GOD EMPEROR TO MAKE REMARKS TO COALITION REPRESENTATIVES AND SENIOR US COMMANDERS

GOD EMPEROR TO MAKE REMARKS TO COALITION REPRESENTATIVES AND SENIOR US COMMANDERS

Official White House Stream:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqQdBzH-RSM

Other urls found in this thread:

steamkeygiveaway.com/
poal.me/oqx7pn
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
archive.is/UNIae
petition.parliament.uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This will do, I guess.

GET IN HERE

I was disappointed about that too, but I understand if Spicer has to recover after that insane victory for white supremacy last night. I'm expecting extra spice tomorrow.

Which coalition? Gulf states?

The stream doesn't say, but I'm guessing it's the anti-Syria coalition

PRAISE BE TO OUR GLORIOUS GOD EMPEROR

Get your free Steam Gift Card Codes at steamkeygiveaway.com/ It really works!

What a fucking waste of trips. Fuck off.

Check'd. What victory are you talking about?

Media shills are outright posting advertisements on Holla Forums.
We talmudvision nao

the Super Bowl last night.

Was a good night.

Is this when he's declaring war on California and sending the armed forces to remove the rats in their govt?

IMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/oqx7pn

Nigga I ain't clicking that shit.

Sounds like an amazing night, thanks for the summary.

it's just a poll m8. how new are you?

Hoping sincerely he names the kiddie diddlers

I've never seen Holla Forums so happy about sports ever. We meme'd the outcome of the fucking Super Bowl. Libs can't catch a break this year.

Well the Patriots best wide receivers are white. And the amazing catch was The White Man Catching the ball nearly dropping it and catching it an inch from the ground. While being defended by several niggers.

Damn, those NFL jews are fast

All those years of libshits and normies fucking up everything we love, it's only natural the universe should right itself.
SIEG HEIL
PRAISE KEK

Once I saw that set of three double dubs calling for a pats win in overtime the game got flipped on its head in an instant. Shit was magical.

I always said it as a joke, but the past few months make me seriously believe something's going on.

The greatest catch in "Super Bowl History" was by a white man.

The age of magic has returned.

Come on, this is agonizing!
WHERE IS THE GOD EMPEROR?

WILL THIS BE ABOUT THE SCUD ATTACK OR IS HE GOING TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE NAVY SEALS DID IN FACT RAID EPSTEINS ISLAND? OR BOTH?

LAD.. HES AN ASHKENAZI

No. His father is at most half jewish. Under Nuremberg and jewish laws both he is a white man.

today is the day trump declares war on california
I can feel it in my digits

UNDER NUREMBERG HE WOULD BE A MICEGENATE BUT ALLOWED TO BREAK WITH ANY NON-FULL BLOOD WHITE FEMALE.

FUG

Oh fug, what happens when Bills records are found? Because you know scum like Epstein keeps dirt on every single visitor to his pleasure island for futurue use

Stop posting any time you fucking autist. Keep this thread on topic.

Just filter him.

He might be technically white, but hes still a jew.

Have something actually legible.

Did Trump admin ever send out some chain of command portraits or are the military bases still framing internet memes?

Trump really should get an official version of that one portrait in military finery. IMagine that in oil, hanging in the fucking oval office.
It would be amazing

Mr. President, I can't deal with this suspense. Please just start already and announce some good shit.

If anything big had gone down this would be a real press conferece. It's just Trump giving a speech to some more stake holders i.e. being a leader.
please be the pdeo ring bust

thanks mate
nice digits

There's a reason I'm no longer an atheist, all this shit is well outside of the bounds of statistical probability. I unironically believe in Kek now.

showtime

IT'S HAPPENING

HERE WE GO

MY BODY IS READY

I'm in the same boat man. I was raised a christian, and I'd seen a lot of shit that made me think the typical sunday school idea of god didn't exist. I've always thought something was out there, but now I think I'm starting to understand.

ITS STARTING

DUBS FOR PEDO SHOAH

ERE WE GO

Unfortunately I doubt we'll get the pedo ring bust until Sessions is confirmed, he'll be talking to peeps about working with Russia and anybody else to blow the fuck out of ISIS.

(check'd)

RESPONDING TO CRISES ON A DAILY BASIS
DAILY HAPPENINGS CONFIRMED

When the fuck is Sessions confirmed anyways? I feel like once he's confirmed, the real game begins.

Just waiting for the Jews to tire out. Shouldn't take long.

looks like we're getting a war :(((

It's going to be a rebuild the military speech

Why are these here?

But at least give me a rough estimate. I'm on the edge of my seat, and each day waiting feels longer.

TRUMP TIME

Probably hiding wires

Won't see Obama getting a welcome like that from the military.

HOLY SHIT HE DYED HIS HAIR

Something big Trump is gonna unveil? Power Armour?

Dems are being crybaby cunts about all Trump's picks, so Sessions is being used to vote for them while they stonewall Sessions, once all of them are confirmed then Pence will have the Sergeant at arms have a mandatory session to confirm him.

Jews.

Maybe he's got KEK hiding there!

Wew that felt like a shot.

nothin better than a speech from the
TRUMPENFUHRER

Checked

LOCKHEED BTFO

These next eight years are going to be so great.

NATO MEMBERS BTFO

That should go toward the wall.

THE
ALLIES
MUST
PAY

NATO CALLED OUT

What is it that is so stunningly aesthetic about German WWII uniforms?
What is stopping modern militaries from being as good-looking?

Bring back the F136 engine. Competition lowers prices.

I seriously hope that our military begins looking more fashionable like this. Our military is already impressive, but it needs help in the fashion game bad.

Cuckoldry and international Jewry is what's stopping them

Blessed by god

FINEST
EQUIPMENT
KNOWN
TO
MAN

Black and red, steel, leather, and cloth

ALL OVER EUROPE
ITS HAPPENING
THE LUGENPRESSE WONT TELL YOU

Kikes blame it all on the kikes. Though the US military has always prided itself on looking like bums when they go to war. Marines have great dress Uniform with actual history though.

AMERICA AND ITS (((ALLIES)))

OH FUCK THE LUGENPRESSE CALLED THE FUCK OUT

EURO KIKE MEDIA CALLED OUT

The God Emperor. Obviously.

TRUMP, 2\06\17

LUGENPRESSE BTFO

FREEDOM SECURITY AND JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL

Best speech since the election.

Kikes don't want us to be proud of our military. When is the last time we had a column of tanks go on a parade?

MAGA

WOOOOWOWOOOOOOOOO
what the fuck was that scream?

The troops on inauguration day looked pretty good.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

QUOTING GEORGE WASHINGTON

LADS

No.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

WE RESPECT OUR FLAG
Oh oh shit that call out!

WE ARE LOYAL TO OUR PEOPLE

wow that was a short speech

IS IT JUST ME OR DID HE BASICALLY JUST SAY WE'RE ABOUT TO START A WAR AGAINST ISIS AND WIPE THEM OUT?

Our military academies have some nice uniforms, just wish they were more common

Pretty much just a pep-talk for the military with a side of shitting on immigrants.

SEMPER FIDELIS

Yes that sounds like exactly what he said.

So what was the purpose of this speech? Prepping for Iran? That's the only way I understood it.

I was thinking hte same thing Dubsy, I was hoping for something concrete as opposed to a puff piece.

Was there a press briefing today? Can't find anything.

SEMPER FIFELIS

Lacks a certain black leather.

SEMPER FIDELIS

Muppets.

Notice that the mongrels, muds, manlets and woman are up front. Now notice they are the only ones that aren't properly armed.

Not seeing anything about it. I figure we're going to just get an extra spicy one tomorrow.

SEMPER FIDELIS
PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
ISIS BTFO
WAR IS COMING, PREPARE YOURSELF

ok thx

They're hiding the two guys holding up the flags.

ISIS and maybe Iran, also why are those idiots provoking a war and playing into the Jews hands?

Talking about uniforms lad, though most of them were white when going by Trump thankfully.

Because they are Jew puppets.

Gee I wonder.

(Heil'd)

Pretty sure he meant Iran.

Pretty sure you're bad at your job Mr JIDF

ISIS i know but Iran is a Jew puppet too? they are openly provoking a war which is exactly what Israel wanted, they are forcing Trump hand.

Well it's officially going to turn into WWIII soon lads. The kikes WILL NOT accept the Israeli Sanctioned Islamic State being destroyed and their century long campaign to create greater yisrael ruined.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THEY STARTED ENLISTING FOR WWIII?

General Flynn went on TV and 'put Iran on notice'. I have to think that's what this was about.

Trump only talked about ISIS when he made the implications of war. Look at the way he's been dealing with both Iran and Israel. He equally told both to fuck off from bothering the other. The way I see it, he just wants to get rid of ISIS, and have plausible deniability when either Israel or Iran starts shit so he can go, "I told you so. I tried." and then let them deal with their own problems. Trump's already given Israel the middle finger in a few different situations since he took office.

So he'd be considered a mischling as he's 1/4 and his kids would be considered white.

Goddamnit

While I dont think Trump will ever go full GTK;RWN I do think you're onto something there. He's a clever businessman and he must have noticed the preferential behavior the Shekelbergs have been getting, so now its time to start reeling that back, and if they want us to be Greatest Ally ever again, they're gonna have to pay for it through the nose one way or another because I know for certain that their military forces are absolute shit at everything that is not raiding homes in South America to kidnap frightened old men.

You're right, if those straps were black that uniform would be GOAT

Why would anyone do this?

The indian blood is just insurance for when whiny liberals try to tell you "whites don't belong in america either, it originally belonged to the natives"

BITCH I AM PART NATIVE, SUCK IT DOWN

This. When you consider how Trump's already dealt with Israel, it's highly doubtful he's just a kike puppet.

He's being the parent in this situation, rather than favoring one he's telling them both to cut the shit. Not to mention we have proof Israel likes having ISIS around to cause chaos in the Middle East, and Trump has repeatedly said we're going to wipe ISIS out. Trump still has to play his cards carefully as he drains the swamp, but it's pretty clear to me he's got his own agenda, and doesn't really give a shit about Israel other than what he absolutely has to care about.

Just tell them that whites belong here because we bought the land and killed the ones that tried to contest it anyways. Right of conquest.

It also makes me tan instead of sunburn. I'd rather be part native than fucking alabaster.

That's what the jews will tell people 500 years from now.

It may actually turn out that Europeans were in North America at the same time the natives came, maybe before.

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

If we meme hard enough, the smoking gun evidence can be found this year.

bravo nolan

You are upset about your dark hair and dark eyes :).

In other Trump news, some faggot wants to prevent Trump from addressing Parliament on his U.K. visit.

Business Insider: Trump will be banned from speaking in Parliament

archive.is/UNIae

So did they all fucking die off or what?

Trump should cancel. The era of bending the knee to foreign governments is over, Trump should never leave the USA again.

The eternal anglo menace

This, fuck the UK. If they want to ban Trump, they can deal with ISIS on their own.

Edelman is a jew

even a couple jews defected and fought for Hitler user.

Reminder that if you're not Anglo you are a transplant to this nation. If your ancestors did not arrive in America before 1776 you are an immigrant.

That's a decent enough thought. It's one thing to travel to a country that will receive you well and show respect and courtesy in another's land.
It's another entirely to provide that same courtesy to someone that will receive you poorly.

There may have been just a small population of them that eventually died out, or they could have interbred with the colonists from the asian side and turned into the modern natives. If they found conclusive physical evidence of europeans, like actual remains with european DNA, the next step would probably be to check that against modern natives.

America will be Great when the queen herself waddles up to the white house and bends the knee to Trump. The world needs to be shown who's in charge here.

Banned, /brit/kike? So how close are you to full blown shari'a nowadays?

ou know what would be amazing? Trump sets up a great big stand right outside Parliament, blocking the entrance, and with huge Rock STar speakers to carry his voice in a 10 block radius and give his speech there. Then he can have fucking bands and shit play him off and show the Bongs how a real rockstar runs the place

Brit here. I'm honestly embarrassed on behalf of my country.

Please annex this land and save us from these crypto-kike shitheels.

The Chiefs win was pretty good too but the bowl thread was magical.

Feels good man.

Name game kike spotted.

Just want to add to this:

LET'S START A PETITION AGAINST BERCOW

petition.parliament.uk

What would be best, demand that he resign his position over this? If they can astroturf 1.2 million signatures for that bullshit "ban Trump from UK" petition, I'm sure we can get about 5-10 times that for this one.

The UK is honestly filled with so much filth we'd have to raze all of your cities with more than 100,000 people to make it livable. Your fucking royals are inbred and probably mixed with jew blood too. Your government is a complete nest kikes and jackals and has been for well on 500 years at the very least, and you're the usury capitol of the world.

Don't sweat it, we're overrun with traitorous kikes as well.

Use neutron bombs, please. London is a beautiful city that just happens to be majority inhabited by fucking awful people.

We'll use whatever bombs those digits ask for.

The ratio is much lower in America though. Jews are 2% of America, probably 10% of England at the least.
(Checked)
Don't worry, the plan has always been to use GAS.

it is by Keks will London will be bombed

I remember Trump making comments about how Obama was received poorly in Cuba, SA and China. He said he would have told the pilot to turn around cause he wasnt going to put up with that shit.

This is pretty damn common in the US. I have a drop of Mohawk from 6 or 7 generations back. Cool story bro / blog time: History records my ancestor to be a 7 ft tall dutchman who made his way to Canada. He made alliances with the local Indians / explored the local wilderness with them and then frightened the local townspeople due to his height / wild appearance after returning from months in the wilderness. After his first (white) wife passed he married a Mohawk princess and begat my direct ancestor. There is also a drop of Cherokee on my mom's sideā€¦ again, 5+ generations back.

I think the colonial period is a sensible cutoff but why not include those that were here during the expansion period? That still includes a lot of rough ass settlers.

There's a difference between carving out territory by steel and blood and setting up other people to do your fighting for you. All modern boundaries were forged through warfare.

if you ain't Dutch you ain't much

It feels pretty fucking great to be in the best timeline.

dubs confirm gassing 2% of America

Yeah, exactly fucking this. I look at it the same way as welcoming an important guest into your home. A polite host will come to the door, greet them, show them around, get them anything they need. An asshole will shout "whatever, let yourself in" and not even get off of the couch.
On the other hand, when you're meeting someone who gives you that respect, you should be acting the same in another's home. It reminds me of people giving Obama shit for bowing too deeply to the Japanese emperor, fuck that shit. You're the guest, he's the boss, respect him as you'd expect people to respect the president when coming here, and fuck everyone with no respect.

COHENCIDENCE

Everybody near me was rooting against them because they said the patriots always win. Didn't know about about any other reason, then again, I don't really follow football all that much.

i might not be aryan with the light brown hair and brown eyes, but i'm 6'2 with a 7 incher so it all works out in the end.

Semper Fi, Do or Die, Gung ho, Gung ho, Gung ho!

Every fucking time.

Wait, what? I just got here. Did I miss it?

Yeah you did. Highlights were when Trump called out the kike media again, and then quoted George Washington about being prepared for military action while talking about ISIS, then directly spoke to ISIS and said they're going to be wiped out.

Alright then. Thanks for the recap. Not as exciting as I'd hoped, but I can't help but wonder how much kvetching is going on in Israel now that we're dedicated to wiping out their proxy insurrection.

Judging by the amount of shills that jumped in and kept insisting Trump was talking about Iran when he specifically said ISIS, I'd say they're panicked right now.

If you have any Jew genes you're a Jew, period. It's the DNA that makes them evil, not the religion. Secondly, Nuremberg laws were fucking stupid because they were made before DNA was discovered. The German Nazis did not understand that genes dictate how Jews act.

Now we know better thanks to advances in science, and we know there must not be a single drop of Jew blood in the European gene pool.

And the Patriots also happen to be the whitest team in the nigger felon league (or close to it).

Not really. They're actually close to the average amount (68% compared to 70%). The eagles are the whitest team.

Yeah, wow, those niggers sure can run with ball. How excitement!

Not sure if angry nigger or angry kike but you're angry nonetheless.

there are some damn unimpressive shoes there, but the white guys stuck behind niggers, cunts, and brown manlets checks out

Lets get to deporting