SVEN COOP THREAD XII

Tower to the Moon Edition

Sven Co-Op is a multiplayer mod for Valve Software's original Half-Life. It can be downloaded here: steamcommunity.com/app/225840

Active Servers

fagworld

208.167.240.23:27025; password autism

Player Models

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8jayboHsf90YnY4YlZ3U0tsZkk/view

mediafire.com/download/nw472g0j0avnaam/P*tS*m*F*ck*ng*nd*rw**r*n 2hus for Sven 5(FIXED).zip

Maps

mega.nz/#!KAllHZJT!W0PkhSXdGIGGybbDKi7_juFDFPXaVDcMYL5kaDNVlvU

scmapdb.com/map:afraid-of-monsters:director-s-cut

scmapdb.com/map:pizza-ya-san

svencoop.com/files/40_mappack.rar

Server Status

gametracker.com/server_info/208.167.240.23:27025/

Custom Spray Tool

cs.gamebanana.com/tools/5060

Please repost anything that I have missed.

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hldj.org/
instaud.io/oaT/download
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZLULeYh9nr
mega.nz/#!nIUTGIoT!Fy8wDxJ-XXJ_VXtXbAGlelYyCbkaoNyIt-rjOYuQeEA
scmapdb.com/map:classic-arcade-first-person-shooter
mega.nz/#!gEBSXaZS!fdf1Jlj3YoZFmklDisnAU4e2MJ2qOieP6cWENfS6_Js
korea-dpr.org/svencoop_addon.7z
dropbox.com/s/gpxd094qgjq12vk/Maps.7z?dl=0
moddb.com/mods/shogo-hydra
japanshoppingservice.jp/onlinestore/jss_forward.php
amazon.co.jp,
japanshoppingservice.jp/onlinestore/jss_forward_shipping.php
blogattach.naver.net/aa3fb6061e212097be5b3b093dd6a1d47425dff8/20140928_114_blogfile/takgunho12_1411834029841_hs3odj_zip/ayakashi_banquet.zip?type=attachment
mega.nz/#!ulNk1ZLT!sVXLGB-mTvn8LVoZTR69Ozx0BG0sxYM4W6Xn2Ro9smQ
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/43768-Half-Life-Model-Viewer-2-0-Beta
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46048979/HLMV_standalone.rar
mediafire.com/download/dzgczp03ppinv66/Blanc's_Voice_for_Sven.7z
mediafire.com/download/8nz8h876hbdoz05/Suika_Ibuki_for_Sven_5.0.7z
mediafire.com/download/b0ti1g7k7mg9aiq/Norman's_Ivan_Co-op_WIP_(May_14).7z
mediafire.com/download/s47de7mainnm8ln/Norman's_Quake_1_Ranger_for_Sven_5.0.7z
mediafire.com/download/b9gr8dy448htdgs/Norman's_LoliPirate_Player_Model_Pack_for_Sven_5.0.7z
moddb.com/games/quake-remake/downloads/quake-remake-sdk
pastebin.com/hyrSMTJJ
mega.nz/#!a5tiXIqR!Ch-IICrYPVq1ONGOIox3WCeFY5jAR912Ub18A8zq6so
mega.nz/#!2kMhVByS!tUW8B02KtAUnrpoZDbtUztj-38g8hI5FBVzHUy8-xd8
pastebin.com/M2A797T3
forum.mooncentral.net/viewtopic.php?t=1303
mega.nz/#!a1EUBQrL!5tg8CtD2YQ62PjHz6iuyXPXPuH81je-URhnp-e7boig
steamcommunity.com/app/225840/discussions/0/357286119116392731/
pastebin.com/vhYW1LJA
pastebin.com/EJuPWEE9
mega.nz/#!ERYz3ASK!N4muLlO4WvVRmmdlkS0r9edm3bem0F4SBc3oSdmMd30
mega.nz/#!VBpXwRRQ!A3lrclrwJcI84W6ZUgCbnoib5wWoB18tLYgmTSlOJ5Q
scmapdb.com/map:crazy-walker
scmapdb.com/map:phoenix-walker
mega.nz/#!QY8i0SCB!Ke9lX6hDaEFsUyGG9IRVzVzysFetEsbkO4IpMldSH_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reposting micspam manual once again, which was posted by some kind user.

snek best 2hu

Offtopic but suggested in the server, this is what happens when you let a few Holla Forums users in a horsefucker sandbox server. Reminder that this will go for the rest of the weekend. And it's really fun. I've got a couple of videos of footage too, which I can embed if anyone wants it. Will sage these posts from now on. I think we need a thread for this.

Why has this thread turned into "anime models xD cuhrazy!"

OP you should clarify Sven Co-op is free to play standalone.

What's the IP?

Blame weebs

We >inb4 go around looking for servers to fuck up. Next up is probably some darkrp server with easy access to guns and cs:s mounted on it, so there's going to be lots of uncleanable props.

Or you could just not be retarded and download HLDJ like a normal half-life spammer.

hldj.org/

Apparently HLDJ doesn't work with Sven.

But can you play as best girl?

No user, you are the retard. This micspam method in the thread works regardless of game too.

Unfortunately there's no Suika model. You can play as Kaguya though

Neat, then I might try it out.

VAC blocks HLDJ for some reason - I would've used HLDJ in a heartbeat if valve didn't hated fun so much.

Please remove the nuclear winter maps from the map rotation.
They fucking suck.

Do we still need to change the tracks' formats to WAV?

How many maps were they in total? I quit around map 22, holy shit loading every god damn 5 minutes.

I enjoyed it.

25, but last map was a cutscene.

Yeah well it wasn't totally bad, it had a decent challenge when everything can 2 shot kill you but the constant loadings were very annoying.

they often seem to forget what BOB SAGET did IN 1990

someone has to remind them

nope, if it runs in your music player and the player can be set to output into VAC, then it will play regardless of what file type it happens to be.

Alright, here's the deal. Because the Voice Commands plugin is shoddily coded, some maps fail to load and henceforth the map crashes.

Some maps that fail to load due to the Voice Command plugin:

Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut
Source of Life

Either we remove these and potentially more maps and retain our Voice Commands or we get rid of Voice Commands entirely and have a fully-stable server.

Your call.

They also don't seem to know they will be SAFEST OF ALL when I LOCK ALL MY DOORS when they get near my garage where I keep MY CAR.

They just can't accept IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE.

Well just fuck my shit up then.

SEE YOU AT THE PARTY

Faggot, it's really up to you, but if you want my irrelevant input I'll give it.

Bring back Young Link, remove Otis or Barney.

How much of a pain is it to enable and disable? If it's simple I'd suggest enabling it during the weekdays and disabling it on weekends.

Go check where your maps are. There is one of them that end with _fix. Remove it from it. I had to do it for one of them but I don't remember if it was that one.

lol angelscript

add this pls

I don't understand. How could I miss this every single time it happens?

shimakaze is very cute

We're doing it right now.

Well, I'm going to attempt to join then.

Nevermind, I have absolutely no patience waiting for workshop content to download. Now I remember why i haven't played gmod in so fucking long.

I never played darkrp, I don't get it, the fuck is an rdm? Where the grief at?

I think rdm is killing someone without roleplaying it first.

I suggest roleplaying a rapist, telling them how you're sliding your fully erect cock into their boi pussy, while cutting their boi clit off, and then shoot them in the head.

Limitations plus creativity equals greatness.

Ahh, reminds me when the Good Friends were still around.

My god, could it be?

Holy fuck, it's alive.

DELETE

Your failure must be atoned for.

no

get bullied, nerd :^)

For what's his face

Something ain't right.

I would have remembered seeing something like that, considering I was staring right at it in that picture.

vore de miku?

Test

Are you sure you picked "Recording" tab and not "Playback"?

There was a point where I was using manycam to micspam on CS because it was legitimately easier (being a mic option by default on install, barely any file restrictions, good audio quality)

Since most people have it anyway, thought people would like to know it's an option.

You can also set playback volume (so you can have it playing quietly so you know what's raping everyone's ears currently) or just muted.

If you don't have experience micspamming then it's a good starter program to use.

This. Also, having a phone and an aux cord being plugged into your input jack and making it the default recording device is another simple way to do it, assuming you don't want to shit up sound with Audacity.

Virtual Audio Cable is probably the best IMO, though, even with it's need of audio knowledge.

I made the mistake you said, corrected now.

However, Foobar now prompts me to pick an output and VAC wont show up on it.

I'm

Managed to make it work, but songs are loud and range from slightly fuzzy to completely distorted. Any way to fix this?

If you can't figure it out, try

I'd need to go into f2k and check settings but I fucked my PC, lost my C:/ and am stuck on linux for a while

Unless it's your connection.

I'm done it is almost? finished. You can ruin maps with it, kill critical NPCs as ClusterBomb damage is dealt by world rather than the player but then again it is a suicide bombing plugin so thats fine lol (commented line is player dmg only, less destructive). For ultimate keks remove limits like once per map stuff lmao.

On server:

wget instaud.io/oaT/download -O svencoop_addon/sound/allahusingle.ogg

svencoop/default_plugins.txt

"plugin" { "name" "AllahuAkbar" "script" "AllahuAkbar" }

svencoop_addon/scripts/plugin/AllahuAkbar.as

array g_Allahus;CScheduledFunction@ g_pThinkFunc = null;const string sound = 'allahusingle.ogg';const int satchelcount = 8;const array g_IgnoreMaps = {'ctf_warforts'};CClientCommand g_AllahuAkbar("allahu", "Boom!", @Boom);void PluginInit() { g_Module.ScriptInfo.SetAuthor("animaliZed"); g_Module.ScriptInfo.SetContactInfo("irc://irc.rizon.net/#/dev/null");}void MapInit() { g_Game.PrecacheGeneric('sound/' + sound); g_SoundSystem.PrecacheSound(sound); g_Allahus.resize(0);}void Boom(const CCommand@ pArgs) { CBasePlayer@ pPlayer = g_ConCommandSystem.GetCurrentPlayer(); const string steamId = g_EngineFuncs.GetPlayerAuthId(pPlayer.edict()); if (g_IgnoreMaps.find(g_Engine.mapname) >= 0) { g_PlayerFuncs.SayText(pPlayer, "[AllahuAkbar] Suicide bombing is restricted on this map.\n"); return; } if (!pPlayer.IsAlive()) { g_PlayerFuncs.SayText(pPlayer, "[AllahuAkbar] Can not suicide bomb when dead.\n"); return; } if (g_Allahus.find(steamId) < 0) { g_Allahus.insertLast(steamId); } else { g_PlayerFuncs.SayText(pPlayer, "[AllahuAkbar] Can only suicide bomb once per map.\n"); return; } array pSatchels(8); for (int i = 0; i < satchelcount; ++i) { @pSatchels[i] = g_EntityFuncs.Create("monster_satchel", pPlayer.pev.origin + Vector(Math.RandomLong(-90, 90), Math.RandomLong(-90, 90), 0 ), Vector(-90, 0, 0), false, pPlayer.edict()); g_Scheduler.SetTimeout("SatchelCharge", 2.0f, EHandle(pSatchels[i])); } array channels = {CHAN_STATIC, CHAN_STREAM, CHAN_BODY, CHAN_ITEM}; for (uint i = 0; i < channels.length(); i++) { g_SoundSystem.PlaySound(pPlayer.edict(), channels[i], sound, 1.0f, 0.33f, 0, 100, 0, true, pPlayer.pev.origin); } CBaseEntity@ plrEnt = g_EntityFuncs.Instance(pPlayer.pev); g_Scheduler.SetTimeout("KillPlayer", 1.8f, EHandle(plrEnt)); g_Scheduler.SetTimeout("TimeClusterBomb", 2.4f, EHandle(plrEnt));}void SatchelCharge(EHandle& in ent) { CBaseEntity@ pSatchel = null; @pSatchel = ent.GetEntity(); CBaseEntity@ pPlayer = g_EntityFuncs.Instance(pSatchel.pev.owner); for (int i = 0; i < satchelcount; ++i) { g_EntityFuncs.SpawnHeadGib(pSatchel.pev); g_EntityFuncs.SpawnRandomGibs(pSatchel.pev, 15, 1); } if (pSatchel !is null) pSatchel.Use(pPlayer, pPlayer, USE_ON, 0);}void TimeClusterBomb(EHandle& in plrEnt) { if (g_pThinkFunc !is null) g_Scheduler.RemoveTimer(g_pThinkFunc); @g_pThinkFunc = g_Scheduler.SetInterval("ClusterBomb", 0.1f, 22, plrEnt);}void ClusterBomb(EHandle& in plrEnt) { CBaseEntity@ pPlayer = plrEnt.GetEntity(); //g_EntityFuncs.CreateExplosion(pPlayer.pev.origin, Vector(-90, 0, 0), pPlayer.edict(), Math.RandomLong(25, 125), true); g_EntityFuncs.CreateExplosion(pPlayer.pev.origin, Vector(-90, 0, 0), g_EntityFuncs.IndexEnt(0), Math.RandomLong(25, 125), true);}void KillPlayer(EHandle& in plrEnt) { CBaseEntity@ pPlayer = plrEnt.GetEntity(); if (pPlayer.IsAlive()) pPlayer.TakeDamage(g_EntityFuncs.Instance(0).pev, g_EntityFuncs.Instance(0).pev, 9999.0f, DMG_BLAST);}

Client:

bind k .allahu

The audio quality in Sven won't sound as clear as they do in modern titles, hell the updated audio codec as just somewhat better than the old system. Most you can do is lower the volume and set the audio to mono.

Go to Library → Configure, then go down to DSP Manager under Playback then highlight "Downmix channels to mono" and click the left arrow. After that just fuck with the volume until it sounds decent enough.

Bampu

TAIWAN: INVADED
MEXICO: DEPORTED
SCRUBS WHO HAVE THE BALLS TO COPY *OUR* NAMES IN PUB SERVERS: TRIGGERED

RAID TANK BEST TANK

t. swat the sniper

The wall stood tall against the hordes of mexico and remained intact against anything they threw at it.

Wish i got a shot of it, all i got was this.

1.join a taiwanese server
2.shout "taiwan belongs to china" autistically at your mic
3.????
4.chairman mao watches over you

a global timer sounds fine maybe make it a bit shorter though, 1 whole minute is like an eternity

also this:
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZLULeYh9nr

How do I join next time?

Are you faggots online?

a few of us are, yeah

Good to know. My focus for vidya is totally gone. I may go watch Akira. I've been meaning to.

I'm not dual monitor. I also prefer to keep my focus on one thing at a time. I enjoy it more.

A few people are still on.

Bump.

Tasukete Sakuya

What could have possibly fucked my ability to use chat/switch weapons yet again?

Reenter the server or type retry in console, ze.

Doctor doctor, give me the news. I got bad case of bullying you.

Doctor doctor, please, don't you know I just can't live without the bullying?

reisen what are you doing

Voltigore has decided that gravity no longer applies to him.

Reisen looks pretty doped from touching flan

@faggot
I've fixed the map change error at the start of faraon2.
mega.nz/#!nIUTGIoT!Fy8wDxJ-XXJ_VXtXbAGlelYyCbkaoNyIt-rjOYuQeEA

Also, redownload classic from scmapdb. It should fix the lag/crashes that plague the map.
scmapdb.com/map:classic-arcade-first-person-shooter

thingken about wise.

first friday of the month

Holy shit, idk what map you guys switched too, but the individual .wav files are taking 5 minute each to load. Did i install a map pack wrong, or is that normal?

what was that webm posted in an earlier thread where a boatslut was slapping another boatsluts ass?

This one?

zombie'd

Do I have to redownload the entire models? Isn't there just an update or something?

Yes
No

I'd hold off for a bit, I'm updating right now & hopefully no more hevs for awhile maybe i don't know.

I'll post when shit gets updated.

What a lovely couple

Alright model pack in op should be up to date now.

lewd

You took a screenshot of that, haha. I was trying to be creative.

hate to burst your bubble, but.

mega.nz/#!gEBSXaZS!fdf1Jlj3YoZFmklDisnAU4e2MJ2qOieP6cWENfS6_Js

Took me a second for it to click, but shit that's funny.

Wasn't it already up to date or did it updated again?

Oh yeah, also, this.

Please tell me this model is included in the model pack in the OP.

How do I know if I'm bunnyhopping correctly

I believe I'm going faster but I can't really tell

Typically I watch the motion of the gun. The faster you go, the more abruptly it swings.

Yeah I've been holding back on updating it since April 19th. Pardon my lazy ass.

I think the pack was only missing like 3 or 5 of those but thanks.

sadly no, judging by the screenshot it looks an npc reskin, but at least we know the model is out there somewhere, probably somewhere on a server in China or Korea.

Bump

Your memes end here, Ainsley.

BOATS GET OUT

This wasn't supposed to happen.

Love is over.

i don't know what drives me to do this shit when i'm around you guys

Some user posted the same modelpack with (est. 100 ~200) more models than the one in the OP: korea-dpr.org/svencoop_addon.7z

Even from the screenies, I'm still unable to just tell who made who, there's just no standard modelling designs that modellers solely show off as their trademark design, it's a mess to find out when I accidentally deleted that .rar file archiving the older contents of sauceblog.

Oh yeah, good luck to whoever is trying to continue the search, I'm busy for some long time.

Autism.
Keep it up and alive.

Here are some more maps.
dropbox.com/s/gpxd094qgjq12vk/Maps.7z?dl=0

poppo a shit

wait

This is a quick face swap I did to give DLE ainsley's face.
my.mixtape.moe/hdhmlm.7z

Perhaps this is more your taste.

nice mokou

I waiting for next OP, you nerds keep adding too much shit.

They should be on par for now, I do source the guy in addendum.txt, that & I'm on the server daily so I pay attention when people bring up spotting HEVs.

Also I've been maintaining that model pack since the threads started in case stuff like this

or some user who can model shows up like in the case of the Spurdo and Moonman models and I can hopefully keep it up to date for any newfriends who stumble here.

what map pack was the star wars maps in? almost everything was missing textures on the first map and now this on the second

It's included in the OP, but the files are separate from the rest of the pack because some sounds and sprites overwrite vanilla ones.

easy come easy go

I still feel bad about that.

I was talking without hitting the fucking "y" button because I'm so used to another game's chat button…

FML fam

Someone work on getting this imported.
moddb.com/mods/shogo-hydra

Oh, and we need to fix the classic map. Last time we ran it, it crashed.

Posted about it a few days ago, the new DL at scmapdb fixes it. Not sure if faggot has fixed it
Seems to be an issue with the hgrunt models.

insta-buy

niggas successfully giga'd

Oooh, what's this? I wonder what's inside.

d6d7d0

Snacks?

Why would you buy from j-list. Why.

one of those silicon asses

Because it was strangely enough the cheapest place I could possibly find this stuff from, including postage.

I don't believe it. What is it?

I am not americlap, nor do I live in central or west europe. Wherever I checked, they cost more with postage to get over here, were out of stock or just weren't there in the first place.
:-DDDd
Can you find another place to get them from? I've checked Amazon, ebay, smaller importers etc.

10/10

absolutely beautiful

Regarding your request, I think I've got a cheaper option. But I can't say for sure, as I don't know the exact shipping rates on j-list. But this way is probably the cheapest you can get, unless you've got a friend in Japan which will send with no fees.
Here the fee is only 500JPY(+ a couple of %) but it requires you to order yourself and pay yourself. We're gonna use JSS for this, it's pretty cheap.

1. japanshoppingservice.jp/onlinestore/jss_forward.php , use their forward service. Make an account and order it
2. Go to amazon.co.jp, and look for your calorie mate. To save up money, make an order over 2000JPY (~150JPY per one block, free shipping within japan, so you don't have to pay Amazon's shipping price to the proxy).
3. Buy and ship to JSS' address. Pay 500JPY fee.
4. They forward the package to your actual real address.
Shipping rates:
japanshoppingservice.jp/onlinestore/jss_forward_shipping.php

I'd recommend using Small Packet Airmail, but that's what has worked for me. You should easily fit below 2kg with those blocks. Small packets are very economical. If you want even cheaper, Small packet SAL. Remember to register them, makes them arrive 2x as fast and you can track them, but costs 410JPY. They also have a handy thing to let you avoid customs, you can get a custom description, value of package etc. So if your customs are jews, you can out-jew them.

Cheers, lad!

I wouldn't touch it, but I'm curious on what it would taste like

C'mon buddy, I'm completely hARMless

pls forgive

ban me: hey
ban me: hey guys
ban me: hey
ban me: GIVE ME A HAND
ban me: GET IT?!
Type 'voteyes' or 'voteno' in console to vote now.
ban me: :(
- ban me has left the game.
ban me was killed by a Gonome.
Vote-kick-banning "ban me" for 25.0 minutes.
banid 25.0 STEAM_0:0:11634736

but at least this means we can forgive than near unforgivably terrible pun

That's just Payneful

THIS FUCKING GAME

tally ho

They're pretty good, huh?

Linux release when?

never ever

I think I remember the devs saying they'd do a Linux release in my dreams.

Never ever.

is it time for sven coop again?

ded game
ded server
ded life

picard

The oven is right over there, you should take that route now.

Haven't had the chance to be on but I will be though

Welp, reply to

Your post made my day

You motherfuckers better not be dead

Do we still have voice commands?
I actually got around to making that Blanc voice pack before I left and was hoping to use it

ummm…. Miku that may not be the best of ideas (blowing into the FAMAS that is)
did you at least clear the chamber?

The only member of the Anti-Bully Miku Squad has returned to tell you guys to not bully Miku

heh that put a legit smile on my face
got the source for it?

I don't think I have that map, so upload the model and I'll make it a player model when I get my PC back

I'm exhausted and all I want to do right now is play Sven and drink
so depending on whether or not I pass out/when I wake up, will determine if I'll join you guys today/tonight
(need to go pickup my stuff/PC from my friend's place)

In the meantime, what the fuck did I miss?
how are you nerds doing?
is the sever still alive?
the site is amazingly working better, did Hotweels finally fix his shit?

Think I'll go take a 8 hour nap

The only change that has happened, regarding the server, is that voice commands only work Monday through Thursday or Friday. During the weekend voice commands are disabled. This is due to maps failing to load/crashing because the VC plugin SOMEHOW fucks those maps up.

how my game looks rn

Nevermind, this is closer to it.

sakuya is being an extreme bully and meanie, pls ban

That sounds like you've met gorky, our resident homosexual who has a massive gay boner for me for some reason.

wew

Will upload a bunch of quality? models from a ded spic website (which is also where I got the link.txt file) alongside with sauceblog's new Ran, Yukari, MIKU and Sena when I have the time.

Thread's hitting page 11, so here's the link for suika on hakase animations: blogattach.naver.net/aa3fb6061e212097be5b3b093dd6a1d47425dff8/20140928_114_blogfile/takgunho12_1411834029841_hs3odj_zip/ayakashi_banquet.zip?type=attachment

WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB SHIMAKAZE

Well fuck, here's the upload then:
mega.nz/#!ulNk1ZLT!sVXLGB-mTvn8LVoZTR69Ozx0BG0sxYM4W6Xn2Ro9smQ

Some amazing nerd from the Sven forums made a new version of the Half-Life model Viewer

Thread link: forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/43768-Half-Life-Model-Viewer-2-0-Beta
Direct link: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46048979/HLMV_standalone.rar

No more hanging in the processes eating up your CPU/Memory, and it has a few new features over Jeb's version
So go download the shit

Fair enough

Faggot if you can, could you add my Blanc voice pack? y-you don't have to or anything but I'd be a very happy loli if you did (if you can that is)
mediafire.com/download/dzgczp03ppinv66/Blanc's_Voice_for_Sven.7z

mediafire.com/download/8nz8h876hbdoz05/Suika_Ibuki_for_Sven_5.0.7z

I think that's the 2hu's name I have no idea I don't play any of the 2hu games
as good as it's gonna get, those 2hu models are really REALLY bad, I also added bloomers
no bloomer-less version, I accidentally deleted the part under the bloomers and don't feel like re-rigging the legs

That's my job =3

Now for some other things:

New version of my Ivan Co-op pack with more goodies and stuff
mediafire.com/download/b0ti1g7k7mg9aiq/Norman's_Ivan_Co-op_WIP_(May_14).7z

A better Quake 1 Ranger model, team colors work and I also included a version with jumping death sounds
mediafire.com/download/s47de7mainnm8ln/Norman's_Quake_1_Ranger_for_Sven_5.0.7z

A a edited version of my playermodel with two alts, more for me but you guys need to download it so you can see them
mediafire.com/download/b9gr8dy448htdgs/Norman's_LoliPirate_Player_Model_Pack_for_Sven_5.0.7z

Updated the model pack in op to include these.

Also regarding the Ranger model you have to rename the "sounds" folder to "sound" in order for them to play properly. I already did this for the model pack. Other than that great job.

when is the kancolle removal squad getting back together?

fug I didnt mean to reply

I'm good at naming folders and stuff

Thanks to some crazy Russians who ported the Quake 1 maps to Goldsource, a Sven Co-op port of Quake 1 is possible
Link to the port SDK: moddb.com/games/quake-remake/downloads/quake-remake-sdk
(This includes the map source files)

They work to a point that you can load them up and run around in them,
but enemies are missing and some functions (like locked doors, item/keys, shootable walls/buttons) are broken
it also uses the deathmach spawn points because Sven uses info_player_deathmach for the player spawns
(while Half-Life/Quake1 uses info_player_start or info_player_coop)

after doing a quick edit with BSPEdit, I fixed the spawns and added enemies/items to E1M1 so we can get them to work

SO, if anyone is interested we could fix up the maps make some new scripts for weapons/powerups/enemies
and make fully working port of Quake 1 for Sven

Why? because why the fuck not?

I've finally got around to making and finishing that RockTheVote Angelscript. I don't know how well it works with multiple people, I'm looking forward to the results from the server.

Let me know what you want changed or added and I'll consider it.

Link to plugin:
pastebin.com/hyrSMTJJ

Feel free to test it out and inform me of potential bugs.

type "rtv" or "rockthevote" to rtv
type "map" [mapname] to nominate

Will this allow the map count to go over the 400 or so limit of the vote screen?

How do I make map? lol

Create a box and fill it with enemies. Repeat until map is desired length.

Yes, as long as you know the exact .bsp name.

mg386 please go away

'"A lot of loyalty for a Touhou!"'

But yeah guys, we need someone to help with this. It would give us more good maps rather than shit like "opr1a1"

Also Im re-working the Caleb Voice pack and Alice VP, Might add to the loli one as well.

mega.nz/#!a5tiXIqR!Ch-IICrYPVq1ONGOIox3WCeFY5jAR912Ub18A8zq6so

Spics' shitty model pack, just sort out the shitty ones. Sauce is from a defunct site.
Be warned, lots of edgy and contains FNAF, you know what to do.

mega.nz/#!2kMhVByS!tUW8B02KtAUnrpoZDbtUztj-38g8hI5FBVzHUy8-xd8
Koreafag's new models: Ran, Yukari, another miku? and Kashiwazaki "meat" Sena

I'm seeing some sort of sauna-ish map on sauceblog with mentions of GAMESABA, looks comfy to me.

>no daikon warfare 2 with guest star miku and secret snek to ruin everything

Updated RockTheVote script

Changelist
Type "nom [map name]" or "nominate [map name]" to nominate a map

Fixed "rtv" at the beginning of your chat send from always rock the voting as long as your messages consist more than one word.

Implemented Intparser function. If you decide to use this plugin and want to increase the number of maps you want to vote, you can just change the "constant RTV_LIMIT" in the code to whatever number you want. Make sure to not make it absurdly huge because the intParser function does not check for integer overflows.

Other underlying optimizations and structure in the code you won't easily observe.

Link to plugin:
pastebin.com/M2A797T3

I have no idea what I am doing

For christ's sake use null as texture before applying the correct one, it's all about that optimization.

I just opened the .map,
thus why I said I have no idea what I'm doing

what do you mean by that?

how did I fuck that up?

null textures make the map take less time compiling, and makes the computer require less when running the map as it has to render less of the map.

hay look, I manege to compile it with out it exploding

Did you remember to make the grunts bulletsponges and add gargs?

not yet :^)

Can't seem to get the lighting to work
And how would one go about making a door that can only be shot open?

Try Dark Places instead.

make it a func_destroyable

back off my veggies

You deserve to be bullied.

Added to the pack, thanks user.

We're playing Sven Co-op though. Could at least post some co-op footage.

Faggot I fucking love you
a little homo

Anyone got a link to the moonman model?

Is this the one?

forum.mooncentral.net/viewtopic.php?t=1303

It's been in the model pack in the op for ages but if you don't want to dl all that here you go.

mega.nz/#!a1EUBQrL!5tg8CtD2YQ62PjHz6iuyXPXPuH81je-URhnp-e7boig

Woops, forgot to rename the 2hus, simply replace and/or rename 'em into the numerical order of 2hus listed (ran2 & yukari3)

What the actual fuck is with this farmpigs.wad download when I try to connect, takes 15 goddamn minutes.

What the hell are you people doing.

I'm not gonna dl that shit.

Certain shit doesn't work with fastdl, so you'll need to go to scmapdb.com for the map to download manually instead of waiting an hour.

Largest map i've ever seen was roughly 200 MB but that was loaded with meme shit and nearly all sound files, average should be roughly 10-20 MB. Nearly an instant download.

Farmpigs.wad is not there.

What the fuck is that stupid thing anyway, it better not be a stupid "josh is afraid of pigs" meme map.

I just installed the new models and the ivan pack and what is this hocus pocus now?

I already tried verifying the integrity of the game cache but nothing

Found the real problem.

it's a w7 with a w8 theme

Ivan coop or the playermodel packs shouldn't cause any problems with the game since they are just sound/model/sprite replacements or extra models
judging by the error code it has something to do with your sound card/drivers/configuration

steamcommunity.com/app/225840/discussions/0/357286119116392731/

So there might be an update soon, and supposedly hinting at a mapping contest coming this summer as well.

In other news people are dumping new maps on scmapdb, and pizza_ya_san still isn't finished.

Also is on server yet?

They are on the server but not on fastdl. Here is the current mapcycle.txt on the server:

pastebin.com/vhYW1LJA

Latest version of RockTheVote plugin:

pastebin.com/EJuPWEE9

yeah i don't know why you guys haven't just banned me yet

you love it slut

because we don't like hotpockets and snek loves you too much

Gorky no ;___;

Wondering if we'd get more people without you spreading your homolust all over and driving people away.

resident leftist faggot turk dog

and we're back

Then again, he's only spreading his homolust in moderation, just like everything else.

TELL ME ABOUT LOLIPIRATE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE EYEPATCH?

You fucking did it faggots, also maybe it says something about this game, thread and community if you guys struggle to get 300 posts in about 3 weeks.

i guess we just spend too much time playing the game and not enough jerking off in our own thread

I can shitpost a whole lot harder if you want, I used to take up nearly a quarter of the 300 posts or so in the first few threads.

Because mother fucking niggers keep throwing grenades without any thought, so now I have a mostly dead left eye and a nice scar to go with it. don't tell Ram and Rom, you'll just make them worried
and yes, if you took it off it would hurt

or maybe it's because we like to actually play the game over spending are time talking about it?

Sven Co-op isn't a game you can really discuss
except for changes to the sever, updates to the model/map packs, content being made (like maps,weapons,player models .etc .etc), requests for things, stuff like that

so we mostly just play the game itself.

I think you should, we've been lacking in are daily shitposting quota apparently

you're a small loli

college finals, nigga

We had like 16 people on the other day. Also there's a large period of the day where few people play.

4 u

meh it's a mod for a 17 year old game, besides I'd rather have 5-10 people on the sever over 12+
that fact people are playing it at all is good enough for me

that and what and said

Why would you want any more for a coop game? add too many people and it becomes boring as shit because half the time the maps are over before you can load in.

from before hitler turned into an attack helicopter

touhous being comfy under the covers

this pitch thing seems to be a clientside/serverside thing

inb4 double post

comfy touhous

comfy

pile of comfy touhous

Posting some more comfy.

12 minutes remaining
screw this

no fuck this shit I ain't downloading this shit on a connection even a third world wouldn't fucking use.

come back Ran-Shama!

I live in where dollars are quadruple the local currency and it only took me two and a half hours to download 3 gigs, what are you complaining, user?

My internet isn't the best available but I can download a 5 MBs song pretty much instantly, I feel bad for you user

Is your speed in the average of 300-400 kilobytes per second?

that's what she's after, loveman's sockdick

More please

Stop this mad BRUTE

Sleep tight, 2hus.

Ok, here are updated versions of Alice and Caleb voices.

mega.nz/#!ERYz3ASK!N4muLlO4WvVRmmdlkS0r9edm3bem0F4SBc3oSdmMd30
mega.nz/#!VBpXwRRQ!A3lrclrwJcI84W6ZUgCbnoib5wWoB18tLYgmTSlOJ5Q

Somethings have been moved, renamed, changed, etc.

Táiwān shì zhōngguó de tǔrǎng

I quite had enough of your bullyings.

Sven co-op is everything that Bethesda wanted their games to be: a game completely made out of community-made content. (be it: mods, maps, models, etc)

Game devs understand the game in theory, players, on the other hand, understand the game in practice but once they get their hands on modding and stuffs - they're understand the game as much as the devs do - knowing just what other players like and dislike about the game, hence, why most maps in sven just doesn't specifically tell you what to do, leaving players autistically jumping around and hitting everything to activate the next door which is expected amongst mappers whom are players themselves.

The liberty of spraying any image that you want, choosing any playermodel that you please,including personalised "Don't use" modelsand the variety of maps, each with their own style and timeline corresponding to the timeline or community that it got made of.

The idea of sven co-op was to fully appreciate half life mods (most of it were just a bunch of maps back then) together with a bunch of friends fags while making the game/mod made by and for the community/players.

Also, honorable mentions go to how co-operating or autism can solve everything from forming a human bridge/ladder/lemmings, there's just no limit on how you can finish or break the map.
Micspamming, 'nuff said.
Lest we forget, bullying helpless animes.

A normal game of sven co-op can be anything ranging from everyone coordinating with each other on when and where to detonate satchels - to having a sleepover with a bunch of touhous.

Sorry for the wall of text, had to explain this somehow.

500 kb/ps, multiply it by 3600 and it'll hit 1.8gb/h, somewhat above average speed for here.

does this whore have no decency

no

WHY

hard lesson in rtv use

Awoo is going to be taking a bit of a break from the internet. See you fags in a couple months.

dont go

Bye nerd

We will miss you until you return, awoo.

who's awoo?

o-oh ok
It's not like I wanted to play or anything

scmapdb.com/map:crazy-walker
scmapdb.com/map:phoenix-walker

Some keen maps that were recently released.

Mite b cool

Keen maps are very hit and miss, lets hope these aren't a miss.

To save hassle with adding maps posted in the thread one by one, here is the latest entire map archive "fagworld" is using up to:

You might want to consider removing sc_tetris bsps and overwrite the sound files with the base game sounds once you extract this map archive to your "svencoop_addon" folder if you encounter different .bsp errors or hear Star Wars sounds on your Sven Co-op client.

MEGA link
mega.nz/#!QY8i0SCB!Ke9lX6hDaEFsUyGG9IRVzVzysFetEsbkO4IpMldSH_g

Compressed: 4.33 GB
Uncompressed: 8.88 GB

How can I add custom textures to my map? What's GoldSrc's equivalent of VTFEdit?

this website moves so fucking slow it's painful
is everyone playing or what?

we're playing nig nog, and the website is fine

apparently the server is on half life 1
great

how do i input the password in the console menu?

That didn't answer my fucking question.

How retarded are you?

connect ip; passsword

or you could not be retarded and add the server to the favs and then just input the password when asked

downloading files now.
And if the site is too slow for you, play some vidya or watch some shows to make things speed up.

What the hell?

meant for sorry

The warmest of welcome from the thread.

try to select a model named "julia" in the server via options.

Oh no you don't.

here's your low quality webm jesus

Alright, a major change has been applied to the server. Fastdl now contains every single map you will ever need and will reflect server map updates. However, it's still advisable to manually download the maps because some files may not get through from Fastdl, such as sound files.

Tl;dr: no need to download massive map pack, just join server and play.

next thread should include a screenie of this.

Help I'm being abused.

this is now a dubs thread

NEW THREAD NOW

WHO DO IT

also check em

New Thread