way the the US can help europeans fight and chase away shitskins is if it goes full RWDS or collapses.

They're narcissistic abusers. Understanding personality disorders and psychological abuse is a crucial, crucial fact that everyone overlooks when trying to deal with (((them))).

a new high score

No shit, we already know this in Sweden. It's just that people are afraid to speak the truth since we live in an Light-Orwellian state where you lose your job, your family and friends for saying the truth out in public.

He's going to get fired now for telling the truth. Any non-pozzed cop will face the same sentence as a warning to anyone who even thinks about stepping out of line.

Sweden is like Germany in the sense that people don't step out of line and do what society expects of them. It makes for a powerful country if the leadership is good and have the nation's best in interest but it also makes for a very easily controlled population with a ZOG government.

Nothing will happen until society collapses entirely, if even then.

Pewdiepie should use his fortune to buy a shitton of swedes a V for Vendetta outfit so they could safely march out to the streets.

Shift the overton window overnight. Would be an amazingly fantastically glorious sight. Too bad that no one would do it.

I heard reddit is great at this time of year.

Dear lord I missed that post. Doesn't even know the mask name. We need to shut down HWNDU asap.

bald eagles are disgusting carrion feeders
wild turkeys are the true master-race and should have become our national bird tbh

wild turkeys hate shitskins tbh

Can someone post that on their wall?

1984 is an utopia compared to that hellhole.

Well what if the other cops see this as a go?
Who protects the faggots from their little mind fart?

?

Underrated pun

That's not a pun, reddit.

Our goal should always be to liberate people from jewish influence. Niggers/Spics/Mudshits/etc are all symptoms of a greater jewish evil who promote open borders/multiculturalism and the eradication of a nation's racial identity.

This, those threads are absolute cancer. Although they have enlightened me to the fact that most of 4/pol/ is desperate shitskins LARPing as whites.

The Sweden of today is cracking at the seams. They will be host to RWDS tomorrow.

see

I meant V for Vendetta outfits. Not just Guy Fawkes masks. As in a matching black cape, mask, and wig/hat without any identifiable characteristics. I know chanology was supercancer but the public loves the idea of the movie and scary anonymoos.

The idea is already programmed into them by the movie. The whole point was that you would need to encourage people to step outside as a unified mass where they can't be picked off one by one by the media so they could see how many there are. When you deliver enough people that shit they just might do it because Sweden is not yet a violent police state, it's just a thought police state.

Jesus Christ, I've just realized I've spent the last 10 years on chans and I still consider myself a newfag.

swe..what? stop making up countries
this is not Holla Forums

You couldn't be more new if you tried

Whatever you say.

You should continue with that

Meanwhile in Norway most of my social circle are shitlords, and all danish people I've met are even worse. Upper middle class segment, these are all people who are studying or already have jobs in finance/law/engineering etc.

Most people are of course centrists, but it's not like you're going to get socially disowned for disagreeing over politics.

Not been much in Sweden, but any online encounters usually ends with "lol typical racist norwegian" from their end.

Why is Swedish culture so different? Norwegians and Danes and even the few Finns I've met tend to be generally somewhat patriotric and nationalistic regardless of if they're "left" or "right" on the social democratic spectrum, so they're usually very opposed to immigration and not afraid to say so. Again, I've not really interacted much with any swedes but they seem to lack that.

Hello. Take the swepill.

Fug dude that thread killed my sides.

that was just depressing

You ever read The New Totalitarians?

I understand where you're coming from, but if the cure is nuclear holocaust that turns Sweden into a glass crater for all time, it's still better than the disease.

wew. Sort of suspected it would one day come to a Sweedish civil war. Not that it would outdo WWII in nuclear fallout!

I feel sorry for the kidnapped swedish children. They must be waiting for the cops that never come.

Swedish civil war is coming.

=Make Sweden Race Again==

Fück leftists

fug

No doubt that if it's happening in England it's happening in Sweden and anywhere else with a massive shitskin population too.

This is the same for children in many European countries. In my country they not only didn’t go and save them but went as far as to cast them away when they came to the station asking for help, those that refused to walk back out of the station and into the arms of danger were arrested.

It is beyond words, it happens all over Europe but it will be the camel that breaks the camels back. It will allow Nationalism to engulf much of the Western world.

be the straw that*

I read through the whole thing. I now feel a little more dead inside.

If that happened in America there would be literal lynchings. Biker gangs dont fuck around when it comes to pedophiles.

Holy shit, is it really that fucked? I have no reason to disbelieve this based on previous euro behavior, but can I see some screenshots or archives?

oh for fuck sake, its about only marrying virtuous women. it doesn't even have to be a fucking diamond ring.

nice work missing the point.

oh stfu zogburger, clean up your own house and stop exporting poz.

Somali claims one in UK

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/teen-admits-killing-florida-woman-london-knife-rampage-45297119

Wild Turkeys hate everything, they're bonkers

God bless those turkeys.

Can't argue with that.

That is effed up! We are supposed to be protecting them but we are not. It's pretty depressing. I wish germany win then we wouldn't be in this serious mess.

Well, it was nice knowing you Sweden. It's time for you to be put down. Nothing against you, it's just that you're too far gone now.

(checked)
I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THESE SHAPES.

That's my city, and it is as fucked as he says.

I remember that thread. There were a bunch of calls like that.

Checked. The Swedes are gonna save us all. Just a matter of time before they snap and go full-Viking. The white race will be saved.

t. future Viking raid target

I literally watched V for Vendetta recently and it's such a decent message conveyed in such a shit way by the ((wojokowski brothers)) [literally now sisters because of transgender]

Its a 1984 Orwellian nightmare in the minds of LGBTBBQ. The government is incredibly right-wing. A Fag in the movie has a fucking koran in his house ffs. The message that an idea transcends reality is nice, but it's use is garbage as its a world that'd shaped by "facism", as if the current muslim horde wouldnt do the exact same thing but less so technologically because they're fucking heathens.

They can't fire everyone, the state would literally collapse. People just need to finally stop being pussies and band together as masses while you still outnumber them.

This phenomenon isn't unique to Sweden, I mean it for every western country.

It was clearly a soros funded jew propaganda film that gave the anonymous mask validity, the tards that wear it and go to protests are completely oblivious that they are helping the beast.

It's infuriating because if these crimes were all done by Dutch and French migrants there wouldn't be outcry over this """racism""". Because they're brown though it's wrongthink. It's m same theory about the massive triggering over Trump wanting to have a border wall and to actually enforce immigration laws deport illegals; if the US' southern border was home to a bunch of white people and they were coming over illegally and committing higher rates of crime while screwing with the US' economy, there would be next to no anger and Trump would've likely won over millions of more votes. But no, they're brown so any criticism, regardless of its validity is wrongthink and you're literally Hitler if you express it.

Here is your (you)

It'll get shut down. I'll bet a shekel on it. It will either get shut down for being "Hate speech" or some group will false flag it by pretending to be all "1577, harass the bikes, mace more lmao" all over the page and then get it shut down due to all the """"""Nazis"""""" on it.

The sad part is that knowing Sweden, (((they'll))) spin this into a story of "See how bigoted we are? High ranking members of the police think this way1 it's 2017! We need to protect our new Muslim bulls Swedes even more!" Then they'll make even more of them get into law enforcement to "be able to integrate and help make sure no go zones keep Sharia and slowly creep across the land uncontested the Muslim communities in Sweden".

The only reason this boomer cuck spoke out is that he's nearing his retirement and has nothing to lose. Here we can see perfectly the mentality what lead to this shitshow in the first place.
As long as he gets to live rest of his years in comfort, he does not give a single fuck about the future of Sweden. How about saying something 10 years ago, when there was something to save?

This is false, that report was only rehash of one from 2014. Nobody knows what the numbers are after two years of continuous invasion.

SAAB is Art.

Learn to count.

I can sniff the Reddit on you from how this is written.

Trips of truth.

If you only knew how bad things really are.

Wew

Why are there only 36 dots? If you're going to have 857 dots you might as well put it as high 560,000. The chutzpah on you not to put 6,000,000 dots is really go…cloying to me. :^)

There's your problem.

Satan's right tbh

The picture is so deep.

Got a archive?

SWEDEN IS KILL

Facism is realtive, the lefties would be even worse once they hade the power the "right wingers" had in the movie.

But I agree there are better ways to transport a message than a muslim fag and a political prisoner dyke.

No. It was from the time that some swedes had set up a hotline what would randomly connect you with a swede that had opted in, and a bunch of anons called them up and bullied them, the vocaroos are probably still up.

if all that fail then you can tell me sweden has no hope

Nice, group is over 90000 members at the moment.

Found this gem in the comments (paraphrased)

Why does the article make it seem like social media users were critical?

Like 99% of social media users were supportive, polls on sites showed similar support.

There was one left wing cuck-group on facebook though that organized a raid in comments, showing how tolerant they are by calling him a "racist shitlord".

need you ask, newfriend?

The article is in an english speaking site, it is more likely it is because they wanna meme "Sweden yes" then anything.

Why do cops seem to have a preference for leather jackets?

Checked

Notice how the swede doesn't even fight back, he just takes it. That was a bit sad.

I would argue unless there is enough people uncomfortable about their situation his words would be wasted. He ends up homeless, then what?

Found the cuck.

Only a jew focuses on the stone and monetary value behind the "no hymen no diamond"

The Sweden Democrats are not nationalists. They are liberal cuckservatives. MP Anna Hagwall (who proposed the law) is a hungarian immigrant and long time resident of Sweden. She got booted by the party leadership who accused her of antisemitism. Anyone who claims that the SDs are some kind of nationalist opposition is spreading disinformation. t. a swede

There is no sharia in the no go zones. The no go zones are not no go zones at all, the police do enter. Its just that there is so much crime that their efforts amounts to very little. The darkies harass anything or anyone who appear to be connected to the swedish authorities including the mailman. BTW there are christian gettos among those 55 labeled as a no go zone. This is not about religion but about race.

No shit, sherlock. Like most other similar parties - AfD, FPO, UKIP, FN, PVV, and the rest - it's pretty much just moderate nationalism combined with certain idiosyncrasies like kosher conservatism, social democracy, etc. It's not a surprise really since we have a few things working against the far right. You have the stain of all fascism or national socialism, as well as the figures involved therein, whether rightful or not. Then you have the obvious fact that lefties have captured most of the major institutions in the West and are going to deny any of those advantages going forward.

Consider that we're working 70 years downstream from the bullshit fascists reacted to back in the '20s and '30s.That as well makes it harder. The reaction that we're moving toward is that many paces beyond the safe center area, and this is true not just for one or two countries but basically every European nation and European diaspora country. Everyone without exception basically is far to the left of where they were in 1920-1940.

We can bellyache all we want that they're making it hard. Yes, they're going to do exactly that. The smart ones are going to do everything short of provoking civil war while pushing their agenda at the maximum tempo for as long as possible. The dumb ones will continue to push too hard too fast and try to clamp down on an ostensibly weak right and center while they're vulnerable. Antifa, after all, are the shock troops of the left along with Muslim radicals, black nationalists, ecological and animal rights groups, and then your smattering of various other smaller lefty coalition groups.

Sweden is one of those countries which I see little hope for through elections. Elections might get you a tactical edge, but I don't think they will solve the problems. Like Belgium, possibly Netherlands, France, and perhaps a few other places, Sweden is so god damn unstable at this point that civil war is likelier as the candle burns. I reckon if we reach 2024 without a civil war or similarly huge happening in Sweden or one of the other countries mentioned, it'd be a miracle.

In a class of around 50 students there are 3 of us who support Trump and actually think our country needs to change.
The rest are full "Russian boogeyman"-teir cucked.
This is in a university though where letting sandniggers fuck your family is just called "friday night".

Underrated Post
To you my sincere toast

Just airdrop rifles and ammo crates over Sweden. It will instantly become the civil war that Sweden needs.

What astonishes me is that there isn't a single father/brother/uncle who will shoot up those rapefugee kidnappers.

You'd think the more children they kidnap the bigger the chance they step on a landmine right?

That's sad. Devastatingly so.

Everything aside, you guys do have to admit that it's pretty impressive how this facebook group about Peter already has 150,000 members in, what, 24 hours? I know 50,000 of that is probably ppl from another countries, but regardless, imagine for example even 50,000 of these people in that group to redpill their families and friends after that case. Imagine what a blitzkrieg of an awakening this could be.

Now, I already know that even if every single swede would get redpilled, they are gonna do jack shit about the situation. The wouldn't march, protest, write strongly-worded letters to their MP's etc. Maybe only they would share some shit on kikebook, go to sleep, and hope that Achmed will not be at their door enforce his big, fat and veiny Sharia down their throats.

G-guys, do you really think it is literally going to take a civil war for them to wake up? Maybe how about the norweigians, danes or even fucking paskat suomelaiset occupying them and granting the sweden an autonomy in some new fashy Kalmar union??

It's actually about 1,5% of Swedens entire population. About 2% of Swedens white population in 3-4 days for some shitty Facebook group

not a redpill

czeched

They are demasculinized by the feminists.

holy fuck you mean the title was unironic?

So you're saying it's a good fit.

It's terrifying to think that a social engineering program can be this effective. I don't think these people can even be redpilled at this point.

Vroom vroom :))

Ben is visible and it didn't go to patch everything several follow-up appointment both skull and broken leg that nor could be fixed bloody Muslims say now that I talked to the police officers asked my if I had another necklace with a cross on it when I said yes so becomes The other officers deployed on Monday this is not just a robbery I think this
>>facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1392662787464063&id=100001610641388

En Svensk man har blivit allvarligt skadad vid ett rån på knutpunkten i Helsingborg . 2 killar hoppade på honom och mannen fick många brutna ben samt huvudskada. Han är så allvarligt skadad så han kan enbart skriva inlägg med tummen. Mannen utrycker med ilska att han är säker på att gärningsmännen är Muslimer. Som tur väl är finns det övervakningskameror på platsen där rånet skedde, så det finns en stor chans att polisen kommer att kunna identifiera de två rånarna som allvarligt skadade svensken.

A Swedish man has been seriously injured during a robbery at the junction in Helsingborg. 2 guys jumped on him and the man had many broken bones and head injury. He is so seriously injured that he can only write posts with thumb. Man expressing anger that he is sure that the perpetrators are Muslims. Fortunately Fortunately there are surveillance cameras at the site where the robbery took place, so there is a big chance that the police will be able to identify the two robbers that seriously injured Swede.

dissidenter.com/2017/02/2-invandrare-ranade-svensk-man-den-svenska-mannen-allvarligt-skadad-i-huvudet/

I'm interested in how this is possible, how can a government censor news like that?

Save Sweden, Bumb

SWEDEN NO