Uhh, guys… you have to admit, he's got a point

Uhh, guys… you have to admit, he's got a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_action_heroes_and_villains
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is the point that he is a disingenuous faggot?

too cucked to fuck!

What leads one to embrace the destruction of their extended family? Was your family shit? Did your mommy deny you candy or a toy one day at the store? Did your dad torture you with a week's worth of grounding instead of beating sense into your worthless ass? I am seriously interested.

Lol

Oh and there's Keanu Reeves in the picture too

smug betas never prosper.
I'm sick of the forced diversity for a different reason. It isn't organic. you've still got the exact same people telling the same tired rehashes; the only difference being the skin color of the pretenders. I'm interested in a diverse point of view, not just a color palette swap.

Lazy game devs pull this shit constantly and rightfully get shit on, but somehow when hollywood does it they want a fucking medal.

Fuck off.

Get out.

i spaced this way before reddit was a thing youngling.

mind your manners

GGfags invited a ton of redditors to the board through KiA, honestly its not surprising.

Nothing more pathetic than cosplaying an oldfag reddit

i dont mean on this site retard. i mean on forums in general.

sure you did reddit. sure you did.

fuck off weeb

A lot of the people in that image can trace a lineage to britain.

>>>/reddit/

Keanu is honorary white.

He’s probably not white.

i enjoy fucking mixed girls so i encourage more mixed couplings. what my dick wants is more important than what you want.

Jews
Italians
Scottish
English
American
Hapa
Kiwi
Mischlings

There's a lot of diversity in this picture, Artist is just racist who can only see things in terms of skin color.

Checkmate gaytheists.

It sounds retarded when it isn’t whites, doesn’t it?

SUCK ANOTHER NIGGER DICK YOU FAGGOT

Nice strawman, now how about you edit 20 more niggers and wommyn that's been cast since the current year, huh faggot?

I like how the author made the women slighty darker on purpose

Nigger confirmed

There's a fucking reason why they're picked and it's becouse of their acting and persona.
The communist picks are ironically according to their skin color and not the content of their character.
What the fuck do these actors have besides shit skin color?

It's an insult to even draw the shit actors next to these legends.
also
For fucks sake whigger and capeshit should die already.

Why do leftycucks never complain when Asian movies are 100% Asian characters?

we will get to them soon enough. after we crush the last embers of of your race.

Do you feel in charge?

yes, yes we do.

How many of those "h-wytes" are Jews?

obvious cherry picking

But I'm Asian you twat.

Kek

well you better hope it takes us longer to finish off the white race than it looks like because you are next.

And let's not pretend Will Smith hasn't been an icon since the 90's.
And is that Black Panther? No one cares that Black Panther is black, we just don't want to watch a shit movie.

What's his point? That even little diversity is still annoying and disgraceful?
(which is not true, he underrepresented non-Whites completely, a direct propaganda tactic)

Stop talking in the plural, you have no future.

the point is that cumskins should quit the bitching already and accept the beautiful change that is coming to their countries
instead they're always complaining on and on like the triggered special snowflakes they are smh truly a lost cause

Yeah, no. You don't have a point, as every audience is compla

whites have no future.

Complaining, and people in general aren't watching these movies anymore.
Hollywood is dying because of its actions and the new "diverse audience" is not an audience at all, as they themselves don't like that shit.

Bait harder, you know this isn't true. You're just afraid that the tides are turning.

Just another poor pathetic babydick cumskin, sad that he's losing the entire world/ Cry more, bitch.

the demographics say otherwise. you can kick up a fuss online all you like but we are fucking you out of existence.

Does this picture anger you?

saying "reddit spacing" is just announcing how new and tryhard you are. lurk.

no it just disgusts me

I'm not even mad about you, I know you're shitposting motivated by envy and homestuck.

Good thing whites are on the way out…..

What demographics? Illegal immigrants are in an all-time low and Whites became the majority of births again.
Gen Z is the most conservative ever (across all races) and Leftism is dead PR-wise.
We're living in the turning of the tides.

holy shit, so mad
and homestuck? what? what the fuck are you smoking, libcuck?

take your own advice reddit

Ha, why do cuckservatives think they can just rewrite history to suit their precious snowflake fee-fees? Imagine being this delusional. Try to imagine being a right wing mentally ill degenerate cuck.

You are living in fantasy land.

Jeez, thread getting derailed hard.
IGNORE THESE FAGGOTS
However the pic is just a strawman.
No one ever complained about Samuel L Jackson or Will Smith, etc etc. The sjw niggers
ones feel and are forced into the story because of their skin color, not their ability to act.

Hahaha
Stay envious, filled with hatred because when you look at White civilization, you realize how unaccomplished your people is, I'm eating popcorn here.

Also, the sjw type of casting only occurs in (((modern))) movies. As is expected.

she's so new, i feel sorry for her

Nice try at fitting in, reddit.

It's you who is. I'm talking about data, and you about feelings inside your head.

Leftism has done that since after the war. Time to set history right again.
But this has nothing to do with anything though.

It's just one guy samefagging hard. He does that every board he goes.

HOL UP
Remember, don't respond to shills. They get paid on every response they get.

Why is emmafag so pathetic?

Thanks for inviting reddit here to shill for Trump, nu/pol/. Now they ruin every thread with their nonsense.
No really thanks. Thanks. Thank you!

wow, so pathetic-

The question you should be asking if how many of those hwhites are Irish?

Cry more you whiny faggot.

What's his goal?

He shills for lots of girls, even anime girls.
He's completely insane, as he talks and argues against himself when no one answers him.
For instance, the "Capeshit" thread is only him talking to himself.
He calls everyone Reddit and 4chan, when he himself is from there also.

He's a crossboarder cancer.

trumptweens btfo

haha you got fucking destroyed m8

what does emma have to do with anything said ITT thus far? you're obsessed

So it's pretty likely that he's a right wing crackpot? Sorry to be redundant.

cumskin extinction

Surprise Emma thread?

That's pretty hot. post more

I don't know, he's just a sad lonely retarded.
He would create an Emma thread and argue against himself posting Maisies, for instance, creating a "fake war".
To those who don't know him, it would look like that people were arguing for real, but it's just one guy samefagging.

Literally no one likes him, he gets shat wherever he goes.

kek fucking knew it was you

i do enjoy some random emma lifting up the discussion, yes

We know it's you.

it was me doing what? you sound paranoid

^_^

yeah, does anyone have the archive links to those threads where the BO turned on his global ID and you could see that 90% of the posts were him arguing with himself, was fucking hilarious watching him sperg out even harder when he was exposed

Now she looks unappealing. Post only pics where she looks good like

dude just stop using our board we don't want faggot migrants

You are one amusing sperg, emmafag.

*Chan refugees welcome!

From that emma thread, it seems that he's brazilian? So typical and expected

emma looks good in every picture, nigger

post proofs and stop samefagging

Stop wasting your time and post more pictures so I can pick out which look good

read this

Loli Emma is best Emma.

FTFY

are you gonna dump more pics?

Don't really have a whole lot of Emma pics saved tbh fam.

Just ignore him, he's an attention seeker mentally ill leftist, he does nothing all day but shitpost and samefag.
He also keeps raceshifting, some day he's asian, the other he's white, then he's a nigger. A needy pathological liar, a butthurt shitskin with no friends.

How old was she in ?
If you know post pics of her at that age, the young ones don't appeal to me.

He changed thread since he wans't getting any responses to feed himself with

If there's fluff on the muff, she's old enough.

probably of legal age

keanu reeves is asian

read

delet this! now!

Forgot to pay for your SA account again?

Forgot you aren't on Holla Forums again?

I am sure all of the minorities and woman in movies that came out around these movies appreciate being forgotten. I guess all this artist watches is action movies as well. Guess he missed the Alien movies, Lethal weapon movies, Predator movies, and ignores thousands of entertaining b movies starring minorities. Maybe the artist is the problem since he only watches what hollywood has told him to watch.

Someone post the original I saw on ebaumsworld. The one with the jewish stars on all the actors with jewish nationality.

For some reason those scalliwags at ebaums photoshopped that out…

Browsing ED don't make you fit in.

Hey niggers can make movies in their own country, for instance in Nollywood.
ALSO GAS KIKES!

This thread was shit from the beginning

Nicely drawn, but sometimes it would be better for artists to stick to what they are good at, which isn't political commentary.

The joke is supposed to go like this:
*present an unbroken list of White male heroes*
*present a tiny smidgeon of non-White male and White female heroes who are, incidentally, not White or White men*
*have the punchline complain of forced diversity when CLEARLY the movies aren't very diverse*

The problem

(prolly fucked the quoting up there but whatever)

In conclusion:

No… the artist doesn't have a point. This new shit really is forced and pathetic.

What did he mean by this?

Shes white as fuck and she cant act and rey is terrible

Holy shit

He's literally insane, he thinks there's one emmaposter in emma threads and I've trolled him so much on this board just myself alone he seems to have PTSD, I can tell by his posts.

For example I personally loathe anime and post Emma.

t. the lone emmafag

So you'd prefer the same 10 jews recycling the same 3 story formulas, is that it?

Sounds like /cow/ material.

lmao so much Holla Forumstard damage control ITT. Accept it delusional reactionaries, the future is leftist.

holy fuck more

You're a terrible progressive.

goddamn. Holla Forumsyps BTFO for all time.

So, in the future when white males are all sterile cumdumps for pocs how will we defeat capitalism?

Let's see shall we.

Scottish, Jewish, Italian, Australian/canadian, another jew, another Scot, half-asian, Irish, likely a few more jews and homosexuals.

And a giant, stinking NIGGER.
Niggers are utterly racist, by receding to "white" for anything that isn't a nigger.
Fresh Prince of bel air, coming to america, and all the other 100% negro/jew concoctions.

t. mentally insane

Beat me to it.

thats gay

The future is gay.

capitalism will die with the pathetic white race.

literally muh dick

It's kind of creepy how well he does it.

I'm still not convinced how it will lead us to communist utopia.

you're mom

I guess I have to start taking hormones and bbc for Marx then.

I always love what these images reveal about the mentality of the people who make them, it's always so telling.

For starters they reveal that as far as they're concerned, unless they're the main character they don't matter, and to make these points they erase every previous female or minority character in fiction.

Then to downplay the forced diversity in media, they show that virtually none of them have been successful. That virtually every attempt has flopped, and that every example of it in the past several decades is completely forgettable even to them.

But most damning of all, they show that their real problem is they're only examining media made by and for white people in white majority countries. They pretend they've never heard of anime, j-drama, spanish soap operas, bollywood, or African cinema. If all they wanted was "diverse" media from a non-white perspective they could find it in the programming of any non-white country on Earth, but as far as they're concerned if it isn't on the BBC or coming out of Hollywood, it doesn't exist. This is why these arguments are losing them all the minorities. Every Mexican who's watched telemundo or sabado gigante knows the narrative is horse shit, every black weeaboo and Asian person who's seen a million anime set in Tokyo with a 100% Japanese cast knows it isn't true, every Indian who's watched a Bollywood film and tried to apply to college with the same grades as a black person and not got in knows it's all lies. Every fat white girl drooling over Gackt or whoever the latest k-pop idol is knows this isn't a true representation of media.

On top of that, just look at the people in that image. I see Jews, Hispanics, Italians, and an Asian in that image, and among the white men, some are American, some are British and some are Australian, but as far as they're concerned they may as well all be Texans of German descent.

Fits

Why is a murderer allowed to own a gun?

You're right. There are far too many jews in that pic.

Also, Breaking Bad isn't a movie, so cartoon boy is free to go kill himself and take you with him, OP.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_action_heroes_and_villains
Oh.

You're parroting a fucking goon meme, retard.

bix nood muhfugga

The left's most powerful tool is weaponized ignorance.

t. reddit

t. Goon

Now THIS is redditposting.

Triggered much, goon?

Really grasping at straws here.

Holla Forums, everyone.

Can't they just watch bollywood poo if they want to see more brown people acting?

Yes, because not beating them has worked out so well.

It's ok, I'm not interested in your moral repugnancy and idiocy.

I'm not interested in your limp wristed failures and excuses for the worst generation ever.

Yeah, let's pretend nu/pol/ didn't do the same with r/the_donald

I have been "spacing" that way since I got into the chans back 10 years ago, and now that they keep smacking me around with that insult, I've just begun to string all of my sentences into one gigantic wall of text like a fucking retard just so they don't immediately pop out and accuse me of going to a faggot website I've never visited in my entire life. Well, save for the one I visit just to search for movie download links. Even then, I never reg'ed or posted in the damn place, so…