The Cuckening

Him and other libshits like him are the real fuckers dividing america with their divisive propaganda. When will someone btfo this azn faggot who thinks he's qualified to tell americans how he thinks they should think and run a country? This faggot has no real knowledge of politics and chances are he's diddled a few baby dicks in his day or at least has some other skeletons in the closet, yet he still tries to push himself as a beacon of purity and patriotism. Seriously, this faggot doesn't even sound like an adult, he sounds like 15 yo E-Blogger, yet moronic normalfags give him thousands of likes and retweets everyday, and these come from not only libfags but conservatives who are all too happy to be pushed around by liberals.

twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/ojEmx4p?r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So an Asian faggot liberal acts like a liberal faggot Asian. And? So? We all know about Takei, he's hardly the worst when it comes to celebrity liberal soapbox signaling.
Do you want a thank you for reminding me of him or something?

He is basically a major voice within the celebrity liberal community. An idolized hero. If one of the biggest heroes for the modern left gets taken down a peg by being dethroned from his holier than though perch, it would be a huge step forward in the fight against modern leftism.

This. It would be funny to see him meltdown. Someone should send him stats about gays and their "lifestyle".

Facts don't work on liberals. Ignore/deflect/proceed as planned. Why do you think they pop a stifft for block buttons when it was intended for actual griefers. Although, I like how Takei is trying to imply Trump is gay for not wanting to murder Putin, and trying to use it as a shame tactic.The hypocrisy doesn't surprise me anymore, but the disgust is immeasurable.

Do you think that's really George Takei? He's 79. I think it's obvious he's either got a Hollywood PR firm or a gaggle of faggots running his social media.

NO! We're better than that user! We are the greatest in all the legion, those annointed by Kek! I propose instead, we meme Trump as the new captain Kirk! Replace all Kirk memes with Trump! Shatner will now be replaced by Trump for the role of Captain of the Enterprise, and meme is to motherfucking space! We win this with strength!

He's also a MASSIVE attention whore. It's not hard to learn Twitter.

I hear that Takei and Shatner hated each other. After seeing him all but call Richard Simmons a fag, and avoid Roddenberry's funeral? He's best Captain.

So we really just have to put MAGA hats on shatners and send those to him? That's even easier and just as funny.

who hasn't done this?

To his face on live television.

I heard that too. When I heard of their feud I thought 'Oh, Shatner's just being a dick', because apparently he generally is, or was at least

Of course now I totally understand Shatner's side

I watched his documentary. He was diddled by some blond dude at summer camp and loved it. So yeah, he probably has a thing for young blond males.

Takei is a fag, but Shatner is a jew and Roddenberry was pretty cool

m.imgur.com/ojEmx4p?r

He had a live bachelor party on the Howard Stern show in which he jacked off some guy. Degenerate.

who gives a shit

What specifically is he talking about in the tweet on the top? I haven't heard of any vacations.

Jews LOVE star trek. It was the first TV show that portrayed a Jew as a hero, and Spock is basically a space Jew, played by another Jew.

I thought Vulcans were basically space autists.

It's so strange to see how the human mind equates visibility with importance. Like people will see a familiar face and will follow it over a cliff. A familiar face that is widely recognizable sees itself in the mirror and starts talking to itself too, I bet. I have a wide variety of experiments with leftists and mirrors that I'd like to conduct in the name of science. A leftist test subject is placed in front of a mirror and notices a marker line on its cheek. It is then given a marker. Result: While one might expect a human to clean its face, a leftist continues to draw on itself and aggressively mark others with the marker it has been provided. Interesting.

I hate this old nip queer
I've been waiting for him to keel over any day now

Kirk is a good boy unlike Takei. Also that's a juvenile plan. Besides Kirk was pretty damn right-wing when compared to the captains that followed him.

Absolutely decadent.

He has 35% of the country's support and one of the biggest twitter followings for a hasbeen actor and he's a major symbol of the LGBTQIABBQ. This fag is not to be underestimated.

(checked)
Criminally underrated trips of Gold Pressed Latinum.