He Fights Like Batman

There’s no getting around this one; Ben Affleck’s Batman is hands down the most physically dangerous live-action Caped Crusader we have ever seen. The fight scenes in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice are pulled straight from the wildly popular Arkham games, with the latest incarnation of Bruce Wayne beating hordes of men senseless while using everything in his arsenal. Gone are the days "BAM" and "POW" flashing across the screen as Adam West’s Batman would hit his opponents; we wince for the bad guys when Batfleck throws a punch. One thing is certain: if Ben Affleck’s Batman had been the star of The Dark Knight Rises, Tom Hardy’s Bane would’ve gone down a whole lot quicker.

Why aren't you on board with Batfleck, Holla Forums?

BAM and POW have been absent from Batman for 28 years now.

Doesn't seem to stop journiggers a bit.

George Clooney is the thinking man's Batman

He's the closest thing to Judge Dredd we'll get until they actually make a new Dredd movie.

That action scene in the warehouse was pretty good.

Didnt Batman use guns in the comics for a whole year anyway?

Dredd getting less screentime and general importance in his own movie doesn't make it feminist. Besides those female characters were more interesting than Dredd. Should have just been about them with Dredd cameoing for a few minutes.

Dredd was good and you're a fag. That's all.

You mean straight copied from the shit arkham games.

I said nothing of the sort I'm not even who you're thinking of. Dredd was feminist? WHAT?!

Batman doesnt shoot people in the video games.

it was boring feminist garbage

Stop pretending to be me, faggot. It was feminist along the same lines as nuMad Max. Sidelining the central male character and focusing on the female characters instead, including the villain who was played up both in the movie and interviews as a "badass" villain when in reality she would have been some man's cocksleeve or dead.

angry alt-reddit virgins think that anything with a woman on screen is "le feminist you see". another example is Fury Road.

speak of the de'il…

Fuck off homo-kun. This thread is about Batman.

Cucked Batman.

Nice strawman. It is sad you can't even see how much feminism has infected your mind, or are just too much of a faggot to mind it being shoved into your favorite entertainment.

it didnt sideline anything and the female sidekick almost got her shit rekt by those nignogs.

Fury Road was feminist shit. Dredd was not.

lol

The fuck is this reddit quote. Go the fuck back faggot.

Olivia Thirlby a cute. Makes a more worthy queen than hunchback or shitbag or FAS, too.

I think it came from Cinemablend.

She is shit.

Dredd did a good job of playing on a woman's real strengths (being an empath) and not some bullshit like having a 110 woman beat up packs of dudes by herself. Filmmakers could learn a lot from Dredd. Especially about run times. Movies shouldn't be longer than 90 mins.

This much hype for big head jewman.. this confirms he's probably the worst batman yet.
I didn't like him in Batman v superman then again I hated everything about that film.

She is jew

Aren't you tired of being proven wrong already?

I agree that Mad Max had a feminist agenda, but I don't recall that about Dredd.

pffffhahahahahaha

t. roastie

Why HASNT there been a dystopiancyberpunk movie variation of batman that kills people and uses guns? They could give him a helmet with a mono-visor instead of the typical latex mask.

Seriously, a character that is basically Robocop + Batman would be THE PERFECT summer blockbuster shoot em up action movie guy.

Your practically a living meme at this point, just say "brown eyes, 2/10 would not bang" and you'll be all the way there.

Oh hey "Dredd is feminist" retard is back, how have you been buddy?