Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KJPoimXVTQ
archive.is/FP9cj
facebook.com/maria.ellougani
niceme.me

otherbuzz.com/nfl-wives-and-girlfriends/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtiname_of_Muhammad
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm the manlet from the other thread. I spent a long time on a job application yesterday and was already rejected. I hate my life. Call me a fag I get off on that I heard that so many times during childhood. I'm throwing a pity party and you are all invited to attend and call me a faggot.

Listen QT if you just do resumes all day all you'll get is frusturation all day
Go clean yourself up and go answer ads in the classifieds/on indeed.com, walk-in
Go to stores you're a regular at and ask if they're looking for employees

Or go to college until the economy doesn't suck

Realize that depression doesn't end until you let it end, it's the only way to get out

Kill yourself.

hey man we're here to spread LOVE

They will make him go to anti-trump protests, in those (((colleges))), as long as they are still not controlled by government and cleaned from jews.

i have a bachelor's degree. I don't want a part-time job. I worked retail part-time and lived with my parents for almost two years, several years after graduating college. Besides, it's hard to get jobs like that because I'm over qualified. I only got my other retail job because the manager was fucking crazy

Jobs are like women. The longer you search, the better your chances to get one. Never give up. Last time i searched it taken me a whole year.

i'm here to spread semen i dunno about you

i hate all these people where are our guys are they at work?

Also in big cities like Jew York there's lots of competition for vacant places. The smaller the city, the easier you can find a job. On outskirts of the city its even easier. The amount of unemployed people rises with population.

fucking wagekeks

this guy is the physical embodiment of Holla Forums

Well, its either sitting on neck of your parents, or like a nigger, sitting on welfare. Neither are morally good. Also

I thought you were a NEET my bad

Listen fella don't admit you're depressed, because not admitting it is the key to getting out

Gotta go to class have a nice life user

so which one is SV?

you too keep your head down hide your power level it's oddly satisfying writing and over the top essay telling your faggot professor exactly what they want to hear and getting an A and having them mention how good your paper was in front of the whole class.

I bet he's laughing his ass off behind a computer. They just never figure out how to not get baited and trolled. They are expressing emotions of asshurt

those are the faggiest pair of jeans i have ever seen

Ebrietas in the thread!

has HWNDU finally lost it's luster?

Name the last 4 year party

Cucks amiright

Cooll guys xdddd fuxk cripplechan amiritw guise :^)
==Kill all cuckchanners=Γ·

kill all cuckchanners

yawn

Don't you mean 8 year?

They are adding all the videos back on the stream. What is going on

nice fail there bruh

Fuck off cuckchanner

I crown thee King of Autism

Watching leaf and milkvarg btfo paper right now.

Meme magic is real but cuckchanners are faggots

Man, I have a great idea what to deal with these shitty threads I don't like. I spam them so they fill up faster and there are even more created. That will show them especially after they have filtered me after my second post!

They have to as a possible complaint about missing footage.

They aren't under law to have all the footage, I don't get it

Pretty sure I remember you from various threads as well. Don't be a defeatist cuck, cuck. Start a business

Kill

Why is "sitting on the neck" of your parents, who are in many ways absolutely complicit in the current state of things, along with their parents before them, and theirs before them, in the slow and steady fall of western civ, morally absolutely wrong?

Also, what if you sit on the neck of your boomer grandparents instead? Is that any less morally wrong?

Just curious.

Could be tied to 503 and taxpayer money as it is a exhibit piece.

Kill all cuckchanners

shut it down

dis be truth n shieet nazis r kllumangi

Hey i 'member you

ban this cuckchanner faggot

Delet thread

kill all cuckchanners

Hey!

==nazis btfo am i rite fellow cuckchanners

Ranting about mexicans is he /ourguy/ ?

But yea guy's this is just a cuckchan distraction. Kill all cuckchaners or whatever.

DESIGNATED

Ching chong

Does Stolen Valor have a job?

yes. he's at it.

Bless the ID filter.

paid shill? i think they're bums and there for free food and cigs

nah. he tends to show up on the hour and leaves on the hour and will say for about 8 hours.

kill all cuckchanners

someone will get his job. Like Paper is an "Artist"

Does he really? Someone should write down his work hours and see if there's actually a pattern.

CHICAGO UNION CABBIE WAS A PAID SPEAKER ON BEHALF OF THE CHICAGO CAB UNIONS

Whos the high pitch sounding furfag

i think he's officially army reserve in new jersey. but i dont see why some faggot would come out every single day away from his wife and kid without getting paid.

yeah, there's like two weeks worth of him doing this. the last two days are a little different because he's been bringing his buddies out to call out hokage though

Indeed. Report the faggot, too

Reported :^)
Kill all cuckchanners go back to cuckchan

by the way, if any user are downloading for archives, the museum just added a ton of shoa'd videos.

Fucking Social commie bastards.

Daily reminder that hwndu is dead,some other brave anons please spam this cuckchan thread

bravo commiefornia

youtube.com/watch?v=7KJPoimXVTQ

Bogdanon BTFO:ing paperboy was the best thing today

Ah, the mud golem returns.

I liked the entitled one a few minutes ago who said he'll take some delivery food home…..after being there 2 minutes.

At least the numbering is back on track, I think.

Based spic fucking white woman amirite?based tacomuncher (((rose)))

Remember he was in the worst Indiana Jones movie (Crystal skull) which is probably more embarrassing.

you actually have autism right
filtered

Cuckchanner confirmed
get the fuck out

Reposting from last thread

No, it's because some subhuman waste of oxygen decide to doxx not only Leaf but also Jesus, knowing full well how much of a horrible moral blow it would've been to both people lurking the threads and prospective /ourguys/.

Exploitable

This

I have a theory. What if Jesus got doxed because he masturbated, therefore losing his divine protection ?

And the second reason is, none from the short lived e-famous people are there either.

Normies lost interest, we lost interest, and noone fresh is coming there, because there are no normies. It's literally Stolen Valor's stream right now.

Daily reminder pizzagate is real and he is a faggot

more like shia and his shills arent there anymore

he got doxed because he was being an attention whore

Can we turn this into an anti white woman thread? I went on twitter and I hate white women even more today than I did yesterday.

Or that

It's a mixture of both normies not interested in going there anymore so there's no one to troll, and 4chan threads getting deleted relatively quickly so nobody is willing to go there to do any trolling as they can't be commended for it/know if they're watching.

Attention whoring can still count as masturbation i believe.

When Jesus was there he always tried to put on a show, make it entertaining and fun to watch for us. I don't give a shit, you are all bitter cucks.

If there was somewhat famous people camping this shit, maybe, other people would be showing up to get autographs party and virtue signal.

Trolling was the only endurance test that needed to kill these lazy willed zombies.

Wish I was there to fuck a couple of the qts.

Doesn't help that by week 2.5, all the xtreme autist sperglords (scarfjew, swollen valor, silent bob/scam hyde) started seeing how fun this was with actual Holla Forums people and came out to fangirl and camwhore harder than BV.

you can tell the OG cast don't want to be considered famous or have people fangirling about them, it added a layer of awkward cringeyness to any period of time they were present.

This has to be the easiest shill job in the world. All they have to do is chant the same inane shit instead of actually debating and simply drowning out debate with louder inane chanting. I'd assume minimum wage tier payment for the minimal effort involved. I think the doxing and paranoia D&C is their emergency plan for shutting down their shills on every occasion.

reminder that the bill o reilly interview with trump is tonight at 8

SW got mad skillz with that broom

Credit where it's due.

That was pretty decent of him.

Yes I thought that too

i agree. people only watched for /ourguys/ but the second its over, all these people complaining about ecelebs come out of the woodwork to shit talk the only interesting part of the stream.

Rachposter would like you.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Fuck this thread, I thought something interesting was happening cause of all the replies

Attention whores like the attention.

Jesus looked like he just wanted to have fun.

Where does the broom come from though?

he called out leftist identity politics and he doesn't even know it

Someone make SV peace on love

I will be back tonight

Shoutout

Just give them time to chill

He knows, Soros filled him in.

divided

check'd

Don't be that guy.

just use filter

What did he mean by this?

I have not looked this thread since Sam Hyde saturday.
No barriers one cop car and a sperg decked out with sports wear head to toe.
WTF happened?

Police need to deck SV

He's trying to scare the instagram troll off.

I quite like Valour tbh - he's a good villain

It was /ourstream/ for about a week and then Saturday night it ended after a shirtless milk party that ended with cops shutting it down for the night and everyone got doxed.

give a shoutout to the brazilian police riots

o-okay…

Based Ben is the only real American there. He is an actual hero. I doubt little bitch ass Naruto will show up again. He's all "bad" with his twink, attention whoring friends and cops around, but Based Ben would destroy that little faggot.

i'm surpised you'd post here considering how much people have shat on you

That's not OK…

they're dubs!

CHECKED!

I know,im just trying to trigger the cuckchanners with jewtube videos fam

What is the prediction for the longevity?
Will it make the 8 years?
Will chia ever come back?

What's even going on?

'k
it reminds me of the time i told dead baby jokes in a nursing home
i didn't, but it would if i did

This.

kek

are u fucking kidding me? talking shit over the internet. we all know the real "based ben" doesn't suck nigger cock in the middle of NYC

Different characters popping up and filling in arcs.

At one point, I might drop by and see if it is still up.

Gonna drink a half gallon of milk for a tribute.

not long, no, never

Thanks for your input, Tweetybirs Gonzales.

thank you cabbie, you are a breathe of fresh air!

Thanks user
Was just checking in on the running freak show.
Is paper still a fixture?
Or did that piss haired nigger fade as well?

Reccomended watching
The jews fear the Finnish

/valoursstream/

I ALSO BELIEVE THE PLAN FOR SEASON 3 IS FOR VALOR TO BECOME (OURGUY)

it's his and stolen valors (faggot wigger in the yanks hoodie) stream now

I suspect that Paper is on the payroll, so he's likely to be an ongoing fixture.

You have been rused by the writers. He's been /ourguy/ all along. Shame most of you are too blind to see it.

Don't forget to pour some on the gravel for our doxxed homies.

VALOR IS MAKING A FACE TURN, AND WOULD MAKE A GREAT TAG TEAM WITH CHICAGO UNION CABBIE

i wonder if he'll get arrested

AGREED, DEEP UNDERCOVER

I bet you masterbate

Thanks for the update anons
I notice the sacred sidewalk has been cleaned and only a very little trash on the sacred ground.
Some one is obviously honoring papers sacred ground.
But i bet my last nickel paper doesn't do fuck all for the sacred dirt up keep.

almost got arrested once. hokage's filled out a police report since he and his friends keep threatening him, but that probably wont go anywhere.

where the fuck is labeouf?

Got you fam

Came here to have fun, the shat is both expected and deserved.

Many thanks

Sadly, I don't think he can overtly. Maybe he secretly browses the chans and is begining to experience cognitive dissonance.

Here's an interesting snippet about Valour: he is a qualified teacher, whicj kind of comes across in places where he displays people skills eg. youngsters and older women.

hey, more power to you. i'm just glad you're able to get sv and paper to fuck off at times.

what is their end game?

DONNY BOY!

What do?

listen. he's delivering his message and deserves his time. then i'll email him at zaencalifornia@gmail

Kike enoch

what time did sv show up at?

Has anyone done a rogues gallery of all the players?
Both the spergs and /ouguys/ as well?
It would be cool to view we have dozens of bit players involved in the freak show.
Some regulars some one night stands.

Reminder that doxing didn't have anything to do with /ourguys/ quitting. They doxxed Leaf, Boganon and Jesus. Bog didn't give a shit, Leaf also, but he was going back to Canada anyway, only Jesus freaked out.

We only lost 1 guy thanks to that, the rest left out of boredom.

No, I love Malcom /x/. He commands respect. Has anyone here emailed him? Heard back from him?

like 11/12ish

What if SV is trying to join the (((tribe))) by chanting at the wall? He befriended Enlightened Joonig after all.

Someone tell SV lay of smoking dicks

damn, the view count is very low. Shills are burning money left and right.

What's porkies name?

My god a new fat chick.
Since I starting watching there has been an endless supply of SJW fat chicks.
It is pretty much guaranteed at this point.

Sitting on the neck of your ancestors is what generally humans do. That's the meaning of technological and social progress. The main reason socially responsible people bring themselves to work hard is so that their descendants will enjoy better and easier living conditions than themselves.

naruto and jackie got banned
and blart is close with them

brittany will surely come back but not right now

Never trusted her. After seeing all those notes though I knew she was filth. I may be nothing like that kid, but she was clearly insulting the entire chan community and implying we're all like that. Not to mention she flat out said in the one note she was a reporter. "I may or may be a reporter."

what a smug bitch

she was a chaotic neutral. i dont know why so many faggots kept saying she was on our side. she came out there to shit on everyone.

let me guess she was an actress who is also a shill like jackie naruto and jesus right?

saved

I don't know. As far as I'm concerned she was just a dumb arrogant bitch who should have been shunned immediately.

Way troll HWNDU stream show lions having sex

Is it no longer /our stream/?

Night incoming, user.

I think all /ourguys/ are either banned, at work, or just not there right now.

Why was jackie a shill I thought he was /ourguy/?

I think she won't, at least not without someone she knows from there.

Even with scarf, Ames' nose could not be contained.

fuck the night
fuck this stream
fuck the clinton propaganda machine

cuckchan is now believing everyone was a shill
not even meming

Lion's having sex

True, people like Holla Forums-blart work in Connecticut so they can't be at the museum all day like unemployed artists.
By the way I've been gone a few days, has blart shown up again? or Leafbro?

Nah, Leaf said he didn't give a shit but it definitely got to him. I agree he was leaving and not coming back anyway.

Blart will probably be back and probably just didn't turn up yesterday because of the super bowl. I think it's just dying now because the 4chan threads are gone and there's no one new to troll.

Discuss
No cuckchanners allowed

Police left cause the stream go soooo boring

Noice.

jackie said blart got fed up and won't come back
leaf went back to toronto

This tbh fam

Apparently it's just one or two autists spamming that same "EVERYONE IS AN ACTOR" stuff over and over, I doubt the majority of people are actually dumb enough to believe that shit.

So Shia can finaly return to his safe space?

Sam from starbuck turns out to be a tree hugger

Chek xfddddddd

I'm gonna miss that guy, wonder if he'll come back to NY in a few months.
By the way, did anyone else notice that Leafbro was wearing a RWBY beanie? Because I was staring at that shit for nights on end before I realized where I had seen that before.

So is cuckchan not Holla Forums.
I thought Jackie was the greatest smooth and undercover along with blart in the HOF for the freak stream.

Chekin em

I have to go weld and didn't have a chance to stick around, was in the area cause I had to buy something at NY Honda Yamaha before

It really is low energy. Couldn't think of anything to say.

cuckchan and discordfags are trying to say all of /ourguys/ are actually paid shills.

The only people I care about coming back are meribane and '90s kid. Fuck the rest of them. Although Leaf wasn't bad.

This nigger SV really is a jobless fuck isn't he?

/theirstream/

They were always going to win eventually since the museum is very much on their side. Doxxes don't affect them as much because people don't get as much shit for having a liberal opinion as they do a conservative one. A lot of the people were just using this to goof around and didn't take it seriously whereas the "normies" took it super seriously as a political statement.

Any idea why Meribane was so redpilled on Islam but so Bluepilled on Judaism?

I think this IS his job.

He didn't even delete that youtube channel from 8 years ago after that, I think he is fine.

Yeah I like leaf too

best goyim let them drive a wedge between you

he hides his nose

i just found out he was trash user from day 7 when jackie was drawing memes

90s kid was awesome

He was rad

Now it is totally abandoned.
FREE CHINESE FOR ALL NYC BUMS

/ourguys/ are gone for good.only ova's might be possible in the future

I still don't understand why everyone on cuckchan hated 90s kid. Bane is not coming back ever, he was not from there.

I am curious as to why more homeless peeps haven't taken advantage of the food at HWN|DU

Dun dun daaaaaaaaaaah

It was always going to go to shit after Sam Hyde day because that's when it became near impossible to go undercover and troll subtly. That guy in the hoodie and sunglasses was the only one who did a decent job at it afterwards.

I think that was what made it great, Jackie with the normies+green goblin all paranoid was what got me watching and then seeing more obvious trolling with CIA and Blart was hilarious, then Jesus showing up and just fucking around when no one else was there. After that it was slowly becoming a "NORMIES VS TROLLS" battle which eventually led to Hyde and the whole of "season 2".

Probably because of the cops and security always being there

Ameribane posted here fagget

kek

Agreed. Now they are all aware of 4chan etc it couldnt be the same again

I meant not from NY, he was going back home.

25 min guys

(checked)
Maybe because 2 reasons 1 they don't know about it 2 the location in the city is not a lot of street bums they tend to congregate only in certain areas.
I have not been to NYC in over 20 years but I do remember seeing them sleeping under platforms on the subway.

yup. most got tired of coming out or went home and jesus got spooked after the dox revealed pretty much everything about him.

We need more based high-energy people like Uncle Tony, Jesus, Redpill Ken etc.

Where can I see the current numbers?

i see now caps are there so maybe later

Why did jesus get doxxed? Was it butthurt liberals/antifa or someone from here or cuckchan that was doing it just because they felt like it?

Oh

Did Pizza party Ben ever turn up at this? Seems like the kind of attention seeker that would?

discord celebrity obsession

Didn't realize they did. In my opinion '90s kid is the closest thing to us, or what we'd like to be. Redpilled. Fairly certain he was a white nationalist. Well spoken. Well read. Good sense of humor and wit. He delivers redpills effectively.

they always are you retard just off cam

Thanks user - makes sense

Should have ended after Season 2. Season 3 has been nothing but shit.

I'm almost certain all the doxxes have been discordfags, cuckchan or here.

Takes a picture and runs away.
kek

was he really a white nationalist or just joking >?

cuckchan and discrodfags felt like doing it. they got leaf, jesus, bogdanon and rose, and i heard 90s kid (but i haven't seen anything of his). its a shame too, because i think people actually reported leaf to canadian authorities for hate speech but that may be a meme im falling for. either way, it really sucks that they got burned after just trying to make the stream entertaining for a while.

The only thing that can revive this is Shia coming back, but if he knows what's good for him he won't

Season 3 doesn't exist

24h? im new here

The left has no sense of self-as-equal-to-others. Look at that ?lady?. ?she? accuses others of using the Internet "too much" -
BUT THE WHOLE PROJECT OF HWNDU IS INTERNET USE BY A MAN CHILD 24/7 FOR 8 YEARS

What the fuck, fam?

Did anyone else see the thread from yesterday about the leaf who just got arrested for a fb post or something? I'm actually kind of worried about leafbro.

Hopefully they are just joking. Canadian hate speech laws are no joke and can incur fines and also make you a social pariah.

Additionally, may I nominate the following pronunciation for HWNDU:
HUH-wan-doo

link to that story user?

it's weendo

Agreed, this is all OVA

Go back to cuckchan fagggot

season 3 starts with shia

Hard to say for certain. He seemed to strongly identify as white (group identity is good and something most white people these days lack), acknowledged and mentioned how white nations were being overrun, and other similar things. He was overall really levelheaded from what I could tell. And the ironic thing is he was a Leftie a year ago. Hell, maybe that makes him more effective than all of us, since he can talk and act like them and he knows how they think.

new to stream
don't bully

checked

Yes 24 hour stream -supposedly for 4 years

If Shia was really ready to do this for 4 years he must be feeling quite a bit of regret over things and I imagine once he sees all the trolls having cleared out he will be tempted to come back. This might also cause a reaction from our side possibly resulting in an OVA.

This, plus he was the only white person of all of them.

(chk xd)
It starts with your mom

archive.is/FP9cj

maybe, but leaf wiped everything pretty quickly so hopefully nothing comes of it.

CHICAGO UNION CABBIE IS THE BEST CHARACTER LAST 2 DAYS

Yep.

did you read it user….Leaf isnt 45 lol

Antonio Padula, 45, was arrested overnight Wednesday at his home.

"Antonio Padula" is the name of the person who got arrested for the tweets in QUEBEC post-mosque shooting.
Doesn't sound like Leafbro, he didn't look French or Italian and Leafbro lives in Ontario.

I used to be fairly lefty myself - it's very trendy, dogmatic and insidious, and hard to break free from.

Commit Sudoku cuckchanner

I know it isn't leafbro. I was just pointing out that they are arresting people for "hate speech" in mapleland.

yup. nothing's really going to happen without shia to fuck with.

nah, that's not leaf's name

facebook.com/maria.ellougani found stolen valor wifes facebook

Sorry for the nigger pic

ITS'DED

What is with the fucking kids. Why didn't they bash it?

Who let these kids on set?

I just got home. Has it been like this all day?

Chkd

wtf where are the parents

Here's to season 3 and /ourguys/ going strong.

is that you, stolen valor?

Kill yourself cuckchanner faggot

Fuck off, reddit scum.

kids just came. There was some good banter between bog and paper but otherwise just chanting from what I have seen.

What the fuck am I watching?

Claimed

Holla Forums took over

/deadstream/

That nigglet sounds like he's 30.

is this all the kids paper raped

Paper will come within the next 30 minutes.

What the fuck. They're all growing up in a similar environment and the nigger still acts like a hardcore fucking ghetto trash nigger. Their behavior and speech patterns must be fucking genetic…

Disgusting little fucking urchins. Feel sick to my stomach looking at every single one of them. Pure unadulterated revulsion.

That isn't a mac.

it is

too many nogs so not a virgin

droped

lol where did all these nigs come from

And the policeman decided to shut them down. Good, for once.

i miss Y2K :(

Why do they all have their backpacks?

Are kids just now getting out of school at 6pm?

Deb

backpacks of peace

Why are these stupid kids doxing themselves?

American """education"""

It's because the society he lives in is telling him that he is not like the other kids, he's special, he has his own month dedicated to his race.

From middle schoolers to high schoolers. Jesus.

Based israeli jewish brony musican xD

Damage control cuckchanner

No, they've just been wandering the street acting exactly as you see here, maybe calling random people faggots or generally harassing them along the way for the past 1 and a half~ hours.

MAGA TRAP!

FOR WHAT ?

Christ, the one guy wearing a MAGA hat looks like a woman. What the fuck, man. Does he have makeup on?

Wrong based jewish brony
Here.

Here comes reddit

r/thedonald on scene

shitskin kids and now 100 pound memers. The future.

Shame they didn't bring any girls with them. I feel no shame admitting reddit girls are much, much hotter than Holla Forums girls. They're actually feminine.

These lads are out of control

bet they are discord

there are no girls on the internet

Teenage reddit users personified.

Dobs condrim fellow cuckchanner

Did they just re-enact the Absolute madman meme?

Fuckin' kek

Nice knowing you. it hasn't been nice

I agree. But when they show up in person and say where they're from, the ones from reddit are much more attractive than the ones from Holla Forums. Then again, the less political a woman is, the more feminine and attractive she tends to be.

Ok, there's no way this cum stain isn't wearing makeup

fucking reddit

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?!?!?

Is that baganon?

I hate this so much what the fuck is wrong with reddit. Honestly what the fuck

wew laddy

Milo's discarded blowup doll.

:^) That's a man.

I'd call it mental illness.
But that's just me.

that girl eith the maga hat is pretty hot

too much makeup though

CARRYING A JUG OF WATER (???)

ADIDASBRO/DRIVEANON??

kek

Ah, sort of like how homos have lots of different identity parts, like how they look, what they fuck, what they date, etc?
INTO THE OVEN YOU GO

Alt-light cuckchan/reddit teir of faggotry

Typical cuckchanner in this thread tbh fam smh

Did you just assume HIS GENDER MEME HAHAAHAH FUCK THEY GOT TO ME

reddit overdose

I'm Catholic, actually.

That's a man, baby!

valor has a history of combat so we should consider accepting him to (ourside)

Honestly he's wearing a MAGA hat but he looks more like a faggot Leftie. Is the hat ironic? I don't get it. Has right-wing reach grown so large it's reaching the depraved trash of society which the left usually relies on?

I forsee greatness in this interaction!

That fucking faggot just took a puff from his cigarette and didn't even fucking inhale, just blew it all out. This FUCKING FAGGOT LITERALLY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SMOKE A FUCKING CIGARETTE. WATCH HIM.

Oh no the h4x0r 4chjnz found me out
Pls no cuckchanner i dont want to be haxed

She's pretty qt.

kek

that hat buety was all eksdee ddeeedeee ing

idiot cuck bitch wa all ike yo solar panels yo, they cost nothig and there is no transmission wastage

get some standards faggot

HAHAHA UR RIGHT

She looks more masculine than the guy with lipstick.

oimma check ya

Is that qt on the stream now?

how do you blow out somethign you didn't inhale?

What has the white youth devolved into? This is disgusting.

Nope.

Inhaling entails taking the smoke into your lungs, which is what you're supposed to do when smoking a cigarette. He is sucking the smoke into his mouth and blowing it out dramatically without even inhaling. This is not how you smoke a cigarette.

Speak american.

checked.

Don't worry lads, i'll do something about them.

this stream could use more HOTWHEELS tbh
I miss her

I was thinking of shooting the cuter one with something else.

Cheken Em

When did hipster trannies start buying MAGA hats REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You sure about that? She's almost certainly a mongrel.

This should be thread 183

what do you feel about peru?

AH is hip now too. Transgressive is
ALWAYS IN STYLE
trans/transgressive

I don't know anymore. White women have proven themselves to be trash, and Hispanic women with Euro features are looking better every day.

GOAT South American country

I heard that some faggots are trying to say that /outguys/ were paid actors? How in the fuck does that make any sense? Are they saying Trump paid some Holla Forumsacks to fuck with Shia or something?

They're attacking Jesus in particular and he's obviously an oldfag(fucker memorized every single minute detail of the plane scene). Is it because he's handsome and charismatic? The fuck is even going on?

Hopefully she comes back with LEDs on her stool so these faggots can spin the shit out of her & make it look like a techno party.

Claimed

Yeah, don't go on cuckchan, shills are going crazy.

Everyone has memorised every single minute detail of the plane scene, he missed a lot of parts.

I never saw the movie.

Filtered

Embed related they are based

cuckchan are believing this, looks like the actors went to meme school to prepare for this event.

neo-trans-pepe-nazi

on scene, wtf america?

He reminds me of Luthor from Batman v Superman.

It's a shithole, nothing more, nothing less.

Pal, if you want hispanic women with Euro features there are plenty all over South America. Keep in mind though, that all of them come from wealthy families and won't even look at a poorfag or shitskin.

Not on Holla Forums. It's full of people just waiting to eat up some red pills.
I feel somewhat guilty leading them away from the comfort of their false reality…

Don't be.

people are just mad and obsessed. they target jesus the most because he was in a friends student film and is a wrestler, meaning his minor acting skills obviously makes him a paid shill by shia to play both sides.

Well that just happened.

sad

wew

WEW

McFucking Kill Yourself.

So Jesus wrestles so thus he's a shill?

That's fucking stupid and there's no Liberal motive to hire Jesus.

Good, he's such a cunt

tfw HWNDU has blown its load early - far too early.

I thought it was known it wasn't going to last long.

Go back to cuckchan

Jesus to me seemed like a good guy, but kind of fake. Since the very first day he came on, his anti commie rhetoric was so sarcastic I could pick up on it right away. I don't know if he's even right-wing. Doubt he's a Nationalist. He's an entertainer. That's about it.

i wish that faggot would come back so we could bully him on facebook or something

Meribane here. I don't have a reading list – too much shit I've studied over the years. Read LotR, of course.

But, if you'd like some short, sweet videos on history and military matters, watch Scholagladiatoria and Lindybeige. They're not perfect, but they're pretty great (even if Schola is bluepilled on colonialism – he doesn't talk about its effects at all and has a love affair with the period).

Guess I fell for the 4 year meme

yeah, the whole idea that jackie, john, jesus, blart, leaf, etc. where paid shills the whole is really retarded. its a shame because people could potentially really fuck over jesus and leaf for being out there and saying what they said.

more than 2 weeks, better than expected

Do you think the holocaust happened fam?

Especially Leaf, because you know, Leafland.

Then stop using a mac like a plebbit fag

They came in with momentum. At the least /ourguys/ nullified it and helped kind of kill the stream, while being entertaining of course. If it grew and became a local feel-good news story that people on the Left could talk about and use for propaganda purposes, that would have been annoying.

i can see that. i agree with you that jesus was out there to primarily entertain, which i don't really have a problem with.

yup. supposedly he's already been reported but that might be a meme.

i just found out you was the maga trash man, what gave you the reason to join jackie during the comfy stream?

He showed up in mirror shades to hide his beady jew eyes. Seriously.

It lasted 2 weeks, far longer than I expected.

SEASON 4 WHEN!?!?

TRS dudes still saying they didnt know Enoch was jewish. Bullshit.

I don't know what the maga trash man is. I was only at HWNFU saturday and sunday.

Embed related

tnx meribane u did good, it was nice to hear you. english is my third language and the message was clear. think about the podcast, maybe? pozdrowienia z polski.

when shia returns

Honestly i'm amazed the camera and mic have lasted this long.

How do he and waifu afford a $5k per month apt on Upper East Side? FIVE THOUSAND!

There is police there like 24/7.

When you kill yourself

So never? Cool

Meribane i miss you man, you could have been the main character to Season 3 but now you're gone. Also SV shit talked you every time you went away

i really hope the second they leave, some one comes up and smashes it. i want this to end.

Shoutout to based britpol lads for resisting cuckchanner imperialism

"Say it like you mean it."

Lil niggers teeth were hella divided.

I'm surprised you stayed an extra day there.

It's the same episode from last night, what the hell?

they never leave retard it is watched in shifts

Lets see how things turn out swollen baldder chalanges a guy his own size to a fight.

That's why I expect the poor bastard is stuck there all night for. Someone probably called in that someone was going to smash or laze it.

That's a pity, but I guess he always was a wiggerfaggot.

This.

I know they're there, but it's the amount of loud mic popping chanting, shouting and music but also all the abuse the camera gets too through rough-housing is what i was referring to.

He should smash it and end his suffering.

they'll leave altogether eventually, retard

It would be a shame if a pursuit ended there, wouldn't it?

Inb4 the massacare was papeenigger smashing the camera therfore killing us all

damn normies do something entertaining

Someone break the glasses of this LARPing satanist faggot

Sage

I wish hed work out, his videos are recommended all the time but I refuse to watch until he puts on at least 20lbs of muscle.

Based

wtf i hate socialism now

Did we kill it dead yet ?

Where can I find that data pls user?

hwndu.info

Thx user

So it's now safe to say things are dead, right? No more "just wait until night" bullshit, meribane was the only thing keeping things active last night and he already confirmed he's not coming back

I expect it will flare up occasionally as long as it's up. Once the weather warms and the summer may be especially insane. Tempers rise as the seasons spice up. That is, if the stream still stands and they get increasingly shitmad about our infinite state of winning. I assume Shoah and his people paid for this exhibit to be here for a certain amount of time and you know how a kikel hates to waste a shekel.

niceme.me

Jesus, does 4pol just consists of wogs or something?

yes we need to wait for shia to return
once shia got arrested, his goons left.

Yes

Hey man, I sure hope season 3 picks up soon too. Looks like bog is set to be the protagonist after everyone else cleared off.
Also I really don't know why everyone seems to be hating on you, I thought you were a good character

Muh secret club xD

It's dead yes.

We don't disagree on the facts. I think when I explained my position, I showed that I knew what was going on.

We just disagree on the reasons and the ultimate answer.

It's like Darwin's Theory of Evolution vs. the Lamarckian Theory of Evolution.

maybe its just new york or usa?

im white btw

now it's just comfy silence, we comfy now

Absolutely not. Do not trust the electric jew, even as it slumbers.

Degenerate

Kill yourself

this guy is really telling the hard truths

all these new characters are shit tier

not even nigga it was a NIGGER

wow. hate speeach

Good. Who cares, faggot. Should have sent his wigger son away to wherever his faggot father was detained.

Come on man. That Leboof nigger is gone, our guys are gone. There is little of value left.

brandon dicamilo freestyle

kek
yout ube.com/watch?v=fOLTkPxjetk

nice b8 in this thread m8
filtered

why do degenerates deem it acceptable to discard cigarette butts on the ground, rather than a proper refuse receptacle?

anybody else hope the camera gets destroyed?
I feel like it's went beyond it's purpose

mfw wasting time watching now when there are literally no habbenings

Get out cuckchanner subhuman

Well this is dead. Anyone got any recommendations for good interracial porn stars?

I'm not holding out hope it will continue or anything. I just expect that if it remains live it will continue to be an outlet. I just intend to keep monitoring it on and off.

Been watching this for awhile (not proud), and the only one using hate speech have been lefties. Top notch.

who can be behind this i wonder

hmm

Someone call mike pence and tell'em to get the zapper

It's dead Jim. At least the season finale was fucking grand. It went out with a bang.

Aye

It was shit tier

Originally they said they might start organizing only on specific days, but later they started getting butthurt over their identities becoming known to everyone.

Finale was retarded, bunch of manchildren chimping out.

Maybe if Shia comes back it will attract shitposters again… maybe..

Chimping out? Are you slow? It was a bunch of guys having fun. No was was harmed. Being loud isn't chimping out. How emasculated are you?

cant believe ive wasted my whole evening on this shit

I'm gunna try and hold on until it hits 1000 viewers. Should be by Wednesday following current trends.

t.shitposter

Who did the doxxing?

i imagine someone like Rose was hard to doxx unless the doxxing came from the inner circle

Kill yourself.

low energy beta leftists detected

it was real back in the dayz
now its just a missouri

CHECKED

apparently rose and bogdanon know who doxed them, but the rest of it was discordfags

Yeah, that's about all I expect or them to retool it for other feels over reals trash in the next four years. It's probably about time now to let the generals taper off as The Happening has really ceased to be happening.

Man she's ugly…

To my knowledge, Rose was doxxed by one guy who noticed someone she knew in RL mentioning her on twitter around the time she first appeared on stream.

Does that mean they know the discord username of who did it or it's someone they actually knew? Venti? Or was the Venti doxing thing a lie?

i lowkey think valor is one of the best antiheroes. Paper is a camwhore nugget, but valor has potential to save the day if shit ever went down.

reeeeee

Also, adidasbro was best supporting character of the first season, feel like CIA really started the fire though.

Valor is a fucking tough-talk asshole that brings body guards after some kid confronts him and gets in his face.

How'd you bypass 4chan and wind up here, Ben?

it sounded like it was someone they knew personally. and the venti thing doesn't have any weight to it so far.

I really wanted the stream to red-pill people on the NFL yesterday

I was at work holding in my laughter when my phone told me about this "news" article

otherbuzz.com/nfl-wives-and-girlfriends/

you're a faggot

Based Ben would whoop your tough-talking behind a keyboard, twink ass.

SV is a spiritual kike and pussyhole who talks shit to compensate for being mystery meat.

So on how many levels did we won?

We had fun
Droped a bunch of redpills
Proved that walls work
Triggert a bunch of assholes and exposed a pedo.

Was there something else?

Yeah, Swollen seems like an alright guy. The way he stands there chanting all day is pretty dumb but it seems like he has good intentions.

The naruto vs stolen valor was the only good part

board was down. listen, valor will rise as the cream of the crop. valor has logged most hours at HWNDU. he has training in this type of environment, and will be the last man standing.

Well if it isn't SV's friend Akbar "tweetybirds" Gonzales. Eat shit, faggot!

The only thing I observed was that last periscope with every and venti seeming very out of character. I'm not sure if it was her trying not to get emotional or something more like fear. Was a bit difficult to put a finger on it.

checked
we proved that meme magic is real and that a betacuck can become an alphabull

Keep sending these tweetys, kid. I'm from Jersey. Jersey stand up!

We did messionary work and spred the word of KEK.

We also learnd that white supremacists come in any shade but white.

ok, dubsman

pepe maymay is finally dead

We managed to redpill a liberal by waifuing her so hard she was forced to check out halfchan.

I wonder if she posts there or anything now

Give us a playlist Meribane. You played so much good shit I've never heard before and were best dj; especially at the point where everybody was talking over each other and you had the opera playing in the back

Who? Aurora?

Filtered.

Maybe, we'll never know

Yeah. It's a shame 4chad has gone because he was starting to fully redpill her.

thats what im talking about

My fave was when he played "White Riot" right by Paperbitch. The looks on Paper's face when he heard: "Black people gotta lot a problems, but they don't mind throwing a brick" was pretty priceless.

There was that twittercunt that outed Leaf. You know, that cunt who kept being capped in every other thread being sodium enriched. Not sure who did it to Jesus. Concensus has been the main discord via halfchink but I think it goes deeper than just some sperg stalker.

After that shit with her youtube channel, she probably hates everyone associated with the red pill.

it was brittany

me

I don't know if I'd call her redpilled. It would probably take actually befriending her and having conversations with her over the course of a few months to give her even the most basic lasting redpills. She's young. She's female, so she's dumb and irrational. She's off hanging out with her leftie buddies laughing at reddit tier memes and doing the usual feel-good circle jerk at this point. No way anything stuck with her.

JESUS OUTED HIMSELF WHEN HE STARTED SHOWING EVERYONE YOUTUBE CLIPS OF HIMSELF WRESTLING ON THE POST FINALE PERISCOPE. HE WAS TRYING TO PROMO HIS WRESTLING, AND REALIZED VERY QUICKLY THIS WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA.

you don't know much about islam outside of what you read on right-wing propaganda sites. you said that muhammad and the early muslims were warlords. wrong. they had to flee to Medina by the Pagan Quraish tribe who would not tolerate Muhammad and the Muslim's from influencing the arabs who were traditionally polytheistic. All wars fought by the early muslims were wars of defense not aggression. So the warlord moniker is false

Nah, did you not see when she came back? I'm sure she didn't enjoy being doxxed but she was siding with /ourguys/. She had to stay behind the camera because her parents said she'd be grounded if she appeared on the stream again or something but she was saying how she went to halfchan and spent hours look at all the threads. 4chad and some others then proceeded to redpill her on how transsexuality is a mental condition along with other stuff.

The thing is, she got doxxed after that. When she was there she only saw some waifuposting on halfchan, they didn't found her yet.

Yeah she was starting to side with Chads position too but then they stopped talking for some reason

I said that, chucklefuck. Try again.

It will. She won't know exactly what it is and she might never truly try to understand it, but at least from time to time something will happen or be said and she will think to herself "Huh? Something is not quite right with this."

Also the whole "lol defensive wars" canard is so much bullshit.

Oh, that probably changes things then.
I don't understand why autists feel the need to dox everyone that ever appears on stream.
You're endangering other people, making them feel like shit, and being a repulsive person.

You're more optimistic than me. Remember though, she'll be heading into the Marxist indoctrination camps soon. She's like 16 or so now. She hasn't even hit the hardcore propaganda yet.

I don't have to be optimistic when the numbers are speaking.

Which girl was she? got a pic?

yup. i have a feeling a couple of guys like jesus would have stuck around a little longer or come sporadically, but 0 chance now that that doxing anyone and everyone is a real threat.

Fuck off, synagogue of satan apologist.

You only had ONE job and you blew it…

what is the south america pill? why some people hate them some much here?

Damn. I knew it was only going to last a couple of weeks but who else is really sad it's over?

It means I can actually be productive again but shit

But I wouldn't rule it out. She was known to be quite chaotic neutral during GG and all that. And the first time she showed up with her, "Hieeeee" animu shit pic related was my first reaction was pic related.

Fair enough. I didn't trust him from the beginning either, really. But then again, it is Jew York and everyone is bred to be cosmopolitan and TV-ready much like Pedowood. If this kike had any balls he would have put it up in some rust belt city.

I'm not your enemy anons. And neither are other Muslims. I suggest a documentary by the history channel called "History of Islam." You seem like you're an academic of history Meribane. I know you've read the Quran as you claimed and you have researched islam but it seems from sources that are anti-islam. I challenge you intellectually to learn about Islam from a different perspective. One that is not against it. Go to a mosque, ask questions.

have a rare one

In the case of her/Rose/Agnes it probably was just for pics.

TIC

Yeah kinda sad, dont know why. It was a lot of fun for sure

Where's that from? I want more pics of her.

Stay in your countries and it's no qualms. This is about America First.

show us tits

a lot of talk went on in the discords that brittany was playing both sides

the poor girl whose poor mind couldn't take all the hate. Too young, too innocent.

I think it's from her youtube. She deleted it immediately, but some anons posted screencaps.

she's like 14

Maybe she did, it doesnt matter much now anyway

No vids? Fucking faggots…

Not my job. I disagree with you.

don't dive us

We fucking killed it dead bro

I know you're probably only joking but this kind of attitude is part of the problem.
Just let her be man.

Depression cannot take root in the grateful.

Where is everyone at though? You'd think all the shills would be piling up now that /ourguys/ aren't there.

Mudshits get the fuck out. You will be dealt with like the subhuman pigfuckers you are.

Well I wasn't planning on finding her, driving to Astoria, kidnapping her, and using her as a fuck toy, if that's what you're suggesting…

Ok, I hear you, synagogue of satan apologist. Dropping redpills but avoiding the JQ.
Disagree all you want but you're not welcomed here
>>>/oven/

I think everyone is gearing up for the Tzu Day showdown tomorrow. Just my humble opinion

KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY

Didn't avoid it. Watch the stream.

Muslims can be Americans though man. Have you been to Muslim communities in the United States? They are proud Americans and functioning members of society. No Muslim in America wants full implementation of Sharia that is just propaganda. Muslims were instructed by the prophet muhammad to follow the rules and laws of people in the land that they reside . It is necessary upon a Muslim to listen to and obey the ruler, as long as one is not ordered to carry out a sin. If he is commanded to commit a sin, then there is no adherence and obedience.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 2796 & Sunan Tirmidhi)

Isis does not speak for Muslims. isis is an Iraqi movement originating in iraq/Syria with geopolitical aspirations. Abu Bakr Al Bagdadi was never religious when he was in prison.. google the interviews of the guards who had to watch over him. He's using islam as a recruiting tool to the guidable and uneducated muslims in the region disenfranchised by the gulf wars. Also Most muslims aren't Arab. Isis is a mainly Arab movement.

And finally the prophet muhammad instructed all muslims to respect christians and jews pic related. here is the wiki link.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtiname_of_Muhammad

Paused this shit for 3 days. Is it dead now?

Even the chanters havent really cared in a while now, basically since Shia fucked off.

Pretty sure the only reason SV and paper still show up is because of the trolls. Once that stops completely I suspect they will stop coming

yes, just look on the cam

*gullible

I hope noone will, I saw 2 videos when it was still up. She had her whole family there, and they were around their house. Someone could probably figure out when they live from that alone.

Died abruptly after Saturday night.

They don't care now that the hype has died down. The number of normies was already dwindling in the past week and by the end it was just regulars like valour, paper, flowerboy and those two girls.

kill all muslims tbh fam

I watched it, I was the one asking you this question. You think kikes have higher IQ than everyone else and that they're not the sole reason we are here now.

LURKMOAR

Fuck your brown skin and your satanic religion. Kys before we find you.

I was suspicious of this cunt since she first showed up. I always figured she was a Holla Forumstard familiar with all the popular memes and not a true Holla Forumslack.
This notion was cemented in the post-finale. She wasn't participating in any side banter. She was extremely out of place, which convinced me that when not trolling people and memeposting on camera for attention she really has no connection with our guys and was just getting paid to make them look bad and ultimately shut it down.

Just don't come to the west but kill kikes instead.

Yeah I remember that night when it was Jackie, Blart and CIA. Then she came along and was just a massive autist, I looked past it because she was on our side but looking back she was really annoying.

I'm a Muslim and this disgusts me. Retribution shall be coming your way.

You think this makes us like him?
Nice taqqiya fam

what does nuff for nothing mean?

3rd worlder here

Why though? It's one thing to dox someone over the internet, but to meet up with, talk to and spend time with people, and then dox them, takes a special kind of low. She is 1/8 back though, so I suppose that could influence a lack of morality and basic humanity. Still though, why? There's no gain.

Black*

Yeah but the whole "got any more pics for me anons?!?!?" attitude just encourages people to dox.
Maybe you're not going to do all of that stuff you said but there's most likely people out there who would. And releasing info, especially full names and addresses, isn't going to help things.

maybe shes 1/4th as asshurt as obama

Doxing is fun you cuckchanner faggot

I'm not personally invested in any of this shit. I just like looking at pictures of attractive women. There are some fucked up people among us though, especially on here.

Does this offends you ?

NEXT THREAD

BILL O REILLY INTERVIEW HAPPENING

that taqqiya shit is nonsense. go ask any religious scholar of islam. they dont even have to be muslim. there's no such concept in Sunni Islam. The only time Muslims are permitted to lie is to deny being Muslim when they fear for their lives. That's it. Please look at sources outside of ones that completely biased against islam. Intellectual responsibility is all i ask for. We're civil people who can engage in debate right?

this thread is garbage

Hmmm, fucked that up.

NEXT THREAD

Kill yourself cuckchanner pedo

someone should kill this cam

There's just too much good faith involved in that. As a nation it went from subtle differences of belife to my god tells me i have to neck all that do not follow my god. It's just not a good cocktail. Especially considering how ardent Muslims are presently and not apolitical the populist side of society has become. Compounded with the separation of church and state it becomes a recipe for disaster. Much like how everyone but whites have an affiliation to stand behind. Where it is "we" instead of "me".

Don't care.muslims are not white so they should fuck off and make their countries great for the first time or prepare to be gassed.

valor is actually a die hard american, and we need him on /ourside/

1 more thread

1 more shitpost thread?
Better be the last one.i'm sick of these cuckchanners shitting up my board.

this is borderline "don't you have any muslim friends" "we're all people" level arguing. Whatever the country, as the muslim population increases the more extreme they become. Each generation is less tolerant than the last.

I would like to be your friend irl one day no homo

He is cucked beyond saving. If he chanted voluntarily, he is a brainwashed libshit, if he got paid he is a greedy opportunist. No thanks.

Hey guys, newfag here, how do I change the theme to Tomorrow?

It's almost like we don't care m80.

There's always been a rivalry and there always will be. Get out of here with your faggot concern trolling.

alt-f4

Go back to cuckchan

Sounds good to me!

Political islam exists in Malaysia, Turkey, Egypt and other places. Islam has a diverse makeup. You're too transfixed in Iraq and Syria and libya. Don't forget those three countries have had wars recently and violence radicalizes people. It has nothing to do with the actual content of the text. Anyway I hope you accept my challenge to look at Islam from a different lens. go to your local mosque and speak to an Imam. Speak to Muslims in your community. They're there

Nice b8 you cuckchan mudslime

#notallmuslims

no it's not. I suggested to meribane something else. I'm asking you to have intellectual bravery to study islam from different academic sources.

Sandnigger go home.

That confirms it. Unless something something yuge sparks up again.

I don't need to know why something is a problem to know it's a problem. I can learn all I need from opinion polls.

jew shill detected

No, I am not. I grew up with pen pals in all parts of the world. I'm a living CIA fact book.

Not for long, Achmed.

What's with this Islam talk? Fuck Islam. Who gives a shit about Islam. It's the inferior genetics of the peoples of the Middle East and Africa I don't like. I don't give a shit about their religion. If religion, and not genetics, were the core of the problem here, then Europe too would be a shit-hole ruled by an unreformed Christianity.

the places that have views you mentioned are either under military occupation or have had wars or political strife. anyway nice talking to you guys bye

You are scum, you are our enemy by virture of your existence and you will be annihilated.

Islam is the sword of Judaism. Jews and Arabs are one in the same. Why do you think ISIS never attacks Israel?

At last, serenity on cam.
Just me and gravel-tan now.

Islam takes the innate stupidity and savagery of the Arab and magnifies it to the nth degree. The problem is both. The problem has always been both the people and the idiotic, syncretic, pedophile revering cult.

viewers below 1900

oh lol

Something really sad about that. I miss the first week

only by the Americans

Islam is a problem, as it does radicalize these apes and it gives them a cause and a path, and a means of organization, but I'm sick of these religious arguments. I want society to stop attacking this inane issue and finally go after the underlying cause. No more religion. No more culture. No more lack of education. No more poverty. It's fucking genetics. People blame everything except for the most blatant cause. I'm tired of it.

I'll be there later.

i like elves

i mean… its over, this is the end, it was fun, lets get back to our lifes, go outside and be happy, we are her, revolution is here. people one love etc. do you take anything from this experience? did it learn you something? fight untill its over.think for your selff no mather what they say.

Were there not even any chant-drones today?

that's gay

π““π“žπ“'𝓣 𝓒𝓑𝓨 𝓑𝓔𝓒𝓐𝓀𝓒𝓔 π“˜π“£'𝓒 π“žπ“₯𝓔𝓑, π“’π“œπ“˜π“›π“” 𝓑𝓔𝓒𝓐𝓀𝓒𝓔 π“˜π“£ π“—π“π“Ÿπ“Ÿπ“”π“π“”π““

who is it?

Who the fuck is this?

still smug about this one

DROPPED

Does everyone from NY smoke? jfs

Kind of a gay giggle tbh.

Arent cigarette prices really high in New York too?

He said he's from Colorado

He said he's from Colorado

It's far healthier then breathing in the air of jew york

City filth…

Then fucking go home

delete freedom speech

Yes, but I don't think this theater of war is entirely over just yet.

So he came all the way from Colorado to do nothing at all other than wanting Brittany down there?

Don't you know living in the country is racist!

what does it mean?

sad

Cuckchanner doesn't even drop redpills.

LOW
ENERGY

i like this forum its like IRC chat with mentaly ill people ;^_

He just wants to get doxxed user by venti's crew of discordfags…leave him be.

What do you expect? He's alone. Jackie was just as bad when he was alone. The only people who could pull off being entertaining alone are the guys like meribane who who have ridiculous amounts of knowledge and can talk forever.

Checked brother

It's fucking beautiful out here too

Forgivable. Not everyone's going to be super charismatic like Jesus and able to just riff with threads and reenact memes.

He's at least there and calling out for other people to join him. He's trying to save it.

PEOPLE ARE LINKING US ON HALFCHAN PREPARE TO BRACE FOR THE INFLUX

thanks for the flags 4f76c1

Sounds like little Johnny boy is here.

John, is that you?

It was played before this faggot got to false flag.
This shit is just D&C and spooks spooking spooks now.

THEY'VE BEEN COMING FOR DAYS, SOME ANONS KEPT SAYING "Holla Forums" ON THE STREAM

But that's where they keep the heroin.

was jtb there this whole time?