Sunset Overdrive

Just played all of Sunset Overdrive in one sitting. Took 11 hours.

It was good. Saw it at E3 and it looked shite, it really didn't do the game justice. Only played it because it's free with Xbone Gold.

I liked:

I didn't like:

Pretty much a dead game where the excitement ended after the intro level.

Look at how Insomniac went back to Sony after the little fanfare that game got, sequel NEVER EVER.

I temporarily stopped playing sometime after the cutscene where you fuck up grandpa's plane.

I'm having trouble looking where I'm grinding, shooting, jumping and keeping the coolness meter or whateverthefuckit'scalled up. Help?

What good other good games have you got on bone?

I want to culturally enrich Karen.

What's wrong with her mouth?

I went the opposite way. Started as a dude in a Hawiian shirt, turned into QT redhead grill with twintails.

It's a fairly fun game. Best described as Tony Hawk's Pro (Not)Zombie Apocalypse.

It could do with a bit less fourth wall breaking, shit got annoying after the first few times.

Fourth wall stuff didn't really bother me. It's not funny, but it's the kind of humour you'd expect from this kind of game. Also I had the censor beep on which kind of made me feel like I was watching a television show or something so that's probably why I wasn't bothered.

For f*ck's sake user. Another great Karen image I can't post because there's some weird feature about it.

Like this one and how the toast looks oddly realistic and out of place.

What an epic game.

Ignore the coolness meter.

as for grinding shooting and jumping, you'll soon gain a bounce jump, a wall run, a mid air hop etc that helps a lot with mobility.

some webms or pics of the fucking game would be nice, instead of all those chinese pics.

Karen a qt.

Alisu > Karen

An interesting opinion.

A wrong one, too.

KAREN A SHIT

Post more Karen.

This thread is for Sunset overdrive you idiots

Who gives a shit about Sunset Overdrive.
Karen a cute.

I was going to post all these, and then i deleted them all and replaced them with angry karen but they showed up anyway

I want to talk about it though

Ok

M8, there are only like 3 more anons on Holla Forums that have a xbone.

who cares about shitty xbone game

Get that blue haired nigger out of here!!

And now Holla Forums is completely eating my posts, no errors and they dont even show up. Fucking hell

To be fair in some Japanese games that do references people seem fine with those.

Maybe it's a difference in languages or tone that make people laugh or feel disgusted?

What do the Kiniro's pantsu look like?

this is now ayaya epic meme thread

And I thought the site was fixed, kill me already.

were are my fucking webm Hotwheels ? Fuck I hate this site sometimes.

Just how autistic are you?

AYA YA YA

Great, Holla Forums is fucked again. Im out

AYA YA YA

AYA YA YA

AYA YA YA

Which Kiniro has best poo poo smells?

Oh man, what a concept!
Does gameplay have a 15 year life cycle, where it eventually loops back to where it started?

eh?

This. I mean the xbone and all of it's "games" are all shite, but what the fuck are you doing OP?

There's a feature you can enable that puts a censor beep over all the swear words. I prefer it like that.

I've only got an xbone because it's what my friends have. I've also got a gaming PC which is what I use mainly. Don't see why I should have to explain myself though, this is a forum for videogames after all.

i get that, im just shocked to see that opinion here. ah well, takes all kinds

It's not that I don't like the swearing, I just think the censor noise is better than hearing the swear itself.

In a game like this, I bet there's excessive childish swearing all the time.

I'll give you that, it is a nice feature, like said I figure it would make the game seem more lighthearted instead of the
type of shit.

Yeah pussy nigga that's what I thought.

I would play with Karen for 11 hours in one sitting

I know there's not a lot to play on Xbone but have some fucking standards, OP.

I see your Ayaya and raise you a Skiski.

I would _hug Karen so hard.

Damnit I just looked this up and its real. Why did you have to tell me about this? I just lost a bunch of respect for Insomniac.

Maybe the NC studio that does the Ratchet & Clank games is sufficiently quarantined and thus hasn't been infected yet.

Kill yourselves

I got you onii-fam

;____;7

To be fair, she was asking for it.

I want this mongrel slut to rub Mr. Happyfinger with her feet.

Gilgamesh quit shitposting, don't you have a high schooler to lose against or something

But she is a mongrel. She is a happa half breed mutant.

What does Karen's desu smell like?

Paki cum

Her feet look too long.

Why let such a stupid insignificant joke ruin your opinion of an entire company?

Less of this.

I forgot that game existed.

Insomniac has had the kool aid, its over

its not really rape if they had a sexual emergency.

so what actually happened in that episode?

It is I again. Today I got to the oxfords and got the processor for the 3d printer from the hillbilly. How long until I meet the qt grills?

Quantum break is pretty good

Its hilarious how elitist this board has become, you're all so paranoid that you are slowly turning into something awful.

Its not gonna be site issues that kill Holla Forums, its you fucks stifling discussion of shit you don't like.

Moot was a goon, and initially the halfchan userbase was actually from SA.
But i guess people don't remember anymore, nor they remember what SA was like in the old days, or what halfchan was like in the old days.

Sometimes i have a feeling the entire modern halfchan and Holla Forums userbase would be completely incompatible with the old one in terms of mindset, and especially humor.
I don't know why but the new edgy teens especially hate having self awareness and not taking themselves seriously.

You'll starting meeting the cool characters now but the qt girls aren't until later later.

I dont think you understand just how few Holla Forumsirgins own an xbone, even fewer have played Sunset Overdrive. I dont think its really elitism this time, just a total lack of interest in something thats already been mocked and forgotten.

I look at old screencaps of Holla Forums or Holla Forums from '07 and the way we talked and the shit we thought was funny seem so basic.

Same, i don't really find the hyper edgy 24/7 mindset to be especially funny.
Back in the day the userbase was edgy as a joke, nowdays it's like social rejects that saw old 4chan being edgy assumed that was their actual placed on the internet and sterted being edgy and retarded unironically.
I guess pic related happened.

depends on where you look, not all the edginess was a joke. people joke about 9-11 but nobody likes jews or furries

hello? yes.

I'm afraid there's been a misunderstanding, actually this is the thread for Sunset Overdrive.

The whole reason Karen got sent to Japan. She was dragged into that van beaten until she stopped resisting and passed out and then was gang raped. Her father figured that she was safer from paedophiles IN JAPAN than she was in jolly ol England.

bullshit it seems like such a happy show

Just watch the series you filthy casual. You have no idea what is even being discussed, ask what is going on and then shit you worthless uniformed opinion out like it matters.

im not giving an opinion, you potato head. i just know youre full of shit. and i dont wanna watch a cartoon im busy playing video games and posting irrelevant shit

hello? yes.

I'm afraid there's been a misunderstanding, actually this is the thread for Sunset Overdrive.

That is an opinion, faggot.

Go suck Bill Gates shrivled jew cock, faggot. This thread is about kinpatsu

keep trying autismo. if youre going to lie to me make it less obvious. is this another loli lsd trip like the thing with the pirates?

shiggy

/a/ pls, youre embarrassing yourself

Why people do this shit? If there was a censor feature, sure, but why would you do this? Everyone knows the word you are using, do you think it won't affect others if you do this? Or maybe think "this won't be too mean?"

I don't get it.

its a joke, because the game this thread is about does have a censor feature

A Sunset Overdrive Thread.

Yes, a kiniro thread.

Fuck off Shinobu

No, that's Tiger sensei

Also, Alisu a best, do not speak mean things about her

Yes, it's great.

Which Kiniro do want to fart in your face?

Probably shino or youko

I have shit taste I know

Good choices user

why would you want this

also why would you want to discuss this in a Sunset Overdrive thread

Sunset Overdrive looks too bright and colourful to me.

It should have been greyer and rainier, to show the contrast of the protagonist and his environment

Maybe the sequel can be done in Britbongistan

This thread could be in the DSM entry for autism.

whats so autistic about spamming moe?

Sunset Overdrive was pretty fun, it's a shame that it's likely not going to get a succesor that really builds on it (and cuts out the junk of course).

I hope Rare's pirate game rekindles some creativity in the xbone division. Thankfully M$ is too busy killing their major ips so hopefully some good will slip under the radar like SO.

what's it called? tell me about it please!

Sea of Thieves, there was only a gameplay demo type thing from E3 last year released. I don't know if there's been news about it recently though.

OOOH HECK

Yes

This is how this shit always slips by you retards, "oh its just X". Few years later and you are fully pozzed

for naughty cusses? people have been growing numb to that, its less taboo as time goes on. but either way theres no reason to flip out before it gets to the 'bad' point.

And by then its too late, keep defending this cancer ridden industry.

did you miss the first half of my post? am i wrong or do you just refuse to use your brain?

It always starts small

literally everything starts small

Ah yes, a Sunset Overdrive thread.

like 30% of all weeb games have bot art thats just all the characters standing in a crowd

what do karen's farts smell like?

I've informed the janitor of this post. It's definitely not appropriate for my Sunset Overdrive thread.

Hopefully when you're back from your ban you'll have learned you lesson and will be willing to apologise.

Shut up Karen.

You're worst kinpatsu anyway

I think you are on the wrong website.

You dare question the king?

Tokiomi, smack him with a gold bar!

What's wrong with the first one?

That's what you get for making a thread with a picture that is more interesting than the game you want to discuss.

The eternal anglo strikes again ruining a thread about game,even if a shitty one.Disgusting inbreed and teeth deformed monsters.

An interesting post.

This Karen pic turns me diamonds, and I'm not even a footfag.

TALK ABOUT KAREN'S FARTS

do lolis even fart?

Of course baka

nope

Yo nigga, das nasty

Yes

It's an acquired taste

Would you change Alice's diaper?

Man, why do people here have such shit taste?

Only a faggot wouldn't

That's barely even a pun beaner

Fine, I'll admit, that pun was pretty **crappy*!

Not good enough

Missing that asterisk really spoiled my mood. I shouldn't just fart around and not check my posts before I send them.

Not even trying anymore

you wouldnt know a good pun if it blew out your ass

You are my least favourite posters in this thread

please leave

Eat a fart

That's it. You've ruined my thread.

Nah, it was stillborn

You're stillborn

SUNSET OVERDRIVE