ITT: Cancelled Vidya

BLUR WAS FUCKING GREAT AND ACTIVISION ARE A BUNCH OF NIGGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7WNYpOJ0y4
mega.nz/#!zQUj3LqL!4T4MRLn9YnU3fDE6wsvp6xGavNlrROFl0a2DFpDX_CE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Only ones that I can recall are Starcraft Ghost, and Sonic Xtreme. Latter is at least being remade and can be played on a Saturn now.

Could count the original version of Spore.

Journey to the centre of Arcanum
Van Buren
Mystary or whatever it was suppoed to be called

chapter 3

I feel it everyday of my life.

OP said "Cancelled vidya" not "taking forever to develop interactive hentai with shit animations"

Chapter 3 was in you all along

I remember being pretty excited about this, fawning over the pictures of it in the manuals that came with early Wii games.

Pretty disappointed that it never saw the light of day. In retroscpect it seemed a bit like a proto-Metal Gear Rising.

Behold, true suffering.

At least the files were leaked and have a few people trying to rebuild it.

Surely you jest

i wish i didn't know this

this hurts , truly hurts i own most people joke about that shit but real feels of pain come up when i see this shit.

tbh Kojimas new idea for ZOE3 sounded shit anyway

Prey 2. Most likely it would have just been your bog standard AAA console FPS trash, but the premise was rock solid.

A trio of sweeden cucks/arabs that only managed to release a single gbc game before being forced to go mobile, but god damn, they really knew how to work the damn thing like nobody else. The stuff they had in the pipeline was far more ambitious than most gbc games i can think of.

The sad part is they had a ton of games done but all their publishing deals fell through.

i wonder where it could go wrong

They cancelled, went to developing Medal of Honor (2010) then closed the studio after the pile of shit that was Warfighter and moved all employees to EA LA.

Didn't you see the firestorm a few months ago?

I assume it is always the same wanker who creates those threads.

Blur was not a good game, it was full of cheaters. You had people with infinity boost just rushing trough the map.

How's that even fucking acceptable?

Van Buren is still being made, albeit by fans.

Just take solace in the fact that, had they been made today, most of these games would have been shit and/or filled with DLC.

Shame Nintendo was retarded as usual.

Early dev build for Xbox 360 leaked. As in compiled build. No assets, no source, nothing like that. While it is possible that someone is going to reverse engineer working game out of it, I wouldn't hold my breath.

You guys do understand they made a PSP game with these ideas.

;_;

Technically not cancelled as its been released but still

The orginal concept for Devils Third.

youtube.com/watch?v=H7WNYpOJ0y4

Watch these to see how Nintendo cucked their American studio and killed HAMMER

Does this count?

Yes, yes it does.

>Lol they slapped together all of the orphaned assets and shat out a PSP game in a desperate attempt to salvage some profit from the ordeal, quit being so entitled

Are you going to tell me about how great Star Wars Battlefield is too?

What gayme?

hug me

BLUR WAS MEDIOCRE

Why didn't it get released? It looked finished and ready to make a truck load of money.

Is this the crying thread?

Good, let me cry with you.

ouch

The Mouse House will probably CnD the project as soon as their lawyers get wind of it. You just watch.

It hurt don' It boy?

the internet is forever

once it's downloaded, it's out there, it can be replicated

That camera effect is too shaky and should be reserved for dirt roads not the whole dang city.

If I remember correctly, one of the devs stated that it was because Lucas said "no."

Apparently that fat fucking kike scrapped a practically finished game and wasted years of effort and funding because he suddenly decided that he wanted EU works to focus more on LASER SWORDS AND SPACE MAGIC instead of, you know, actually interesting stuff.

And thank God for that! If he hadn't, we might not have gotten masterpieces such as The Force Unleashed or… Soul Calibur IV?

There's a special place in hell waiting for you, fat boy

FIAA EMBUREM

Star Wars is 'Wasted Potential: The Universe'.

;_;7

It's crazy to think they basically killed one of their only American based Nintendo developers (outside of Retro) and have ow been so reduced in size and function so that their only projects seem to be middleware software for Nintendo hardware and endless Mario Vs DK sequels Does anybody actually play these?

God, it's hard to believe in the late 90's this is the same company that made an honest pitch to Nintendo of Japan, to buy the exclusive rights to Harry Potter and nearly did so.

There are even NST staff who worked on Metroid Prime:Hunters who were pissed about the reveal of Federation Force, because they wanted to make another handheld Metroid follow up.

STALKER 2 never ever. Deep inside your heart you know it. I wouldn't mind Heroes of Annihilated Empires 2 though.

Does this count?

Every MvDK sequel out there is basically lemmings, but with the mario wind up toys.

ye

Thanks Sanic Team.

That looked retarded. The wigger music didn't help either.

I would have prefered this over another SANIC game.
Its about time they do something new rather than bringing back sanic's corpse.

SMTxFE

sadly it was canned and absolutely nothing came out of it

nothing
at
all

Never Forget.
;_;

Feel my pain.

I feel that pain, my friend.

FIAAAAAAAAAAAAA EEEEEMBUURREEEEEM
IT HURTS US

Galaxy in turmoil is the rebuild of it. Mega link is mega.nz/#!zQUj3LqL!4T4MRLn9YnU3fDE6wsvp6xGavNlrROFl0a2DFpDX_CE . Unsure if it still works.

This is what Watch_Dogs was developed from, wasn't it?

It was the first concept of Splinter Cell: Conviction. It could have been a good concept but Ubishit had to change it so they can have more COWADOODY audiences.

I know, but something about the gameplay demo gives me a sneaking suspicion that it became Watch_Dogs.

Like goddamn nails on a chalkboard

Honestly, what probably happened is one of the execs overheard one of the devs making a joke about him by the water cooler, or something like that, and cancelled it just to spite him. The corporate world is run by retarded man-children who base most of their decisions on emotion.

I guess cuckchan was down today underageshitter.

good night sweet prince

No, I don't. But he did yell traitor and use a non-lightsaber sword to fight a lightsaber wielding guy.

Does anyone remember what that one game about fighting vampires was? It wasn't Legacy of Kain. It was basically just you being a vampire hunter and beating the shit out of vampires with your fists.

One of the only times I have seen early access devs give refunds.