Canada's euthanasia system too inefficent

archive.is/0M4aZ

Euthanize the PM please

Horribly inefficient or not, I didn't know we offered euthanasia programs. That's good to know.

If you let other people kill you, you win.

God damn, leafs can't even kill themselves properly.

Kek

So canadians are recognizing their utter burden on the world and offing themselves. Fucking leafs are the worst.

Why not just walk down the street of their local "diverse" neighborhood? They'd die right quick.

The obvious solution, of course, is ignored.

The diversity in Canada doesn't usually attack people. It's too cold most of the year, and they don't have to rob people the Canadian government does it for them.

how much of a cuck do you have to be to not manage to even kill your own people when they are begging for it?

Because then we'd win

the circlejerk is hilarious, but they're terminally ill folks. it's not like neets are even allowed to do this in Switzerland or Canada.

Just take a knife and stab yourself. It's not like you're in Britain.

shills really hoping to increase the divide between whites in different countries.
Just like the the good old days in Europe, right?

So we have a cucked and incompetent dying nation that is so much so that it can't even die without somehow fucking it up. Holy shit. What the fuck. This is a government body that fails so hard even at failing they can't help but fail at doing that too. We are worse than Sweden at being Sweden.

When you kill yourself, you win

a noose made of hemp rope?

FYI Canada will become more cuck than Sweden in less than decade

Not even alot.

And it's green solution too.

That quote perfectly summarizes Justin Trudeau's reign.

>tfw Canadian

Fuck context, this quote is golden

Canadian here, please strangle the life out of me.

Quebec created such a program because we were tired of terminally ill people and completely mentally broken Alzheimer's patients being forced to live through bullshit. The rest of the country immediately assumed we would use it to kill people to save money (anglo-canadians are faggots), then Trudeau said "Let's make it a federal thing!" and all of the faggots cheered at Trudeau's groundbreaking policy which he totally did not copy from the Quebec provincial government. Then they quickly began calling us regressive because we wouldn't let bipolar people take advantage of it during their down.

Just because I want to always remember this thread.

Obligatory.

I dont understand how the fuck tax money has to pay for murdering people in Canada

If you want to kill yourself in fucking canada, take a shower with your cotton clothes on and go outside and take a nice midnight walk in the middle of winter

There will be strict criteria, this I can assure you. If it takes months, so be it. Those who wish to gain entry must adhere to the criteria. It is a qualifying factor.

We go East, unfortunately the only place devoid of any major deluded Liberal city with influence or guile to stop us. I don't care that those Eastern provinces are filled with literal simpletons, to be kind. Let them build the requisite infrastructure, they'll absolutely love it give the pay compared to the shitty fishery gig they're so accustomed to. If not, then you can gladly get out as deportations of those numbers. if tackled promptly, will be a breeze.

underrated

hahahaha its funny because it would be true.

Basically

dude bhang lmao

if abortion is legal why not suicide?

Why hasn't anyone checked these dubs?

Bump for the weedman

Yeah, the Pepsi Province has a good mental health care system. Quebec is legendary for not paying for certain procedures.

OP here. Honoured.

(checked)

ISIS euthanasia squad when?

Dude, you read my post on >>>/suicide/