Jim Carry talks about his Kundalini awakening:

Jim Carry talks about his Kundalini awakening: hooktube.com/watch?v=3ERdpm050DI

He really is a pretentious cocksucker nowadays.

Who the hell does he think he is? He got famous by doing goofy faces and coming out of rhino-asses.

Jim Carrey finds energy from taking it up the ass.

Jim Carry is a satanist. The only awakening he is selling is satanism masked with new agey con artistry.

Are you an old lady?

There is literally nothing wrong with being a Satanist.

satanist is just blupilled word for a jew

wrong. jews worship YHWH in a literal sense, while we worship Satan in a metaphorical sense

big difference

Either you are a satanist, or you are completely ignorant about them. Possibly both.

Other than the child sacrifice, rape, drinking blood, and ritualization of morally corrupt practices such as habitual lying. You probably believe the "we're just edgy atheists" lie.

YHWH has abandoned jews 2000 years ago.
kek I hope youre baiting

go to bed grandma

none of that happens at the temple I go to

At a minimum satanists need to be in the looney bin.

This pic needs a high res version so I can actually read the names and get a source on this.

maybe you should ask God to do it

No need to, all worshippers of Satan eventually get taken by him. God forgives everything, the Devil doesn't forgive anything.

God is merciful and has extended satanists their very lives to make their choice. God will judge them after that life is over.

Satanists are going to hell, but so are the rest of unbelievers. Satanists are just doing his bidding while on the way, and their punishment will be more severe than those of the general ignorant unbelievers.

Cool, no problem there.

you should read the bible like this guy did

Actually, from what we learned in pizzagate/pedogate… yeah there is. Your like a future patsy for an organization you may later try to distance yourself from.

Like an unwitting shabbos goy who gets redpilled later.

Thats not the type of jew he is talking about newfag.

user called it, ignorance of the current geopolitical revelations.

Smdh tbh. The mass satanist movements are jewed, I'll give you that, but not all of them are. Also there is a varying range of views from group to group so you can't just bunch them all together ad "le ebul satanists".>>918032

This is exactly what Yuri Bezmenov was talking about.

You all are. The concept of satan was not some archetypical demon or fallen angel to begin with. They merged kike pantheon of canaanite gods bullshit with Azura Mazda and Ahriman of Zorastranism to sell the bullshit to plebs like you. Your an uneducated dunce like the biblethumper. So comfy and unaware of your general ignorance. You both think you know something.

Spoiler alert. You dont. The biblethumper has some societal and communal purpose however. So you end up generally being useless than the dude who only reads one book.

Aint that a bitch?

Oh snap! How will Satanist ever recover?

You assume a lot, but at least your derision toward me is harmless opinion. I can live with differing opinions and beliefs, as long as they aren't destructive toward me or the white race.

You people just like to jump through hoops so you don't have to name the jew explicitly.

I didnt say (you) did. I am speaking figuratively of someone who only gets their beliefs and history from the bible. Such a person is generally worth more than a million satanists. Well read people respect the faith of Christians because generally as long as they dont harass you, their beliefs are some of the most benign and good natured around like buddahist. Further the christian faith doesnt promote getting people who cant dwell on philisophical ideas such as nihilism. Most cant deal with such concepts maturely without getting depressed or turning into an edgy autistic faggot.

I am talking about the information from the podesta emails you dumb faggot.

You should reject the notion the universe is spiritually hollow now. I haven't met an ubermensch yet that wasn't just a self absorbed twat on a pseudo-philosophical power trip.

You are making assumptions and jumping to conclusions of what I believe. I spoke of history of current religious beliefs. I didnt say either one of you were right or wrong. I said satanists are generally uneducated pretentious faggots unaware of their place as pawns in a bigger board. And I might have mentioned you arent helping them figure it out as you were acting as the archetypical preacher talking about shit unrelated to the conversation you were trying to engage in.

Ah, I see.

That wasn't me.

So it goes from pure light or dark to a mixture that represents the duality of man himself? How is that a bad thing?

I'm not a member of any group, I just read a few of the order of nine angles publications and liked what I saw. I wouldn't even class myself as a satanist but the "biblethumpers" probably would. It has more of a pagan feel about it imo.

I am aware of it. You are the one that is assuming that you know the true origins of myths that were established thousands of year's ago. You are also the one assuming that you know how I think, I'm just following a certain philosophy, not claiming that I know the secrets of the universe.

I never said I did.

He's more effective as a slave than me? What a wonderful achievement. Society was getting on fine before Christianity, those people like to ignore the ancient pagan religions and how refined their societies were but that doesn't mean that they never existed. Christianity was a cancer to Europe that turned the majority of the population into superstitious sub par people that were more interested in making sure they didn't break the rules of their semitic religion so that they could make it to the afterlife than worldly achievements and honour.
The art from ancient Rome and Greece is superior. Christianity actually held art back for hundreds of years. The best (imo) renaissance art was also inspired by pagan imagery.

Good. I don't want to positively contribute to the kind of society that we are living in right now, I would rather help it towards it's death. I'm going to need you to define useful for me too.

That person would be retarded. He would believe in ridiculous fairy tales and would be a subservient drone. The only good Christians were the early European ones that looked at christ as a kind of warrior figure, all the rest before and after were trash.

How so?

They killed non believers that refused to convert from the moment they gained power and butchered a huge chunk of the European population. How is that benign? I bet you're a nu-Christian that believes in turning the other cheek and whatnot, I have more respect for the fire and brimstone Christians than I do for you fags, at least they actually follow their retarded semitic religion in its original former. Buddhism is superior to Christianity and the Christians probably would have forcefully converted them if they could.

There isn't a single united group of "satanists" and they don't all share the same views.

Most can't deal with independent thought.

Danke

Hilarious

What is some numale kino?

t. clueless shitposter

I rarely watch Varg's videos, and I think he is wrong when it comes to a lot of his interpretation of the Eddic poems and what they mean/symbolise, but when he's right he's right, and no amount of shitposting and greentext can help you then.

umm, you guys realize "god" isnt real, right? dawkins proved that already.

Then claim to be a zoroastrian or a pagan so at least you won't make the rest of us laugh at your edge.

Ah the whole "wew, I almost admitted I lost the argument till I saw the grammar error" argument. Fine. I'm on the computer now and off using a mobile phone so I can see/edit the screen better Mr. Grammar Nazi who "Oy Veys".

Get a history book. I'm not assuming.

Slavery is working for for free and being owned by someone else as property. What I refer to specifically is the biblethumper tends to serve his community, be charitable to his fellow man, or at least puts up a front of it in modern times. I don't care if it is a front, I'll take it over the shit you see from police reports of dead bodies with portions of flesh from feet cut out for retarded "rituals". You don't want to serve is one thing, and that is fine, I do incognito/ghost as well, but don't equate it to slavery. Its like you saying a man making small talk to a woman is sexual harassment. That's sjw drama queen female feminist bullshit tier.

Christianity was vehicle, but it wasn't what was remotely taught by the founders of the religion or who wrote the new testament. You can hold organizations like the catholic church responsible and divorce it from the christian faith. In fact, that is what Martin Luther did. Christianity didn't start out the way you think it did. It was co-opted by the Roman Empire after the christian followers who not practicing the faith properly engaged in civil strife with the pagans they clashed with. What it did and mutated into later was just that, a mutation of the source material as politics, money and government got involved. Even the crusades were a response to constant yet never talked about publicly muslim attacks and invasions on "Eurape" (misspelling intentional) such as Spain.

Not helping to grow organizations who participate in body mutilating rituals relating to saturn/moloch worship, which has networks with other organizations that participate in child trafficking and politicial subterfuge. Which ironically helps keep the society you are disgusted with living in. You are caught in a catch 22 oddly enough.

Think of it this way as I will make it simple for you to understand, lets say the religion of Sith Lord started getting bigger because its cool as fuck to be Sith and not Jedi. (pro-tip, it is) But apart of that growing religion which begins to have more numbers of acolytes (such as you) other members seeing the growth decide to join who are actually less savory and more hardcore.

Satanist don't police themselves which make them prime for pozz. As such the political elite that makes living in the society you have disdain over, realize that they have a use for the Sith religion and acolytes as they have found after CIA's golden triangle smuggling that they have a source for keeping good people, those who self police, and snitches out. So they can better participate in underground activities which help make the society you hate, that much more worse for you to like.

You are being given enough rope to hang yourself is the end result.

And yet despite his mental handicap, damn son he is still less of a pleb than you are as he is keeping it simple for himself.

Christians police themselves on the whole so outside people don't have to.

Modern christians do not. I do not judge modern christians with those who found justification in burning Joan of Arc (cunt probably did need to be taken down a peg since she was french tho) or Salem witch trials, inquisition, and etc. You want to talk history, talk history. You want to discuss how satanists/saturn/moloch worshippers behaved back then? You want to be judged by those standards? Trust me, you'd rather have the whole bloody aspect christian history behind you.

Neither do communists but everyone knows there are really no good communists generally and it makes more common sense to purge them than tolerate them.

Like you with the bible thumper user? Or I that said satanists are GENERALLY dumbasses? Anyway, I got to get back to what I was doing. I'll post and roast when I can.

Your Burger King, have it my way, philosophy is so inspiring, user.

Weak bait.

lol, okay kiddo

Okay then, I bit, enjoy another (You)

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, so I agree with him when he is right about something.

Are you a woman by any chance? I have rarely seen an attempt at humour, I guess, fail so hard and just come off as pure cringe.

The failing in your logic regarding this is that as I said, you believe he is right when his opinion agrees with your own. You didn't write the poems, and you didn't live when they were written (nor when any else of the shit recorded about pagan life) so it is your opinion/belief that you are right about them just as it is his.

That's the real cringe. It was an example of your kind of philosophy, and one of the prime problems with people in general. Though I guess it isn't any more harmful than just "listen and believe" unthinking philosophy that so many people also hold (ranging from the religious to "science" worshipping atheists.) I am not saying you aren't right when you disagree with him either, I am pointing out that just because you disagree doesn't mean you are right. In fact I believe you are both wrong.

If only she had lowered her stress through the power of Kundalini awakening she would be immune to the effects of the STDs that he gave her :^)

kek.

No. He is clearly an amateur, and he doesn't even understand the language they were written in. He is wrong on his interpretations and far-fetched conclusions, such as the Norse deities being extraterrestrial beings who raised humans in Atlantean training camps, but when he isn’t butchering the meaning of the source texts, he often has a point – survival, self-reliance, customs, etc.

You are a factory of cringe, user. You seem so full of yourself, but you have no reason to at all.

You mean he pushes the same angle that the new age movement, yakub niggers, and "science" are pushing!? Color me shocked. You aren't defending using him as a shield for your beliefs very well, user. He's selling the same kike shit in a different package.

You totally destroyed what I said by avoiding it and being repetitive. I'll walk away in shame now.

We already know he's a good dramatic actor, wouldn't be surprising he would become an action hero

You mean he pushes the same angle that the new age movement, yakub niggers, and "science" are pushing!? Color me shocked. You aren't defending using him as a shield for your beliefs very well, user. He's selling the same kike shit in a different package.

You totally destroyed what I said by avoiding it and being repetitive. I'll walk away in shame now.

Codemonkey is so good at what he does, truly a man to be appreciated.

lol, okay kiddo

Top pleb

Yeah, he’ll become an hero alright…

hahahaha this nigga been wearing that green mask too long

Nobody would listen to this crackhead if his wasnt a has been actor

Its sad, he was in some kinos like me , Myself and Irene and Truman Show

shoo shoo flat earther

That's retarded. It is good but if I'm not part of that group then I'm not a part of it, I don't get to latch onto it but I can (and do) use some aspects of it to shape my own worldview.

How is that possible if most of the information about the rites and practices they engaged in are gone? Plus these religions were just as racial as zoroastrianism is and if my particular groups practices were totally wiped out then there is no way to emulate them. A fresh start is better.

I wouldn't have mentioned it if you hadn't called me an uneducated dunce in the same sentence.

He's a mental slave. Christianity encourages a slave mindset.

>What I refer to specifically is the biblethumper tends to serve his community, be charitable to his fellow man, or at least puts up a front of it in modern times.
Look where it got him. Every Christian society is a mess and however much you try to blame that on subversion it doesn't matter, if the system was open to subversion in the first place then it was flawed. Race based religion is the only way to go and (some) "satanists" are well organised groups that seem to agree with this and have decent amounts of people in their fold. Also edgy teenagers are attracted to these groups so you can target them with a healthy positive message.

Lol. Are you sure they weren't tortured because they led a life of crime that caught up with them or something? For all you know they were tortured to death for not paying a drug debt and the police just wanted to feed into the hysteria to take attention away from the real state of society and the lack of law and order. They create a mostly fake melodramatic problem so they can ignore the real issues.

It is slavery. If you put yourself into a mental box of that degree you can justify leading a shit meaningless existence because "muh pearly gates". It is a control mechanism to keep the population passive and they stopped using it around the time that they realised they could brainwash the majority of people in a more efficient manner with mass media.

They can be rewritten and over thousands of years there will definitely be changes made to them.

I don't like it's contents and I dislike the mindset that it creates. I know it was slightly changed by the people who adopted it but even knowing that I still dislike it. It's a European take on a semitic "one people" religion when we should have our own racially conscious religions and if there isn't any record of the old practices of our people then we need to make new ones.

are you off your meds?

The only people who talk about the Truman Show are flat earthers