CONTROL THE NARRATIVE

Facekike trying to subvert the french election.

rt. com/viral/376488-fake-news-crackdown-facebook-google/

archive.is/vVJCs

Time to go to town, boys.

if Le Pen wins, the EU is history, but Kike Suckerbergstein is trying to subvert the election.
We must fight back.
The question is… how do we do so efficiently?
I'M WITH HER images might work to some degree, since images can't be labelled "fake news"

But what more?

Holy shit ,that's brilliant, but if you want to keep with the French theme it should be Je Suis Avec Elle

Dear me, looks like they still haven't learned.

thanks, user.

incoming OC

No, that's retarded. We fucking cursed EVERYTHING that shillary, The Whore, had touched. You'll curse joan of arc over there by proxy!

this is true, do not touch the I'm with her tag, its a death sigil at this point

We bite your memes just to make them fresher

If it works, then we can relish the delicious irony.

No, it's crazy enough to work.

Hillary is a joke, and stealing her slogan and turning it into a slogan for everything she hates is a good joke so blatant that everyone can laugh at it.
first they laugh at it, then they go with it.

it's meme magic, baby.

Risky, but I see the potential for both good and bad results.

The slogan has nothing to do with Hillarys defeat.
if you think about it, the slogan is exactly what a political slogan should be:

short, precise, unmistakeable.

Hillary is the sole reason Hillary lost.
the lies.
the corruption.
the e-mails.
the health issue.
every fucking thing she said and did was the reason she lost.

the real fuck up was labelling the voters she tried to win over as deplorable, which was embraced by trump and his supporters.
she tried to shame them into voting for her.
that was a big mistake.

We cannot afford to take these risks. We legitimately cursed this fucking slogan! Please, meme responsibly!

Nice try.
Mememagic does not work like you intend to.
Some slogans are memed into oblivion, while in other instances, the same exact slogan rises to greatness.

Kek is with us.
I'M WITH KEK

I think we poisoned that particular well and should not be offering her a drink from it. Can we play up the Joan of Arc thing?

and KEK is with her!

Shadilay!!!

um…. no, that's not how meme magic works

Kek is always with us, but I see no digits yet on this matter. Regardless of what you think of my stance on this, know that everything connected to hillary clinton is cursed. Do not bring the curse back to us.

Pen is a chick. Chicks have snek heads, not frogs.

Joan D'Arc might be a hard sell.

Je Suis Avec Elle is simple and funny.

number 1 rule of meme magic: keep it simple, make it funny, keep repeating it.

like Can't Stump The Trump!!! MAGA!!!

We should come up with something original, but something that is truly french. We're nationalists supporting nationalism. If Pen here is going to be the pharoh of france, she has to embody all that is and has ever been, Great in her people.

Shadilay, I ask you my brothers, what is the greatest meme that France has ever forged into our world? There is where I believe we shall find our answers. France! What digits must be your's?!

Surrender.

This.
notice the egyptian hieroglyphs I added.

the joke is they are frogs

What is french for "put the elite/globalists/whatever in the guillotine"..?

it might work as the French equivalent to "drain the swamp".

It is simply finding its true power now.

PRAISE KEK! Shadilay, you have recieved the first dubs of this entire thread! YOU SPEAK TRUTH! PRAISE KEK!

Checked by KEK

His will be done, the french leftists for the guillotine!!

bump for French revolution in 2017!

Daily reminder that Le Pen will win.
All the major figures in french history have been either non-gallic or females or both. Napoleon was corsic, Joan of Orleans was germanic.
French men are cucks but we have Le Pen

i sort of expect suckerberg to get arrested after sessions gets in
but for all I know hes not a pedo and just a regular "jew" and freemason

wouldn't surprise me if he was a kiddy diddler.

Where can I get myself one of those fancy AR-AK blends that the terrorists there are toting?

Cambodia

There's a way to have the sentiment and avoid the tainted nature of the slogan. We use the same technique we used with Trump. "I'm with her" was subverted to the far more emotive "HE'S WITH US".

SHE'S WITH US
ELLE EST AVEC NOUS

And Godspeed French anons. Ne jamais faiblir contre cet ennemi.

noice!

still want the translation for "guillotine for the globalists".

You can't really spread around violent rhetoric in france or you get the handcuffs.

I usually hate that comic due to how it portrays the world wars, but the new ending redeems it somewhat.

guillotinez les mondialistes!

would be the best translation.

"globalist welcome" then?

besides, with the french police two skips and a stones-throw away from open rebellion, the cucked gubmint too afraid to send in the military because they genuinely fear they will join the cops and the french citizens in a open revolt…

what are the chances that 6 million french voters will be arrested for sharing a few angry memes?

If the memes are created, I will spread them!

something simple

Does Le Pen actually have any chance of winning? Last election, there were over 9,000 other parties running against Front National in the first round, they came out on top, and then all of the cuck parties combined like Voltron in the second round and shut them out. I expect the same result again this time.

It's been that way for a long time. Likely will again. Her only chance is to win first round.

please gibs translation for "globalist welcome"

nice one.

that would likely lead to a violent revolution at this point.

Dubs confirm. She will win first round, and by the end, heads will roll!

mondialistes bienvenus

I bet she wins the first round, and then loses in the second, meaning she ultimately loses and doesn't really get anything. That's the bloody French system for you.

I swear if I keep seeing that smug irish's face once again, imma pop a vein.

The French hate us, if you use English grammar by mistake or something like that, they'll all vote for somebody else
t. britbong

Yeah, but you know why we aren't using a snake to represent something people trust. Satan symbolism, deceit and feminity etc.

I trust Snakes though.

The frogs have lost ever since Napoleon. Maybe they'll start winning again.

Praise Kek.

That's just kike symbolism of snakes.

Snakes have always been a symbol of rebirth. Non-cucked cultures have appreciated snakes as well as frogs.

Have her lead a ton of frogs. Pepe up the legions at her frog rallies. Also, remember.

Also France needs this more than anyone. They … they make cheese! We can't lose france to mudslimes!

Marine Le Pen is a fucking cuck. If you want to meme her in power you have to be super offensive, maybe use the whole Le Pen = Nazi/Hitler meme, in a new/smart/post-ironic way that would destroy the sortilege of the (((enemy))).
Pepe-MLP is a shitty meme, everything I've seen with her is shit. We need nothing less than a miraculous idea.

need to think outside the box.
she can't be a frog, can't be a god emperor, can't be vaporwave. everything about today's FN is repulsive (see Philippot)
and the Joan of Arc meme is coherent, but kinda old and lame

Italian here, same tactic everywhere. They're going full damage control.

post images, and desired text.

will make memes for pasta-people.

it was a proper political slogan, but it wasn't such a great one in my opinion. it gives off a sort of "blindly follow me" vibe. Trump was able to turn it around on her with "i'm with you."

not disagreeing with the rest of your post though.

Literally nothing can go wrong

fine, criticism accepted.

"She's with you" is far better, think we can all agree on that.

I may lament 1066, as much as the next Bong but I don’t wish death on the French, should they fall then we would all be weaker. The poor bastards are routinely massacred by Saracens and the current political establishment doesn’t even object much rather they tell their native population that it is normal. FN are Frances only hope, like all moderate European Nationalist parties they are far from perfect but they are the only party who objects to the wholesale slaughter of their people.

Zuckerberg has no place in European politics, his ilk have no place in Europe at all in my opinion. I believe this move will backfire; any argument the political establishment can make is by anyone with an ounce of intellectual honesty outdone by the death of their fellow men, women and children. Telling a Frenchman that objection to the slaughter of his kin is a falsified position will likely enrage him rather than convince him. And if not then he was probably already to far-gone anyway.

The fuck is wrong with you? Fucking newfags, you do not proclajm what is decided. Only digits speak clearly hers, and they already fucking decided.
Praise Kek!

(praised)
S H A D I L A Y

I never used that word, juden.

checked, Le Pen confirmed for female egyptian chaos god.

that is very nifty.

*horde

bump for more OC to use for viva la France!

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MULTIVERSE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE ABSOLUTE FUCK DO THESE MEME PICTURE MAKERS ALWAYS MANAGE TO TYPO EVERY FUCKING TIME
i have been wondering and pondering this question for over a decade
ever since before the dawn of lolcats why can these people not make a simple half a sentence and not fuck up!?!?!? they take the effort to create a picture but dont even care to check if it is spelled correctly

man, that is lazy.
did some fucker in the UN use a cellphone to write a report on shitposting?

the shilling is real, btw.