#CuckTheZuck

This might kill the facebook? OC for epic win? Maybe? We can hurt the failbook's profits….

good

the best way to "cuck the Zuck" is to just stop using Faceberg you normalfag pieces of shit

Commence shitty excuse-making

Meh I think more damage can be done by abusing cuckbook than not going near it at all. but that's just my worthless opinion.

Just fuck his wife, if she'll fuck an autistic kike she'll fuck anything.

let's just say that cuck rioters can't shut down milo's talks by not turning up

/thread

Sage and report.

DELETE THIS OR YOU WONT GET ANY GOOD GOYIM DRONE SWARMS AT THE SUPERBOWL COURTESY OF PEPSI + INTEL

meh, i tried

bump

But will zuck get money for the interaction? engagement is a big part of CPM deals

Im thinking they won't buy more ads if ppl just abuse them. Adblockers stop them getting paid from non-feed ads

fuck off

i've been doing this for ages and nothing has happened except a bunch of exasperated social media managers trying to engage

This won't do shit.
Why is it that Holla Forums can only do petty shit?

Attacking facebook's revenue is a good tactic, but I'm not convinced that the OP's suggestion will pan out. If Zuckerberg is supposed to be punished, then people will need to get aggressive about it.

it would be funny and piss a lot of faggots off if it became a thing

if 350 000 fedora'd memelords get cracking, could have an impact

go back to facebook, not one of us

fuck, i bumped this garbage

People already abuse, block, and ignore advertisements.

You have to consider what sort of situation Zuck is in. He's so far removed that wasting time attacking individual ads (especially in a way that could be easily screened by a censor bot) wouldn't even show up on his radar. He'd laugh it off as he has all his preceding criticism.

Met him before. Cuckedberg has such a punchable face and is a complete manlet lmao

Anyone who uses faceberg better wise up soon, after all, to quote him in his own words, "They trust me, the dumbfucks".

Can you tell us more about weasle zuckercuck.

Are you one of the winklevoss twins?

Do this