Is Sweden uncucking itself?

Apparently someone bombed the car of the police chief in Stockholm, or was the car just culturally enriched?

hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland/article/detail/3073650/2017/02/06/Auto-van-Zweedse-politiecommissaris-ontploft.dhtml

it's in dutch, use jewgle translate

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20170206/probe-launched-into-stockholm-police-car-explosion
rt.com/news/376448-sweden-police-chief-explosion/
youtube.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. It's happened many times before. Immigrant gangs do it almost annually.

Requesting the video of that stabbing victim lying next to his dead friend after they were culturally enriched while on the phone with the police receptionist who was apathetic as fuck about and had the gall to be pissy after the guy called her a fucking bitch. Fuck Sweden.

But violence is moving towards the neighbourhoods of the rich fuckers, so there's always a silver lining

Jews will just take a plane to melbourne and the rich will always engage on the old act of white flight in order to push yet another country into it's doom.

Sweden is lost if brave Swedish white males don't uncuck themselves and let blood spill on the streets

Brave Swedish white males that need uncucking are too busy watching talmudvision and going to bed early just so that they can wake up in time for their 9 to 5 work.

No. This event is not and will not start some kind of uncucking revolution. I am overcome with the same feeling I got when I saw this webm of a mother lion leaving it's cub with a broken back to starve to death.
In no way should hope be held on to. It's basically already dead and nothing can fix it.

There may come a day for the Swedish race, but their country as it now barely stands, is gone.

That's why efforts should be redirected towards toppling the EU. That would be a worthy test of or meme magicka. Report to your nearest French/pol/ thread soldier.

Bullshit. Weimar had it worse than Sweden now and they made a miraculous recovery.

It all starts with hunting jews and openly killing Leftist traitors in the streets.

British lad here, just moved to Gothenburg and joined a group of cultural protectors.

Things are definitely not picking up here fast but you'd be surprised at how many normal middle class whites are disgruntled by the refugee situation.

Yeah, if the maybe the 10% of uncucked sweden went out and got just one kill each on the first day, the bloodhed and terror that the mudslimes would simply start to flee. We shouldn't allow any of the kikes to escape, though the mudslimes are easily bombed should they make it back to the shitlands.

No. I doubt it'll ever happen. I have no expectations. I've written them off already.

I think it's hilarious that bombing a chief of police car makes some headlines even in Cuckden, while the continuous attacks on police officers, firefighters and paramedics in Islamabåd continue to go unchecked.

Why do americans write off Sweden when they are worse off in every single retrospect yet still elected Trump?

It's like watching South Africans bash on France for being non-white.

That was a shitskin that got shot in the head for some stupid "gang" wannabe thug warfare in the ghettoes, he didn't get culturally enriched because he already was the cultural enrichment.

You can literally hear his shitty kebab swedish trough the phone.

Maybe one day they can claw themselves back from the brink, I won't underestimate/write off any white nation.

That's actually funny to read. It's so straight forward. "This happened. This is current situation. Noone knows." And the broken English is just a few additional keks

thelocal.se/20170206/probe-launched-into-stockholm-police-car-explosion
rt.com/news/376448-sweden-police-chief-explosion/

?

Don't say that. Don't say it! "It's impossible", "No chance"
These aren't things you say! If anyone can change reality - if anyone can make the impossible possible it's YOU. Holla Forums is always right, so if we say there's hope, then there IS hope. NEVER GIVE UP

youtube.com/ watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

Sweden is a sick social experiment, read "The new Totalitarians" to get a good overview of the cancer in Sweden.

i fear its too late

They can afford bodyguards. Shitskins only attack the defenseless.