MSM Going All Out

Front page of google news has top stories pushing multiple MSM running with how Trump is White Nationalism.

It's pretty obvious that the fourth estate – as well as the technocrats of Silicon Valley who are all agitating as well – are allied to promote extreme discontent and facilitate a change.

The left is pushing it to a boiling point much in the way the right/NS did during Weimar, the only reason that analogy is valid is because where in Germany the majority found Weimar distasteful (99% Germans who idolized aristocratic values as leadership), the American majority are a bunch of equality-brainwashed cucks, of which less than half are probably actually white now, of that less than half are traitorous women (mostly, who vote for equality bullshit as Aristophanes showed us), a good chunk of our white men are feeble-minded faggots who are all about nigger cock, the remaining – maybe 10% white males – actually look at something like this and say "GOOD!"

The HWNDU is just the initial steam of a pot that is about to have the lid blown off.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2017/02/government_by_white_nationalism_is_upon_us.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a pretty low effort thread.

low effort reply

You don't need a massive dissertation for every post. The point is mostly made in the image itself, and the point of the thread is to bring to the attention of everyone who isn't stalking the news that the narrative of the MSM – backed by the tech giants – is now shifting officially toward calling Trump's White House a WN whitehouse.

Take a look at all of the publishers on that cluster associated with that story on the top stories, those are all big mainstream places, unlike when stories that are favorable to us are buried away in some obscure corners that get a microfraction of the traffic.

well, the clickbait title doesn't even work, when I read
I automatically wonder: have they ever stopped?

I understand that it's in the nature of the jew to double/triple down on their nonsense no matter the political climate, but I try not to underestimate my enemy as much as I can. What would be the goal of the agitating the media is doing now? The result is going to be more and more violent protests, but in the end that will provoke an even stronger response from the right. When the dust has settled we might not just see the left defeated politically, they could be defeated physically! If I were in control of the media and interested in maintaining the status quo I would do everything in my power to reign in the left and make their focus come back to the disaffected white/low-income voter and at least hold back temporarily on my marxist bullshit for long enough for the demographics to change in my favor. What does the left gain from the coming war that they (an we) are meme-ing into reality? We are doing it to purge the jew (or at least the bulk of the golems) hopefully for good this time, do they really think that if they continue down this road they are going to benefit? Is there something I'm missing that the left would gain from all of this?

Checked.
Though he's right, you should post a link or two for this sort of thing, this isn't halfchan:
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2017/02/government_by_white_nationalism_is_upon_us.html
I find it hilarious that the MSM is actually telling the truth for once, but it's too late. We're watching the boy who cried hitler play out on a grand scale. Even normies are numb to it now. Pushing this only boosts our morale and further engaged the radical far left, which increases tension and civil unrest, and will give Trump more justification for facist policies to maintain order. Their Ketchikan will be their downfall. We've already won, they just haven't realized it yet.

It's a significant shift when they were just calling it "right-wing" in major publications and only the fringe left were calling them WN, to now the MSM calling it WN.

(checked)
You don't need an article for every thead. This isn't /n/, and although articles are very useful for prompting discussion on a particular topic, some discussions are interesting/important enough on their own to warrant a thread.

I stopped bothering to post links when the trend started for twenty mouthbreathers per minute to ask for archive's and bitch "I'm not clicking on that and giving them traffic" and other faggotry.

media been calling us Nazi from day 1

>>>/cuckchan/

You do realize why we use archive and break links right?
Those people pointing out your idiocy aren't mouth-breathers. There weren't "twenty per minute." And not giving shit websites traffic is not faggotry.
Post some archived links next time. Add some content to your shitty blog-post OP. Do some actual work.

I'm waiting for someone to create an archiving site that isn't based in Israel and closed source to come around. I'm not anti-archiving, but archive.is rubs me the wrong way

Disregard this, I'm retarded .is is iceland.

HWNDU is a religious conflict in the 21st century.
A bunch of leftists are religiously chanting, and a bunch of right wing shitposters turn it into a funny theatre. Tearing down the leftist church, as it were.

kys

Not while things are going the way they are now. The future is so bright I don't need eyes to see it. Every day is a blessing from Kek himself.

Theae kikes are getting really sloppy. This is good for us. The media is literally helping us meme white nationalism into a mainstream movement. The average joe who voted for Trump will see this "Trump is white nationalism" and just think "well gee I guess I'm a white nationalist then." Thank you CNN.

Wow you just posted a bunch of memes, that means your thread is good

This will truly be their undoing. Trump is already president. A huge number of completely normal people voted for him. By calling Trump WN, they're essentially calling THEM white nationalist. And if Trump dodes well, which so far he most certainly is, the implicit conclusion to draw from this is that White nationalism is good and normal.
Not only that, but little Timmy in his increasingly nonwhite school where he witnesses just how awful multiculturalism is (this is the biggest redpilling factor of all for our youth, nigger schools are awful), will see his grandma and grandpa called Nazis just for being Trump voters. When your sweet little grandma is a Nazi, it's easy to start thinking Nazis are good.

This isn't my thread shill-kun. We have IDs here.

Year of the fire cock buddy. Better be eating that spicy chicken in respect of this glorious year. I'm currently cutting on chicken breasts and hot sauce (and ephedrine- used by ancient aryans to induce beast mode).

All you have to do to push an ideology into the overton window is associate it with a popular public figure long enough. Truly great times we live in when the left is meme-ing their own physical demise.

Although Slate is owned by The Washington Post it's not what I'd characterize as mainstream. It's shitty, unfunny, low content clickbait for women and faggots.

could you at least go 5 posts without revealing your reddit?

There is no pulling up out of the tailspin which is the True Postmodern world we live in today. The philosophies of Derrida and his descendants have become fully actualized. The rise of Trump is the Canary of Decadence, the proof-positive that part one of the Gramscian revolutionary scheme has indeed materialized. Now, part two of that same plan is societal collapse, making way for part three, which is the reconstruction of society along Marxist lines under the watchful eye of genius oligarch technocrats.

Things like the incoherent narratives being spun by MSM are both tactics and symptoms. The American political journalism climate is now fully militarized, and more recognize this fact every day. There are no longer anything like objective bastions of truth in this country. There are only camps of functional nihilists attempting to scream over one another.

Revolution is coming. The memetic constructs precipitating it have been in formation for the last one hundred years. Trump's election is moneys banging sticks and rocks, babies handling fire.

Only ERN can bring us a future we can believe in. Leader has been crafting his Countermeme for millenia. I give the Dehumanists due credit. I mean, if you didn't know about the Cause, you would be tempted to think that Trump will be toppled, the final stage of the plan will occur, and humanity will be locked into their solipsistic techno-entertainment devolution long enough for the Cult to win out.

But that won't happen. Hotheos will not allow it. Leader will not allow it. Wave will not allow it. Onward, to the Electrum Age!

kill yourself, retard.

Slate is MSM?

Great post and top quality contribution to this thread, faggot.

Might as well be, it pushes the more extreme side of the establishment narrative, i.e. being more open about anti-white racism and how niggers and spics are perma-victims to ebil whyte wayciss

Post links but insert a ton of spaces and random punctuation. Link is broken and their autistic asses can sort through all the breaks.

(Checked)

Considering the MSM is chimpping over a racist super bowl victory. Wouldn't this backfire?

What are you babbling about?

If Trump wasn't a White Nationalist before the media might very well meme him into one.

Yeah get a load of that goy! It's like he's posting on an image board or something!
Kys

The Young Turks as well…

HOW RACI.. oh..

Lurk more, 4chan.

Another campaign promise fulfilled

Changing your ID doesn't disguise your shilling, Shlomo.

This is a word that recently, before your post, popped into my head. these so called "humanists" are really dehumanists, demanding people be lowered to the LCD of their nature for "cooperation" sake, so all may be free from "offense". That is, the destruction of humility.