Nigger hate thread--GORE edition

I fucking hate niggers they are shit,

Post all nigger hate especially gore

Niggers look like chimps
niggers smell like chimps
niggers act like chimps

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I for one am looking forward to China enslaving the entirety of Africa and colonizing it and eventually removing all negros for good.
Chinks are a pest too, but a much more manageable one than fucking niggers

Nice FBI thread

I don't have gore, but I'll post this for lulz

so a mod was able to edit OP's post without having an edited by line?

Is he gay?

hmm

we all know these stuff about niggers I wonder what you are trying to slide mods.

this isn't 2008.

don't worry about niggers
let your dreams come true

Look at this faggot nigger and the kike homo OP who has such a video to begin with

Not breaking this jew tube link exposes you

This one is pretty intense.

This one really turned my stomach

#5 That's a stanky box.
Random stuff from my groid folder.

rng

lmao

The second one isn't technically nigger, its currynigger, but impressive none the less.

No? Then let Pepe and all variations die already.
There are always at least five stickies, which means everyone pretty much has to browse with fucking catalog anyway. This board has active threads that are well over a week old.
So how does your claim of sliding hold up exactly?

Typical non-contribution by an unthinking autistic paranoid frogfag.

Is that webm meant to funny?

THAT FUCKING BOOOK NO WAAAAY

I GOOGLED ITS REAL!

lel endchan

that webm was made as a response to the liberal morons who said that the original video for the song was a fairytale depiction of Africa that doesn't exist anymore and that it was rayciss because the hwhyte people were depicted as not being monsters in it
the new edit corrects their record by being more truthful and allowing a behavioral comparison

Yeah, Every time I'm looking through my webm folder and see it, I consider deleting it.

sage

obvious slide thread is obvious

Fuckoff shill go slide Holla Forums or 4cuck faggot, this stuff is already old dated, we all know about their savagery no need to shit up this board.

Reported.

You're cleary not from here anyways.
You have to go back

Yeah? Check the filename again.
Does the ability to use polysyllabic words mean I'm not from Holla Forums or from imageboards? It's sure starting to seem that way with all you stupid children pouring in for the roll threads and /x/tier bullshit.