The X-Files: Season 11 (trailer)

More nostalgia-bait and [current year] issues.

Where are Patrick and Gish?

The only decent episode in season 10 was "Were-Monster".

Oh gawd damn, this is going to be more pozzed than season 10 ain't it?

What current year issues? The trailer was nothing but X-Files mythology arc stories. The original run had SJW shit in it. Cigerrette smoking man, or whoever Spender played in the 60s, assassinated MLK because
Gay. As. Fuck.

Best scene from season 10.

pass
they hashtag tooktheknee

Was that the one with the lizard guy that only appeared every so many years? Yeah, that felt good. Like old season 1-3 X-files Monster-of-the-week. I didn't care for season 10, but that was the one bright spot.

At least Twin Peaks got a good continuation. Shame Lynch couldn't have done the same for Mulder and Scully.

Where? Looks fine to me. I haven't gotten round to watching season 10 yet though.

This is X-Files current year + 1.

…the fatal flaw they had is they never figured out they needed to end this and end it right.

pass

I wish they would stop with the mythology, they never knew what to do with it.

I wonder what kind of SJW propaganda they will insert into it this season

First movie would have been a nice spot to end it.

Since when is sucking cock or taking dick in your ass a "lifestyle preference"?

Twin Peaks is back in style.

X-Files can bend it's arms back.

She was in one of the S10 episodes iirc.

These new episodes are just nostalgia wank for the early seasons, that's why they brought back the Lone Gunmen and the Smoking Man.

Spoken like a true millennial. You're some teenaged faggot that learned about twin peaks from your parents and think the new series is great. It's a fucking joke. The people that liked the original series don't agree with you.

probably because they where expecting some nostalgia stuff but instead we got unadulterated Lynch Kino that happen to be 18 hours long.

Fuck it was the best show I've seen this year.

No, we got a retard trying to come to terms with his life (he's still retarded btw) and a bunch of stupid imagery that doesn't make sense.

that is what unadulterated Lynchkino is faggot. Unrelated imagery at first but makes perfect sense when you binge watch it.
Sure the effect are up and down but it felt like watching Lost Highway again.