Need your help

I have the chance to redpill two school classes. Can you please post any case where MSM is actually lying or being blatantly biased?

Fake news, fake statistics, polls, anything in the last 5 years.

We're going through the topic "Trump" now in school the next few weeks and teachers are literally walking CNN.

Teacher brought up fake news and how far-right parties abuse the word.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4&t=0s
archive.is/DzFXK
youtube.com/watch?v=GV3K_A5kcZw
youtube.com/watch?v=st05PWCypLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0s__qs0cBek
heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/10/20/proof-that-rigged-polls-are-oversampling-democrats/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-28/top-german-journalist-admits-mainstream-media-completely-fake-we-all-lie-cia
archive.fo/b8SU6
archive.fo/oHl30
archive.fo/Jp6uf
youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8
youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Showed my power level when she began talking about Trump mocking that handicapped reporter which is just untrue and fake news shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4&t=0s

Fuck off, shkolnik. Not your blog etcetera.

There's this one, I thought everyone know about it already
archive.is/DzFXK

Anything goes guys. You can help me slowly redpill 60 people.

drop some stuff like these too OP

Post the best of the bet if you can.

Thanks already. It's amazing.

Will check the thread out the next couple of days and pick out the best you posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=GV3K_A5kcZw
youtube.com/watch?v=st05PWCypLQ
Thank me later, the first one is ideal. You can just show them the video instead of saying anything.

That's my entire Lugenpresse folder. There might be a few duplicates and/or misfires. You know how it is.

Hope it helps.

saved. TY for the epic dump

Did they not conclude after a 5 year investigation that Obama's birth certificate in fact were a fake?
I remember watching the presser but I have not looked into it since then because I am not a burger. Remember to pick something that they can easily digest and you can argue for (good sources) in case the teacher jumps on you in order to damage control like I have seen multiple examples of. Best case would be if you drop some hint that goes outside what you are talking about so that people might ask you afterwards for more information.

youtube.com/watch?v=0s__qs0cBek

(flood detected for some reason so couldn't embed)

Also, jewtube +
"Clinton supporters attacked" vs
"Trump supporters attacked"

Almost forgot this one!

heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/10/20/proof-that-rigged-polls-are-oversampling-democrats/

idk maybe this will help. when the news was reporting all the "trump supporters" attacking people in lines

He was just found dead recently as well. He was only in his 50's.

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-28/top-german-journalist-admits-mainstream-media-completely-fake-we-all-lie-cia

I read some US poll was using as high as D+10 as their sample, which is an insane amount of skewing given lack of Democratic enthusiasm

spooky

Seems to be some good content already posted. Here are a few posts in the webm thread you should also check (all cnn):

archive.fo/b8SU6

archive.fo/oHl30

archive.fo/Jp6uf

youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8

youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E

You may want to focus on the last video.